Got a Job
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2010 by Linda Jean

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Bills pile up, if Linda does not find a job she and her husband will loose everything. She takes a job for a company before she knows what exactly it is she is hired to do. Once she finds out she is caught up between her morals and their needs. What is loving house wife to do?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

I heard all kind of cat calls, one man shouted out, "Able, give that lady anything she wants, it is on me."

I turned and said, "Thank you, dear."

I turned to the bartender and said nice and loud, "I'll have a Boxer BMW, a red one."

When I said that, the whole bar roared in laughter. I then said to the bartender, "Make it a Long Island ice tea"

I looked around and saw an unoccupied booth near the back of the bar, I told the bartender I would be sitting over there and I pointed to the booth. I walked over and before I could sit down, two men walked up to me.

The older said, "I'm glad you changed that order from the Boxer to a Long Island. I could see my savings flying out the window. May we join you?"

I looked at him and his friend. He was maybe in his late 40's and his friend was maybe in his mid 30's. They were both well dressed and I could see that they were both staring at my tits.

I said, "Sure sit down, I'm just killing some time why not make some new men, I mean friends."

I saw the sparkle that came from both of their eyes. They both caught it. I sat down and I scooted in as the older man sat next to me the younger one sat across the table.

The older man said, "My name is Carl and this is Frank, what's your name dear?"

I said, "My name is Lickmelots Jackson"

I looked at them to see if they caught my play on words. They both did not show any signs of catching it. The bartender walked up and gave me my drink.

Frank got right to the point and he said, "We don't have much time doll, how much for the two of us?"

I picked up my glass and took two great big gulps of my Ice Tea. I set it down.

I said, "Sorry boys, I'm no hooker, I just like dressing up this way, I sure didn't mean to mislead you boys."

Carl said, "Oh, don't pay him any mind, he thinks all woman that dress sexy are prostitutes, he hasn't learned yet that some women just love dressing this way to tease us men."

I smiled and said to him, "Tease, me tease you two, oh no I ain't teasing anyone, I finished work early and I have nothing but time to kill before I have to go home and feed my husband. So trust me Carl what you see is what I am."

I felt Carl's hand drop down and his hand rested on my left thigh, now as you already know this leather skirt is micro mini so sitting there I had maybe ¼ of an inch covering the top of my bottom. I knew what I wanted the moment I walked into this bar, and I made no attempt to hide my desire. Carl picked up on it right away and his hand moved up between my legs like a magnet. I opened my legs so he had easy access to the center of my desire. I simply picked up my drink and after taking another big gulp,

I said, "Looks like Carl here knows what he wants."

Carl responded, "You bet your sweet ass I do, God baby, you're wetter than any woman I have ever touched."

I looked at him, smiled, and said, "Maybe they haven't been as cock hungry as I am."

Frank had been taking a drink of his beer when I said that and he almost spit it all out when he heard me.

Carl said, "Frank my boy I think we both just got lucky, go call the office and tell them we will be returning late because something has come up."

I reached down and found his crotch, I said to Frank, "He's not lying, something has come up alright, and I think I know just what to do with it."

Frank almost could not get his cell phone out fast enough to make his call. Carl in the mean time was working his fingers very gingerly in and out of my hot little hole.

Carl asked, "Do you live nearby?"

I said, "No, I live on the other side of town."

Carl said, "What do you think about getting a motel room?"

I said, "Takes too long, besides, why pay out your hard earned money just for a piece of ass, I have an idea, I'll get up and go to the ladies room, wait one minute and then you and Frank come in. I think we can manage there don't you think?"

I felt Carl's cock it was rock hard, he was fingering me like crazy. I moaned with pleasure.

He said, "I don't like rubbers, is that a problem?"

I said, "Honey if you wanted to use a rubber then it would be a problem, I need the sperm, I want lots and lots of sperm."

Carl said, "Really, are you trying to have a baby?"

I said, "No, I just need lots of sperm to for supper tonight." Carl's face looked like a big question mark.

I said, "Never mind honey, now let me out, I'll be in the ladies room waiting, don't keep me waiting too long."

He got up and I slid out. I know that when I got up anyone watching me would get a free show. Oh, don't get me wrong; I wasn't doing it on purpose. Oh I guess I could have tried to keep my legs closed, but even if I tried anyone would still be able to see me naked under my tiny skirt. I did not look around to see if anyone was watching. I didn't feel that bold. I walked to the ladies room, went inside and just checked it out. It had three stalls, a sink and a small vanity table with a small chair.

I did not have to wait long I saw the door open and in walked Carl. I boosted myself onto the big sink counter.

I said, "Grab the chair, bring it over here sit down and lick me a little"

Carl did what I asked; yeah, I really didn't ask him did I? He did it and as he sat down his head went right to the opening between my wide-open legs. Sitting there his height was perfect for both of us. I held his head as he licked my clit. I kept telling him how great it was and how he was suck a good cunt-licker. I directed him a little telling him where and how to do it the way I wanted it done.

I finally said, "If you're ready Honey, I want that hard cock of yours."

Carl got up and helped me off the counter, I leaned up against it, bent over, and He at the same time dropped his trousers. I looked back behind me as he approached me. I saw that he had quite an impressive cock. I felt him ease the head of it in and with one fast shove; he was buried inside of me. He fucked me hard and fast. I pushed back against him and at the same time I moved my ass back and forth. It didn't take him long; he came in me with real strong hard spurts of his sperm.

He pulled out and I just stayed there leaning over the large sink counter.

He said, "Frank would like to know if your invitation is open to him also?"

I turned my head, looked at him, and said, "How else will I get filled with sperm if I only fuck one of you guys?"

Carl said, "Yeah, I thought so but I still had to ask."

He walked out the door and instantly Frank walked inside. Before he could say anything

I said, "Well hurry up, we don't have all day, whip it out and let's get to work."

I watched him come at me with his cock in his hand. It had a cute curl to it, making it look almost like a banana. I felt him press against my very slick sperm filled hole. He slid in with ease.

He like Carl did not last long; when he pulled out I asked him "Is there anyone else out there waiting a turn?"

Frank replied, "I don't know, shall I check for you?"

I said, "OK but I ain't going to stay like this all day, so hurry up."

He fixed his pants and walked out the door. I heard men's voices and with in a minute another man walked in the Ladies room. I said the same thing to him as I had Frank. He wasted no time in putting his cock in me. I started to feel sperm running down the inside of my legs. I felt him climax and I ground my ass back against him.

He pulled out and he said, "Thanks lady, you're the greatest."

I turned my head to get a better look at him. Hell he was still a kid. I figured he had to be maybe 18 or 19. Yeah, I know at that age he wasn't a kid, but I'm sorry he just looked so young to me After all, when a guy who is fucking you appears to look half of my age, well to me, he is just a kid.

As he zipped up he asked me, "Some of the guys out there would love a piece of ass right now, you game for some more dick lady?"

I just laid there on the counter and moaned. I managed to say, "More, give me more."

I stayed bent over that counter long enough for 15 different men to come in and fuck me. I can only guess that Frank or Carl must have made an announcement to everyone in there what I was there for at and what I wanted. Two guys wanted to use a rubber I flat out told them if they want a rubber, to go fuck some other girl. After all, if they used a rubber, my hubby would not be able to enjoy my fun.

When the men stopped coming in, I stood up grabbed some toilet paper and wiped the inside of my thighs they were covered with sperm as it leaked out of me. I tightened my Kegel muscles holding as much of it inside of me as was humanly possible. I walked out of the ladies room and when I walked past the bar.

The bartended said, "Hey lady, any chance you can make it here tomorrow for the lunch crowd?"

I looked at him and said, "Maybe, it sort of depends on my husband."

I got in my car and drove to Bill's office. He sold cars at a used car lot. I drove in the parking lot and safely made it inside to his little office. I was in luck, he was alone, and no one was on the lot. So I knew I had a few minutes, but then that is really all I wanted. Bill has a rather large window looking out onto the car lot, that way he can sit at his desk and look out to see if anyone walks or drives onto the car lot. Now I wanted to look out the window to see out. Bill was standing in front of the window and was facing the doorway when I walked in.

I went over and kissed him, then after a very hot lusting kiss I took a few steps back past the two chairs in front of his desk, when I made contact with it I sat down and scooted back so my legs hung over his desk.

I said, "Sit down Honey and take a real good look at your wife's pussy."

Slowly, he moved to one of the chairs and sat down right in front of me. I sat there with my bare cunt right in front of his face. I saw his eyes, he was staring right at my hairless pussy. I relaxed my Kegel muscles and I could tell by the way his eyes lit up looking down between my legs that sperm must have begun oozing out of me.

I said, "I thought I would bring you a fresh cream pie for lunch, are you hungry my cream pie darling? Think you can take a break from your hard day here to eat my hot pussy baby? Do you think I should I just go back to my office and wait until tonight? I'll leave it up to you dear after all you know what's best for us, I could go back and make us some more money, tell me what you want dear."

Bill just stared between my legs with this glassy look in his eyes. Now I know that look, I know he was excited, very excited indeed. I continued to think of things that would get some sort of a response from him (good or bad.)

I said, "Want to know where I've been for lunch? Want to know how I got so much cream in my pussy?"

I watched him as he knelt down on the floor in front of me and then as he inched closer and closer very slowly his face was past my knees coming closer. I went on not waiting for his answer.

I said, "I went down to the "Cock & Tail Rest Stop" a few blocks from here, You know the place? Well, I went there looking for some hard cocks and I found 15 of them, all horny men that fucked me in the ladies room. Did they leave me a mess down there honey? Really I think that my tank is full what do you think doll? That's it baby, you're almost there, just a little closer yes, I can feel your hot breath, closer, yes, that's it, Oh yeah, lick it up darling, lick me right there, Hmmmm yes, oh baby that's it, gently now baby, suck on it gently. Lick it down a little, a little more, more, Oh yeah right there, oh Honey yes, right there."

I lifted my legs up and placed them over each of his shoulders. I held the back of his head and relished the way he licked and sucked on my cunt. I swear I felt him put his lips to my Vulva and suck hard, sucking out all the sperm he could get. I saw a couple walk onto the sales lot through the window in front of me. I watched the man and woman walk around looking at cars. I knew that if either of them looked over at the office they would see me with my bare legs over Bill's shoulders and since he was wearing a dark shirt the contrast would be so great it would leave nothing to anyone's imagination whatsoever. I never took my eyes off of them. I watched, as they got closer to the office looking at the cars in front.

I was so close to an orgasm but I wanted to hold off on it waiting for the perfect moment to climax. I saw the man turn toward the office and I was sure he was going to be the one to catch us, then he just turned to look at another car. The woman seemed to glance up and it was then that I caught her eyes, they met mine, and at that moment I was ready. It was then that I let go with my orgasm. I clung to Bills head and I wrapped my legs around his back locking him against me. I watched her as she had stopped moving and just stood there watching us. The guy kept walking around and moved off away from her as she stood there and watched.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.