My War - Cover

My War

Copyright© 2010 by Sirdar

Chapter 3: Christmas

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Christmas - Lt Tony Nash RNVR was badly wounded on the return from Dunkirk whilst in command of a commandeered paddle steamer. He was awarded the DSC for gallantry, but he was temporarily unfit for sea service when he left hospital. He was then attached to a special anti-spy unit searcing out Nazi sympathisers whio had entetred Britain under cover of the evacuation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Historical   Cheating   Military  

When Tony awoke Christmas morning Tina was lying in bed with her head on his shoulder. The sheet was thrown back, as her hand slowly moved over his body, moving down lightly tracing his wound scars and onwards to play with his pubic hairs and gently stroke his erection. With this attention his erection soon grew and turning he lovingly embraced her.

She slipped quietly out of bed, her slim naked body exquisite and silhouetted against the morning light. She stood looking down lovingly at Tony, amidst the crumpled bed clothes. He had turned on his stomach breathing heavily, and she could clearly see the reddish brown wound marks on his back slowly healing a bit more each day. Then Tony turned to look up at her, holding out his arms to her.

Tina smiled and quickly returned to the bed straddling his body and looking down at the passion in his eyes as he gazed back at her. Smiling happily she slid down his belly till her sex was rubbing against his cock, her nipples teasing his chest. She could feel his hips thrusting upwards under her as she kissed him passionately her tongue forcing its way into his mouth probing and exploring. Then she moved down the bed as she took him in her mouth her tongue stroking the underside of his cock, shaking and trembling from the pleasure his hips were thrusting wildly upwards as the agony of desire swept through his body.

Then she fell forward into his arms and kissed him lightly on the cheek. For the first time she realised that she was being loved, instead of just being used as a sex object. Her ex husband was now for her a thing of the past. Now she had found Tony, life had taken on a totally different meaning for her. She lay her cheek on his shoulder, and taking his hand she placed it on her breast. Tony could feel the warmth of her breasts as he played with her bullet hard nipples. Her heart was beating very fast. her arms round his neck holding him tight as she bent down to kiss him. Tony lay there enjoying the feel of her soft flesh. The very closeness and the warmth of her sent a fire to his stomach that set his whole body trembling.

She was really beautiful, he had noticed her extraordinary beauty when he had first met her despite the stress of the occasion. He looked into her face, as he focused on the shape of her lips, the tendrils of her beautiful blonde hair as it lay on the slope of her neck and the feel of her body trembling with her desire for him. Tony could restrain himself no longer, He kissed her gently on the lips, as he pulled her forward into his arms. His head once again clutched to her heaving breast, while he allowed one hand to rest on her bosom.

He wanted her, too, with a need that overwhelmed all rational thought. As the kiss deepened, he traced the curve of her jaw with his fingertips, then he ran his fingers through her hair again, feeling the softness, as it flowed on to her neck.

He felt her cool fingers as once again she felt his cock, while he cupped her now hard breasts; he could feel them warm in his hands. He shifted his thumbs to stroke the hardening nipples, as they moved closer together embracing and kissing fiercely. Tony released her, turning round he bent his head down to her groin, stroking the smooth skin with his fingers. He kissed her vagina, flicking his tongue in and out quickly. Her hips jerked rapid reaction and she groaned, as her hips moved, as now her hand on the back of his head forcing him even harder against her now swollen and wet vagina. His tongue reached in, touching her clitoris, now very hard and excited. He felt her body tense, then twist in ecstatic agony of contortions as she thrust her pelvis upwards from the bed. Her head was flicking from side to side as little moans of pleasure forced their way through her lips.

Tony could not last any longer. He got up kneeling over her, his cock erect straight out in front of him. He looked down at this lovely creature, for a brief moment.

"Tina I think you are the most beautiful woman I have ever known and I love you!."

She said nothing, as her arms came round him in an almost bone crushing hug. Tony tucked his arm under her neck, leaning on his elbow as he looked down at the passion in her eyes. He kissed her once again lightly on the lips. She looked up at him speaking through clenched lips.

"Please darling love me. I want you, very badly!"

She was fondling his scrotum. Her hand was soft and cool, as she lay there gazing up at him. His hand was still stroking her vagina, making little excursions inside. He could feel the dampness leaking on to his fingers, as her body twisted and turned underneath him.

He could feel Tina moving under his thighs, as she positioned herself to take his cock in her hand to guide him into her vagina. He entered her slowly, savouring every little advance. With each stroke, he slowly withdrew, slowly entering again and again as each thrust took him slightly deeper, into her depths, ignoring the soft moans of pleasure being squeezed from her lips, Tina was moaning louder and louder, her body was quivering and rocking, her legs were locked tightly behind his back, holding him still inside her.

It was not long before their bodies started to quiver together, pushing against her pelvis the first orgasms came, little short bursts of activity, getting even longer and more intense, as their love making got more frenetic. Finally it came far too quickly for Tony, in a long shuddering climax together. she screamed.

"Don't stop Oooh. Please don't stop".

Their coming lasted for what seemed a very long time.

Slowly they relaxed on to their sides, gazing into each others eyes. His cock still inside her, and still ready for more.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.