Every Second Counts
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2010 by Mixz

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A fictional story surrounding Jalonie, a gay college student who deals with heartache and new experiences all while making a lot of bad choices and some accidental good ones.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   BiSexual   Fiction   Humor   Tear Jerker   Mystery   Cheating   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Enema   Size   Foot Fetish   Body Modification   Slow   Caution   Violence   School   Transformation   Prostitution  

How could he do that me? How could Cameron do that me? What did I do wrong? At least we're not staying in the same dorm anymore. God, that would be f^cking crazy! Why am I crying? They didn't give a st how I felt! Why am I wasting tears on them?

Honk! Honk!

"Hey man, get in!"

Jalonie wiped his tears out of his eyes so he could see clearly.

It was that guy ... Jodi, I think his name was. What the f^ck does he want?


"Uh, how about not!" said Jalonie looking at Jodi as if he were dirt to him.

"Look, I don't know what the f^ck happened back there, as a matter of fact I don't know why I'm trying to give you a ride after you just finished showing me how crazy you are, but I am. I 'do' know, though, that it's like below 20 and you walking around with just a T-shirt on; that's kinda stupid on yo part."

"Well good let it be stupid while you drive your stupid a^s away from me."

"I didn't have sh^t to do with nothing that went on back there, so you really need to check yoself, homie."

"I don't have to check sh^t!" Jalonie said feeling himself getting mad all over again, "You drove up this way and decided to stop by somebody that you think, and I quote, 'just showed you how crazy they are'. That's kind of stupid if you ask me."

Jodi chuckled, "Yeah, you right. But I'ma need you to get in this car, though."

"You clearly are clearly are not asking yourself the number one question! Why the f^ck would I get in the car with you?"

"Because, maybe I'm not as bad as you think I am. Or maybe because you want to stay alive long enough to keep being mad at them other n^ggaz."

Jalonie wasn't changing his mind because he already knew what Jodi wanted, which disgusted him more. Thoughts of Cameron and Davonte having sex rushed back into his mind, making him want to go back and inflict more damage. He tried to stay mad, but tears began to form again as he stood there quiet completely forgetting Jodi was there.

Kel sat on the bed still trying to process the situation that just broke a long-time friendship apart forever. He watched as Cameron sat there on the floor thinking to himself.

"How could you, Cameron?" Kel said feeling angry.

"Kel just shut up." Cameron said while wiping blood from his mouth and thinking about the consequences to come from what he had done.

"Shut Up?" Kel said feeling himself get angrier. "Shut Up? You got f^cking nerve. You get caught and I have to shut up?"

Kel turned his attention to Davonte, "And what the f^ck were you thinking Davonte? Spending all this f^cking time by Cameron? You were supposed to have been back by six o'clock tonight! That's what we all agreed on."

"Kel, you pulled the same sh^t with Davonte like two months ago when made Davonte late picking up Jalonie from work, so don't do that sh^t." snapped Cameron.

"No, I can do that sh^t, because I didn't get caught!" Kel snapped back, "We should have never started this sh^t with you, Davonte. Now, Cameron's out of a friend, you probably have to go to the hospital, and I'm going to have to pretend like I didn't know sh^t about this, probably forever." Kel sighed, "I knew it, I just knew it. I knew from 5 months ago when we all got drunk and f^cked that one day we would get caught. And we listened to Davonte when he was like 'Oh, maybe we should all make this a regular thing'. Ugh! The sex was good, but not that f^cking good. Man, I'm out." Kel jumped from the bed and began walking to the door.

"Davonte, are we still on for next Tuesday?" Kel said as he stopped and opened the front door.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.