Every Second Counts - Cover

Every Second Counts

Copyright© 2010 by Mixz

Chapter 4

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A fictional story surrounding Jalonie, a gay college student who deals with heartache and new experiences all while making a lot of bad choices and some accidental good ones.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   BiSexual   Fiction   Humor   Tear Jerker   Mystery   Cheating   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Enema   Size   Foot Fetish   Body Modification   Slow   Caution   Violence   School   Transformation   Prostitution  

Cameron rushed into the apartment with the intent to get the phone and call the police. Within 3 and a half steps into the apartment Cameron collapsed to his knees. Everything that took place that night began rushing back to his mind.

Both of you, never talk or even look at me again.

Those words pierced him over and over again. He had never heard Jalonie talk like that before. And the feelings of hoping Kel would die right before Davonte laid that deadly blow began to fill Cameron with guilt. Memories of himself, Kel, and Jalonie chilling in the dormst him, especially what Jalonie used to always tell them. Remember guys, watch what you say. Your words have powers. How true is that now, Cameron thought to himself.

"It's all my fault!" Cameron quietly said to himself as a tear rolled down his cheek. "It's all my fault!" he said louder as his tears began to run like water overflowing a bathtub.

"Oh my God!" Davonte said to himself as he stood there dazed at what just happened. "It's all my fault!" Davonte, broken out of his state of shock due to Cameron's repeated quote, turned his head to the apartment's threshold, only to find Cameron on his knees. Davonte began to walk over to the boy, who's face was full of tears.

"Cameron ... I'm sorry about all this."

"You're sorry? Sorry for what? For breaking my best friend's heart and ending my friendship with him forever? Or for throwing my other friend down 2 flights of stairs? Which one, huh?"

Davonte knew Cameron was hurting, but he also knew that he wasn't the only blame for that night's happenings.

"Who the hell do you think you are?" Davonte snapped back as tears began to roll down his face, "I know that I did wrong, but I'm damn sure not the only one taking blame for this sh^t! You are as much to blame for this as anybody --"

Cameron cut Davonte's speech short in a soft, yet stern voice. "And the most f^cked up part about all of this is that I started to actually catch feelings for you." Cameron began to cry profusely again. "And I f^cking hate you for that! I hate my-f^ cking-self for that!"

For just a moment, Davonte had forgotten everything that happened that night and focused on that one thing that just came out of Cameron's mouth.

"Cameron ... I don't..." Davonte was speechless, he didn't know what to say. "Look, Cameron we have to call the police."

"Right." Cameron said as he tried to regain all of his strength. He stood up, walked over to the phone, and picked it up. He then paused as he turned his head and glared his teary eyes into Davonte's eyes, which were also filled with tears. They both knew full well once that phone call had been made someone's life would be changed forever.

30 min. later

"Alright, we're here." said Jodi as he pulled up to a 3 story house with 2 palm tree in the front yard.

Jalonie got out of the car and looked in awe at what he thought was a mansion. He thought to himself, I should have thought something when I realized I was riding in a BMW.

"Hey, uh, Jodi, who are staying with here?" asked Jalonie, looking for an explanation to why Jodi is staying at this house.

"Huh? Oh, uh just Camie."

"Camie? You're married?"

Jodi chuckled "No, that's my dog."

"Oh!" Jalonie chuckled as well felt embarrassed at asking such a crazy question. "So how old are you?"

"Geez! Yo, you ask a lotta questions." Jodi said realizing what Jalonie was hinting at.

"Oh! I'm sorry. I didn't--"

"Nah, it's cool and I'm 23. My parents let me use this house while I go to school during the year in case you were wondering."

Ah Hah! Jalonie thought to himself.

"So are you just going to keep admiring the outside of the house or do plan on coming inside anytime soon?"

"Oh! Uh, yeah ... Sorry." Jalonie walked into the house only to find crystal chandeliers and what looked to be mink rugs everywhere. This entire experience almost made Jalonie forget the entire ordeal that had happened earlier that night, that is, up until Jalonie's eyes turned to Jodi's smiling face. How dare he be smiling after what he took part in tonight! Jalonie thought.

"Do you want a glass of water, juice, or--"

"No!" snapped Jalonie while cutting Jodi off in mid-sentence.

"Look dude I don't know where all that sh^t came from just now, but you could go in the living room and make yourself comfortable" Jodi snapped back, surprised at Jalonie's sudden attitude change. "Just wait there and I'ma be right back."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.