Louisa
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2010 by AJ Martin

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Carmina let her Green Card expire, putting her at risk, along with her sixteen year old daughter, Louisa. Threatened with deportation by the sons of the household where she is employed as a housekeeper, a series of events begin where the boys have their way with Carmina and then the virgin Louisa.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   Spanking   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

"That wasn't too bad, was it Bitch," Mort was saying in Carmina's ear, bringing her back to reality from the fog her mind had been thrust into.

"Liked it, didn't you?" he was whispering into her ear as he pressed his face against the side of her neck from his position behind her.

His hands went to her shoulders and leaning slightly forward, Mort kissed the nape of her neck. It was a soft kiss. The tenderness surprised her and being kissed in such a sensitive place made her sigh.

Mort kissed her there again and slid his hands slowly down her arms. While he had been sexually assaulting her, Carmina had forgotten where her hands had been. She had lost track of her hands which had been cupping the two brothers.

Feeling returned to her hands as Mort's cupped hers. He bent his fingers around hers and lifted. Billy and Stan sighed at the pressure.

When Mort entered her, shutting down her mind, she had lost track of Billy and Stan. They had just faded from her consciousness.

Now, she realized that sometime after Mort had entered her, they had stopped suckling her. She could now hear them both breathing hard, feeling their breath cascade over her chest.

Again, Mort jiggled both his hands, pressing hers firmly into his brother's crotches. Another sigh came from each of them.

Carmina felt their hardness with the heel of her hand. She could feel the heat emanating from them. Pressing against the top of their penises, Carmina rubbed them, she felt them get harder.

Mort laughed into her ear as he felt her hands move on their own. "You really like this don't you Bitch."

"Drop your pants boys," Mort said, startling her. "Drop 'em," he repeated.

Carmina sensed their bodies move. Knew belts were being unbuckled. Sounds of snaps opening on their dungarees was followed by the soft whoosh of their the jeans as they slid down their legs.

Mort laughed again as he wrapped his arms around Carmina, cupping one breast in each hand. His fingers found her hard nipples and he laughed his insidious laugh again. Twisting, turning, squeezing, pulling on her nipples tightened every muscle in her body.

Her hands cupped even more tightly around the ball sack of each of Mort's brothers. They gasped at the pressure, the pleasure of Carmina's assault on their sex. Each moved their arms around one of hers, hung on tightly and tried to draw their hips away, only to have her tighten her grip, increasing the pressure on their balls.

She felt Mort begin to grow again against the rear of her thigh. As he got larger again, he brushed up against her slit sending her up and around again. Confusing her mind as her body switched into automatic.

He reached down with his right hand and searched fingers in the notch at the top of her slit. Hitting the mark, Carmina's body jerked. Her hips tilted down and back, forcing Mort back inside of her.

"Ah," Mort sighed. "You want more!" as he thrust into her again.

Carmina was lost to the extreme feelings the boys were putting her through. Her hands were now locked to their crotches as the two brothers clamped their legs around hers.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.