Joanne - Cover

Joanne

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2010 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: Nobody told him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   .

JoAnne had the fresh scrubbed complexion of a teenager. Her soft brown hair looked equally good in a pageboy, a ponytail or pigtails. She had the nice tight body of a high school cheerleader and at twenty-two she looked like the All-American girl next door. She did not resemble in any way, shape, manner, or form what she really was - an absolute slut. She had been one since she was eighteen when, high on beer following a football game, she had allowed five guys to take her cherry. Everyone in town knew she was a slut, everyone but me, that is. I didn't get to find out until after we were married.

I was five years older than JoAnne and I'd already left town and was in college when she started building her reputation so there wasn't any way I could have known unless some one would have told me. No one ever did and to this day none of my friends can give me a good reason why they didn't. Most just mumble "I thought you knew" and look away. I joined ROTC while I was in college and when I graduated I was given a commission in the Marines and that required another four years of my life and I was twenty-seven when I finally came home.

The day I arrived home the Knight's of Columbus were having one of their annual fish fries and I went, more to see who might still be around that I would know, than to eat fish. There were quite a few people there that I knew, but my attention was captured by the young woman who was working behind the serving table - she was the loveliest thing I believed that I had ever seen. I walked around and reacquainted myself with people that I have known all my life, but I never took my eyes off of the lovely young girl behind the counter.

I was talking to a guy I had played high school ball with and he noticed where I was looking:

"She sure is something, isn't she?"

I nodded my head and asked him who she was.

"That's JoAnne Storey" he told me.

"I sure would like to meet her" I said, "and get to know her."

He laughed, "Oh you can get to know her all right, in fact she would probably let you get to know her real well."

I thought that was a funny thing to say and when I turned to him to ask him what he meant he was already moving away to talk to some one else. I loitered around the fish fry looking for an opportunity to meet Jo Anne, but it never came.


For the next month everywhere I'd go I'd catch a fleeting glimpse of JoAnne, but no opportunity of meeting her presented itself. One day I went to the Department of Motor Vehicles to change my license plates and there she was working behind the counter. My luck finally changed for the better and when my number was called JoAnne is who waited on me. As she looked over my paperwork I made the comment that I'd almost given up on meeting her. Her head came up and she gave me a questioning look and I explained to her about just returning home, seeing her at the fish fry and all the other close encounters. Then I jumped in with both feet:

"Since I don't want to take the chance of not seeing you again could I interest you in having lunch with me? Or maybe meeting me after work for a drink or cup of coffee?"

She looked at me for a moment and then said, "Sure. Why not! I get off at five. Meet me around back at the employee's entrance."

I was waiting for her when she came out the door and it was the beginning of a three-month courtship that ended when I asked her to marry me.

"I can't," she said.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because you don't know me - the real me. And you know nothing about me."

"I know all I need to know" I said, "You are bright, fun to be with, and I feel empty when I'm not around you."

She looked at me and shook her head, "Look! I like you. I like you a lot and I like spending time with you, but can't we just keep it as friends?"

I was crushed, but I was also a very determined guy and this was the girl I wanted to spend the rest of my life with.

I kept after JoAnne and finally after about six months she said, "I'll tell you what. You ask your brother and your cousin Jack if they think that your marrying me is a good idea and then come back and see if you still want me to say yes."

"Why do I have to ask them? That doesn't make any sense to me."

"Humor me" she said.

And so I went to see Jack. I told him what was going on and he said, "Why in the world would you want to marry her?"

I explained how she was my soul mate, how I felt empty when she wasn't around and so on. Jack just shook his head:

"Look Hoss, if that is what you really want then I am not going to be the one to try and stop you."

My brother's response was a little stronger. "You don't want to marry her. She will make your life miserable. You aren't the first to want to marry her and she fucked over the rest of them pretty bad. Best you stay away from her."

Neither one would tell me specifically why they were against it and later, after it was too late, they both said that from the way I was carrying on I wouldn't have believed them any way and it would have made for bad feelings between us. They both had hoped I would find out from some one else before the wedding. I went back to JoAnne and told her that I'd talked to Bill and Jack and that nothing they had said had caused me to change my mind. She looked at me in disbelief:

"You're kidding me! You still want to marry me even after talking to them?"

I nodded my head 'yes'.

"Okay," she said, "Maybe you are just the kind of husband I need."

The way she said it did not register at the time - only later did I come to understand what she'd said.


We had been sharing each others bed since our third date so the build -up to the wedding didn't include sexual frustration, but it was still a trying time for me. Everybody I knew seemed to be against the marriage, but no one would ever give me a hint as to why. The wedding was a simple ceremony in front of a justice of the peace and the reception was held at my mom and dad's house and at least they welcomed JoAnne to the family. The reception got a little rowdy, but everyone seemed to be having a good time. I lost track of JoAnne for a while, but didn't think much of it at the time. We took off on our four-day honeymoon and we weren't five minutes gone from the reception when she grabbed my hand and put it on her pussy. It was wetter than I'd ever felt her before:

"That's all for you baby. I'm going to sit on your face as soon as we get to the hotel."

"No lover" I said, "As hot and wet as you are, you are going to get fucked as soon as the hotel room door closes behind us" and that was just what happened. We made mad, passionate love and then she sat on my face so when I tasted the cum in her twat I'd thought it was mine.

Twice on our honeymoon JoAnne disappeared on me and both times she told me she'd gone shopping. Both times she asked me to eat her pussy as soon as she got back to the room, and since we had been fucking up a storm since we got there the fact that I always seemed to be tasting salty cum didn't even register on me. On our last day she left me to go shopping.

"I want to get you something really special" is the way she put it. When she got back four hours later she gave me a twenty-four carat gold money clip with my initials on it and the she hoped on the bed and said, "Suck my pussy baby. It's all hot and wet for you."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.