Beverly's Dreams Come True - in the Worst Way - Cover

Beverly's Dreams Come True - in the Worst Way

Copyright© 2010 by Vulgus

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I begin exchanging emails with a fan of my stories. It turns out that we share a lot of the same fantasies. It also turns out that I live in the town where she grew up. And she doesn’t live far away. This is a story of consensual sex. But it is rough at the request of the woman who asked me to write it. Please pass this one by if you aren’t up for that kind of thing.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Spitting   Exhibitionism  

It wasn't actually a theater. It was just a room about the size of my living room. There was a large movie screen on the far wall on which two black men were double teaming a fake blonde with huge fake tits. I hate fake tits and I hate the phony sound of people making believe they are in the throes of passion. But I didn't bring Bev here for the quality of the cinematography.

There weren't rows of seats like you would expect in a normal theater. Instead the walls were lined with old sofas and chairs. The center of the room wasn't completely open. There were a couple of sofas there, too. But everyone seemed to prefer to sit around in a circle against the walls.

I wasn't sure what the protocol was. I've never been in there before. I assumed that pretty much anything was permissible. It was that kind of place.

There were four men already in the room watching the movie. It looked like all four of them had their cocks out and were playing with themselves. They looked up in astonishment when they saw us. Three of them covered their exposed cocks. The other guy was a little better at assessing situations and coming to conclusions. He smiled and continued playing with his cock while he watched to see what I was going to do with a naked woman.

They weren't the only ones that were curious. The men that had been watching us out front were apparently lined up behind us to pay the price of a theater ticket and come in to see the rest of our show.

One at a time a dozen men entered the theater. That was nearly half the seating capacity of the room. It didn't appear that anyone was watching the movie.

Bev stared in shock at the movie on the screen for a moment when we first entered. She had glanced at the men in the room and then looked away quickly. I'm not even certain if she realized that they were playing with themselves. Now she stood in front of me with her head down submissively. She was terrified. And she was extremely excited.

I was just excited. But then, I wasn't about to get fucked by a group of strange men. She had more to worry about than I did. I think she was starting to realize it, too.

I heard her moan when I started to open my pants. By the time I freed my cock and sat down nearly everyone who had been watching us out front had now taken seats nearby. They were all watching to see what I was going to do.

I ordered Bev to remain standing in front of me, bend down, and suck my cock while I pretended to enjoy the awful movie they were showing. She obeyed without protest. But when I rested my hand on her shoulder I could almost feel the fear coursing through her body.

It took her a minute or two to devote her full attention to sucking my cock. She couldn't help but be painfully aware of the view the men who were watching had of her exposed sex from behind.

I watched her and I watched the men sitting around watching us. I'm sure that they were all thinking that this was too good to be true. The movie didn't interest me. In fact it was irritating. So I ignored it. It no longer seemed to interest anyone else either. Not when there was a real live naked woman sucking a cock in the room.

The black man who put the nipple clamp on her tit with so much feeling a few minutes earlier was sitting nearby. I got his attention and with a wave of my hand offered her hindquarters to him.

I imagine that this was not the first time someone brought a woman in here to get fucked and these men were probably hoping that was what this was about. He was ready when he got the signal from me. He didn't waste any time. He jumped up and quickly moved behind her. She jumped when his hands began to explore her ass. Her head came up out of my lap and whipped around to see who was molesting her.

She saw that large black man smiling down at her, groaned in a strange mixture of horror and lust, and returned her mouth to my cock without ever looking up at me.

She reacted to something he did every now and then. But for the most part she seemed to be trying to pretend this was all a dream. That changed when he pulled his cock out and began sliding it between her thighs.

As soon as she felt his cock between her legs she stopped sucking and her eyes got huge. And when he lined it up and entered her in one violent stroke her head came back up and she attempted to stifle the cry of pure lust that escaped her lips.

She was getting fucked by a black man she had never met in the back of a dirty bookstore in the Deep South with an audience consisting mostly of more than a dozen horny white men watching every stroke. There were also two other black men in the room. They were enjoying the show, too.

This wasn't exactly her fantasy. But it contained some of the most exciting elements of her submissive fantasies.

It took her a moment to adjust to the violent fuck from behind before she could concentrate on sucking my cock again. But I didn't mind. I enjoyed watching her reactions as they played across her face.

I finally pulled her head back down and she began to suck my cock like a vacuum cleaner. I was afraid she was going to suck so hard she'd suck my nuts out through my cock.

I might have lasted a couple more minutes. I couldn't really say how long it was before I felt the explosion coming. I tensed up and when she sensed my approaching orgasm she redoubled her efforts. I rewarded her with a large mouthful of hot cum which she savored for a long time before she finally swallowed.

She came when I did. I guess it was just too much stimulation. She couldn't wait for the black man raping her from behind. But I already knew what it felt like when she came and her pussy clamped down on your cock.

It apparently felt as good to the black guy as it did to me last night. He cried out and fucked her with a couple of last, extremely violent strokes before he shivered and sprayed the hot interior of her pussy with cum.

It took him a moment to get his heart started again before he could move. He finally pulled his cock out of her slowly and stood behind her for a moment, his eyes were half closed and he was still shuddering.

I tapped her on the head. She looked up to see what I wanted. I nodded at the man who had just fucked her and she knew instantly what I was telling her to do. She turned around and took his slowly shrinking cock into her mouth and cleaned it.

It wasn't until she was finished and he stepped back to put his pants on that I saw for the first time how well hung he was. No wonder she jumped when he shoved that thing inside of her! It was soft now. But it was at least eight or nine inches long and nearly as big around as her wrist!

The look on her eyes when she turned back around said it all. She was very impressed. I thought for a minute she was going to smile. But I wiped the smile off of her face before it could form. I looked around at all the exposed cocks and all the horny men and just loud enough to be heard above the soundtrack of the movie I announced, "My slut is available if anyone wants to use her."

She gasped in shock. I think she may have assumed that she was finished, that she could get her clothes and we would get out of here. She wasn't expecting to have to service every man in the room.

The two men sitting on the nearest sofa jumped up and guided her to one of the sofas in the middle of the room so that everyone would have a good view. They put her up on the seat on her knees and leaned her over the back of the sofa. One of them went around and guided his hard cock to her mouth. As soon as she started sucking his cock the other man moved into position behind her.

I didn't keep track. But I'm pretty certain that every man in there used her at one end or the other. I know that several of them used her more than once. The black guy that had been the first to fuck her got a blowjob when the line went down.

I didn't count her orgasms either. But there were a lot of them. She was exhausted by the time they finished with her. But she wasn't too tired to go down on that big black cock for a second time and I saw her cum as that huge organ entered her mouth. She wasn't able to get it down her throat. But she sure as hell tried.

A few more men wandered in while the gangbang was in progress and they joined in eagerly. Altogether she fucked and sucked seventeen men that morning and early afternoon. It lasted for almost four hours. The clerk came in to watch for a few minutes about halfway through and he managed to cut in line for a quick fuck.

I finally called a halt to the gangbang when they started lining up for thirds. It was starting to get boring. You know it's time to end a gangbang when it gets boring.

She was an awful mess. Her hair was messed up from all the men holding her head and fucking her face. She had streams of cum on the insides of her thighs all the way down to her knees. There were pools of it on the seat cushion when I helped her to her feet.

I led her out into the store and past some very shocked customers browsing through movies and magazines to the unisex bathroom.

I pushed her into the bathroom but left the door open. A couple of the nearby customers stopped browsing through the porn and came over to watch as she was inside trying to clean up.

The black man who had enjoyed her so much came up to me and shook my hand. He told me that he didn't understand why anyone would do what I just did. But she was one hot piece of ass and he sure hoped that I'd bring her back.

It had been interesting. But I had too many other plans and only a week to get everything done. So it was unlikely that I'd be coming back. I just smiled at him and told him that she wasn't in town for long and we probably wouldn't be coming back.

He smiled, shrugged and turned to leave. Before he took more than a couple of steps I remembered the size of his cock and had second thoughts. I called him back and said, "You might find this offensive. But a good friend of mine is setting up an all black gang rape for her in a couple of days. I don't know how many guys he's lining up. But if you're interested I doubt if he'd mind having you there. You are black, right?"

He laughed and pulled his wallet out of his back pocket. He handed me his card and said, "Call me."

I looked at his card after he left. Bev had just been fucked by a lawyer! How perfectly normal was that!

Bev finally came out of the restroom. She still looked like she had just been through a gangbang. But she didn't look upset about it, just tired.

We crossed the room, once more attracting a lot of attention. But this time she hardly seemed to notice. The clerk placed our bags on the counter. I looked through them and pulled out the remote controlled egg. I asked the clerk if he had batteries and he was nice enough to throw them in for free.

I put the batteries in and worked the remote to see how the various speeds translated to the vibrations in the egg. Then I slid it through her slit a couple of times before inserting it into her still very wet pussy with ease. I watched her face as I turned it on and played with settings for a minute.

It was pretty amusing. In her emails she scoffed when I ordered her to buy a couple of vibrators. She seemed to be having an epiphany as the vibrations instantly got her full attention.

I turned it down to the lowest setting. I reached in and handed her one of the tiny skirts we just bought. She put it on, but her legs seemed a little shaky as she did. She had to keep reaching out a hand and gripping the counter to support herself.

While she finished getting into her skirt I dug out the crop top that said "Wanna get lucky?" across her tits. She put that on. It took us a moment to find her shoes. They were under all of the leather restraints.

I would have left her barefoot but we were going to stop somewhere for lunch and places that serve food have a problem with bare feet for some reason. I'm not sure why. I don't know anyone that eats with their feet. But her outfit was objectionable enough without flaunting any rules.

I drove over to the beach. It's only half an hour away using the new connector they recently completed. I left the vibrator off, giving her a chance to get used to it being there and forget about it.

It was a quiet ride. I waited for her to comment on what was happening to her now. I was especially curious about her feelings about what just happened to her in that theater. It was something we discussed in our emails. She told me that she wanted to be treated just exactly the way I was treating her. Now that it was a reality I was interested in how she felt about it.

But she sat back in her seat with her eyes closed and never said a word. I didn't know if she was struggling to calm down or if she was savoring the memories. I wondered if she was thinking about some of the other things we discussed. If she was, I wondered if she was looking forward to them or dreading them.

I parked near a restaurant with a deck that looked out over the ocean. I waited for her to get out and locked the car. I took her arm and as I led her away I quietly said, "That was just an appetizer. It's all going to happen this week. All of it."

She didn't say a word. She didn't even seem to have heard me.

I led her to the stairs that led up to the restaurant. Two young men were about to go up before us. But one of them spotted us and when they saw the skirt Bev was wearing they stepped back to allow us to go ahead of them. We went up the stairs, Bev first, then me, then the two young men. I was careful to walk to one side so that I didn't impede their view. They could see most of her ass all the way up the stairs.

I could see the blood suffusing her cheeks and her neck and I knew that she was very aware of the two men staring at her ass all the way up the long staircase on the side of the building.

It was a beautiful Monday afternoon. So the place was pretty crowded. There was a mix of tourists and high school kids sitting around having a late lunch or just getting something to drink.

The hostess blushed when she looked at Bev. But she didn't say a word. She asked us how many for lunch and told us there would be a ten minute wait. We stood there with the eyes of about half the customers staring openly at Bev.

One of the young guys that followed us up the stairs struck up a conversation with me. He didn't look at me. He stared at Bev the entire time. But we talked about not much of anything for a couple of minutes before he mentioned how much he liked the way Bev was dressed.

I smiled and said, "We just finished shopping for those at that adult bookstore off of Dorchester Road."

We were interrupted by the hostess. She had a table for us. She informed the two men that there would be about a fifteen minute wait. I've always wondered how they arrive at those numbers. I asked the guy I was talking to if he'd like to join us and he eagerly accepted.

The four of us were shown to a table in the corner. I sat Bev in a chair and looked down. Her entire pubic mound was on display. She tried to tug her skirt down but it was hopeless. Finally she gave up and sat with her hands in her lap and that bright red blush on her face.

I sat across the small table from her so that our two new friends would end up sitting on either side of her. The hostess handed us our menus and informed us that our waiter would be John and that he would be right with us.

I thanked her and watched her walk away, obviously glad to be away from Bev. I introduced myself and Bev to the young men and they returned the favor. Chuck, the one that was doing all of the talking, and Todd were only in town for the day. They drove down to check out the beach and relax.

I noticed Bev, staring down at her menu on the table and trying to be invisible. I didn't bring her all the way up here to go unnoticed. I said, "Bev, pick up your menu in both hands and look at it. Tell me what you want for lunch."

She cleared her throat and quietly said, "I'm not hungry."

"You have to keep up your strength. Now don't argue unless you want a spanking right here in a crowded restaurant. Do as you're told."

She sighed and picked up her menu. Both men spotted her exposed vulva at the same time. Todd, the quiet one, whispered, "Oh my god!"

I sat back and watched both young men ogle Bev's exposed pussy. Then, just to make things interesting, I put the remote control for her vibrating egg on the table and turned it on about half way before turning it down to low.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.