Mysterious Lover

by niteowluk99

Copyright© 2010 by niteowluk99

Erotica Sex Story: A female estate agent gets kidnapped and raped by two unseen men; with unexpected consequences and lots of phsycological effects.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   Mystery   BDSM   Spanking   Humiliation   Torture   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

Amanda was a forty four year old married woman who worked as an estate agent; usually she hardly ever left the office but occasionally she was allowed to show prospective clients around properties; there were built in safe guards ever since the now famous murder of the single female estate agent Susie Lamplou.

Amanda stood five foot two inches tall medium build with extra sensitive nipples on her 36 C breasts; her black hair neat shoulder length always looked immaculate; Amanda had two children a girl and a boy. Her daughter is eighteen and already studying away at university and her sixteen year old son was studying at home for his A levels and possible entry to university, All in all life felt good for Amanda.

On this day there was trouble afoot at work for three of the four male estate agents were off with man flu and supposedly dying in bed with high temperatures; so there was no alternative but to allow Amanda to show some of the clients around some of the more isolated properties. Still if she phoned the office upon meeting the client and again upon leaving them she should be safe.

She was delighted to get out of the office for the whole day and even more so that she was allocated one of the three company vehicles to get to the properties; so with a list of seven properties to show she set off. Everything worked really well until the last appointment of the day; she met the client as arranged, called the office and then drove to the property. She then had cause to phone the office again to report some damage to the property as several windows had been smashed. An hour and a half later she called a third time to let them know she was finished with the last client and was going to go home via the damaged property.

She arrived at the property just as the last of the maintenance men were leaving; she thanked them for their prompt response and repairs and then went inside the house to check it was properly locked up. For some reason Amanda decided to start up in the attic checking all the dormer windows were properly locked and then she was going to work her way down.

Everything was fine till she got to the first floor back; where she found a window wide open; she crossed the room to close it and no sooner had she done so; everything went black. Now she was wide awake and her hearing was functioning properly but her vision was prevented by a heavy hessian sack over her head. As she instantly screamed her voice jammed in her throat as something hard and oppressive was pressed tightly against her mouth. At least two pairs of strong arms held her and prevented her from escaping or screaming further.

Then there was an overpowering smell directly beneath her nose; Amanda was not aware of it but it was ether and soon her senses faded and she became unconscious. Now her limp body was laid on the floor and the sack removed; the two men surveyed their handy work and both smiled at their latest victim. Working as a well oiled machine they stripped her naked; delighting in her sexy lacy underwear and her firm largish tits. One of the men wanted to finger her shaved cunt right there but was stopped by the other; he simply said, "Stick to the plan!" Amanda was next turned face down her hands tied behind her back and then her elbows were roped together; this thrust her tits further forward as the elbows nestled into the small of her back. Now rolled back on to her back; they tied thin string around her tits pulling it tight till the tits bulged; finishing off their handiwork by gagging and blindfolding her and once happy they stuffed her back into the hessian sack and fastened belts around her waist and upper arms to secure the sack in place. Between them they then carried her down stairs and placed her in the bushes by the gateway whilst they finished off in the house. Collecting up all her belongings and securing the property they made their way to the small van they had parked in the next street. Dumping her clothes and handbag in the back of the van they drove carefully back to the house and quickly loaded a now recovering Amanda's body into the van.

Slowly so as not to attract attention they drove away smiling to themselves that once more their plan had worked like a dream. For over an hour they drove until they arrived at their destination and old public air raid shelter left over from the Second World War. They had discovered this three years ago and had cleaned it out and made it into their centre of operations; ideal because the bomb proof walls made it sound proof and the fact it was subterranean meant it was less likely to be discovered.

Quickly they took Amanda's now fully recovered body inside the shelter and soon joined her after fetching her personal belongings. In the kerosene lamp lit surroundings they released her from the hessian sack and fastened her to a make shift haulage pulley; tightening it just enough to make her stand on tiptoe.

Deprived of sight Amanda strained her ears to hear the slightest sounds; she was sure she could hear two sets of feet approaching her; what she could not see were the two people carrying buckets of icy cold water. Amanda tried to think how best to get out of her predicament but her train of thought was dashed when she felt the first sploosh of the icy cold water hit her body; howls of laughter followed.

Then she heard a gruff voice say, "Fuck imagine if that had been sulphuric acid! Her skin would be blistering bigger than her fucking tits!" The other voice the responded, "Yeah but who the fuck wants to screw a body burnt with acid!" "True!" replied the fist voice. For Amanda the next sensation was like having her body wiped down with sandpaper as rough feeling towels were used to dry her body and the two men took great delight in taking an end of the roughest towel each after passing it between her legs. The guy behind her pulled the towel up tight against her arse as he pulled most of its length through her legs.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.