Got a Job - Cover

Got a Job

Copyright© 2010 by Linda Jean

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Bills pile up, if Linda does not find a job she and her husband will loose everything. She takes a job for a company before she knows what exactly it is she is hired to do. Once she finds out she is caught up between her morals and their needs. What is loving house wife to do?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

Bill and I are having a hard time right now making the bills. I knew for the sake of both of our sanity that I would have to get a job so I could help pay the pressing bills. The problem all started over a year ago when Bill decided that we needed a new car.

If he had bought one we could afford, well we would not be in this mess. No, he had to buy a big new Mercury SUV. It cost over $42,000. I wanted a nice little Ford Focus that was around $16,000. If he had bought the Ford when the water-heater broke and flooded the house we would not have been in such a financial bind when we had to replace all the carpet.

Any way this penny-pinching was killing us both, for almost a year all these problems had even affected our sex life. How could I relax and have sex knowing that the man making love to me had put us in this kind of financial position. The bills were two months behind and some were almost three months behind.

Before the bill problem we never had argued in the last 8 years of our marriage over money, now it is all we talk about this past year. I started looking in the help wanted ads, there were a lot of jobs out there. The problem was, every job I found all paid minimum wage.

One ad caught my eyes it said "Are you willing to work hard? Do you want to make more than minimum wage? If so we will train you, call now" and then of course it had the phone number.

Well I called and spoke with a nice friendly woman who gave me directions to the office. I asked her what the job was about but she would not discuss it over the phone. I went down there and I think the whole city was there for the opening. I waited over an hour just to see the receptionist. She handed me a standard application, which I promptly filled out.

When I returned it to her, she took my picture with a Polaroid and stapled it to the application. She told me I would be contacted if I were selected. I went home still not knowing what the job was all about.

The sign for the office said "Celebrity Center" I went back home and decided to continue looking. Two days later I received a call to return to meet the Owner. I was told I was one of the five finalists for the position. I showed up right at 10 AM as instructed. When I went in another woman was walking out. I think I recognized her from the many women I saw the day I applied.

When I was introduced to the Owner he introduced himself as Peter Long.
I sat down and while holding my application going over it.

He said, "It says here you are married and have no children, is that correct?'

I said, "Yes, I've been married now going on 9 years."

Then he asked me something I thought was strange,

He said, "tell me why you need or want to work"

I guess what hit me was his saying "need" I wanted to tell him real nasty that I did not need to work, but I didn't, I did need to work.

Instead I said, "Well times are real tough right now, and if I don't get a job soon we just may lose everything that we have."

I did not want to go into detail, but he pressed me.
"Why is that Linda?" he asked.

I ended up telling him about the car, the bills and I must have gone on and on like a chatterbox.
When I finished he then said, "The job pay starts out at $27.85 an hour, we pay time and a half for every hour over an 8 hour work day. Holidays we pay triple time and a half."

The numbers he was saying almost took my breath away.
I asked, "doing what? I mean what do you do here? What would I be doing if you hired me?"

He smiled and said, "Now that's what I'm looking for, a woman with a brain. Here at Celebrity Center, we are hired by the Celebrities to host different functions for them. As well as all of the big Studios here in Hollywood. They contract us to make sure everything runs smoothly and they pay us well for doing just that."

I then said, "I am not sure that I am qualified for that, I mean I would like to but I never did anything like that in the past."

Peter said, "Don't worry about that, I will train you and you will be the perfect host if you are picked for this job, I'll call you, well I won't call you, but one of my girls will call in the morning to let you know if I want you or not for the position. If I do hire you, I will need to meet with you and your husband before any finial decision is made."

I thanked him and drove home. The next day the phone rang about Noon and the woman on the other end said, "Mr. Long would like to meet with you and your husband around 6 PM to offer you the open position, can you meet with him at that time?"

I assured her we would both be there. When we arrived Mr. Long did not keep us waiting. He began by telling me that of all 783 women that applied that he has chosen me. He then told us the final decision rested on this meeting.

He looked straight at Bill and asked, "How do you feel about Linda working here?"

Bill said, "She can work where ever she wants to, I don't care, just as long as it pays good."

Mr. Long then said, "Bill, because of the type of business we have here, Linda may come to work in the morning and not get home until 1,2 or 3 AM, will that be a problem?"

Bill said, "Well she did say you paid time and a half, so I think it would be OK once in a while."

Mr. Long then said, "Bill, it could be two or three times a week, we are very busy here, do you feel the time involved is worth it to you two to have Linda working here?"

We both told him it was and that I was anxious to start. Mr. Long asked Bill for his work number just in case of an emergency since I did not put it down on the application.

When the meeting was over Mr. Long said "Linda you have the job if you want it, be here tomorrow by 8 AM we will start your training then."

Bill and I got up and went sailing out of his office straight home. Bill kept talking about all the money that I would make and how it paid almost three times his pay. He was very happy we would be having the extra money coming in. I was happy to know we could catch up on the Bills and start saving money for a change.

I was there at 8 AM sharp, Mr. Long took me into his office. Yesterday I had not noticed how everyone was dressed. Today when I looked around at all the women I was almost in shock. Every woman there had on either a Micro Mini black leather skirt or a dark blue Oriental dress that had slits up both sides from the floor to the sides of their hips. All of them it seemed to me did not have on any hose. The women in the Micro Miniskirts all had the same top on, it was low cut and almost shear see through.

I haven't seen so many nipples since I was in the School Gym shower. No one in the sheer tops had on a bra, it was very evident to me that the women who wore the Oriental dresses were also braless. I sat down in front of Mr. Long's desk feeling way over dressed in my dark green business suit and with what I saw around the office, I actually felt a little uncomfortable.

"Would you like to know why I chose you for this position Linda?" He started out.

I looked at him and said, "Yes, why me over all those other women? I am sure they're were many that were more qualified than I am" He smiled, and sat back in his big chair.

He said, "Because you need this job more than I need you. You do not have anything to tie you down, by that I mean children and a husband that wants you home at 5 right after work every day. In fact as I see it, as long as you bring home the bacon, your husband could care less what you do, am I right or am I wrong?"

Confused I sat there and managed to say, "Yes, I guess you are right."

"Here's the deal" He continued, "The job is yours and it is good money, real good money, but I have strict rules, very strict rules"

He stopped talking, sat up and pushed the intercom button and said, "Jenny, get your ass in here, and bring in a copy of the rules with you"
Almost at once the door opened and in walked Mr. Longs Secretary. She was dressed in the Micro Mini leather skirt and sheer white blouse.

He then said, "Come over here honey, take out my cock and suck it while Linda here reads the rules."

I never in my life ever heard any man say such a thing. To say I was stunned is an understatement. I watched as Jenny handed me the paper then as Mr. Long sat there she went over to him, knelt, unzipped him and began sucking his dick as she held it. I was sitting to the side of his desk and I had a clear view of Jenny and him. Mr. Long was well endowed; he looked almost 2-3 inches bigger than my husband Bill.

I was sweating and trembling as I began to read the company rules to myself.

#1 You will only wear the company uniform provided by the company. That Uniform will consist of only these items provided. One Oriental Dress with two matching pants, one pair of pants is for wearing to and from work. The other set of pants are to be worn during the entertaining parties. The other company uniform will consist of one leather skirt, and one sheer white blouse. The shoes will be two-inch Red or Black high heels with stockings. The stockings may be self-holding or held up with garter belts only. If a Garter belt is worn, the color is to match the shoes.

#2 The only time panties will be worn is when you are on your period and never to exceed 7 days in any calendar month. If something is needed past the 7 days Tampons will be used.

#3 You will never refuse to do anything that you are told to do by your supervisor or the owner. Anything other than an immediate response will be cause for company fines or termination from this company.

#4 This Company provides a service to its customers, and it is your job to make sure no customer ever is unhappy with your work.

I could hear Jenny, she was getting loud slurping as she sucked on Mr. Long and I could hear him tell her. "That's it sweetheart, yea, stroke it baby."

I forced myself to read, I did not want to watch this. I heard Jenny moaning as she sucked him and I could see from where I sat that she was stroking him fast as she sucked him.

Mr. Long said, "Here it comes bitch, take it all, swallow it, yea, all of it, yea good girl, now get up and go sit over there while Linda and I go over her duties."

I sat there shocked and frozen watching as he stood up, stroking his now going limp dick, as he put it back into his pants and zipped them up and then he sat back down.

He said, "You know Linda you don't have to work here, you are free to get up and go home. Don't look so shocked; I am a sex machine, I love to have my cock sucked, and if you stay here working for me you will be sucking it just like Jenny did. Now are you going to jump up and run out of here like some scared little schoolgirl? Or are you going to stay here and make more money than anyone you know. Money enough to pay your bills and have lots more left over?"

I did not move, I could not move, I wanted to. I wanted to get up and run, I knew that I did not want to be here, how could I work for such a sick man? What would I tell Bill? My problem was I knew that it was only a matter of maybe just one week before we would be losing the phone, electricity, gas and water. Followed soon after by being kicked out of our house that we have had for the last 7 years.

Mr. Long said, "Good girl since you did not jump up and run out, that tells me you want this job, now read out loud to me the rules and I will explain them to you."

I read the first one and when I finished, he said, "Stand up Jenny, lift up your skirt"

She did and as she stood there he said, "See, nothing under the skirt, and if you wear any stockings I want them to be dark. I prefer you not to wear any at all, but I know you women like using them when you are in heels. As for your period, I would prefer you to use tampons. Now read me number 3."

I read it and he said, "Do you know what that means Linda?"

I said, "I think so, I think it means that if I say no to you or anyone here, I get fined or I lose my job, is that right?"

Mr. Long smiled and said, "You catch on fast bitch. You will be making more money here than you will know what to do with, The first time you tell any employee "NO" you get fined $250.00, if you say no "NO" again it is $600. If you say "NO" a third time it will cost you $1,000.00. Now before you get all weepy on me, after your training is over, you should make 3-4 times that a day. Hell girl you could even make that kind of money during your training, now read me number 4."

I read it and he asked, "Do you know what that is saying?"

I looked at him and said, "I am not sure, are you telling me that if the customer wants me to do something even sexual I cannot refuse?"

Mr. Long smiled and said, "Look at Linda, Jenny, she is sharp as a tack. Now read me number 5."

I read "#5 You will never ask for any type of a tip, if you receive any tip, it must be reported for tax purposes only."

Mr. Long said, "From time to time our clients tip pretty good. You will never ask or even hint for a tip, if you do get one we still have to fill out the tax forms, you get to keep it all but you will always tell Jenny here what amount you get. Now the last rule please."

I read out loud "#6 there is no spitting out of any sperm; you will swallow whatever sperm enters your mouth. You will never turn down a client because of his/her sex, color or appearance, in other words just remember "No" is not in your vocabulary."

Mr. Long said, "Any questions Linda?" I sat there and just looked at him, trying to figure out if I was dreaming or if I had agreed to become a prostitute for $27.85 an hour. I guess Mr. Long had an idea what I was thinking with my blank stare.

He said, "Look here Linda, if you want an hourly job that pays you minimum wage get your ass up and get the hell out of my office right now. If you want the job here that will get you and your husband out of debt and back on your feet again, get your ass up, go over there to Jenny and eat out her pussy; she got me off, now I want to watch you get her off. Jenny move over to the couch, sit down and open your legs nice and wide for our new employee. It looks like Linda wants to stay here to work and make lots of money with us."

My mind was racing, I knew I should get up and run out of there just as fast as I could run. But what do I tell Bill? I know he wants me to have this job; he just does not know what I have to do to have it. Would he even believe me if I told him?

Maybe I should go to the Police; but would they even believe me? This man wants me to go down on another woman; I have never ever done that before. In fact in the last 8 years, I only sucked Bill I think maybe three times and that was just to get him hard enough to make love to me.

There was no sound; it was like they were waiting for me to make up my mind. I stood up, turned, and looked at Jenny on the couch, one leg was up on the couch bent at the knee while the other leg hung off the couch with her foot on the floor. Her vagina was shaven, her lips where swollen and open, her clit was rather large, and the clit hood was back exposing it, I could see it was swollen. She was touching herself as I looked at her. I looked over at the door and then I looked back at her.

I heard Mr. Long say, "Decide bitch before I kick your ass out of here and hire that 19 year old cunt who told me she would do anything to get the job here."

I felt so light headed, I was confused, and I was scared. I was scared that if I walked out I would lose everything. Maybe if I just worked here long enough to get our bills paid for?

I turned and walked slowly to Jenny, I kept watching her fingers go round in circles over her big clit and then slide inside her open[ed] hole. She kept moving her fingers back out to circle her clit, moaning as she played with herself.

Mr. Long said, "Yea, that's it Bitch, go eat her cunt, you make my Jenny here climax real good"

I stood there in front of Jenny when I heard Mr. Long say, "Get on your fucking knees cunt, eat her out, and make her cum NOW."

It was as if I was out of my body watching myself kneel down. I leaned forward and I could smell her, as I brought my lips to her pussy. She was extremely wet and out of the corner of my eye I could see Mr. Long move over closer to us (I guess to see better.) Jenny kept rubbing her clit as I licked her opening; I guess it was apparent to her that I had no idea what to do.

She said, "Take my lips and gently suck on them both, (I did as she said) now move to my hole and start at the very bottom almost at my asshole and slowly work up. Yea, that's it, now take your tongue and box my clit, yea, gently just like that, yea, now very gently pull it in between your lips and box it around with your tongue as you do it."

I guess I was doing it right because she began to respond by moving her hips hard against my mouth and breathing very hard as well as getting very vocal. It did not take long for her to climax.

When she finished climaxing Mr. Long said, "Not bad Linda, now come over here and suck this off."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.