Pops and the Schoolgirl - Cover

Pops and the Schoolgirl

by JackassTales

Copyright© 2010 by JackassTales

Erotica Sex Story: Katie was a happy-go-lucky teenaged schoolgirl as free as a bird in the sky. She was as carefree as a lark without a worry in the world. Yet, this young lady had an itch between her legs she didn’t even know needed scratching until her daredevil grandfather twitched it to life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Grand Parent   First   .

A refreshing breeze entered the hospital room. A girl dressed in a school uniform dashed straight to her grandfather's side. The girl plopped her young ass into the sitting man's lap. She kissed his cheek and softly asked, "Hi Pops. How's Grammy? How long has she been asleep?"

Pops smiled and hugged his precocious granddaughter. Katie always brought a joyous thrill to this man's heart whenever she was near. At 16, the girl was a petite, pretty, and perky handful of infectious fun. The man kissed a soft cheek and answered, "She's been asleep for awhile. She had a hard day. But, the doctor came in and said she'll get better and will be able to come home soon."

The girl's face brightened. She smiled and said, "Oh, that's wonderful, Pops! Hey, guess what? Mom's busy, so I'm supposed to come by and drive you home. How's that for a surprise?"

Pops twisted so he could hold the child a little more comfortably. Although she weighed less than a hundred pounds, the girl was sitting precariously on the edge of his lap. Afraid that she might fall onto the hard, tile floor, he placed a hand on her sock-covered knee to steady her. He answered the girl's question with enthusiastic joy, "Why, that's a fine surprise, Katie! You'll have to promise to slow down so you won't scare your old grandpa."

Katie stared at the man and responded peevishly, "You listen here Mister, I don't drive fast! In years, you may be at the age of 55, but your lead foot doesn't know what a speed limit is! You're the one that's lost his license because of too many speeding tickets! And, Pops, you're not an 'old man'. All of my friends think you're the coolest, hippest grandpa any kid could have. I think so to. You're the only grandfather I know of that drives a 'hopped-up' Shelby GT Mustang!"

The man smiled and hugged his granddaughter tightly. The girl kissed his cheek again then whispered, "Hey Pops, can I lay my head on your shoulder a few minutes? The gym teacher had us girls working out too hard today. I've had a hot shower, but I'm tired and sleepy."

Taking permission for granted, the girl laid her head on Pops' broad, strong shoulder. One of her long, pigtailed braids fell across his chest. She scooted around and brought her legs up in a semi-fetal position. She felt the big chair move as her grandfather laid it back into a semi-reclining mode.

When Katie had scooted around, Pops suddenly found himself facing a dilemma. The hand he'd had on her knee had slipped above her sock and was now resting on the bare flesh of her lower thigh. Unconsciously, his thumb had started massaging the tender, enticing skin. Without his mind's authorization, a huge bulge was forming in the crotch of his pants.

Goddamn his wicked soul, Pops was getting a hard-on! If Katie was feeling it, she was not saying so. Instead of following his grandfatherly instincts, he gave in to stronger urges of a man's masculine nature. He allowed his fingers to join his thumb in gently caressing the girl's warm, silky soft skin.

While Pops' hand and fingers cautiously caressed his granddaughter's leg, his eyes studied the young, feminine form in his lap. Twin braids of light brown hair framed a cherubic, angelic face. Pouty, luscious lips were half-open and the tip of a tantalizing tongue peeked out. A gleaming white blouse stretched tightly over a seductively alluring bosom. The girl's gray, pleated skirt had climbed halfway up her thighs exposing tempting, beautiful flesh. White cotton knee socks leading to black patent-leather shoes completed the picture.

When Pops' eyes reached the socks, Katie stirred and moved her legs. The girl used her toes to flip the shoes off her feet. She again settled back into her grandfather's comforting embrace.

But, something was now different. When the girl moved, Pops' hand had slipped from her outer thigh and was now resting on the smooth skin of her inner thigh. Without thinking about what he was doing, he continued massaging the tender, soft flesh. His fingers were less than an inch away from his granddaughter's most sacred feminine treasure.

Pops knew he didn't dare lay a hand on that treasure. No sir, this he would not touch! Oh no, he wouldn't! No way, no how would he touch her. But, he did. The tip of one finger touched against a panty-covered mound. A second finger joined in and then a third. The fingers slowly traced a path around the puffed panty mound. The mound stiffened as fingers squeezed, tickled, and played. Did Katie move?

Yes, she moved. Whether the girl moved voluntarily or as a result of reflexive action mattered not now. When she moved, her panties opened enough for several of Pops' fingers to find their way inside the thin fabric. These fingers were drawn magnetically towards a wet opening. They worked their way inside where moisture attacked them and coated them with sticky feminine wetness.

Pops' fingers explored the hot, wet feminine recesses. Suddenly, his fingers touched an obstruction. He'd hit Katie's hymen. He had been fairly sure of her virginity, but his own fingers now confirmed the fact. Perhaps he should stop? Shouldn't he leave the innocent girl alone? His masculine mind rebelled and silently answered his questions, "Hell no, don't you stop! If she wants you to stop, she'll tell you!"

So, he didn't stop. He played with the fresh, young pubic flesh. He probed and prodded the girl's swollen vaginal mound. His teenaged granddaughter's entire pussy was his to enjoy with his fingers. She was making no objections, so he played and enjoyed.

Katie's pussy convulsed and released a torrent of vaginal moisture. Her panties became soaking wet and so did Pops' hand and fingers. Her grandfather's fingers were squeezing hard and digging in as deep as possible without breaking the innocence of her hymen.

The girl's pussy convulsed again and spasms constricted her vaginal muscles. Her body jerked and her pussy sprayed the probing hand and fingers with feminine juices. Katie was cumming. Orgasms rocked her petite young body.

Katie's breathing became labored. Pops could feel the warmth of it against his neck. With an unstoppable determination, he continued playing with the pussy in his hand. He felt her body shaking and knew she was cumming.

Pops intensified his manual manipulations. His fingers ravaged the hot, wet, feminine flesh. Katie began cumming again. Earth-shaking orgasms sped through her loins and raced throughout her body.

Katie wanted to scream in orgasmic release. She knew she dare not make a sound in the quietness of the hospital room. She bit her lip and forced herself to be silent. Soft whimpering noises escaped unchecked. She'd had orgasms before. She'd played with her pussy and made herself cum many times. But, as good as her self-administered orgasms were, they were nowhere near as good as these her grandfather was making her have!

Just when Katie thought the orgasmic pleasure was ebbing, Pops' fingers savagely attacked her virginal flesh again. Her body attempted to jerk away, but it came right back for more of the sweet, hypnotic punishment. Unbelievably, her insatiable feminine flesh began to spasm with more orgasms! She gritted her teeth and dug her fingernails deep into Pops' neck and back. She allowed herself to be swept away into a netherworld of orgasmic enchantment.

Pops held on tightly as the girl's body absorbed the orgasms. He continued to hold her as the passionate pleasure slowly subsided. His kissed the top of his granddaughter's head and rubbed his hand up and down the back of her shirt. He withdrew his hand from the soaked panties and softly whispered, "Hey, Katie, your old granddad needs to wash his hand. I expect you need to wash something, too."

After a quick peek at the sleeping woman in the hospital bed, the two entered the small bathroom. They didn't speak. What was there to say? Forbidden fruit had been plucked. Forbidden passion had been aroused.

Pops washed the vaginal wetness from his hand. Katie sat on the commode and did the best she could to clean up the mess coating her pubic mound. The girl took off her soaking-wet panties, wrapped them in paper towels, and put them in her oversized purse.

Katie stood and looked uncertainly at the bathroom door. Pops' eyes followed hers and he said, "Go along girl. I'll be out shortly. I've got to take a piss."

The girl did as her grandfather instructed. She headed for the door. Just as her hand touched the door handle, she heard a zipper unzip. She froze in place. She heard the sound of pee falling into the toilet bowl.

Katie didn't open the door. Instead, she put her head against it to steady her nerves. She took several deep breaths. Her ears heard the peeing sound stop. Abruptly, she turn around and said, "Pops, don't put that thing back in your pants just yet. I've heard it said that 'one good turn deserves another'. Haven't you ever heard that?"

Without waiting for an answer, Katie stepped toward the commode and grabbed her grandfather's erect shaft. She wasn't shocked to find out that he was hard. No man could have done what he did to her without getting a hard-on. The fingers of one of her hands attempted to surround Pops' surprisingly long and thick muscular manhood.

Katie had never given a man a 'hand-job' before. She silently asked herself, "How hard could it be? Don't you just grab on and pump? But, do you pump slowly or do you pump fast? Should I ask Pops? No, he'll think I'm just a child. I'll just teach myself!"

Using her grandfather's cock as her 'hand-job' guinea pig, Katie began pumping. She started slow with long, steady strokes. She watched as Pops' eyes closed and his face lit with radiance. She smiled with the knowledge that she must be doing something right.

Pleased with herself, Katie held on and pumped. Pops' cock felt rock hard to her small, velvety smooth hand, yet at the same time, she'd never felt of anything so tender and soft. Her hand could feel her grandfather's blood racing through engorged, extended blue veins.

Pops' cock was high in hand-job heaven. A long time had past since he'd had a teenaged feminine hand stroking his meat. Damn, the skin of Katie's palm and fingers was as supple and smooth as a proverbial baby's behind. And, damn well it should be! Why, it hasn't too many years since she was a baby. But hell, she's not a baby anymore! She's now a hot-blooded young 'babe' close to being a woman full grown!

Katie noticed the look of pleasured delight on her grandfather's face. She was now convinced that this hand-job work wasn't hard to catch on to at all. Why, it's as easy as pie and lots of fun, too! So pleased was she with her progress that she began pumping with vigorous, quick strokes. She felt the meaty rod stiffen and swell with an impending eruption.

Pops felt the pressure rising, too. His testicle fires had been lying dormant for too long. His seminal fluids were bubbling and boiling. They were gathering heat from the energetic friction of a soft, feminine hand beating his meat.

The eruption came with an unexpectedly strong seminal ejaculation. Pops' seminal fluids shot out and overshot the commode bowl. The toilet tank and bathroom walls received a full load of thick, milky, white cream.

Katie tamed the unruly liquid torrent and directed the stream to the commode. She held on tightly and continued pumping. She knew she was giving her grandfather the same kind of glorious orgasms as he gave her. She heard the whimpering cries he was trying to quietly subdue.

Pops was cumming harder than he had cum in years. His orgasms made his legs weak with their shattering intensity. His granddaughter's young feminine hand was the perfect tool to make his cock sing with orgasmic glee.

After one last shot, Pops knew he was spent. He pushed Katie's hand away from his now empty shaft. The girl smiled at him demurely, turned, and left the bathroom.

Katie was talking to Grammy when Pops came out of the bathroom. The two were having a lively conversation about school and the weather. The teenaged girl moved to the opposite side of the hospital bed from where her grandfather stood. The man wondered if maybe this child was afraid he might want to touch her again.

Grammy was happy with the news that she might be going home soon. She'd spent many long, happy years there with her man. Her only regret was that she could no longer sexually satisfy the man she loved. Her long illness had robbed her of the sexual stamina and vitality she'd once had to give and share. Her involuntary impotence didn't prevent her from recognizing the fact that her husband was still a strong, healthy, virile man. She had begged him to find sexual solace with another woman, yet he had steadfastly remained faithful to her. She knew he often beat his meat to get some measure of relief. With love in her heart, she wished he could find some pussy to play with, and eat, and fuck!

After visiting for awhile, Katie kissed her grandmother's cheek and said, "Grammy, I just came by to see how you are and to give Pops a ride home. Mom and I will be back to see you tonight. Love you bunches. Pops, are you ready to go?"

Pops kissed Grammy goodbye and followed Katie out the door. They rode the elevator in silence. This unspoken quietness continued on the drive back to the house where the grandparents lived.

Katie maneuvered her car into the driveway and stopped. She dropped her hands to her lap and sat staring straight ahead. She had something to say, but her mind was swirling like a whirlwind twister out of control. She had to calm herself down before she spoke.

Pops was also staring. He had turned towards his granddaughter with the intent of saying he was 'sorry'. He'd gone too far, he'd done too much, and she was now fearful of him. His breath caught in his throat and instead of speaking he studied the girl with the eyes of a mature, horny man. Young, hell yes she was young, but the girl was blossoming into a fine figure of womanhood! She had all the right female equipment in all the right places! A ripening bosom strained against her white blouse. Her legs were thin and short, but the sock-covered limbs stretched out seductively. Her gray, pleated skirt had pulled up while driving and several inches of feminine skin was showing above the knee socks.

Memory reminded the man that this schoolgirl had on no panties. The wet garment was in her purse. Goddamn, he wanted to run his hand up the girl's silky, soft leg and capture again the womanly mound hidden there! He reached instead and took a thick braid of hair in his hand. Here an emerald green ribbon added adornment to match the sparkling green of the girl's eyes.

While this man played with her hair, Katie summoned strength and steeled her nerves. Words tumbled from her mouth, "Pops, do you ... do you want to take me to bed? I want you to ... if you want to. Mom has told me that my 'first time' should be with someone special and someone I love. Pops, you're special and I love you."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.