Time Once More for Marilyn - Cover

Time Once More for Marilyn

Copyright© 2010 by Texrep

Chapter 4

My report went to the M.D. who was happy with the outcome. We could lay off part of the compensation to the Mill that had woven the fabric, so the cost to us was not too horrendous. Marilyn even wrote to thank the company for our prompt attention to the problem and for settling it so easily. She indicated that as she would be re-furnishing the rest of the house, she would look first at our products to see if there was a suitable design and colour. After that letter the M.D. called me in to give me some brownie points.

"You must have really laid on the charm, Dal." I wasn't going to tell him anything. That it also gave him ammunition with the board was none of my business. I went down to Torquay to see Marilyn within a month of our meeting and on two other weekends staying at the Travel Inn as before. To say we got on well was an understatement. I suppose it was partly our history together all those years before and discovering that we had so much in common, ideas and values. We were getting closer all the time and without talking about it, getting closer to the moment we would share our bodies. I would not be able to see her for six weeks as I was once again asked to go to Australia. It would appear that the printer out there had refused point blank to see the Marketing Director again. Gerry the M.D. would not tell me why, although the guys down under were vociferous in their comments. It doesn't pay to act the high and mighty Pom in Oz, and that was exactly what Martin Clarke did. It was a week after I got back that I took off on the Friday straight from work and drove to Torquay.

I had booked into the Travel Inn again for three nights. I wondered why I did that, but my conscience dictated my action. Afterwards I reasoned that anything else would seem that I was taking too much for granted. Maybe I wasn't as Marilyn pulled a face when I told her where I was staying.

"You keep doing that, Dalzeil. I'm beginning to think you don't like me."

"Marilyn, that is far from the truth. If I stayed here I may not resist temptation too well." She had an impish expression as she said.

"My bedroom door does have a lock." She hung the statement in the air for a moment. "But I seem to have lost the key." She smiled seductively.

We had arranged to go out for a meal so she invited me to have a look around the grounds whilst she got changed. I knew the house was big, but the grounds! Immediately outside the house was an extensive Patio with built up rose beds and a small swimming pool. From then on the ground sloped away for something like four hundred yards until the boundary, which was a river. In the next field I could see some half dozen horses, but in the main the pastures were for sheep and cattle. The nearest building had to have been a mile away and that looked like a Barn. As I stood and took in the view, all I could see was the patchwork of fields so typical of the West Country, scattered haphazardly over small hills and little valleys. Absolutely beautiful! Marilyn came out to join me and she was absolutely beautiful as well. She wore the little black dress that suits all women, yet she gave the dress a quality that it would not display on any other woman. Her hair was that lustrous honey. She twirled. The skirt was cut to be full and as she spun her slim shapely legs brought hot blood to my head and to other parts of my body.

"Will I do?" She asked inviting a compliment.

"Marilyn you are so lovely." Her smile thanked me.

The restaurant we went to was a few miles away, but worth the visit. The area gets lots of holidaymakers in the summer, but this was one of those places that they never get to visit. You have to know the area well to know about the restaurant, but it's worth knowing. The food was superb! So much so that we both concentrated on eating, conversation was restricted to the moments between courses. At last replete but not over-indulged we made ourselves comfortable in the lounge and with a pot of coffee to top up our cups we talked. Marilyn asked the killer question.

"Did you like Lisa?" I had to think. Did Marilyn know about the incident with Lisa? I assumed not, I was certain that Lisa wouldn't have said anything. So I answered casually.

"She appeared a nice enough girl, but I didn't really get to know her. If you remember I was with you pretty well all of the time."

"Oh! I thought she got to know you quite well." Deliberately I looked perplexed.

"Well not so well." I emphasised the 'so'. Marilyn wore a sinister smile.

"Dalzeil. Lisa told me what she did for you." My face got very hot. Busted! Marilyn was giggling.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.