Company Dominated Cuckolds
Chapter 2: Mum shares son's wishes

Copyright© 2010 by niteowluk99

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2: Mum shares son's wishes - Following suggestions from a memebr on here. A on going story jumping 25 years ahead from the story entitled ELEANOR'S DESCENT. where George is now married but still liking to be a cuckold, unbeknown to him his son plans to do just that.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Stella sat quietly as Jonathon told her of his plan to have friends over and she would wear only a flared skirt to greet hem and serve them food and drinks all night; She waited for him to ask what she thought and she said that it was too dangerous because his friends knew her as his mother and they would instantly know that he was fucking his mother and how could he guarantee they would keep quiet about it.

Jonathon snapped, "I am not fucking stupid! Bitch! The friends I would invite over are ones who would not know who you were!"

Stella; found herself apologising to her own son for her comment and actually expected further punishment; but it did not come.

Instead Jon said, "You never let me explain the full details of the night; mother dearest; under your flared skirt you would have a large carrot shoved up your arse and a big loud vibrator turned full on up your cunt! Furthermore when told to do so you would bend over and flick your skirt up over your arse cheeks and show everyone there where the noise was coming from."

Stella blushed and admitted that would really make her look like a slut and if the guys did not know she was his mother they would try to touch her up or play with her and that would make her hotter later for her beloved son her master lover.

Furthermore Jon continued, "The simple rule of the night is your cunt is mine and only mine; no more will you allow dad to fuck you up your cunt but for the purpose of this party; anyone who wants to fuck you must choose between your mouth and your arse and only then if they wear a condom to fuck your arse. Then when they shoot their loads you will pour the used condom over your tits and parade it as a trophy; the bare cock's you suck must pull out of your mouth and shoot over your face and tits and likewise that too will be a trophy for the wanton slut you are!"

Now Stella swallowed hard as the mental images of her sporting many loads of spunk on her face and tits flashed through her mind. She knew if Jon was serious then she would be thought of as a common cock sucking slut and it warmed her heart to think she could be so sluttish especially at her own sons beckoning.

George had only been gone for two days and here she was being the sex slave of her own son; he was due back in two further days and she was now worried how she was going to keep him from fucking her cunt; for despite her wanting her son so much she also knew she would want as much cock as she could get.

Jon seemed to be reading his mother's mind and told her not to worry for he would soon put father in his place and he would see the error of his ways too; He then went on to tell his mother of his secondary plan; he was going to fuck her bareback until she became pregnant with his child and hopefully that child would be a girl he could raise as his sex slave too.

Stella was now scared for she felt she was too old to raise another child and what would friends and family say to her passing off her own son's offspring as hers and George's child. She even worried what if the child was a boy would that mean he would carry on breeding her until a girl was produced.

Jonathon was now steaming full speed ahead and told Stella the party was going to be tomorrow night the night before George returned home; he left Stella with specific instructions about food and drink for the party and also how she was to prepare herself for the party; then he left her to go to work.

That night upon his return he demanded a cup of coffee and was promptly served by his mother naked from the waist up and he demanded to see what she had on under her skirt and complimented her when he saw she was naked; her cunt freshly shaved and looking well oiled.

As he prepared to drink his coffee he told his mother to kneel beside him and begin to suck his cock; immediately she dutifully knelt and unzipped his pants before pulling his semi hard seven and a half inch cock from his trousers. As Stella began to suck her son's cock he sipped his coffee and between sips he told her how he loved her when she was her natural cock loving whoring self and the thing he really liked about her best of all was that she would obey his every command or face his terms of punishment.

Now Stella worked her jaw and tongue to the bone sucking and slurping on his rapidly hardening cock; soon her jaw ached but she knew better than to slacken in her duties. Jon meanwhile delighted in flicking her nipples with his finger and watching how she would flinch but never attempt to move out of range. Then he reached out and pinching her left nipple he twisted it sharply; his mother moaned around his cock and he felt her nipple reach another notch of hardness. Teasing her now that she liked being his sex toy and he bet she was just hotter than hell in her cunt hoping he was going to fuck the shit out of her; to which Stella immediately nodded vigorously.

He laughed and told her not tonight for he wanted her to be extra horny for his guest's tomorrow night and even suggested that one of the guests Jerry was bringing his Alsatian dog to fuck her in front of the other guests. Stella shocked by this actually let the cock slip from her mouth and pleaded with her son to protect her from this act. Jonathon simple pushed her head down on to his cock and quietly said; "Mother dearest, As if I would allow a dog's cock to tie with you; well not unless you displease me that is!"

Stella returned to her duties trying to get her son's cock to spurt its heavenly baby making seed directly into her mouth; when Jon felt his balls tingle and knew his climax was imminent he pulled his cock from her mouth and delighted in spraying the white sticky cum on to her face; hitting almost directly in the eye and across the bridge of her nose before consecutive spurts landed on her chin and then her upper chest. He then sat there and watched as Stella under his careful directions used her finger to scoop up the white stuff and suck her finger clean before finding more of it; till she was clean again.

Later as they retired to bed; he took great delight in making his mother sleep bound to the foot of the bed on an old duvet whilst he sprawled out in the matrimonial bed of his parents; Twice during the night he woke Stella up just to suck on his prick whilst he pissed into her mouth and made her drink it all down; knowing to spill a single drop would mean at least a spanking. But Before settling down to sleep he rounded up all his mother's sex toys and he laid them all around her just out of reach and then he asked her about each one in turn; like when did she buy it, where did she use it on herself and what did daddy say about her using it and most importantly had she tried to use it on daddy himself.

Jonathon decided he liked being lord of the manor and was going to do everything in his power to make sure he stayed that way. When Jonathon woke next morning his cock was already rock hard as he thought about the little party that night; he slipped out of bed and found his mother asleep on her side; so he stroked her cunt area until she automatically opened her legs. He was amazed that she never woke up but this served his purpose even better. Picking up one of the sex toys; a large bright red vibrator some 12 inches long and at least 2 inches thick; that had been scattered the night before and he eased it into her cunt making sure she was well lubricated by his tongue; then he turned her more on to her side and slipped his own cock up alongside the vibrator before flicking the switch.

The vibrator burst into life and he could not believe the incredible sensations it was sending to the root of his balls let alone what his own mother must have been feeling. He began to leisurely fuck her and as soon as her eyes opened and she murmured good morning my lover and master; he began his tirade, "Morning my horny fuck slut; just look how wide your cunt goes taking my cock and this monster vibe and yet you still pour cunt juices out like a Chinese whore in a piss factory!"

By now he was slamming his cock into the very cunt that bore him and his mother was begging him to fill her cunt with her baby boys spunk; by accident more than design Stella moved at the exact moment that he was about to thrust in again and his cock missed it intended target and instead speared straight through her anal ring; Well what with the strong vibrations of the vibe and this sudden intrusion into her arse; Stella mind went in to melt down and she screamed her orgasm so loud that Jon ended up pressing a pillow over her face until he cum up her tight arse.

After making his mother suck his shit stained cock he released her and told her to go make his breakfast but not to remove or switch off the vibrator or else! On very shaky legs his mother tottered downstairs and still naked as the day she was born she went right into the kitchen and began to make him a breakfast fir for the lord and master of the house. Several times while frying the bacon and eggs she had to stifle groans as the vibrator did its utmost to cause havoc with her insides.

Meanwhile Jonathon took a leisurely shower and wondered how his mother was coping with her toy at full power; he decided that she ought to be teased all day and further more she should not be allowed to orgasm until the party that night. So with a towel wrapped around his athletic torso he entered the kitchen and withdrew the vibrator. God; he thought; if this thing had been a sponge he reckoned he could squeeze at least a pint of cunt juice out of it right now. He then told his mother, "Today you should prepare for the party tonight! You will not wear anything that hides your cunt or tits all day and every hour you will stroke your clit to the point where you almost cum but I warn you I will know if you over step the mark because you are not allowed to climax until I say so tonight!"

With that he ate his breakfast while watching his mother finger fuck her cunt until her thighs twitched and then he made her sit still until she had calmed down; Breakfast finished he went to his room and grabbed clean clothes but his mother had been left to wash the breakfast things and he crept downstairs just in time for her to have to play with herself again. Once more she stroked her cunt till the tell tale signs of an approaching orgasm showed and then she stopped.

As Jonathon left for work; he kissed his mother goodbye; but not the kiss of a mother and son for he forced his tongue into her mouth and at the same time squeezed her tits whilst sliding a finger into her hot wet horny cunt. Breaking the kiss and the contact he said, "See you later mother; you fucking whore; remember to keep that cunt hot and wet till I get home and do not orgasm or you will find your cunt too sore for the fun of tonight; for the punishment for disobeying me is set; twelve slaps with this thin Tawse directly on to your open cunt lips! He vowed.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.