My War
Chapter 6: Complications

Copyright© 2010 by Sirdar

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Complications - Lt Tony Nash RNVR was badly wounded on the return from Dunkirk whilst in command of a commandeered paddle steamer. He was awarded the DSC for gallantry, but he was temporarily unfit for sea service when he left hospital. He was then attached to a special anti-spy unit searcing out Nazi sympathisers whio had entetred Britain under cover of the evacuation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Historical   Cheating   Military  

Sadie his boss was ostensibly working at the Air Ministry, but they periodically arranged to meet for informal meetings at a small café called "The Shamrock" which was between their two work locations. Most of the administration work of room 44 was done very efficiently by Tracy Morgan the civilian executive officer. She was no respecter of rank and she ran a very sound organisation, which allowed Sadie and Tony time to get out in the field when required. One of them visited her daily and went through the reports that were coming in.

Tony and Sady found this café that was a popular location for staff from the different ministries nearby to meet for coffee or lunch. Sadie was quite happy that the Unit was having had some modest successes quite early on, and quite quickly they had trapped four or five people who were worth further investigation. The reports all went through Tracy Morgan who very efficiently contacted the relevant police force or Arthur at MI 5. The people who were suspected were arrested or put under close surveillance by the police for further examination by the security services.

As the authorities suspected many of the agents that had been apprehended were very reluctant to do the work required of them by the Nazis, and they were being expertly blackmailed by their Nazi controllers, who knew they had relatives in occupied Europe. Non co-operation meant that their relatives were threatened with imprisonment, or being sent to concentration camps. After a few visits to the café, Tony and Sadie got quite chatty with Carol the young and very attractive slim blonde cafe owner, had who had put reserved notices on tables by a side wall. Carol informed them that those tables were reserved for staff from the ministries, and she was giving ministry staffs priority service as part of her contribution to the war effort.

Carol one day made the obvious assumption that they were lovers, when she mentioned it, Tony laughed and said.

"No Carol we work together, be careful what you say as Sadie is my boss!."

Sadie laughed and said. "You could do a lot worse Carol, than have this man Tony as your boyfriend!."

Carol looked down at him and she said to Sadie with a wink.

"I might just take you up on that, when I have a free evening what's he like in bed?"

Sadie laughed. "I'm his boss not his sleeping partner!."

Tony laughed at the banter.

It was on the third visit to Carols Café, and only two months after the unit had been formed that Sadie informed him that she was being returned to flying due to the shortage of trained ferry pilots, and that he was being nominated to take over control of the unit.

She said "Its your fault really, as my psychiatrist told me before you and I went to bed, to go out and get myself fucked, and so I did and I have to thank you for that Tony!"

After Sadie left Tony became Head of the unit and a Major Frank Randolph of the Royal Engineers took Tony's place as deputy. Tony continued to visit the Shamrock Café as he found the atmosphere very relaxing, and soon he became very friendly with Carol. However he missed Sadie and somehow although his relations with his new deputy were good - it just was not the same.

On occasions when she was not busy Carol would come and sit with him and just chat. She was a very pleasant and pretty girl with a very attractive Irish accent. She told him a lot about her home in Northern Ireland in the town of Newry on the border between the South and the North of the island. She talked about her parents, and her two brothers one of whom she said was away serving in the Western Desert. He wondered whether he would meet Tina as he suspected that was where she was now.

Gradually they became quite closer, and Carol would quite often refuse to take payment for the food and drink he consumed. Soon he was talking quite openly to her about his own personal life, and he was beginning to realise that their relationship was heading towards much greater intimacy. This made Tony feel quite guilty about his relationship with Carol as his thoughts kept flashing back to Tina whose letters to him now came on a regular basis, telling him as much as she could about the entertainment of the troops in some foreign theatre of war which he assumed was in the Middle East.

On her birthday Tony invited Carol out for a meal, during the meal they consumed more than a few drinks and got a little tipsy. Carol quietly suggested they go back to her apartment to finish the evening. When they got back to her apartment Carol was immediately all over him, Tony soon found she was one very horny young lady. Her hands were wrapped round his neck while her tongue was licking his ears. He could tell that she wanted sex with him badly, and Tony put all thoughts of Rose and Tina out of his mind and was soon ready to oblige this amorous young lady.

Standing there, Carol performed a quick striptease, leaving herself with just her stockings and red high heeled shoes and her black petticoat. It was a quick, but very sexy, act and Tony guessed that she knew exactly what she was doing and the effect it was having on him.

The black petticoat looked fantastic against her white skin. It seemed quite tight and hung close to her slim figure. Her bra less nipples pressed against the material, begging to be let out. Carol kissed Tony long and hungrily, their mouths open, their tongues dancing together. She moaned and bent one knee, expertly rubbing her thigh, and her pussy against his leg. When the kiss stopped, Tony smiled at the hot Irish girl and slid the straps of her white petticoat down over her shoulders. She smiled and let her hand undo his belt and push his trousers to the floor, gently grasping and squeezing his emerging cock.

Carol slid slowly down his body, pulling his shirt aside and licking his nipples, kissing his stomach, while his hands played over her long red hair and then down to fondle her ample breasts, then back up to her head, as he gently forced her head down in the direction he wanted it to go. She was looking up at him. With the top half of her petticoat around her waist.,

Tony moaned, his cock was getting harder by the second, partly because of her touch, partly because of her language. Was this the same sweet Carol who was a shy waitress at the coffee shop, or was this another being in her beautiful body? He wondered.

She continued, pressing his erect cock. His cock, long and thick, was sticking out in front as Carol kept one hand around it, and continued to stroke it, while her other hand was playing very tenderly with his balls."

Tony continued to moan, and trying hard to thrust his cock into her mouth. He didn't care at this point. He wanted his cock anywhere she'd take it. Carol did not waste time as she took it into her mouth. It stretched her lips and filled her throat. As she sucked, it got harder and longer and thicker. She had one hand between her legs, rubbing her clit as she moved her head rhythmically back and forth. Not wanting to explode too soon, Tony removed his cock from the Carols mouth and knelt down beside her. He took her head in his hands and kissed her. Their mouths were open and tongues thrusting at each other. As she moaned.

His enlarged cock, shiny with her saliva, pressed against her stomach. It was full and ready to be emptied -- Tony stretched out on his back, drawing Carol over him. She spread her legs wide and kissed him, his cock rubbing up and down the outside of her pussy. She moved up and down over him, keeping him outside, wetting his cock with the warm juices of her pussy. He licked and sucked at her breasts, her sexy nipples standing out at attention.

She reached one hand between her legs and slowly and expertly pressed the head of his cock between her pussy lips. As he entered her, her mouth opened wide, and she closed her eyes. Carol moaned loudly and rhythmically as Tony's cock slowly penetrated her. He had his hands on her buttocks, squeezing it as she strained to take him deep inside her.

He moved steadily in and out of her tight warm wet pussy an inch or so at a time and Carol started to relax. Noticing that, Tony increased his penetration going in as bit further with each thrust. Her moistness increased, making his penetration somewhat easier. But she was very tight for a while she was so tight he wondered whether his cock could survive. At last Tony hit bottom. His cock pushed into her cervix with three quarters of his cock immersed in her young pussy.

Carol was panting hard and her face looked as if she was enjoying every moment of the experience. For a while Tony rested, his cock in as far as he could go, then he started to pull out and thrust back in very carefully. Now she had become accustomed to his size it was fantastic

Gradually Tony increased the pace, thrusting into her cervix every time. Carol started to push up against him, wanting to feel him come inside her. He knew it would not be long as he felt his orgasm coming on and at the same time he noticed Carol seemed to be climbing towards one too.

She came first. All of a sudden her body bucked up, her body shivered and her little vagina started to convulse. This stimulated his cock so much that he came too. His juices ejaculated into the stuffed little vagina and some spurted out around the juncture of our fused bodies. Some got through her cervix but there was no other place for the rest of it to go with his cock filling her up so tightly. Tony spurted and spurted as never before until he collapsed on top of his beautiful lover, resting on his weight on his forearms to prevent crushing her. They lay there for what seemed like ages.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.