Company Dominated Cuckolds
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2010 by niteowluk99

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Following suggestions from a memebr on here. A on going story jumping 25 years ahead from the story entitled ELEANOR'S DESCENT. where George is now married but still liking to be a cuckold, unbeknown to him his son plans to do just that.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Jonathon and Stella his mother were lying on the bed sleeping after her energetic evening of debauchery; totally unaware of the early morning arrival of Stella's husband George.

Jonathon was first to rouse and with his morning woody slipped his cock into his mother's eager horny cunt; spooned as they were it allowed Jon to control the pace of the fuck and for Stella she just thought it was an erotic dream although she did call out Jonathon's name as her excitement rose.

Meanwhile George dumped his luggage in the living room and decided what nicer way to announce his arrival home than to wake his wife with a gentle morning fuck. Quietly climbing the stairs he paused briefly as he heard her mumble Jonathon's name but thought it nothing more than a dream where she was telling him off; opening the bedroom door; George was shocked and found he could not move for there was his own son incestuously fucking his own mother and George's wife.

Suddenly Stella woke with a start and looked straight at the open door and screamed; she had wanted George to be told not find out like this; Stella's scream alerted Jonathon who casually pulled his prick from his mothers soaking wet cunt and slid off the bed before approaching his own dad. He noticed how his father's eyes followed every sway of his cock and not him; he thought this was going to be easier than he thought.

Standing now just a foot from his father and looking directly at his bowed head; whilst feeling George's eyes burning into his cock; Jonathon Coughed. George dragged his eyes away from his son's cock still glistening with his mother's cunt juices and was about to say something; when Jon snapped, "Well if it isn't Mr Wimp. Mother here has been telling me about your antics before you met her and to be honest I think it will serve both our purposes if they were reinstated! Don't you Wimp!"

George was taken aback by his son's demeanour and was about to answer him when again he was cut short by, "Now get the fuck out of those clothes; you cock sucking wimp and be bloody quick about it!" demanded Jon.

Suddenly all the fight had left George because for reasons he could not explain his hands immediately began undoing his shirt and it was soon laid on the floor as he removed his trousers. Jon turned to Stella and said, "Hey bitch, get me a pair of your old knickers, but make them real lacy and a pair of tights!"

Stella jumped out of bed and raced to her underwear drawer rifling through it she returned with a peach pink pair of lacy panties and a new pack of tights. Taking them from her Jon went to the dressing table and unseen by either of his parents he slit the front gusset of the panties just a little bit to create a hole and did the same with the tights. Then returning to Stella he deliberately rubbed the inside of the gusset against her still soaking cunt.

By now George was naked and trying to hide his semi hard cock; until Jon slapped his hands away, then he handed George the panties and told him to put these on; he pointed to the hole he had made and instructed George his cock should pass through this hole. As George pulled the panties up and adjusted them so he could slip his cock through the hole he felt the cold wet patch created by his wife's cunt juices, juices his mind registered as being made by his son's glorious cock. Then being given the tights he was told to put those on too and same rule applied; his cock through the hole.

George felt debased and humiliated wearing women's wet panties and tights like this in front of his own son but also he could not hide the fact it must have turned him on for his cock was harder than he could remember it having been for quite some time.

Jonathon was not finished yet; for he turned to Stella and told her to get the shortest flared skirt she owned and by the way the matching bra to those panties would be good too. Stella rushed off to get these things while Jon explained the new rules to his belittled father; "From now on; Wimp you will do exactly as I say and when I say it! You will watch me fuck your wife my slut of a mother whenever I wish it; oh and just so you know; you can forget ever fucking her cunt again! That belongs to me from now on!"

George found himself nodded as he still stared at his son's still hard cock; Jon thought he even saw him like his lips and decided to test this out. "On your knees; wimp!" he declared and sure enough George meekly knelt down; his face now in direct line with Jon's cock.

"You want to suck the bitch's juices off my cock; don't you? You cock sucking poor excuse for a man!" Jon bellowed.

George trembled as he nodded; disgusted with himself that he did not have the balls to stand up to his own son and yet secretly enjoying being comfortable at last with his sexuality for the first time in decades. Just then Stella arrived back carrying the items; Jon told her to put the bra on George; while he got busy sucking the master cock of the house. George never hesitated instead he merely opened his mouth and leaned forward till his lips touched the tip of his own sons cock; suddenly all those wonderful memories and feelings of his time at the hands of Eleanor and her master came flooding back.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.