First Creampie Eating

by Pieeater

Copyright© 2010 by Pieeater

Erotica Sex Story: Husband experiences his fantasy of eating a creampie cumming true.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Wimp Husband   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   .

After several years of marriage with my wife Lucy, I had finally gotten the courage to tell her my fetishes and fantasies. What was very embarrassing though was that I had a fetish for licking a used pussy. The idea of being punished by licking my own cum was a huge turn on for me. I don't think it has as much to do with the actual act, but much more with being dominated and punished in a sexual way. The idea of being verbally teased and made to lick a messy pussy as punishment was often what I would think about while we were having sex.

Lucy is a gorgeous brown haired goddess. She has always been athletically inclined and her body is amazing. Her skin is a light brown that always tans easily with no effort. She has an amazing 36C bust and an ass that always makes me want to grab it whenever she's around. She dresses very modestly, which I am often glad for because I think I would probably go insane with jealousy if I saw too many guys leering at her.

I had told her about my fantasy of being dominated and made to eat her out and she was even willing to try. My problem was that each time I wanted to I would get the "post orgasm blues" and suddenly not want to. We would have an amazing love making session, I would cum in her warm, shaved pussy and then she would ask me "Do you still want to do it?" in that small beautiful voice of hers. I would quickly reply in an embarrassed tone "No." After trying several times I noticed she was getting frustrated with offering, and me constantly refusing. After that I stopped asking.

Several weeks later while we were driving in the car to the latest blockbuster and teasing each other about sex (it's our way of letting each other know we're interested) she surprised me by suddenly bringing it up again.

"I was wondering why you stopped asking to lick me afterwards? Did you decide you didn't like it?"

I was caught off guard. "No ... not exactly."

"Well, why did you stop then?" She asked in a more decisive tone. I could tell she wasn't going to let it go.

"I guess it was because every time I did I suddenly didn't want to." Then I paused trying to put my thoughts together. "I think it was also because the fantasy was of being dominated and humiliated a little. I wasn't getting that feeling. I wanted that sense of being owned and punished."

She chuckled a little and then didn't say anything more. Fortunately we were at the movie theatre and I didn't have to worry about the conversation going any further.

When we got home I jumped in the shower as I often did in the evening. As I stepped out of the bathroom I was pleasantly surprised to find my wife naked in all her glory laying on her back on the bed with her legs spread watching one of our favorite TV shows.

"Good timing." She said. "I have a little friend here who needs some attending to." As she said this she patted her shaved pussy.

"How can I help?" I said with a big grin on my face.

"I think some licking is in order to get me warmed up."

I was more than happy to oblige. As I lay on my stomach I started by planting kisses on her inner thighs and around her pussy lips. Then I stuck my tongue out and slowly licked her entire slit, slowly starting from the bottom and working all the way to the top. While I have never considered myself a great pussy licker, I enjoy it a lot and I hope my enthusiasm makes up for my lack of skill.

After a long while and my tongue was feeling like it was going to fall off, she said "Okay, your turn." I was thrilled because my wife gives great head.

When I rolled over onto my back she got up on her knees and straddled my cock. I was a little disappointed because I was expecting her wonderful mouth, but I was certainly not going to give up the chance to be inside of her. As she sat there rubbing herself on my cock she had a mischievous smile on her face.

"We're going to play a little game tonight." She said.

"Oh? What kind of game is that?" I was already trying to hump her and work my way inside her.

"It's a little competition between the two of us. We are going to see who can make the other one cum first."

I was definitely intrigued. She was being a lot more playful than normal.

"Ok." I said. "That sounds like fun."

"Don't agree to quickly." There was that mischievous grin again. "You haven't heard the stakes."

"Stakes? Like what?" I asked hesitantly. This was definitely not normal.

"I'll make you a deal. If you make me cum first while I'm riding you I will let you cum in my pussy."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.