Rich Bitch
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2010 by usm1carbine

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This story involves a rich girl, very used to getting her own way and how she and her father corrupt the town cop and his wife.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Fiction   Incest   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I woke up just after daylight to see that Karen's movements during the night had caused her gown to ride up and saw red skin on her ass. I touched it and it was very hot and she screamed out and jumped, "What the hell happened Babe?" and she cried and said she had fallen and busted her ass at work.

She jumped in the shower and asked me not to come in, that she was too embarrassed about it right now, so I gave her some space and just then, the phone rang and I answered it. "Bob?" the voice said and I knew it was the Sarge, "Yeah, Sarge. What's wrong?" There was a small silence and then he said that Mr. Barnett had called the sheriff and requested to see me first thing this morning at his home, and I said ok and hung up. I got dressed and told Karen that old man Barnett wanted to see me and was she alright. "Yes Bob, just go on and I'll see you later." and I blew her a kiss and left.

I pulled up at Barnett's place and Alfred was waiting for me at the door and showed me to the study, "Mr. Barnett will be with you shortly, Sir," and I thanked him and he left as I looked around thinking that Melissa and I hadn't fucked in here yet. He walked in and shook my hand saying he appreciated me coming over on such short notice, but he needed to speak to me. I was getting uneasy, "It's alright Mr. Barnett," and I settled back into my chair.

He turned my attention to the TV in the bookcase and pulled out a remote control, turning it on and then, a picture came on and Melissa was handcuffed and tied to her bed and I was fucking her and swatting her ass with a flyswatter. I didn't know what I'd say as I fidgeted in my seat and the video progressed to show all the sex we had in her room. I had no idea how to talk my way out of this one as he turned the video off and turned to face me.

"Bob," he said and then paused for awhile, "It seems that you have a knack for controlling my little girl," he said and I just hung my head. "My cock could never satisfy her," he said and I tried to comprehend what he had just said, "But you seem to keep her in check," and I looked up to see him smiling at me. "How much do you make with the Sheriff's Office?" he asked me.

"$28,000 a year Sir," I answered and he looked at me for a few seconds.

"I will give you $38,000 a year to start, same benefits if you come to work for me," I just looked at him.

"What as Sir?" He rubbed his chin.

"Why, as Melissa's playtoy and bodyguard," he responded and my heart sank.

"I'm a married man, Sir. My wife would never go for that," and he directed my attention back to the video as I saw a different picture now. There was Karen, nude, spread across his lap as he spanked her with a ping pong paddle, I was shocked, but it also explained her red ass.

"But, when? How?" I stuttered.

"I took her with me on my trip. I knew that you would be occupied, and I'd been watching her for some time at the mill." I heard her screaming as he spanked her and then heard her screams turn into moans, just as Melissa's had, as she begged him to fuck her and I watched as he did. "She has been offered a position as my personal secretary, at twice her current salary. The two of you would move in here, and would have one night a week together. Melissa and I would share that night together, but the other six nights, you will be with Melissa and Karen will be with me. Or we will all be together."

I was stunned, I didn't know what to say.

"Your wife has agreed already," he said, "She has seen the tape I had made at the old drive in." I felt like someone had just shot me, as I slumped back in the chair, milling everything over in my mind. He was almost old enough to be Karen's father, maybe that's what turned him on. I told him that I would have to think it over and talk to Karen and he said I had 2 days and then these tapes would be made public if I didn't agree to the deal. This would ruin Karen and I in a small town like this and I got up and left, heading for the mill.

I made Karen come home, so we could talk and made her show me her ass. It was still blood red, and I rubbed some aloe on it as she lay across the bed with her panties around her ankles and her skirt over her hips.

"Did you give him your ass?" I asked, and she shot her head around, "Just like Melissa gave you hers," and she began to cry. It felt like you could cut the tension in the room with a knife, "It just happened Karen, it wasn't planned," and she looked at me through her teary eyes.

"I can understand Bob, it just happened with him too. He showed me your video afterwards." we hugged and she kissed me as my hand rested on her aloe covered globe. I moved my slickened fingers to her ass and pushed inside, and she groaned through our kiss and I fucked her harder with my finger. She had gotten turned on to this, it's a shame it hadn't happened a week earlier and we wouldn't be facing this mess, but it had been all my fault, I should have kept my cock in my pants and put Melissa in jail.

Karen worked at my zipper and threw her legs over me and guided my cock to her slippery ass hole and took me inside, as she swallowed my cock with her ass. I worked at her buttons to free her tits as she rode me, and rubbed them as my pole slid in and out of her. She tensed and I felt her orgasm push through her and I soon joined her as I filled her tight little ass. She got off of me and lay beside me and we hugged, "We have no choice Bob. We'll be ruined if this gets out." I thought about it for a long time and agreed with her and she got dressed and we went to see Barnett together.

Mr. Barnett seemed to be expecting us as Alfred showed us to his study and we sat down to discuss the "arrangement." We talked for a bit and Mr. Barnett got up and walked around to the front of his desk and leaned against it facing us. "Karen, come suck my cock," he said blatantly, and I got up and said "NO!!" and he told me that I would have to get used to the situation and this was the best way he knew how, unless of course, I wanted to suck his cock.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.