My War - Cover

My War

Copyright© 2010 by Sirdar

Chapter 2: Repercussions

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Repercussions - Lt Tony Nash RNVR was badly wounded on the return from Dunkirk whilst in command of a commandeered paddle steamer. He was awarded the DSC for gallantry, but he was temporarily unfit for sea service when he left hospital. He was then attached to a special anti-spy unit searcing out Nazi sympathisers whio had entetred Britain under cover of the evacuation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Historical   Cheating   Military  

While Tony and his father were kept busy changing the locks Tina was busy packing, or rather throwing her husbands possessions into a couple of old potato sacks. She then unceremoniously dragged them out of the back door and stashed them by the outside toilet. When Tony tried to help her she refused saying "This is a job that I must do and have had the satisfaction of doing myself."

After Tony and his father had finished changing the locks, his father left to go home, and Tony and Tina settled down. They talked for a long while about many things and the war. She cooked a nice meal with her meagre rations, and they had a long talk getting to know one another. Tony found himself quickly warming to her. She was both gutsy, and extremely charming, and had a very extrovert personality. She was a natural blonde, and she was quite petite with a lovely fair complexion and a very witty sense of humour when she was completely relaxed.

All of a sudden with -out really realising what was happening Tony found Tina in his arms, and they were kissing quite passionately. Tina without speaking took him by the hand and led him upstairs to the bedroom As they entered the bedroom Tony grabbed her and kissed her. She broke away from his kiss and within seconds she was naked, and lying on the bed looking up at him expectantly.

Tony hesitated and he said to Tina. "Look Tina you don't really want to do this, because parts of my body are not nice to look at, my injuries are still healing and the scars are still very new."

She looked up at him and said almost angrily. " Tony love, never be ashamed of your scars they are scars of honour, and you should not ever feel ashamed of them, or shy about them."

Tony still not totally reassured shyly removed his shirt and exposed his body to Tina. "By God they did gave you a hammering. " She said. But now come here please Tony!. Holding her arms up to him A few seconds later and he had joined her on the bed.

Tina made Tony turn on to his stomach, and she gradually went round his scars and kissed each one. "There my darling man my kisses are magic, and they will help your scars to heal."

Tony faced her now feeling a little more relaxed. He realised not for the first time just how extremely beautiful she was. She looked even younger with no clothes on, just like a young teenager, she was so slim with a beautiful complexion, but her breasts were small, and gave the impression that they were the breasts of a young girl, and not a fully formed woman. They started to kiss and fondle each other.

Then Tony said "Tina you are only the second woman I have ever made love to. There has been only Sarah before you. So if I am not very good at this I am sorry."

Tina said. "That's not a problem, in fact I think I am honoured that I am to be your second. In fact you are almost a virgin."

They had little giggle over that remark, as Tony stroked and sucked her breasts, and her nipples, and she in turn started kissing down his body, running her tongue over his erection then she plunged her mouth down over his cock. Her long blonde hair tickling his thighs as her head bobbed up and down. It was a good feeling, but she was going too fast for him and he was too big and he could feel her teeth scraping along his cock. So he gently pulled her away.

"I think I am too big for you honey, you are hurting me."

"I want you to make love to me properly Tony. When your husband leaves you for another woman it damages your self esteem. He has not made love to me properly for a long time. He always pleaded he was too tired Now because of you, I now know why " She said quietly.

Then she added "I will always wonder whether he went away from me because I was a bad wife or lover. I can never be sure can I?"

Tony pulled her down next to him. "Are you sure you want to do this Tina- we hardly know one another yet? Look love, you are a very pretty girl, and you could get any man you want.".

"Except my husband!" Tina remarked with a trace of venom in her voice.

"I think that is rubbish!" Tony said.

She did not reply, as she just kept on making love to him so he let the subject drop and enjoyed holding her, he kissed her and fondled her breasts, and then he ran his hands down to her groin. She moaned gently, obviously enjoying the feelings that he was giving her.

She was still gently fondling his cock with her hands, quite enthusiastically although she was very quiet. So he kissed my way down her body and started kissing her thighs gradually working in to the lips of her pussy. Tony licked her clit, and she responded quite violently tossing her body round the bed and moaning

Tina started to nuzzle his neck and lavishing little kisses on his cheeks and then his eyes. Her love making had suddenly become quite vigorous, They had a long sensuous kiss and then he pushed her legs apart as he positioned himself to push into her.

Then Tina asked. "Can I come on top Tony, you are rather bigger than I am used to, and it will be easier for your leg?"

He was quite happy to do it that way as he lay back and she straddled him. He could see that she was nervous. She placed the tip of his cock between her vagina lips, hesitating for just a few seconds, as she then just let her weight drop gently down on to him.

The sensations for him were out of this world, she was quite small and his cock was for her on the large side, and although she was quite wet she really had to put her weight on to let it penetrate her properly. Tony looked up at her, and there was still a hint of nervousness in her eyes, and then she gave him a little smile, he breathed a sigh of relief as he knew she was relaxing and enjoying it.

He heard Tina suck in her breath and then he felt her relax, she gave a little gasp and then he knew he was as deep inside her as he could go. She flopped forward on to his body, covering his face with passionate kisses. Then she started moving her hips in unison with him, her moans increased, and she started moving with increased enthusiasm. She was giving little shrieks and moans and Tony knew that all was well with her and she was enjoying herself.

He was surprised at the exotic feelings she was giving him, her vagina muscles were working, vibrating and massaging him as though she was an old pro. Quite quickly he was creeping forward to his orgasm, and to his relief Tony felt her body tense as she gave little moans and shrieks as she had a number of small orgasms and then he felt her body stiffen, and then she gave out a loud wail as without warning she had her first major orgasm

She flopped forward into his arms and they stayed locked together for several moments as they recovered their breath. Then Tony slipped out of her as their juices flooded out on to the counterpane.

Tina looked at him and spoke quietly

"Was that as good for you as it was for me? She asked.

Tony looked at her. "Well I know you are a good cook. Now I also know you are a fabulous lover, so I think your husband must be allergic to blondes, or else he is off his rocker!"

Tina grabbed him by the ears and whispered pulling him close as she kissed him and then said.

"Thank you lover!."

It was later about 9.30 that evening and Tina and Tony were down stairs in the lounge sitting and listening to the war news on the radio, and recovering from their exertions. The sirens had sounded, but so far nothing much was happening very near them, and they were just relaxing in each others company. They were both in their own way feeling a bit down after discovering the treachery of their respective partners, but to a certain extent they were compensated by having found each other, although Tony in his heart was not sure how far the relationship would or could develop. Suddenly there was a banging on the front door and Tina nervously stood up switched off the light and peeped through the blackout curtains.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.