Beverly's Dreams Come True - in the Worst Way - Cover

Beverly's Dreams Come True - in the Worst Way

Copyright© 2010 by Vulgus

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I begin exchanging emails with a fan of my stories. It turns out that we share a lot of the same fantasies. It also turns out that I live in the town where she grew up. And she doesn’t live far away. This is a story of consensual sex. But it is rough at the request of the woman who asked me to write it. Please pass this one by if you aren’t up for that kind of thing.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Spitting   Exhibitionism  

I rested my hand on her crotch all the way back to town. I teased her pussy every few minutes, keeping her on the edge of orgasm for more than an hour. I was paying a price for it, though. My cock was so hard that it hurt.

She began to tense up and get nervous when we got to town. She was born and raised here. Her mother still lives in town and she knows a lot of people here. It wouldn't do to be seen getting chauffeured around town in the nude by some big, ugly biker.

She relaxed a little when she got to the suburb on the other side of town where I live. She wasn't as likely to run into anyone she knew there. It isn't that I live on the wrong side of the tracks. I have a nice home in a good area. But people who travel in her circle wouldn't be caught dead there.

Of course, she has been living ninety miles away for the last ten years. She probably doesn't know about the mini-mansions that have been built on the nearby marsh. For some strange reason, people with money in this part of the country think that swamp land is desirable!

Maybe before the week is up I'll drive her around and see if she recognizes anyone.

I found it amusing that we just spent an exciting hour and a half together and in all that time she has only said one word to me. She called her sister and spoke briefly. She answered a phone call from her husband and spoke briefly. She gave out with a few choice curses from time to time when I made her cum. But to me she has said only one word since I spoke her name in the parking lot of that bookstore.

I was also amused at how easily she accepted my dominance over her. From the moment I said her name in the parking lot and she assumed I was the author whose stories were stoking her fires she gave up her free will.

I have a lot of nasty, degrading activities planned for her. I'm reasonably certain that she is going to experience a lot of second thoughts in the coming week. But when it's all over I think she is going to have nearly as many happy erotic memories as I will.

I parked in front of my garage and ordered her out of the car. I live at the end of a small cul-de-sac in a quiet, upper middleclass neighborhood. It was not somewhere that you might expect to see beautiful women roaming around in the nude. But it was after ten and it was highly unlikely we would be seen. To be honest, though, I didn't care that much either way. I don't think that most of my nearest neighbors would be that upset if anyone noticed her.

I ordered her out of the car. She hesitated. But she was just gathering her courage. She wasn't going to refuse to step out of the car in the nude. She got out and waited by the fender and then followed me up the sidewalk to my front door at a leisurely pace. I took my time unlocking the door, drawing out the tension she had to be experiencing.

I watched her closely when we stepped into the living room. It was specially furnished just for her. In the past week I have spent a lot of time in my garage preparing for her visit. I constructed some special furniture just for her. I built a set of stocks; a whipping bench based upon a photograph she sent me; a large, heavy, wooden cross was secured against one wall; and I made a padded bench that when she was strapped down she would be at just the right height for fucking from either end. It had adjustable leg supports and a headrest that could be lowered out of the way when not needed. I called it a fuck bench. What the hell, everything else had a name.

Lastly, there was a rope attached to a pulley. It was hanging down from the ceiling near the front windows.

She looked around at the various forms of restraint I constructed just for her and at first she was speechless. She walked around the room examining each of them, walking around the stocks and the benches, running her hands over the solid wood. There was a look of wonder in her eyes, a look of excitement with just a hint of fear.

I didn't tell her I made them for her in our email exchange. I couldn't. I didn't want her to know I was going to come for her and bring her here. But we have discussed several of these items in our emails. I told her I once built a set of stocks and she seemed disappointed when I told her that they no longer existed.

Later she sent me a cartoon showing a voluptuous young woman bent over a whipping bench. I pointed out to her that I could easily make such a bench.

I'm not that big a fan of corporal punishment. Spanking or whipping, causing physical pain, those things don't appeal to me as much as humiliation and mental anguish. The idea of a damsel in distress appeals to me.

But corporal punishment seems to excite her and I won't mind getting my hands on that beautiful ass and seeing how she reacts when it starts to hurt. Hell, I might just find that I enjoy it more than I thought I would.

The purpose of each of the items I constructed for her was obvious. I watched her move around the room in silence until she had examined each item. Then I went over to the stocks and opened them. They were adjustable. The height could be adjusted so that her head would be anywhere from knee high all the way up to chest high, depending on what I had in mind for her while she was restrained.

She watched me open them and hold them open. I gave her a meaningful look and she came over without a word. She bent down, placing her neck and her wrists in the lightly padded cutouts.

I closed the stocks and secured them in place. Then I adjusted the height so that, with her legs straight she was bent over at a forty-five degree angle as if she was bowing at the waist. Her head was just about at my waist level.

I moved around the room, powering up and starting the three movie cameras on tripods that were aimed at her. She watched me, still without a word. I left her there and went out to pull her car into the garage.

I stood behind her when I returned to the room, enjoying the sight of her beautiful, vulnerable body while I slowly undressed. As soon as I was naked I moved closer and began to explore her body. I touched her perfect breasts for the first time.

I am quickly going to run out of superlatives to describe this woman. Her breasts deserve better than my limited command of the English language can provide. They are full and firm and perfectly formed. Seeing her now in all of her glory with all the lights on she was still at least as beautiful as the sexiest Playmate I've ever seen. I could not detect a flaw in her gorgeous body.

I held her left tit in my hand and savored its soft, warm skin as my fingers began to caress it gently. I felt her stiff nipple poking into my palm as if begging for attention. It was going to get all the attention it could stand this week.

With my free hand I caressed her beautiful ass for a moment. Then I slid my fingers between her legs. She gasped and spread her legs a little farther apart in order to give me more freedom to explore her sex.

I played with her pussy for a minute before withdrawing my hand. I drew my arm back and with no warning at all I swatted her ass with my open palm.

I didn't hit her hard. But the noise when my palm connected with her flesh was loud and it startled her. She wasn't expecting it.

She flinched and cried out wordlessly.

I hadn't struck her very hard. There was more noise than pain. I gently massaged her pink butt cheek for a moment. Then I drew back and slapped her again, followed swiftly by two more slaps.

Each time my palm struck her she cried out. But she never said a word. She didn't ask me to stop. I doubt if it even occurred to her. After all, this was her fantasy, not mine.

I reached between her thighs, intending to tease her pussy again. I was shocked. Her thighs were coated with the juices running from her pussy. I touched two fingertips to her pussy and they slid in as if there was suction pulling them in.

She groaned and cried out, cumming once more with only the stimulation of my fingers spreading her open and invading her body. Before her orgasm passed I pulled my hand back and struck her ass three more times.

She came again without her pussy being touched at all.

That was all I could take. If I waited any longer I was going to shoot my cum all around the room in a spontaneous orgasm without even touching my cock!

I moved into position behind her. I spread her legs a little further apart with my foot and bent at the knees to line the head of my cock up. I don't even remember how long it has been since I felt my cock sinking into a hot, wet, tight, clasping pussy. Fucking my ex-wife had been a lot like fucking a hand full of cold Vaseline. She lay there with that long suffering look on her face, waiting for her ordeal to end. For that reason I gave up on her long before we finally split up. She wasn't worth breaking into a sweat over.

Beverly now! This is what I thought it was supposed to be like! Fuck! Her hot box clamped down on my cock and she cried out when I slammed it into her. I didn't even stop to think about how hard it was going to be to return to my normal life when her week here was up. I just started fucking her as hard and as fast as I could. I came very quickly. But I didn't pull out. I left my cock inside of her and it stayed hard. I was like a teenager in full rut!

I paused to catch my breath for a moment and began fucking her again, slower this time, more erotically. I heard sounds coming from her. It took me a moment to realize what they were. She was quietly sobbing. But at the same time she was whispering, "Yes! Oh god yes! Fuck me! Rape me!" over and over under her breath.

The sound of the passion in her voice was the most erotic sound I've ever heard. I released the tight grip I had on her hips and moved my hands over her body as I picked up the pace. I reached under her and grabbed onto her tits. I squeezed hard while I pounded my cock into from behind.

She shivered with lust and cried out. Not in pain. It was pure passion.

I lasted much longer this time. By the time I finally reached my second orgasm she had totally lost control. She was cumming over and over, her pussy clamping down on my cock once more and an incoherent litany of sexual sounds streamed from her mouth.

I slowly pulled my cock free and went around to her head. She struggled to reach my slime covered cock with her mouth long before I was close enough. I finally lifted my soft cock and stuck it in her mouth. I leaned on the stocks and caught my breath while she sucked my cock clean.

I was still amused at how little my beautiful slave girl has had to say since she got out of her car in the parking lot this evening. She was never at a loss for words in our email exchanges.

To be honest, I expected that she might go along once she realized it was me ordering her around and not some other horny old man. But I didn't expect her to go along without an argument, without even a token struggle.

I wonder if she will submit as docilely to the other things I have planned for her. I know her fantasies intimately because we share them. The things she is going to do in the coming week are things that excite her in the realm of fantasy. How is she going to react when faced with the actuality?

I felt my cock stirring in her mouth and pulled it free. She moaned quietly when I took her treat away. She does love to suck cock. That's good. She is going to get a lot of practice.

I released her from the stocks and led her to the bathroom. I watched while she used the toilet. It embarrassed her. But she was quickly distracted when she noticed a baby bottle sitting on the counter nearby. She knew what it was for.

I waited for her to finish on the toilet but I didn't let her get up. I handed her the bottle without a word. She held it under my dick and watched closely. She had no choice. My cock was only inches from her face.

I had to piss. But it took me a moment to get started. Something about doing it right in front of her that way impeded the flow momentarily. But once the first few small spurts came out, the stream quickly grew to full strength.

Beverly stared in awe as the clear bottle quickly filled with hot piss. I managed to stop the flow just before it overflowed. I put the bottle down and finished, pissing on Beverly's chest.

When the first spurt of hot piss landed on her tits she closed her eyes and moaned as if I was playing with her pussy. There was a look of near ecstasy on her face as my hot piss flowed over her beautiful body and drained down between her legs into the toilet.

When I was all but finished I pulled her head forward and shoved my cock in her mouth. The last few little squirts filled her mouth and she swallowed them eagerly. I'll admit that when she told me she drank first a glass and then a bottle filled with her own piss I wasn't sure I believed her. I did now.

I stepped away from her and attached the nipple to the baby bottle. She watched every move I made. She was actually anticipating being given that bottle and sucking down my hot piss!

I was going to make her go to bed the way she was. But as the smell wafted up I wasn't sure I wanted to smell that all night. I went back and forth in my mind for a few moments and finally decided that if she could stand the taste I could put up with the smell.

I ordered her into the bedroom and onto the towels I already placed on one side of the bed. She lay down and took the bottle from me. She placed the nipple between her lips and sucked it like a little cock, slowly drinking down all of the piss until the bottle was empty!

What a beautiful, sick bitch! I love her!

We lay facing each other on the bed, staring into each other's eyes. I could see her mind working. She was remembering all the other nasty things we have discussed and she knew now that she was finally going to experience many of her deepest, darkest fantasies.

I knew she had to be nervous about that. Some of her fantasies were at the far edge of the kinky spectrum. In many ways she was kinkier than me. If you have read any of my stories you know that it takes a lot to out kinky me. But she was more anxious than nervous. I could see it in her eyes.

I took the empty bottle from her and put it on my nightstand. I ordered her to turn over and I pulled her body against mine. I was getting used to the smell of the piss drying on her skin. I decided I could stand it until I fell asleep.

We both tended to awake early. We often exchanged a flurry of emails in the early morning hours. So I wasn't surprised when I awoke and realized that she was already awake at six the next morning. I was a little surprised when I realized that she was slowly teasing her pussy with her fingers, probably reliving in her mind the things she did last night.

I threw the covers off and nudged her out of bed. We went straight to the shower and I ordered her to kneel in front of me on the shower floor. I planned on pissing on her before we showered. She misunderstood and clamped her mouth over the head of my cock, waiting eagerly for the flow to start.

What the hell! I grinned down at her as I let go with a strong stream of fresh piss and watched her struggle to keep up. Some of it escaped and streamed down onto her tits. But she managed to keep most of it down. I was truly impressed.

I knew this was one of her fantasies. But I knew from experience that things you fantasize about are often much more pleasurable when they remain in the realm of fantasy. This woman continued to amaze me.

I pulled her to her feet and turned the water on in the shower. When the cold spray hit her piss streaked body she emitted a little squeak and tensed up. She stood there shivering until the water got warm. But again, she remained in place, breathing in short, gasping breaths until the water got warm, but never once trying to escape the spray of cold water.

We took a long hot shower and dried off. I got dressed while she waited. Then we went downstairs and I showed her where the coffee and the pots and pans were so she could make breakfast.

I enjoyed watching her moving around my kitchen in the nude. She made coffee and served it when it was ready. She made perfect bacon and eggs and toast and we sat at the kitchen island and ate in silence.

She had yet to ask a question or offer an opinion about any of this. Once the shock of finding me in that parking lot passed and she started to submit to a man for the first time, really submit, not just do things to please her husband, she slipped into her submissive fantasies and was apparently turning herself over to me for the week without question.

That's a huge step to take and I couldn't help admiring her for it. But I wasn't about to let her know that.

I watched her clean up after breakfast. Then I sent her to get her bags out of the trunk of her car. I watched her struggle with the two large suitcases and the toiletry bag while I sipped my coffee. One at a time she wheeled them into the house and dragged them up the stairs.

When she reported back to me I went with her to see if there was anything in her bags that was suitable to wear. She had about a fifty/fifty mix of clothes. Half of the outfits she packed were stylish, sophisticated, definitely high society. The other half, her casual clothes, was just one step above homeless. She really knew how to dress down!

I selected a pair of not quite Daisy Duke style denim shorts and a halter top. I ordered her to trim the shorts. I wanted to see some cheek. While she worked on that I cut a deep V in the front of the halter top so that there would be an adequate amount of her luscious cleavage on display. It would have to do until we could select a few sluttier outfits for her once the stores opened.

She got into the spirit of things. When she was finished trimming the shorts and tried them on they were even more revealing than I would have made them. When she pulled them up and buttoned the front, what little remained of the crotch nearly disappeared up inside of her pussy. It was beautiful, positively obscene!

She turned around and I saw that more than an inch of her cute little butt was on display.

She tied the halter top behind her neck, carefully arranged the remnants of the cups over her breasts and tied it behind her back. When she saw how exposed she was she actually smiled!

Now it was time to take her out and see how long she could maintain that smile.

I drove to a nearby county park. It was still early. There weren't many other people around. But it was a start. We walked on the main path around the outer perimeter of the park. I held her hand and we walked slowly, watching for other people and enjoying their reactions as we walked by.

They were all pretty predictable. The young men universally approved and stared openly. The younger women went both ways. Some were amused, most were offended. The older people, for the most part, were upset by the display we were making of her. A few of the older men smiled and nodded. But not if they were with their wives.

We stopped on the far side of the park near the marsh to watch a man taking photographs of plants and small animals. We watched him take a dozen pictures of a chameleon. He wasn't aware of us until the chameleon finally disappeared and he stood up and turned around.

It was pretty amusing. He saw Beverly and did a perfect double take. He stared at her for a long moment before he pulled himself together. We started toward him and his eyes followed her all the way. I pulled her to a stop when we reached him and asked him if had gotten any good shots.

We talked about cameras and photography while he tried to stop ogling her exposed flesh, failing miserably.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.