Louisa - Cover

Louisa

Copyright© 2010 by AJ Martin

Chapter 6

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Carmina let her Green Card expire, putting her at risk, along with her sixteen year old daughter, Louisa. Threatened with deportation by the sons of the household where she is employed as a housekeeper, a series of events begin where the boys have their way with Carmina and then the virgin Louisa.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   Spanking   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Her head felt like it was a melon. It felt huge as she slid back into reality. Slowly the fog lifted. Everything was fuzzy and it felt like she was swimming. Nothing connected.

Slowly as consciousness returned, Louisa felt her labored breath, stroking in and out of her mouth. She gulped another breath as she fought to breathe. Her head was bowed forward, her chin settled on her chest as she panted.

Order returned to her senses. She was alive. Lifting her head, she realized she was no longer shackled. The bracelets were still on her wrists and she reached and touched them. "Leather," she thought to herself.

Then as she coughed, she came to the realization, the ball was no longer in her mouth. Wiggling her legs informed her she was no longer shackled there either.

Confusion set in to her as the haze lifted more. She was sitting. Sitting in some sort of metal chair.

She shook her head and realized the blindfold was still in place.

"Don't!" came the single word from Mort of caution as she reached toward her blindfold.

She stopped her hands midway up to her face. "Yes," she thought. "My hands are free."

Her first thought was to stand and flee. Pausing as she thought, realizing even Billy, several years younger, was taller and probably stronger, made her ponder her options.

"Put your hands down," Mort commanded.

Louisa hesitated. Wanting to just reach up and get it over with.

"Now!" Mort yelled at her.

Her body shook from the verbal assault but that didn't stop her resolve to remove the blindfold. Her hands darted toward the blindfold but missed their mark. Her head was drawn sharply backward and her fingers never got near their target as Mort yanked on the leash still attached to her neck.

He laughed and laughed. "Stupid Mexican Whore."

In front of her, she heard Billy and Stan laugh too.

"Well, I guess she's back," Billy laughed.

Louisa let her hands fall to her sides. She felt the belt wrapped around her waist. As her fingers searched, she found the metal loops where her chains had been attached. Had been attached. Nothing was hooked to them.

As her breathing returned to more like normal, Louisa took in a breath and started to form a word with her lips.

"Don't!" came again from Mort and a gentle tug on her neck stopped her before she could speak.

"Louisa. Here are the rules.

"They are VERY simple:

"First. Do not speak or say anything or that ball will be back in your mouth in an instant.

"Second. You are our slave. You will do anything we tell you.

"Third. If you don't do what we tell you, punishment will be swift.

"That's it."

Fear spread through her body once more.

Not wanting to be beaten again, she started to open her mouth to tell Mort, "Yes."

"Don't!" was yelled at her once more, louder and more forcefully. The choker at her neck was yanked again. Then Mort told her, "If you understand, nod your head. Do not speak or you will be punished."

A soft cry of submission slipped from her mouth and Louisa nodded.

Crying to herself, Louisa crossed her arms around her, hugging her belly and sobbed. A minute went by and then a soft tug on her neck brought her back to the new reality. Brought her back to a sitting position.

"Stand up!" Mort firmly commanded.

When she didn't move fast enough to suit him, she felt his breath cascade on the back of her neck once more and he loudly yelled, "NOW!"

Overloaded again, Louisa gasped. The action was swift and painful. Her neck was yanked upward, lifting her off the chair. Then the chair was pulled from under her and she fell to the floor, landing hard on her already sore butt.

Louisa squealed at the pain, both from her neck and her butt.

"Shut the Fuck up," Mort yelled above her and Louisa started sobbing again, laying down on her back.

"If you don't want to stand, you can crawl.

"On your belly, Bitch!" he said as he continued to yell at her.

Her body flinched from the verbal assault and she started to move onto her stomach.

"See boys. Like a dog, you can train these stupid Mexicans," Mort said as Louisa shifted over to her stomach and struggled up onto her hands and knees.

"Now, UP!" came the command from Mort with a sharp tug on her leash. She obeyed without hesitation.

Mort dropped the leash and Louisa felt it fall onto her back. Thinking this might be a chance to run flashed through her mind but before her body could react, Mort was there. He grabbed her wrists and pulled them sharply behind her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.