Our Daddy's Bakery - Cover

Our Daddy's Bakery

Copyright© 2010 by BrotherJohn

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Dirk thought his wife was raped. Maybe she was, but that was only half the story. It took him a month to learn the whole truth. Divorcing her, he finds happiness with another. The past comes back to plague him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Cuckold  

Mary didn't even call to check on the kids. Paula made breakfast and about nine the kids and I headed home. Mary was in the shower when we got there. She came into the living room hugging the kids and laughing and joking, happy as could be. She set about cooking a Sunday roast and the house was soon home-like. When I had a chance I questioned what had gone on after I left. Eyes shining she said that the four couples had watched her so-called rape with interest and had discussed it at length. Barbara was really turned on by it and said she wished that could happen to her.

Pam was the only one that was turned off by the show, but entered into the discussion wholeheartedly later. I asked what Max was doing all of this time and she replied that he was mostly silent, not saying much. "So what time did the party end?"

"I don't remember exactly. I got home about a quarter-to-ten. I read your note and knew the kids would be in bed. You should have stayed. It was interesting."

"No, I couldn't. I don't know you anymore. It seems as if the person I married has left me."

"Dirk, I love you, but you better loosen up or I may be the one to really leave. Oh, I don't mean that, but I never have any fun anymore."

"We never did decide who was going to pay for this kid you are carrying."

"Oh don't worry about it, we will make out the same as we always do."

"So that means I will, is that right?"

"Well why not? You are married to me. You'll come to love it the same as you do Edith and Josh."

Monday I ran into Pam at the grocery store. She was uncomfortable around me at first, but I was pleasant and we talked for a few minutes. She mentioned that the party broke up at a little before six and moved on to Joey and Barbara's house. Barbara had got wound up and wanted to try multiple partners. Pam claimed she didn't participate, but I could see she was intrigued, especially as everyone said it was different and a lot of fun.

I was aching to ask if Mary was there. "Was Max there at Joey's?"

"No of course not. He had to take Mary home. She was cuddled up in front of the fireplace waiting for him when we left."

I had better look at my friend Max real close. That son-of-a-bitch was playing us all. My friend--shit! Who was going to support Mary's baby? It was the four rapists and Max had suggested it.

On Thursday, Mary was served with divorce papers. I expected a battle when I got off from work. Mary was cooking dinner when I got home and just looked at me overly long when I came in. Nothing was said until she served our pie and ice cream. "Kids, Daddy has something to tell you. Dirk, it is your move."

Thanks a lot, ex-wife.

"Edie and Josh, Daddy has to leave. He has a new job miles and miles away. I've found out that Mommy doesn't love me as much as she used to, so she and you will not be going with me. I think it best that you stay here with your friends and Aunt Paula and Uncle Paul. I'm always going to be your Daddy and sometimes I will come and see you. I don't want you to ever forget me or think I don't love you. When summer comes you can come and stay with me. I know you will miss me as much as I miss you. It will be just like I'm at work and can't tuck you in at night. The only thing is it will be every night."

Tears were rolling down my cheeks. Both kids crawled into my arms sobbing their hearts out. Eventually I picked them up and went in on Edie's bed to lie down with them. I waited until they were asleep before I went down to face Mary.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.