Got a Job - Cover

Got a Job

Copyright© 2010 by Linda Jean

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Bills pile up, if Linda does not find a job she and her husband will loose everything. She takes a job for a company before she knows what exactly it is she is hired to do. Once she finds out she is caught up between her morals and their needs. What is loving house wife to do?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

I finally got up and went to work, arriving there I told Jenny of the 2 grand from last night. As I was standing there talking to her Peter walked in.

He asked, "How did it go last night?"

Jen said, "Oh she did great it seems that Mr. August does like Anal after all. He gave Linda 2 grand as a tip."

Mr. Long smiled and said, "Fine, fine, that's great."

He turned and went into his office.

Jen said, "We are short a girl up in production, do think you're up to making an all girls movie?"

I thought only for a moment and said, "I have only been with you sort of, I'm not sure I can do it."

Jenny said, "I feel you're a natural. And the way you like sex, this will be quite an adventure."

I said "Sure why not, can I see Mr. Long for a moment?"

Jenny asked, "Sure, what's it about?"

I told her "My husband."

Jenny buzzed Mr. Long told him I wanted a minute or two then she told me to go in. I felt different today, I felt like a weight had been lifted off of my shoulders. I went in sat down on the couch.

I said, "I wanted you to know that I told my husband everything, he knows about what I have done and who I've done it with. So from now on the blackmail won't work on me."

Peter sat a minute, then asked, "Are you leaving? Did your husband tell you to quit?"

I smiled and said, "Quit, are you nuts, oh hell no, he's ok with this. You see, up until I started working here I had never lied to him, not once. We both like the money, and speaking for myself, I like the sex. Here's the deal, I want to include him in a party or two, maybe even have him over while I am working on a movie. Speaking of that, I want to make more movies.

I enjoy making them as well as the extra money." Peter sat a moment in silence then said "I think we can arrange that, but why would you want him with you? I mean does he get off watching you? Or do you get off having him watch you?"

I said, "A little of both I guess, It appears I found a side of Bill that I never knew existed and I want to see just how much we can both take."

Peter said, "Ok with me but remember he is not getting paid to have sex with you and I sure ain't going to pay you to have sex with your own husband, on or off the camera. Now what about the late parties, I sure hope you don't want to take him along with you, I can't explain that to our customers."

I said, "I was thinking, he could sort of be my driver taking me, waiting and taking me home afterwards. I could ask the customer if he minded if my driver participated or not. I think they would let him. Besides take Mr. August for instance, he loves to watch and the more men the better right? Well I am just making sure he gets his wish and my driver can participate."

Peter said "Let me think on that, did Jenny tell you about the shoot upstairs?"

I said, "Yes, I was going to go up, but I wanted to talk with you first."

Mr. Long said, "Good, good, now go on up and get to work, I'll think on this and let you know by the end of the day."

I smiled, got up and went upstairs. All the way up I kept wondering if I had done the right thing, I mean maybe Bill really didn't want to watch me like he said he wanted to. Maybe he would freak out watching me getting fucked by some good-looking younger guy with a nice big fat cock? Could Bill really handle seeing me go crazy with pleasure as some other guy was fucking me, driving me out of my mind? Could he handle seeing just how much I love being fucked by other men, or when I had two men inside of me as I would suck another man's cock? The more I thought of this, the more I felt that this was all a bad idea.

I walked into the set and met the Director; today I was going to be working for a lovely woman. I walked up to her sitting in the director's chair and she held out her hand and said "Hello, Linda, My name's Peg. I have been looking at a lot of your work, I have to tell you with the talent you have Honey, I don't understand why you're giving it away the way you do. You need to save all that energy for the set; you are going to be a star, hell from what I've seen you already are. Have you ever been with another woman, dear?"

I let go of her hand and said, "Well not really, I did go down on Jenny for Mr. Long, but that's the only time."

Peg said, "That's OK, I know for a fact that it is a very natural thing. Now this is the story line. You will meet Kim and Candy at the door, they are there to pick you up to take you out shopping. They said they would be over around 2, but they show up early, let's say 1:30, now you are not ready yet so they will have to come in and wait. You tell them to sit down in the den and wait, that you will be right down after you finish dressing.

Now you will walk off the set, they will go over to the couch and sit down. Candy will act bored and she'll pick up the remote to turn on the TV to kill time. When she does, there will be a video of three women making love, Candy will go to shut it off, but Kim will want to watch it. They watch the porn tape and get turned on. They end up talking about female sex and before you return they begin to kiss and touch each other. I will have you walk back on the set and you will stand, watch them, and masturbate to a climax. They will forget about why they are there and end up on the couch eating each other. You will go back to your room, lay on the bed, pull your panties off, and pull out a big long double dildo from your nightstand.

You will insert one end and lose yourself to your own lust. You will be very vocal and so loud that the other girls will hear you and come to check on you. As they see you on your bed, Dildo in hand, they both strip and join you. I want to see the three of you all fuck each other with that dildo, I want you facing each other, and then I want you butt to butt.

I want to see love coming from the three of you as you go sexually crazy to bring the others to more and more climaxes. The three of you only want to bring the other two to new heights of sexual pleasure trying out things you have seen in Porn tapes and that you all have read about. It is a film of discovery; this film will show that not all women that love sex with another woman have to look butch. I have already briefed the other girls. You will find that I seldom stop any scene, I always keep the tape rolling, and I'll edit out the parts I don't want later. Once I say Action, I want you to act, don't worry about making any mistakes, just remember the basic story line, you'll do fine."

I went over to make-up and sat down they didn't do much with me because I was to look like I wasn't ready yet, I met Candy and Kim as they worked on us getting the makeup right. We went over to wardrobe, got our clothes, and went over to the set for a last briefing from Peg. I took a look at the set, I was amazed how they can take half a room and on the other side of the wall is another different room or I should say half of a room. One room had the bed for my bedroom, there was a hallway, or again I should say half of a hallway. They had a small set for the front door, people were everywhere making last minute adjustments as Peg directed.

Peg came over to us and asked "You girls all set?" We all said yes and she told us to go to our positions. I was wearing a very flimsy white short sheer see through bathrobe, with no panties and no bra. Candy was wearing a blue summer dress with a large white hat. Kim was wearing a short black skirt with a lovely beige long sleeve blouse. Kim did not have any hat; her hair was in a bun. I went to the Bedroom set and the girls moved to the other side of the front door. I was to be brushing my hair when the doorbell rang. I heard Peg say "Ready, and Action" I started brushing my hair. I heard the doorbell. I put down the brush and walked down the hallway to the front door.

I opened it and said, "Oh you two are early, I'm not even dressed yet, come in, come in. Go sit down in the den and I'll hurry." They both walked in and I walked down the hall off the set. I moved around next to where Peg was sitting. I watched Candy and Kim move to the couch.

Kim said, "I told you we were too early, did you see her, she hasn't even had time to put her makeup on yet, we should have waited another half hour."

Candy said, "Oh it's all right, maybe we can catch what's left of the morning show".

Candy picked up the remote, and pointed it at the TV, and turned it on. It took a minute or two to come on but when it did, there were two women laying on a bed, they were holding each other and kissing. Their hands where between each other's legs and it was clear they were masturbating each other.

Candy went to grab the remote that she had laid back down. As she reached for it,

Kim said, "No wait, let's see what Linda likes to watch, I never saw two women do it before."

Candy sat back down and the two just watched. Kim was the first to speak again she said,

"My, I had no idea Linda enjoyed watching Porn, did you?" Candy said, "No, I didn't either, do you think they are acting or are those girls really into it the way they are acting?"

Kim said, "Look at her eyes, I think they are not acting."

Candy asked, "Which one, I mean the eyes?"

Kim said "The redhead, look at her eyes and her face, I think she really likes it. I have a feeling if she was doing that to me I would look just like that."

Candy asked, "Have you ever done anything like that with another girl?"

Kim looked like she was blushing, I mean really blushing she put down her head and said, "Well, not in real life, I mean no, I haven't."

Candy smiled, looked at Kim and said, "Well, if not in real life, what do you mean, have you thought about it while you masturbated?"

Kim softly said, "Ah, well a few times, I think."

Candy took her hand and lifted Kim's face, she said "Kimberly have you ever fantasized what it would be like with another woman? I have, I think about it a lot, I want to try it but I had no idea who would or who wouldn't do it, are you sitting here telling me it is something you think about also?"

Kim looked at her and said, "I think about it a lot too, I think of you and I, I even think of Linda and me. I have thought about watching you and Linda. But I never thought in a million years you or her, I mean God, this is crazy."

Candy did not say anything, she just moved closer to Kim, put her hand on Kim's chin, and gently kissed her. She pulled back and asked, "Did that feel nice or did it feel creepy?"

Kim said, "Nice, real nice."

She then moved to Candy and kissed her, only her kiss was not a gentle caring kiss, it was a lustful kiss, it had passion, I could feel the heat from where I was standing watching them. It was as if they truly were into this.

I watched as they both reached for each other, Kim had more dress to move aside to get to the center of Candy's heat. Candy on the other hand found Kim's short skirt easy to get under and they were able to touch each other's panties. I kept moving my attention between the action going on about 5 feet in front of me and the three monitors connected to the three cameras shooting all the close up and other shots. Both Candy and Kim struggled to get off the other's panties. I felt a tap on my shoulder, when I turned a young woman whispered ever so faintly, "Get ready to walk back in and catch them"

I moved back around and I was met with a make-up brush connected to this big fat woman. Another woman had me slip into a yellow summer dress, and I stepped into a pair of panties. I was whisked to the hallway side and I saw Peg motioning me to walk down back to the Den set.

I did and when I got to the entrance, I saw both women kissing and moaning as they masturbated each other. I froze at the end of the hallway and watched. These two were going at it for real. I know we had a script so to speak, but these two; they helped each other out of their clothes, I watched as Kim laid on her back and Candy got over her. I watched as they buried their heads into each other's crotches. I stood there hotter than hell itself. I reached down and began masturbating as I watched. I focused on them, I had forgotten all about what Peg had told me, I was so taken by what I saw. Those two beautiful women pleasing each other and it was apparent at least to myself that these two loved what they were doing.

I saw movement just past them and I saw Peg moving her arms wildly, I looked at her and she motioned for me to back up. I knew she wanted me to go into the bedroom set and get started myself. When I walked into the bedroom set it was lit up brightly by the floods. I noticed briefly that there were two cameramen aiming their cameras at me. I moved over to the bed, reached up under my dress, and I pulled off my now soaking panties. I laid on the bed leaving my dress on, as I fondled myself. I opened my legs, and raised my knees allowing full access. I used my left hand to touch inside my hole as I rubbed my clit with my right. I closed my eyes and pictured those two women making love to each other.

I just masturbated, moaned, and lost myself to my own pleasure. I climaxed, and I remembered that I was to get out the big dildo. I stopped masturbating, I reached for the nightstand. I opened the big drawer and pulled out this big huge flesh colored dildo. It had a cock head at both ends. I turned back onto my back, raising my legs again as I brought one end to my mouth while with my free hand I again rubbed my clit. I sucked on the cock getting it wet then I brought it down to myself. I inserted it inside myself and I totally lost it. I mean, I could have cared less about this fucking movie. I only wanted the pleasure that this love tool and my hand could and would give me.

I was thrashing and fucking and I was talking to the rubber cock as if it had a life of it's own. I had my eyes closed as I fantasized of a man with a huge long thick cock fucking me like crazy. I felt the bed give as a person sat on it next to me, then on the other side of me. I just smiled as I felt two sets of hands touching me.

I heard one say to the other, "Let's get her out of this dress."

I felt myself being sat up; I opened my eyes and stopped fucking myself. We all worked at getting me naked, it did not take long, and once naked, Candy to my right leaned over and took my right nipple in her mouth. I laid back down on my back. Kim began rubbing my clit and vulva.

It did not take her long to work her fingers inside; I was bucking my groin back at her hand and fingers. I felt her pull them back and that lovely rubber cock was replacing her fingers.

I moaned and said, "Oh yeah, oh fuck that feels good, Oh Fuck that is so big, I love a fat cock, fuck me, fuck me baby, give me that cock"

I felt a mouth touch mine and I kissed her as sweet and as gentle as she kissed me. It was a slow kiss with feeling. I had forgotten all about the movie that we were making, all I was concerned with was this lovely feeling of being loved by two other women.

Candy said, "I wana fuck!"

Kim said, "OK, you first then me and then us"

Candy and Kim moved around, I opened my eyes to watch them get in position. Kim left the cock in me as she moved around in back of me. Candy scooted in front of me, and grabbing the other end of the Fat long cock she brought it to herself and inserted the opposite end with the other head on it. I watched as she kept scooting closer and closer.

I watched as the cock disappeared in to her, and with the pressure of her moving to me, it pushed my end in deeper as well. She and I were both moving our hips in a fucking motion, as the rubber cock between us kept getting smaller and smaller. First there was 7" showing then 6, then 5 and then 3-4" I was fucking hard against it wanting my forward thrust to make Candy's end go deeper into her. It did, but it also pushed more into me at the same time.

I looked down as we inched closer and closer. Pretty soon I was not able to see any part of the rubber cock showing at all. Still we inched closer and both of us kept thrusting at each other. All of a sudden, I felt her vagina right against my own. I felt her clit touching my clit. Her Vulva was touching my Vulva. Candy was leaning back as she kept grinding against me. Kim stayed behind me as she worked on my breast and nipples. I have no idea what we looked like to everyone there; I was fucking hard against Candy as she was doing the same to me. Since Kim was supporting me at my back I was able to reach for and touch Candy's breast. I kept gently touching her nipples the way I touch mine. This only excited her more, and in turn, it excited me.

We climaxed and when I came, I felt my whole bottom pulse and grip the huge rubber cock inside of me. My vagina flexed and pulsed, my clit felt like electricity was running through it, being sent from Candy's clit. The feeling was so great and so intense that we were not saying anything.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.