Beverly's Dreams Come True - in the Worst Way - Cover

Beverly's Dreams Come True - in the Worst Way

Copyright© 2010 by Vulgus

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - I begin exchanging emails with a fan of my stories. It turns out that we share a lot of the same fantasies. It also turns out that I live in the town where she grew up. And she doesn’t live far away. This is a story of consensual sex. But it is rough at the request of the woman who asked me to write it. Please pass this one by if you aren’t up for that kind of thing.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Spitting   Exhibitionism  

We all took a shower together in the morning. It was my intention to behave myself. But Bev dropped to her knees in the shower and said, "This could be your last chance for quite a while."

I watched her lean closer and hold my cock between her lips. She looked up at me and waited patiently.

Becky dropped to her knees beside her baby sister and stared in disbelief as the piss started to flow and Bev started swallowing furiously to keep up.

I expected Becky to be totally grossed out. So I was shocked when I realized that she was rubbing her pussy and staring in fascination.

Just as the stream was dying out, Bev pulled away and quickly guided her sister's mouth to the head of my cock. She got the last two or three little spurts. I think she enjoyed watching it a lot more than she enjoyed doing it.

We had coffee and toast and I read the paper. We didn't bother to dress until almost nine-thirty.

We gave Becky the sheer pullover top to wear. She was slightly taller than Bev, enough taller that we couldn't take a chance on the tiny skirts that Bev was wearing. She had another skirt that she brought with her. It was a very short, very sexy denim skirt. Becky squeezed into it and rolled the waistband under twice. She wouldn't want anyone she knows to see her like that. But at least she could go out without getting arrested.

We gave her a small vest to wear later when we went to lunch. Then Bev put on one of her tiny skirts and the crop top that said, "I handle large loads!" across her tits.

When Becky saw the top she laughed out loud. For a moment it took her mind off her own exposed breasts.

Bev grinned and said, "You can laugh now. But you are the cunt that's going to be drinking all the cum this morning."

Suddenly Becky wasn't so self assured.

I drove over to Odie's house and parked in the street. I asked Bev to send Becky to his door. It was mid morning on a beautiful Saturday. There were people everywhere you looked.

Bev turned in her seat and with an evil grin on her face she said, "Walk slowly. Keep your hands at your sides. And smile at anyone who looks your way."

Becky shivered at the thought of walking around in public with that top on. She might just as well be topless. But something was tickling her fancy. Her nipples were hard and sticking out like bullets.

She took a deep breath and got out of the car. I watched to see if anyone noticed. There was a chain reaction as she walked slowly up the driveway and up the sidewalk to Odie's door.

Everyone seemed to notice, one or two at a time. Everyone stopped what they were doing and stared openly. Two kids on bicycles, a boy and a girl that looked about fourteen or fifteen years old came to a screeching halt and stared in disbelief.

I saw movement in Odie's front window. He was watching Becky walk slowly up to his house. He made her wait for a minute after she rang the bell. But finally he opened the door. They spoke for another minute. I couldn't hear them. From his expression, though, I could tell he was teasing her, dragging it out.

She knew it, too. I thought I saw her finally just say the hell with it and relax. I could almost hear her telling herself that she was never going to see any of these people again.

Odie pulled his door closed and put his arm around her shoulder. His hand may or may not have come to rest on her tit as he escorted her back to the car. He smiled and nodded at the two kids as he walked past them. Then he held the door for Becky and climbed in after her.

Everyone said good morning. Becky was still a little breathless. But she smiled at Odie and said, "You son of a bitch."

Then they both laughed.

I drove straight to the bookstore that Bev and I shopped in on Monday. This was the place where she had her first gangbang. She shivered as I drove slowly up the long dirt driveway to the store. I could just about read her mind as she relived it.

I glanced in the rearview mirror. Odie was resting one hand comfortably on Becky's tit. His other hand was buried under her skirt. It was plain to see that they were both enjoying the ride.

Becky looked up and our eyes met. She was nervous. But she was ready.

I parked and shut the car off. Then Bev and I turned in our seats and watched Odie priming Becky in the backseat for a few more minutes.

He brought her right to the brink of an orgasm several times until she finally screamed, "God damn you! Let me cum!"

He leaned over and kissed her cheek. Then he said, "But Becky! I'm not that kind of guy!"

She growled in frustration as he took his hands away and opened his door. Becky looked at Bev and exclaimed, "And I thought you were cruel!"

We all got a kick out of the sexual tension building up in her. She was going to need that feeling in a few minutes.

I looked around the parking lot on the way to the door. There were probably close to thirty cars parked there. It was later in the day than when we first came here and it was Saturday. I assume that those were the reasons that there were so many men here today.

This wasn't the sort of place that one normally takes a date or even a friend. People came to places like this alone. So there were likely to be about thirty men inside. Of those at least some would probably be gay, waiting around to give some horny married guy the blowjob he couldn't get from his wife.

The same young man was behind the counter when we entered. He smiled and nodded when we came in. His eyes went first to Bev's chest. He probably recognized the top. Then he focused on Becky's tits and after that I don't think he saw anything else.

We gave Becky a tour of the place. Like most women, she has never been in one of these places before and she was amazed at many of the things they offered. Her eyes lit up when she saw the toys. I kissed the back of her neck and said, "We'll help you pick out some toys before we leave."

She blushed and said, "Thanks."

As expected, we quickly drew a crowd. Bev's tits were more or less covered. But the lower half of her pussy was exposed as well as almost two inches of butt cheek. Becky's pussy was covered. But her tits were on public display. That sheer top left absolutely nothing to the imagination.

I decided to even the playing field. I ordered Bev to strip. When she was naked I told her to take her clothes over to the counter and ask the nice young man to take care of them for her.

When she returned she grinned at a very shocked Becky and said, "You might as well strip, too. You don't want to get your clothes dirty."

Becky wasn't quite so quick to undress. She dragged it out, uncomfortable with being naked in a public place, a public place devoted to sex. When she was finally naked, Bev nodded her head in the direction of the counter.

Becky looked at the men gathered around us. She could see the lust in their faces. She was nervous. But I think that she wasn't as nervous as she was pretending to be. I think she was getting very turned on and didn't want anyone to realize it.

When she returned we discussed whether we should take her into the theater or into the section with the booths with the glory holes cut in them.

Bev said, "I want to see that. We could take her back there and see how that works. Then if we get bored we can go into the theater and ... enjoy a movie for a while."

We, by that I mean everyone but Becky, agreed on that plan of action. I gave Becky ten dollars and told her to go ask the clerk for tokens.

She had no idea what I was talking about. But she took the money to the clerk and got the tokens. While she was doing that I asked Bev, "Do you just want to watch?"

When I told her to call her sister and invite her down here I promised that I wouldn't do anything to alter the changing dynamic of her relationship with her sister. But things changed last night, especially with the viewing of that movie. Bev now had very few secrets from her sister and Becky didn't seem to mind at all that her Mistress was submissive to me.

Bev quickly decided and answered, "I'd like to watch first. But this glory hole idea really sounds exciting. The idea of sucking a guys cock and never seeing anything but his cock, that's kind of hot. I think I'd like to try it once or twice ... if you order me to."

I grinned and nodded.

Becky returned with a handful of tokens. She held them out to me and asked, "What are these for?"

She has heard of glory holes. And she had a vague idea of what they were. But she really didn't know anything about them except that it was a place that guys could get someone to suck their cocks.

I smiled and said, "That's what it will cost us to put you to work sucking anonymous cocks."

She didn't really get it. But it didn't matter. Whatever this was all about, she was horny enough to go along.

We entered the long, dark hallway in the back. It was lined on either side by narrow, closely spaced doors. Once our eyes adjusted to the dark we noticed men standing in the hallway or waiting just inside the doors of a few of the small cubicles. When we entered and they saw that two of us were beautiful, naked women you could suddenly see the whites of everyone's eyes. I'm pretty certain that this had never happened in here before.

We walked slowly down the hallway, past several men, with most of the men from out front following behind. I selected a booth near the end because it had a glory hole on both walls and it was near the restroom if things got messy.

I stepped into the small cubicle and put a couple of dollars worth of tokens into the slot. I didn't even look to see what the movie was when it started. I only started it for the illumination it would provide.

I pulled Becky close and said, "Go in there and get on your knees. You will see holes in the walls on either side of you. Before long some guy is going to stick his cock through one of those holes. You start giving the best blowjobs you know how until we get tired of watching and decide to leave. After the first guy cums, check the hole behind you. There is a lot of cock in this room right now. And it all wants you. We will let you know when you've sucked enough cocks to satisfy us.

Before I pushed her into the room I reached down and stuck two fingers into her pussy. She gasped and stiffened up. She was sopping wet. My knuckles became damp from the moisture on her thighs! I guess we didn't have to worry about her.

I kissed her forehead and whispered, "Have fun."

Then I pushed her inside.

Bev came closer and leaned against me. I held her close and together we watched as a cock slowly appeared in the hole to Becky's right. She stared at it for a moment. She nervously glanced at us. We were standing there in the open door watching every move she made. She turned back to the anonymous cock and reached out to caress it.

Becky's light touch was all the encouragement the owner of the disembodied cock needed. He leaned forward, thrusting his belly against the wall between them and his cock and balls were dangling in front of Becky's amazed face.

I think I saw a small grin curl up her lips before she leaned forward and began making love to some strange man's cock. As her lips wrapped around it, Bev shivered in excitement and exclaimed in a whisper, "Fuck that's hot! I want to do that!"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.