Louisa - Cover

Louisa

Copyright© 2010 by AJ Martin

Chapter 10

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Carmina let her Green Card expire, putting her at risk, along with her sixteen year old daughter, Louisa. Threatened with deportation by the sons of the household where she is employed as a housekeeper, a series of events begin where the boys have their way with Carmina and then the virgin Louisa.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   Spanking   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Carmina sat on the center part of the large sectional couch, hunched over, rocking herself forward and back. Arms bent around her chest, fearful of her daughter's safety. "Why did I let this happen," repeatedly zipped through her brain.

She realized she didn't have many options, but she felt terribly, having been forced into letting the Larch's sons have their way with her daughter.

After crying to herself for hours, her tears had left her. All that was left was a few random dry heaving sobs.

When the rear door, leading out to the pool area from the kitchen opened, Carmina sighed. Partly in relief and partly with hope. She thought at least the worrying would be over.

What met her eyes definitely confused her senses. First in the door was Stan. Then Louisa followed closely by Billy and last in was the tall one, Mort.

Carmina blinked her eyes, rubbed out the remnants of the many tears she had shed and gaped at the quartet entering the house. The sight totally confused her.

First, they were all smiling. Laughing. Even dark Mort had a smile on his face. Their gait was brisk as they strode through the kitchen and toward her. They seemed to be holding hands, well at least Louisa was holding hands with Billy and Stan.

But the were all smiling. What had happened? It all made no sense to her.

When they crossed in front of her to sit on the sectional across from her, the black studded bracelets on her daughter's wrists came into view. Then she realized Stan's left wrist and Billy's right were covered with identical wristbands.

And they were attached. They both were attached, to Louisa.

Confused beyond belief, Carmina just gaped, open mouthed at her daughter and these two, no three boys. Nothing made sense to her. Nothing.

The bonds on her daughter, immobilizing her, constraining her, capturing her she could understand. After all, she had been shackled when the group left.

What had really confused her first was they were all smiling. But the biggie was, they were all naked! Her daughter was naked. Naked with these boys.

Looking closely at Louisa, Carmina caught the red hue to her daughter's skin. She was flushed red from head to toe. So were the boys. Their bodies were tinged red. Yet they were soft! How could that be?

Louisa's breasts were even brighter. Her nipples were the brightest and the largest she had ever seen them.

She looked up at her daughter's face to check the smile was still there and then her eyes were drawn to the cleft between her legs. Her vaginal lips were engorged like she had never seen on herself. The redness there matched the tinge of her breasts.

Carmina gasped as she looked closer between Louisa's legs and saw liquid, milky liquid, leak a little from her daughter's cleft.

"It's OK, Mom. Everything is OK." Louisa said through the broad smile on her face.

"But, you are tied to them," Carmina questioned.

"Yeah. That's OK too," Louisa said and lifted her hands, shaking them; Billy's and Stan's hands, along with hers. Then, without saying a word, Louisa looked at Billy and then Stan. With a twist of her head and a look at the bindings, both boys removed the clips that held them together.

"See Mom," all I have to do is ask and they will remove them.

"Actually, I sort of like being tied up," she said standing up and doing a twirl, her arms extended, laughing.

Carmina gasped, "Your butt! It's black and blue!"

With her back, facing her mother, Louisa bent over and as her bright red labial lips pointed right in her mother's face, rubbing her butt, she told Carmina, "Yeah. It's OK too. Mort got carried away a little but, as I told him. I needed it.

"He spanked me four times with a paddle before I came around. After that, everything was nice and I really enjoyed it."

Mort said softly, correcting her, "Three times, not four."

"Oh ... Yeah!" Louisa giggled, "I lost track!"

Taking a quick swipe along her daughters dripping crack and picking up a little of the white fluid leaking from her, Carmina said, "That's not all you picked up."

Spinning around at her mother's touch in time to see her finger first go to her nose and Louisa saw that finger pointed accusingly at her face. "That's not all you picked up," Carmina repeated.

Louisa laughed. "Not to worry.

"I told you I wanted a boy friend."

"Yes," Carmina answered. "But this? This will make you PREGNANT" she said waving her finger at her daughter.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.