Louisa - Cover

Louisa

Copyright© 2010 by AJ Martin

Chapter 7

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Carmina let her Green Card expire, putting her at risk, along with her sixteen year old daughter, Louisa. Threatened with deportation by the sons of the household where she is employed as a housekeeper, a series of events begin where the boys have their way with Carmina and then the virgin Louisa.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   Spanking   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

"Arrrrggggghhhhh!" escaped from deep within Louisa's throat as she orgasmed. Her body shuddered. Mort was lost in his own ecstasy as her hands tightly cupped under him and shook.

Pressing tightly against her arms and butt, Mort pushed himself over the edge and he sounded out the same guttural "Arrrrggggghhhhh!" sound, joining Louisa. His body tightened. With his arms around her, leaning backward, lifting her off the floor Mort pulled her chest from the ministrations of his brothers.

The assault ended. Breathing hard from the pleasure and confusion from the same thing, Louisa crumpled to the floor as Mort slowly released her. She heard the metal chair slide a little and it sounded like Mort sat on it.

"Wow, that was good," she heard him say.

Then a little fear returned to her brain as Mort said, "Stan. You break her in. Billy can watch and then he can have a turn."

Then she felt a hand on her right arm, gently tugging her upward, to her feet. They took a few steps and Stan told her to kneel.

Her belly came into contact with a padded surface and then clicks sounded from her wrists and she was drawn forward, resting on what she figured was a bench of some sort. Her face settled into a notch in the bench, allowing her to breath and be a bit comfortable in that position.

The cuffs on her wrists were pulled downward and another clip as they were fastened. Bent over the bench, she could not move. She felt the belt around her waist loosen and it was pulled from around her. Stan said, "This thing will tear up my stomach as I fuck her."

Then something was clipped to her ankles and her feet pushed apart and another click.

Her ankles were attached to something hard that was placed between them. "It must be a bar," Louisa thought.

"Spread your knees," Stan told her, and she wiggled them as far apart as she could.

Rustling sounds came from behind her. The sound of clothing being removed. A solid plunk sounded as Stan's jeans hit the floor. Another couple of rustles and she guessed he had removed his shirt and underpants.

Louisa sensed motion behind her and then felt naked legs between hers. Hands caressed her hips. A breath was blown on her crotch and she knew Stan was kneeling behind her.

He pulled her backward toward him and her belly almost slid off the bench. Fingers traced up the inside of her left thigh, not quite reaching her slit and then back down. A hand appeared on her other thigh and made the same motion.

Every trip up her thigh made her body tingle from the center of her crotch, deep up into her groin. Each time Stan alternated sides. Each time as his hands went up the inside of her thigh, Louisa groaned softly.

Her body started to betray her again. She felt her vaginal muscles start to tighten from the massage Stan was giving to her legs. She felt her vagina warming. Her lubrication building.

Then, on each pass upward, his hands started to touch her sex. Press against her sex. Stroke her slit.

Noticing she was getting damp, Stan softly said. "She is starting to drip. I think she is almost ready."

The next pass up her leg caused her to tense more. Stan's hand reached forward and pressed more firmly into her cleft and he rocked it back and forth. His thumb slid along the back of her slit and pressed into her. She was well lubricated and his thumb slid against her opening.

Pressing a little harder and rotating the tip around her vaginal sphincter caused Louisa to let out a soft Mew. The pressure increased and the tip of his thumb entered her. She spasmed, tightening around his thumb.

More pressure and his thumb sank slightly more into her. A little ways more inside of her and she felt the pressure build as his invading thumb pressed against her virginal membrane.

"Yes, she sure is a virgin," she heard Stan sat softly, and he withdrew his hand from her sex.

His hands returned to her hips and she felt his body make contact with the back of her thighs. She was chained. Helpless. Unable to stop the inevitable. Resigned to what was going to happen.

She clenched her teeth and then she felt it. Something soft pressing against her, 'Down There!' something bluntly pointed being rubbed up and down her slit. Each time it centered over her vaginal depression it pressed against it, then retreated.

Each time Stan's hands held her hips tightly so she could not escape. Each time, the pressure was slightly more than the previous time. Each time she felt her tightness relax a little.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.