Louisa - Cover

Louisa

Copyright© 2010 by AJ Martin

Chapter 9

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Carmina let her Green Card expire, putting her at risk, along with her sixteen year old daughter, Louisa. Threatened with deportation by the sons of the household where she is employed as a housekeeper, a series of events begin where the boys have their way with Carmina and then the virgin Louisa.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   Spanking   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Mort was definitely perplexed at the change in Louisa. Moments ago she had been plying at her restraints. Trying to shake free. Then she had willingly had sex with Billy. All restraints removed.

Now she was in front of him, not demanding. Not yelling. Just making a simple request. "I need to shower."

The change in her attitude had been swift and appeared to be complete.

"Please," she was saying. "Please join me in the shower."

Looking down into her eyes, Mort saw the request echoed there and in her face. "Sure," he simply said.

"Nice," Louisa said and followed it with, "Thank you."

Then she surprised herself and definitely Mort. She slowly dropped to her knees in front of him. His hands had come to rest on his belt buckle. She placed her hands on his, stilling them.

"Please let me do that. OK?"

Mort thought for a moment and softly told her, "OK."

Louisa had never really touched a boy. Seen what a boy looked like. This was her chance.

Mort let his hands drop to his sides and hers plied at his buckle. It fell open. Fingers found the zipper clasp and drew it down. Grabbing the top of his dungarees, her fingers opened the button there and she pulled them down over his hips, down his legs.

He lifted his right foot and she snaked off his sneaker following the same motion with his left foot. He had placed his hand on her head to steady himself as he kicked off the sneaker from each foot. As he lifted each foot again, her hands were there sloughing off his jeans.

He stood there in his cotton briefs and she ran her hands up his thighs and covered the bulge with her hands. Rubbing, lightly searching, with her fingertips. Mort sighed at the attention she was giving to his sex.

Louisa laughed.

Mort said, "What?"

"You're all wet there. Is that cum?

"Did I make you cum?" she asked.

"Yes," he said simply.

"Oh," she said, "That's the first time I've ever touched a boy." As she rubbed up over his length and then down, cupping his ball sack in her hands, rubbing against it gently through his briefs.

Looking up she saw that Mort had a strained look on his face and his eyes were closed.

Pressing his length with the heel of her hand, Mort groaned. His body tensed. More stroking and he groaned again, thrusting his hips a little forward.

The thrust came within an inch of her face. She smiled to herself and reached out with her lips and planted a kiss right on the center of Mort's bulge. Another gasp, even louder than before, surfaced from his mouth.

Louisa's hands went around to his hips and she moved them down to the bottom of the leg holes. She slid her fingers under his briefs and tilted her hands forward, across his pubis. She traced them across his crinkly hair. Played. Teased, drawing little circles with each of her fingertips.

She felt Mort tense with each forward motion. Then she felt it. Soft, yet hard, skin. The surface of his penis. She extended both of her index fingers and rode up over the edge of his penis and then lightly traced up toward the head.

Mort groaned again as she played with him. Reached for him. Touched him.

Her fingers left his sex and traveled upward. Meeting the waistband of his briefs, she tugged downward and slowly retracted them. As the waistband fell, his bulge grew outward and eventually halted the downward motion.

Louisa laughed softly. "You're caught," she said and removing her hands from the inside of his briefs edged the waistband away from his captured penis. She released them and they fell to the floor.

Now for the first time, a penis, a real one, not a dreamed one was there. There, right in front of her. She wrapped her hands lightly around it and felt it's strength. Pulled her hands toward her and felt the sheath move with her hands as it slid over its core.

Pushing back the sheath, Mort let out yet another groan. Another couple of forward and back motions got Mort emitting a soft groan with each breath.

His hips pushed forward as he thrust into her hands. His penis bounced off her lips. It was moist with fluid. Precum, she thought and swiped it off her lips with her tongue.

Interesting she thought and on his next thrust, Louisa let her lips open slightly and pushed her face toward his thrust. Her mouth enveloped him and his gasp almost shattered the walls of the bathroom it was so loud.

Mort's body shuddered. She pulled away and then back over his penis. "So this is what oral sex is all about," she thought silently to herself. Her own body was warming because of her participation in this sexual activity. She could feel her own sexual tension building and she was sure her vagina had started to leak too. A feeling she liked.

A feeling she liked a lot!

She and Mort moved in opposition to each other. As he thrust forward she moved into him. Each thrust was deeper into her mouth and with each matching movement, Mort's body stiffened more.

"Oh, my God," Mort said as he felt his penis hit the back of Louisa's throat and he briefly held it there. She gagged from the intrusion but held on.

Her contracting throat massaged the head of his penis and was pulled free in a second. Another firm thrust and he bounced against the back of her throat again.

The third thrust did Mort in. He said, "Here it comes!" and with his penis firmly held in place by her throat's gag reflex, she felt his penis throb and felt a warmness filter down her esophagus.

Another throb and more warmness. With a third throb Mort doubled over and almost fell, yanking his penis free of her throat and mouth.

"Oh, my God that was fantastic," he said a few moments later after his penis stopped pulsing, squirting and finally dripping the last of it's goo on her chest.

Mort settled on his knees in front of Louisa. Panting, he placed his arms on her shoulders. Pulling them together and trapping her arms in his, he rested his head next to hers.

Louisa found her hands right at Mort's sex again. He jumped a little when she cupped him. Never having really felt a boy's ball sack, she did a little exploration. His scrotum was very soft and lightly fuzzy. In a natural way, her fingers tightened just a little and felt the firm but somewhat squishy orbs inside. She rolled them around and Mort gasped.

She gently rolled them again in her fingers and Mort sighed. She lightly tightened her grip and separated his balls in their sack. A gentle pull brought Mort into a little spasm as his body vibrated against her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.