Our Daddy's Bakery - Cover

Our Daddy's Bakery

Copyright© 2010 by BrotherJohn

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Dirk thought his wife was raped. Maybe she was, but that was only half the story. It took him a month to learn the whole truth. Divorcing her, he finds happiness with another. The past comes back to plague him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Cuckold  

Max had a wonderful lunch prepared for all of us. Wine before and beer with it, if preferred, and brandy afterwards. No seconds, which surprised those that asked for a refill. Bob, who was the first that requested a refill and was refused, knew that something momentous was in the works and he feared he would be involved. He thought when Rena brought him here that this was his neighbors coming together behind him and were celebrating his release from incarceration.

After lunch Mary, myself, and the four other couples were asked to adjourn to a living room. This was the room where Max had shown the men the film of Mary's rape and they were decidedly nervous. When everyone found comfortable seats, Max said, "Something happened after the Christmas party that needs to be brought out into the open. Dirk's wife Mary was raped by four of his neighbors. Four neighbors he trusted. The rapists feel that Mary brought it on herself by flirting and teasing. Rape is defined this way. If a woman says no and her aggressor continues, then that constitutes rape.

"Dirk has been very lenient in not pursuing the issue and having the rapists brought to justice for their actions. Bob read into Mary's action more than the three others have and ended up in jail for it. Dirk has raised money to have him released so he could be here today, but all are equally guilty. Now the four wives are going to view the film of the rape and see if calling it rape is justified. If you men don't want to be in the same room while they watch it, you may go into the library. After they view it, all will return here and discuss your feelings. Dirk would you start the film?"

Before I could cross the room to start the DVD, Bob and Bing were up and screaming at me. "You son-of-a-bitch, you promised you wouldn't tell."

I kept on walking, ignoring them. Bob reached for me and I flung his hand off and faced him. "You're the son-of-a-bitch. I was willing to go along with keeping it hidden, but you had to force my wife into your truck and take her away. My five-year-old son was left to walk home alone on his first day of school. Sit down or go in the other room. We are going to get through this, somehow. You can do your shouting after Mary and I play out our parts."

All four wives were looking at their husbands like they were dirt. I started the player and went into the other room, followed by all the male members in the house. We sat and watched a live feed I had set up where we could view the women watching Mary's rape. Twenty-seven minutes later the film finished. Mary listened to the commiseration from the wives and what they had to say about their husbands.

Mary was following my script when she asked, "Has anyone of you ever had rape fantasies?" Joey's wife, Barbara, hesitantly raised her hand. She was the baby of the group and at least five years younger than the rest of us.

Her face was flaming red. She asked, "Didn't you enjoy it at all? What was it like having that many men playing with you all at once?"

This brought out questions from the other three, as well. Mary answered with, "I hated it at first and I fought it as long as I could, but my body betrayed me. Before I continue, I must inform you that there were consequences from that rape. I'm pregnant by one of your husbands and God only knows which one. We can't afford another child."

Bob, Bing, George and Joey were now staring at me. I declared, "I haven't had sex with Mary since her last period so it's definitely not mine, but one of yours."

In the women's room. "When are you going to have the abortion?"

"I'm not. You four are going to help pay for raising it. It's not Dirk's baby, so I'm not asking him to contribute, but I'm telling you that your husbands are liable."

"You have to have a DNA check done to tell who the father is."

"No, they all had sex with me that night and they are all responsible. And you all are responsible too. Rena, you trusted Bob to bring me home safely and you other three must have realized your men were out late and up to no good. You all knew they were bringing me home. Didn't any of you wonder if I got there safely?"

I was watching the reaction on the women's faces. George's wife, Pam, was the only one that looked as if she didn't have a clue. She stood up and finding her pocketbook she removed a round container from it and threw it in the fireplace. "Those were my birth control pills. When I get Dirk alone he is going to have a chance to knock me up as payback. George and I have been role playing, or at least I thought we were. That son-of-a-bitch is going to pay for your rape and how!"

Max looked at me and I realized that I hadn't figured something like this into the plan. Max went in to address the women. "Ladies, please, don't think like that. Dirk doesn't want that to happen. He loves Mary and is true to her. The problem is, she is going to have someone else's baby and he isn't a part of it. You four couples need to come up with a plan for the baby. The one baby. Please don't plan on making more. Look at Bob and Rena. Bob is responsible for four and a quarter babies now, which is about three more than he can afford."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.