Beverly's Dreams Come True - in the Worst Way
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2010 by Vulgus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - I begin exchanging emails with a fan of my stories. It turns out that we share a lot of the same fantasies. It also turns out that I live in the town where she grew up. And she doesn’t live far away. This is a story of consensual sex. But it is rough at the request of the woman who asked me to write it. Please pass this one by if you aren’t up for that kind of thing.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Spitting   Exhibitionism  

The loud murmur of indistinct conversation came to a sudden stop when they saw Bev. They stared openly. I heard a few whispered exclamations when they saw how beautiful she was. They were probably expecting some nasty skank.

The cameramen were on the ball. They trained their cameras on Bev as soon as she walked into the barn. They moved around her and made sure to catch the fear on her face. They also panned around the barn to show the large number of men that came here for an opportunity to rape her.

Bev was strapped down on her back on my bench. As soon as she was helpless, Curtis announced, "Alright, gentlemen. You all know the rules. Help yourselves to some of that fine pussy. The bitch can throat and you can fuck her ass if you grease her up first."

I sat down out of the way and watched as men swarmed around Bev, leaving just enough room for the cameramen to work. The first two men to stick their dicks in her didn't last very long, First one and then the other pulled out and rushed over to a punchbowl where they brought themselves to orgasm with their own hands.

Curtis was nice enough to provide a couple of attractive young ladies to help them out at the punchbowl. The men would step up to the bowl and the ladies would tease their balls or permit the men to grab some part of their anatomy while they beat off into the bowl. Then the men put their clothing in order and went to sit down. But I began to notice that after a while some, if not all of them were getting back in line for seconds.

From her position on the bench, Bev couldn't see the bowl. She didn't know that the men weren't cumming inside of her. Or at least if she did she didn't realize that they were rushing over to cum in the bowl. Their juices were being saved up until every last man couldn't get it up one more time. Then she would be fed the cum they collected.

That was just the warm up, though. Her show would get even nastier as the evening progressed.

The gangbang went on and on until long past the time it got boring. I don't know how many of those men went back for seconds. It was more than four hours before everyone that wanted to had used one or more of Bev's orifices and then rushed over to jack off into the bowl.

Once the line came to an end and everyone was sitting around on hay bales or on the floor, Curtis nodded. His two assistants got up and freed Bev from the bench. She couldn't stand on her own so they left her sitting slumped over on the bench, probably thinking her ordeal was over.

The women helping out at the punchbowl had been alternating their duties with two other women in the audience. The two who were on duty when the line of men finally came to an end emptied the contents of the punchbowl into two large glasses.

It made me gag just to look at them from across the room!

Curtis's two male assistants helped Bev to her feet again. After supporting her for a minute or two she was finally able to stand on her own. Once she was standing unassisted the two men stepped back. Curtis moved closer and spoke to her so softly that no one else could hear what he said.

She looked shocked. She shook her head. But when one of the women held out one of the glasses she took it from her.

She looked at the contents and it looked like she was going to be ill. I heard her say, "No. Please. I can't do this."

Curtis said something else to her and she looked down at his leg. I followed her gaze and noticed for the first time that he had something in his hand. I couldn't see what it was until he lifted it up and slowly held it out until it was about an inch from one of her nipples and pulled the trigger. Even from where I was, halfway across the barn from them, I saw the sparks jump between the poles on the tip of the cattle prod he was threatening her with.

Despite the size of the crowd gathered in the barn there was total silence. Everyone was watching Curtis and Bev and as my eyes moved around the room I got the impression that most of them were holding their breath. I think that a large number of those people wanted Curtis to touch that prod to her tit and pull the trigger.

The sound of electricity being turned loose was loud, even in that large, crowded room. Bev jumped when she heard the noise.

Curtis sternly warned her that if she dropped the glass she'd end up licking the contents up off of the dirty wooden floor.

He traced her nipples with the tip of the prod and then in a louder voice he snarled, "Drink it, you fucking cunt! Every last fucking drop! Think of it as practice for the next act."

I don't think she even heard the last part of his threat. She was staring in disgust at the water glass full of slimy cum.

Curtis said something else I couldn't hear. Then I watched in disbelief as Bev brought the glass to her lips and took several big gulps.

She gagged before the level of cum in the glass went down more than a quarter of an inch. She held the glass away from her face. She tried to give it back to the woman who handed it to her and was now watching her in fascination.

The woman just grinned and stood there, waiting for Curtis to make the next move.

Curtis said something else to Bev but she just shook her head. He took the glass from her and I think that Bev got the wrong impression. She looked relieved. She didn't even see it coming when he touched the tip of the prod to her nipple and pulled the trigger.

Her mouth and her eyes shot open. It looked like she was trying to scream but nothing came out.

She couldn't even pull away. Her muscles were totally out of her control.

Curtis held the trigger down for a couple of seconds before he released it and lowered the prod.

He stood there staring at Bev until she seemed to regain control of her senses. She was panting and her hands came up to cup her poor, tortured breast. She was cradling it as if it was an infant that she was holding to her breast.

I'm not sure if I can describe the look on her face. It was a mixture of terror and disbelief. She looked like she couldn't believe that he had actually done it.

Curtis, on the other hand, was smiling. The cruel look on his face was totally out of sync with the nice guy that I knew him to be. On the other hand, I wouldn't have believed him capable of placing a cattle prod against a woman's nipple and pulling the trigger or several of the other perverted things he was making Bev do. Maybe I didn't know him so well after all.

Curtis said something else and Bev reached out with shaking hands and took the glass from him. She took a deep breath and lifted it to her lips. She began to gulp it down, stopping after every few gulps to hold it away from her face, gasp for breath and get her gagging under control.

I'm not sure I can describe how I felt while I watched. I didn't want to watch. Yet I couldn't look away. It made me sick to my stomach. And yet I couldn't stop watching. I can at least say with a certain amount of pride that I did not have an erection.

She started to take the glass away from her mouth when it was empty. But Curtis held it in place until it was completely drained. Then he took it from her, handed it to the woman standing nearby and replaced it with the second glass.

Bev gagged again when she saw it. Curtis smiled and said something under his breath. I think he must have finally told her what she was going to do next, judging by the look of horror on her face.

He forced her to take the second glass of cooling cum. It wasn't quite as full. But the difference was negligible.

Bev said something to Curtis. I couldn't hear what she said. But I'm pretty certain she was pleading with him to be reasonable. That didn't work out too well for her. He raised the prod again and grinned maniacally as the tip slowly approached her nipple.

She covered her nipple, which is probably what he expected, and he changed course. The tip of the prod quickly dove down and came to rest against her red, swollen, very much abused pussy.

She cried out, "NO! I'll do it!"

He just stood there smiling at her and waiting.

She groaned. Then she took a deep breath and lifted the glass to her lips. She closed her eyes, tipped it up and began to gulp it down like a glass of cod liver oil. She gagged a couple of time. But she kept gulping that slimy, disgusting mess down.

Curtis held the tip of the prod against her pussy until she emptied the glass. He took the empty glass from her and grabbed a handful of her hair. He pulled her face closer and began talking.

She listened in shock, shaking her head in disbelief from time to time. But he finished whatever it was he had to say to her and then jabbed the tip of that prod back against her moist and no doubt very sore slit.

She tried to jerk away but he still had a firm grip on her hair.

He worked the tip of that prod through her slit a couple of times and spoke again. When he stopped talking she nodded weakly. Whatever it was he demanded of her she surrendered. She wasn't going to fight him and that prod anymore.

Curtis had given me an idea of what he had planned for this evening. But I didn't know everything. I didn't know about that punchbowl or the glasses of cum she would be forced to consume.

I knew about her costar in the next act of this little passion play. But again, I didn't know the details. I didn't know exactly what he was going to make her do for the amusement of the large audience or the cameramen.

I don't know how much everyone else here knew, either. But I saw a lot of surprised faces when a guy came in through a side door leading a large, obviously male horse.

The horse seemed nervous, or very spirited. I don't know if it was the large crowd in the barn or if he was just that kind of guy.

The man led the horse into the middle of the barn and tied him to a post, giving him very little slack in the reins.

Once the horse was secure the man, I'm assuming that he's the guy that own the farm, and Curtis, stood with Bev and together they apparently gave her more detailed instructions.

The two men stepped back and everyone watched while an obviously terrified Beverley cautiously approached the horse and began to try to calm him. She spoke softly, ran her hand down his neck and let him sniff her.

Bev worked her way slowly down his side until she was at his left hip. She worked her hand around on his large hip for a moment while the cameramen changed positions to catch what she was going to do next.

Her hand reached around and after feeling around blindly she located and carefully began to caress his huge testicles. His ears twitched and he snorted. He shuffled his hind legs slightly. But she spoke softly and continued to play with his nuts and it looked like he quickly decided that he liked it and he was willing to find out what she had in mind.

One of the women who had so graciously poured the cum into glasses for Bev now came to her aide again. She wrapped her hands around the end of the horse's twitching tail and pulled it out of the way so the cameramen could get a good, clear shot as Bev lean down and began to lick the horse's balls.

It appears that horses enjoy that as much as I do. I watched in amazement as the horse's cock began to slowly increase in size.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.