Voyeuristic Incest - Cover

Voyeuristic Incest

Copyright© 2010 by Thesandman

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Mom and dad discover siblings desires for one another

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

An hour later everyone was sitting at the kitchen table enjoying breakfast together. I sat mostly observing, a little amazed at how normal everything looked and felt at the moment, when only a short time ago, we were all fucking together outside on the patio. Everyone was famished, including myself, devouring the stacks of pancakes almost as fast as Jackie could make them.

And the simple fact that everything did seem so normal was of a curious note. Jackie even having to reprimand the kids, though lovingly, for fighting over a single pancake. It was indeed just like old times. I sat sipping my coffee, smiling as I did, now fully dressed as we all were, though I couldn't help looking at the two of them ... remembering almost as though I had X-ray vision, seeing my daughter's beautiful naked body beneath the simple blouse and pair of jeans she was wearing.

"So," Jackie began as she finally sat down to have a bite to eat herself. "What are your plans for the day anyway?" She asked, though not waiting for a response exactly before informing me what her ... or rather what their plans were. "Chris and I are going out shopping for a bit," she then stated, winking at me as she said that. It was clear that "shopping" wasn't the main purpose for going out. It was her signal to me that she and Chris were going so they could have a chance to be alone together for a while, and perhaps have a chance to more intimately discuss what had happened. She then glanced over towards Rob who was busy drenching the last of the pancakes in a sea of Syrup. She motioned her head towards him without speaking. Another signal, and I knew she wanted me to find a way to have a sit down with Rob as well.

I know ... I know. It's a little different with 'guys' than it is with women. The two of them could easily run off, look at shoes, and talk about finger-fucking themselves in front of one another at the same time. I just couldn't see me talking to Rob over a football game, asking him if he enjoyed stroking his cock, or having his sister suck him off while watching us, and then checking the score.

I gave her a look that said "Ok, Ok! I will." But all she did was frown at me, giving me one of her patented looks before speaking.

"Ok, we're off," she announced. "You two can clear up since we did the cooking," she stated once again nudging me with her eyes towards Rob, as though cleaning the kitchen would give us any sort of opportunity for banter. Already I could see it, me washing out the frying pan as Rob dried. "So son ... that was a nice squirt you shot on your mother. Or the one you managed to shoot way over your sister's head. How long do you think it was anyway? A new record for you? Maybe later, we could compete for distance."

Yeah ... right.

Chris and Jackie were already headed out the door when she turned. "See you in a couple of hours," she told us. And then Chris chimed in as well.

"Yeah, and don't do anything we wouldn't do," she added giggling. I couldn't help but glance over towards Rob, his face reddening his mouth opening, looking for some sort of a retort back to that. But the door closed before he could. He looked at me a bit sheepishly, and finished drying the pan he held in his hand.

"So son ... wanna watch the game?"


We soon headed downstairs to the den turning on the TV. It was almost funny, Rob and I both taking opposite sides of the "L" shaped couch, neither one of us sitting in the spot where he and his sister had sat, fucking one another the night before, though we'd both glanced at the exact spot. It was then that he realized that "our" dirty little movie was still in the DVD player. He got up, walked over and hit the eject button.

"Almost forgot," he said taking it out. "Where do you want me to put this anyway?"

I chuckled to myself. There was no point in denying that our dirty movie didn't exist, and that in fact we had two others we had made either. "There should be a movie there on the end ... The Sound of Music," I informed him. His eyes widened, a small smile forming on his face as he leaned over browsing the titles, finding it. He pulled it out, opened the cover and actually laughed.

"Nice one," he said. "Neither one of us would have ever opened this one," he said grinning even wider.

"That's why we put it there," I chortled back. "The mistake was ... leaving it out in the first place."

"Well, I for one ... and Chris too for that matter, are glad you did ... dad," he said putting the DVD into the case, though noticing there were two other DVD's inside it as he did that. "Are these?" He asked without finishing.

I nodded my head. He seemed to hesitate. It was now or never.

"You want to watch another one?"

He looked a bit surprised, perhaps even a little embarrassed. "Yeah, you cool with that?" He asked. "You'd let me ... let us, see another one?"

I needed to think about that one, and talk to Jackie about it before I ran off and gave him permission for he and Chris to just sit down, watch mommy and daddy fucking again on their own. The purpose here was ... to offer it up now, and in doing so perhaps get Rob to open up as to what he was feeling about everything. Not later.

"Last night was an accident, as far as you finding the movie," I began. "I need to discuss you and your sister just watching them without our being there first before I give my approval to either one of you doing that. But ... if you want to watch a little of one now, with me here ... I don't think your mom could get too terribly upset over that."

Once again he hesitated thinking about it, looking inside the case. I shared his discomfort, surprised at myself for even suggesting it. But at least I'd tried.

"Ok, sure. If you're cool with it ... so am I."

It was then that I realized, there was one DVD in amongst the two that Jackie might not want either one of the kids to actually see. It was the first one we'd ever done, but it wasn't just of us either. A couple of years ago we'd gone on a vacation to Hawaii, just the two of us. A much needed vacation, that we'd been looking forward to in more ways than one. While there, we'd met another couple and had grown to like them almost immediately. We'd ended up sightseeing with them, having dinner together, and then one night ... venturing into an area we'd never expected to allow ourselves to go. Much to my surprise, when Mac suggested we actually film it, so we'd all have a sort of special souvenir, it was Jackie who immediately liked the idea, and had gone along with it even before I'd put my own two cents in.

That was the first time I'd ever seen her as wild-eyed as she'd been, until this morning when I'd seen that same look once again. Watching Mac's wife as she went down on mine, and she riding his dick, while sucking mine had been one of the hottest things we'd ever done, or later sat watching together, getting horny all over again. Jackie had walked out onto the balcony of our hotel, completely naked, and begged me to fuck her right there. Which I'd done. Yeah ... it had been an amazing trip, an amazing experience, one we'd not repeated again since then, though we'd very often talked about it, or fantasized about doing it again sometime, under the right circumstances. No ... that one might not be the best one to sit down and watch with my son.

Before I could react to that however, Rob had already selected one and put it into the DVD. Against my better judgment perhaps, I decided to let fate choose for me. After all, I did have a fifty-fifty chance he'd selected the other one, which was similar to the one he and Chris had watched the night before.

Luck was with me obviously as the movie began, though I'd forgotten where it was we'd filmed it until it began playing. It was right here in this very same room where we were now, making it a little odd to actually sit there watching it, with Rob once again having taken his seat, sitting where he had been before.

"Cool," he said softly more to himself than to me, though again it felt a little weird sitting there watching it with him, knowing full well what was about to happen a few moments from now.

On screen, Jackie appeared at the bottom of the steps where I picked up the action. She was wearing the long, black laced nightgown I had purchased for her the year past on Valentine's Day. She looked sexy as hell in it too, which I remembered, and which even now sent a nice jolt of arousal down to my cock, causing it to stir. I wondered if Rob's was too.

I grimaced however knowing what was to come next. Not because it was bad, just because it was one of those typically silly things you do when you're in the mood to be silly. In addition to the nightgown, I had of course also gotten Jackie a dozen long stem red roses. I had initially thought to have one hanging from my mouth as she came down the stairs, greeting her that way. But then I'd come up with another idea even better. Or so I thought at the time anyway. Which is now what suddenly appeared on screen as I stepped away from the now stationary camera, coming into view.

"Dad!" Rob said seeing me as I now came around from the back of the couch. Though he did laugh upon seeing me, which was a bit of a relief. I was balancing the single long stemmed rose on my hard cock as I carefully approached my wife, offering it to her. She of course was smiling, looking down at my prick with the rose clinging to it. At the time, no one but me knew that the reason it seemed to be holding on so well, was because I'd missed one of the little thorns on the stem. Brave soldier that I was, I grinned back, the tiny pinprick on my prick, holding it on better.

At least that part was over, as Jackie retrieved her rose, along with my cock in her hand, smelling the one, fondling the other.

We stood kissing briefly, my hands already coming up to cup each one of my wife's magnificent breasts through the black lace of her gown. From the corner of my eye, I saw Rob shifting his position, his eyes glued to the screen. My own cock, hardening as well, as I again wondered if his was, and more importantly, what he was thinking at the moment.

On screen, I was now slowly undressing my wife, finally untying the small bows in front that finally revealed one of her breasts. She had painted red little hearts over each nipple, which I now highlighted for the camera, grinning like a naughty schoolboy, pinching it, holding it and then pulling on it knowing the two of us would be watching it later. Rob laughed upon seeing that.

"Mom's a hoot!" He said, once again shifting, which I now likewise did myself.

"Yeah, she has her moments ... as do we all," I agreed thinking back on the balanced rose incident.

It was at this point however that things began getting a bit steamier up on the big screen. As Jackie's gown completely parted, I now slipped my hand down between her legs. The sheer panties she had on, crotchless, allowing my fingers to penetrate her playfully, coming away seconds later with a bit of glistening girl-goo on them, which of course I held up for the camera, letting Rob see the bit of wetness I held on my fingers before inserting them into my mouth, sucking them clean.

Rob moaned, his hand coming down into his lap, nonchalantly rubbing his prick through his pants, so absorbed in what he was seeing, he'd obviously forgotten all about me sitting across from him.

"Go ahead son ... if you want to, ah ... jerk it, feel free."

I could tell that he wanted to by the look in his eyes. But I could also see by the way his face screwed up a bit, he'd be uncomfortable doing so, sitting there in front of me, and me not doing it too. No words were spoken either way, though I reached down, unzipping my fly. He simply smiled, turning back towards the screen, and likewise unzipped his own.

I was frankly amazed with myself. I'd already climaxed three times this morning alone. I'd have been perfectly content to go the rest of the entire day, though perhaps by evening ... as erotic as things had been around here, to wait on Jackie before attempting another. Yet ... here I was again, my dick hard as a rock, which I'd now released from inside my slacks, slowly stroking it up and down, Rob sitting across the way from me doing the exact same thing. We briefly glanced at one another, nodding heads, smiling and then went back to watching as Jackie and I now moved over to the very couch Rob and I were sitting on.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.