Now We Get Along Just Fine - Cover

Now We Get Along Just Fine

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I wasn't getting along very well with my stepmom, then she caught me and now we couldn't be closer.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

She was naked, so was I, making toast and scrambled eggs and I was so horny looking at her that I got up from the table, walked over to her at the stove and put my arms around her and massaged her breasts as my cock pressed her from behind. I kissed the back of her shoulders several times as she asked me, "Are you horny, Mark, you're sure acting like it?"

"Um, yeah, I guess I am."

"Well, let me finish these eggs and we can fuck as we eat."

Hmm, I thought, that sounds different.

When she finished, she brought our plates over to the table, asked me to sit down, then got up over me, facing me, and lowered herself down sitting in my lap. As she came down, I felt my cock sliding up into her, oh, yes, that felt good.

Then, facing me, sitting in my lap, she began feeding me my breakfast as she tensed and relaxed those wonderful muscles in her pussy.

"I don't know how you do this with your pussy but it feels fantastic."

"Practice, Mark, lots of practice. You can feed me some of my breakfast now, okay," which I did as she squirmed around on my lap and I fed her with a fork in one hand and fondled her boob with another.

"Mmm, isn't this nice? But you just have to learn that I really mean it that all you have to do is just ask me, whenever you want. We can just do this whenever you want it."

"You really mean it? Anytime?"

"Anytime. We'll be naked so it'll be easy. I really mean it. If you want to fuck, if you want a handjob, if you want a blowjob, if you want to lick me, I just love that, it's a great way for you to get a lot of points with your stepmom, remember that."

I had decided that the next day I would really see if she meant it.

So, first thing, I woke her up and we fucked even before we got out of bed. Then right after breakfast, we showered together and I led her back to bed right after.

I asked her for a blowjob before lunch and ate her out right after lunch. Made her cum, too. She loved it and so did I.

Then we fucked once in the afternoon, I asked her for a handjob before supper, we fucked after supper, then again when we went to bed.

I asked her to get on top again and as she was straddling me, she said, "I've forgotten how fourteen-year old boys are. You've really kept me busy today."

She fucked me good, really good. This was fantastic, what every boy dreams of. Then, we curled up in each other's arms, kissed goodnight and as I fell asleep, her hand was on my cock keeping it warm.

For the next few days, we would take our clothes off when I got home from school, have sex right then and there, then I'd do my homework in the nude as she began making dinner, also naked.

After dinner and cleaning up, we went back to the bedroom, fucked again, I was learning new positions, oh, she loved me in back doing her doggie-style, then before we turned the lights out, we would do something else. Sometimes fuck, sometimes oral, sometimes she would do me by hand, whatever.

Then, a few days later, we were snuggled together after we'd fucked and I told her, "You know, I was talking with my cousin, Stevie, and he said something about you that got me thinking. He was saying that he thought you were a real MILF, you know. And..."

"MILF? What's that?"

"Oh, geez, it means, Mom I'd Like to Fuck. Thought you knew."

"Um, no, it's todays compliment from boys, I guess. Go on."

"Well, I was wondering if you would like him to come over and we could all three have sex. You would have both of us?"

"Oh, Mark, just you and me is risky enough. I just can't think about someone else knowing what we're doing. No, we can't do that."

"Well, I know he really thinks you are the most beautiful woman he's ever seen and he talks about you all the time to me. I just thought that two young guys in bed with you would be something you might like, that's all."

"Oh, Mark, I think any woman alive would like two young guys doing her. I've never had two guys before and, yes, it is making me wet just thinking about it."

"Then, why not do it?"

"It's just too risky."

"I'll make him swear. He's not a jerk, he's a really good guy, he's honest."

I had my finger in her rubbing in and out as we lay there. Then she said, "Well, maybe I'll think about it. Two nice, young hard cocks, that's not easy to resist."

The next morning as we were waking up and she was playing with my cock, she said, "Are you sure Stevie would never say anything?"

"Well, yeah, I'd make him promise and so could you. And, if he ever did, I would say that he was lying, I'd back you up."

"Hmm, that would be good, if it ever came out. Now, just how would we do this, mister genius?"

"Well, maybe I could tell him what happened with the two of us, then have him come over when we were in bed together and walk in on us. He has a key and everything. Then, you could just act like we were all caught and everything and make him promise to never tell anyone and if he promises then he can join in. He would think I'd set it up and you'd pretty much have to go along."

"Oh, my stepson is such a genius. Maybe I'll just give him a nice morning fuck for being so smart," and she rolls over on me, reaches under for my cock, then pushes it right up inside her.

"Mmm, yes, mister genius, so you want to share me with your cousin. Aren't you nice. I just love fucking my stepson, my stepson with the hard cock. Mmmm."

Oh, this feels so good. Sleeping with Lara is so nice. Both of us naked, feeling each other throughout the night. Once I felt her sucking me awake, then she swung her leg up over me and brought her pussy down on my face and rubbed it all around as I tried to lick and tongue her. And all the time being naked together, all the time we were together. Naked, touching, kissing, oh, she would just bend over and take me in her mouth, any time, watching TV, cooking, eating, reading the mail, whenever. She had my dick in her mouth so much that I just never jacked-off any more. In fact, she told me if I ever got horny, let her know. She'd take care of it for me. And she has.

I even tried her out a few times after she suggested it. I figured I'd just keep asking her for relief as long as I could and just see what happened.

Once was a Saturday, and I got fucked four times, three blowjobs and two handjobs. I was sore. But, she kept her word. Finally, she asked me, "Are you just seeing how much sex I'll give you if you keep asking me for it?"

"Um, well, yeah, I thought I'd see."

"And?"

"You've given me all I could want. See, I'm limp. My dick is limp."

"Come here," and she pulls me over to her and leans down and begins sucking me. Well, turns out I was wrong. It took a while but I did cum.

Lara and I had talked about getting my cousin involved in our fun and she finally agreed to do it, so one day at school, I told Stevie about what I was doing every afternoon with my stepmom.

"You mean, you fuck her every day. After school?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.