Beverly's Dreams Come True - in the Worst Way - Cover

Beverly's Dreams Come True - in the Worst Way

Copyright© 2010 by Vulgus

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - I begin exchanging emails with a fan of my stories. It turns out that we share a lot of the same fantasies. It also turns out that I live in the town where she grew up. And she doesn’t live far away. This is a story of consensual sex. But it is rough at the request of the woman who asked me to write it. Please pass this one by if you aren’t up for that kind of thing.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Spitting   Exhibitionism  

She groaned in frustration at the interruption. She was actually enjoying it!

I wouldn't normally yell through a closed door. It's extremely rude. But I knew who it was. I was expecting him. And Odie isn't big on formalities.

I continued to prepare Bev's ass and yelled, "Come on in!"

Odie and a mutual friend, Arnie, came in and stood just inside the living room door. They watched me finger fucking Bev's luscious ass for a minute or two longer before Arnie said, "I don't fucking believe it! I figured you had some skank in here. That bitch is hot!"

I laughed and said, "Yeah. She's hot. But she's still got a lot of skank in her. Come on in. Beer's in the fridge. This won't take long. She's never had it up the ass before and the bitch is tight.

"Her cunt's tight, too, in case you were wondering. You can do anything you want to her when I'm finished. But I just pissed down her throat so you might not want to kiss the bitch."

"No shit?!"

"Hell yeah! The bitch drinks piss like water. I pissed in a baby bottle last night and she sucked it all right down. I haven't found anything that this cunt won't do."

I shared all that just to humiliate her further. I knew how much being humiliated turned her on.

I turned my attention to working the head of my cock into her tight ass. I took it slow but not too slow. It needed to be a little rough for her sake. She cried out when the head of my cock popped through her sphincter. She moaned in pain for the first minute or two. But then I took pity on her. I reached between her thighs and started rubbing her clit while I fucked her.

She started to relax and before very long she actually began to enjoy it. I don't think it was the fuck she enjoyed as much as the humiliating circumstances. I was fucking her virgin ass while two men watched and waited their turns. That was what really excited her. The fact that she was strapped down and helpless was just a bonus.

Odie went to the kitchen and came back with a couple of beers. Arnie came closer and stared down at my beautiful young victim. He started to reach out and grab one of her tits. He looked at me to make sure he wasn't intruding. I smiled and nodded, still slowly plunging my cock into her ass and tickling her clit.

When Arnie's hand clamped down on her tit she tensed up and came. I just kept stroking.

When Odie returned from the kitchen I told them about Bev's busy day. I told them all about her morning and early afternoon at the bookstore and the theater in the back. I told them about the two men we had lunch with and how much fun they had with the vibrating egg in her exposed pussy.

I told them about the five blowjobs in the back of the bar while a young woman played with her remote control. That was as long as I could hold back. I felt my orgasm building and I couldn't hold off any longer.

By the time my orgasm had passed my two friends were naked. I pulled my pants on and sat down to watch. Arnie figured out how to lower the headrest. He put it down and began to fuck Bev's mouth with his surprisingly long cock. He was nearly as well hung as that black guy at the bookstore.

But with all the activity in her throat today she seemed to adjust quickly and he was soon fucking her throat easily.

Odie watched for a moment before moving into the position I just vacated. He stared down at her pussy for a moment before saying, "I've been thinking about fucking this bitch's cunt since I saw it last night. Look at that thing! Not a hair on it! I ain't no child molester. But I'm looking forward to fucking this little girl."

Most of this was unscripted of course. But I had arranged with Odie to say a couple of things this evening to start setting the scene for what I had planned for her tomorrow. After he rammed his hard cock into her pussy he sighed and said, "Damn! That's some fine pussy, dude! I hope they're paying you a bunch. I don't know if I could bring myself to sell the bitch myself."

I knew it was coming and I was watching her to see how she'd react. She tensed up as soon as the words left his mouth. But what I first thought was fear turned out to be something very different. She had an orgasm!

I'm sure that she was scared. She didn't know what Odie was talking about. But she didn't like the sound of it. She didn't want to be sold. She wanted to experience some of her fantasies and then go back to her life with her husband with a lot of erotic memories.

I wasn't actually going to sell her, of course. But she was going to be made to think she had been sold. All of a sudden she didn't feel so safe. That was my intention. A part of what made her fantasies so exciting for her was the concept of her life being out of her control and the danger to which she would be exposed.

She was experiencing some of the things that she fantasized about but she felt safe with me. She knew, or thought she knew that I would protect her. That safety net was just jerked out from under her.

Arnie came first. He filled her mouth with cum and came over to join me and enjoy his beer. I pointed out a couple of towels on the end table and he didn't bother to get dressed. He wasn't done with her yet. He spread a towel out and sat down to watch.

We watched Odie cum in her pussy and then go around so that she could suck his nasty cock clean. He came over and joined us, picking up a towel and sitting in a chair to discuss with us all of Bev's excellent properties as a piece of ass.

I got up and went over to Bev. I leaned down and said, "We aren't through with you. Do you want your headrest up for a while?"

She didn't answer my question. Instead she whispered, "What did he mean?"

I didn't respond to her question except to say, "He wasn't supposed to say that."

I left her the way she was and returned to my seat. I didn't sit down. I took a big swallow of my beer. Then I went around behind the couch and picked up a switch.

I had several items back there to play with throughout the week. I had a leather riding crop, a sturdy leather strap, a paddle and the switch. It was a smooth willow branch I prepared just for her. It was about three feet long and very thin. I suspect that it was going to hurt like hell. But I would be careful not to damage her soft skin.

I went back over to her and before she knew what was happening I drew my arm back and snapped the switch down across her breasts. I'm sure it hurt like hell. But she was so shocked that she couldn't even scream at first. She drew a deep breath and her mouth opened wide. But no sound came out. It was like she was screaming silently.

The switch left a long red stripe across both breasts just below her nipples. I reached down to trace the line. She jumped when my finger tip touched her. But when she realized it was just my finger she relaxed ... until Odie said, "Don't cut her, man. If she's all fucked up when they come for her they'll be pissed. Those guys don't fuck around. They ain't gonna want their pussy all marked up."

She groaned in fear.

I responded, "Don't worry. I'm not going to cut her. Just give her a taste of the pain she'll be experiencing. She needs to get used to it."

"Chris?"

She was really scared now.

I quietly said, "You're going to live out all of your fantasies, Bev. I'm making your dreams come true. And I'm going to make a hell of a profit out of it. This is going to work out great for both of us."

"Chris! Please. Don't do this. I can give you money. Don't sell me, Chris. I've done everything for you. I'll do anything you want me to do. Don't do this."

By the time she finished pleading she was crying pretty hard. I don't think she even heard me raise the switch and bring it back down across her nipples. But we heard her scream that time!

I was more than a little disturbed by my own reactions. I write stories in which a lot of bad things happen to a lot of nice women. But I'm not a Sadist. I have never enjoyed hurting a woman. But looking at the terror on that part of her face that wasn't covered by the blindfold and those stripes on her tits was giving me a hard on! I was doing these things because they were her fantasies, not mine. It kind of bothers me that they are turning me on.

I'm not actually going to sell her, of course. She is going to have a long, hard day tomorrow. She is going to be scared shitless. She is going to explore some of her darkest fantasies. I arranged with a friend of mine to come to my house tomorrow and examine her, hand me an envelope she will be made to believe is full of money, and then take her away.

My friend, Curtis, is a very large black man. He's a nice guy, for a slum lord. He owns a dozen or more small, rundown houses in the worst part of town. He rents them out for far more than they are worth to the people who can least afford to pay.

He's going to take her to one of his houses for a little party. To make it interesting he has arranged with about two dozen of his black friends to come over. They are going to spend the day raping, but not harming her. I shared some of Bev's perverted fantasies with him and he is going to make them come true for her, including the grand finale when she is going to service a couple of big dogs.

I won't be able to join in the fun and games. I want Bev to think I'm out of the picture. But I'm going along to watch through a patio door and make sure things don't go too far ... if there is a 'too far' for her. I'm not sure she has one.

For the next hour and a half we sat around, drank beer and made up stories about what a bad ass Curtis is. There were suggestions that Bev would be making dirty movies until she was worn out and then sold to a donkey show in Mexico.

Whenever one of us had to take a leak we did it in her mouth. When one of us got an erection we used which ever orifice appealed to us. Odie wasn't into anal sex. But Arnie has always wondered what all the fuss was about and he had to try it.

I kept a close eye on him because his cock is so large. But he took it easy on her at first and she didn't have too much trouble with his large cock.

I figured it would be better to break her in tonight than have her go to that gangbang tomorrow with a virgin ass. I don't think all those well hung black guys are going to be as easy on her as we were.

The guys left at a little after eight. Before they left I freed Bev's right wrist and ordered her to scoop up and eat the cum that was leaking out of her pussy and her ass.

She obeyed immediately. We stood around her watching. Odie looked a little green around the gills. But Arnie thought it was hot. He finally exclaimed, "Shit! I'm getting another hard on!"

Then he laughed and said, "Lucky for your bitch I don't think there's another drop of cum left in my balls."

I saw them out and then came back to stand beside Bev. She was crying quietly. When she became aware that I was standing beside her she began to plead with me again. She promised me anything if I would just not sell her.

I ignored her pleas and asked her if she wanted a drink.

She nodded her head and said, "Please."

I finished releasing her from the bench and helped her up. I ordered her to leave the blindfold on. I guided her to the towel that Odie had been sitting on and went to get her a beer.

She gulped it down and I let her have another.

She didn't say a word until she finished her second beer. I led her to the bathroom and let her use the toilet. As I stood there waiting for her to finish she pleaded with me not to sell her. She was terrified.

To be honest, I was very tempted to tell her it was just a set up. I was starting to feel more guilty by the moment. But I had put too much careful planning into this and I was curious to see how she would react when she thought her most awful fantasies were coming true.

After she finished on the toilet I led her back out to the living room. I backed her up to the cross against the far wall and strapped her down. I stepped back to enjoy my handiwork for a moment. I thought she would make a very nice permanent wall decoration.

I left her like that and made myself comfortable. I turned my chair slightly so that I could keep an eye on her. Then I turned on the television and watched the race that I recorded yesterday while I went down to pick her up and bring her to my home.

I watched half the race. When my driver got taken out for failing to yield to a wreck in front of him I lost interest. The way things were going Johnson was going to win again. I've seen that happen too many times already. So I got up and went over to Bev on the cross.

This was not a cross like the Romans used. It didn't resemble that instrument of torture that good Christians were so fond of wearing around their necks. My cross was in the shape of a giant X. It was attached to the wall in such a way that I could slide the legs out and she wouldn't be quite vertical. She could recline slightly and there was a wooden head support so that when it was adjusted out from the vertical her head wouldn't just loll back. It wouldn't be comfortable. But at least she wouldn't have to stand up all night.

I made the necessary adjustment, ran my finger across the quickly fading stripes on her tits. I wasn't quite finished with her. I opened up the self heating massage oil I bought at the bookstore and began spreading it all over the front of her body in a thick coat.

She thought nothing of it at first. It took a moment for the heating effect to kick in. When it started warming up she began to squirm around. She moaned and asked, "What is that?!"

I kissed her lightly on the lips and left her to wonder. I went upstairs and went to bed. I hope she gets some sleep. She's going to need her rest when tomorrow comes.

I took a quick shower and went to bed. But I lay awake for a long time that night. I wondered if I was taking things too far. I worried about her on that cross. I wondered if she would still talk to me when this was all over and I let her go.

I woke up the next morning and went down to check on Beverly. When she heard me enter the room she cried out, "Please hurry! I have to pee so bad!"

I smiled, wondering how long she had been listening for me to come down. I let her down from the cross and removed the blindfold. She started to run for the downstairs bathroom but I said, "Go upstairs. And take a shower! You look like shit!"

She changed course and rushed for the stairs. I went in and made coffee and English muffins.

She looked much better when she came back down. In response to my question she said that she slept a little off and on, but not much.

I went upstairs and got dressed. I came back down with the bag of leather restraints I bought yesterday morning. We sat and drank coffee and ate the muffins in silence. But I could almost taste her fear. She was trying to think of what to say, trying to think of some way to reason with me. Once again I was almost tempted to let her know it was just a game I was playing. But I couldn't quite bring myself to do it.

I let her go to the bathroom again and brush her teeth. Then I put the heavy leather cuffs on her wrists. I attached a short chain between them, restraining her arms behind her back. Then I led her to the rope on the pulley hanging down from the ceiling. I pulled the rope down and wove it into her long blonde hair, using a couple of Velcro straps to hold it in place. Then I took up the slack in the chain until she could just barely stand flat footed.

I went to the kitchen for a last cup of coffee. Curtis arrived just about the time I finished my coffee. I let him and his two, large black friends in. They leered at Bev and walked over to examine her more closely.

Curtis ran his hands over her body and said, "It's going to be a pleasure breaking this bitch in."

Then he asked, "Where's the Merc?"

I nodded towards the garage door and one of his companions went into the garage to look at her expensive Mercedes.

Bev was taking this all in with a face as white as a sheet.

The guy came back out of the garage and nodded at Curtis. He smiled and said, "Okay. That's ten thousand for the bitch and five thousand for the car."

He handed me an envelope that appeared to be stuffed with cash. While Curtis's friends took her down from the rope- he was examining the fuck bench I made for her. He said, "Hey man. I could use this. How about throwing it in? I paid enough for the bitch you oughta be able to toss in a homemade bench."

I shrugged and said, "What the hell. I don't need it anymore."

One of Curtis's friends grabbed the bench and the other one started dragging Bev towards the door. I asked, "Hey! You guys want her clothes?"

"Naw, she won't need clothes no more."

Bev started struggling with the guy holding her. Curtis grabbed her other arm and they lifted her right up off the floor. She began screaming, "Chris! Chris, please! Don't do this! Chris, I'll do anything you want. You can do anything, Chris!"

My conscience was killing me. I was that close to calling it off. But I couldn't quite bring myself to do it. I might regret this. But it was her fantasy. I could only hope that when this day was over and she realized that it was just a play put on to let her live out her darkest fantasy she wouldn't hate me.

Curtis turned around at the door and said, "I'll send a guy over for the car tomorrow. You find any more hot little cunts like this one you give me a call. I'm gonna make some money on this bitch."

She had stopped begging me. And she stopped struggling. She went limp and cried quietly as the two big black men carried her out with her feet about a foot off the floor.

I watched through the window as they put the bench and then Bev in the back of a cargo van and drove slowly away. I rushed out just as Odie pulled up into my driveway. I jumped in his car and we followed them through town to the place where people went to live when they were just one paycheck away from being homeless.

We waited until they parked in front of a rundown house half way down the street. They got out and one of them led an unresisting Beverly in through the side gate while another brought the bench from my living room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.