Bent - Cover

Bent

by Big Ed Magusson

Copyright© 2010 by Big Ed Magusson

Incest Sex Story: New Year's was a traditional time for the Hughes and Coulters to bend the rules. But this time, would they go too far?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   .

Prologue Note: The events in this story occur during Book 3 Chapter 23 of Nick Scipio's story Summer Camp. However, the author recommends reading Summer Camp through Book 4 Chapter 13 before reading this story.


Chris Coulter let out a loud sigh as he entered the kitchen.

"Oh?" Beth Hughes asked, turning from the stove.

"The best laid plans for getting laid..." he said, grinning at his own pun. "Kara and Gina and the guys have decided to celebrate New Year's with the Frohmans. So Elizabeth won't get to enjoy Master Paul."

His wife mock-glared at him from her station at the cutting board and sniffed. "If you think my sole interest in partying is Master Paul, then perhaps you need to spend some time with Mistress Elizabeth." She looked past Chris's shoulder as he heard footsteps behind him. "We can always leave you tied up while I play with David."

Chris grinned as David Hughes stopped by his side.

"Better be careful," David teased. "He might like that."

"True," Elizabeth said. "If he misbehaves, I'll have to come up with a more suitable punishment."

"If?" David said, and nudged Chris in the ribs.

Chris threw up his hands. "I'll behave! I'll behave!"

Elizabeth grinned and motioned to the seat next to her, where another knife and cutting board lay. Chris took his cue and started slicing bread while David retrieved the fondue pot from the cabinet and set it up in the middle of the table. They worked in comfortable silence fixing dinner. David set up a makeshift bar on the counter. Beth finished frying the sausage and moved on to the salad.

Chris grinned. He enjoyed the way the two families worked together so well. Not as much as he enjoyed the way they played together, but still...

"So," Beth said, "are we doing anything special tonight?"

"Besides the usual fun?" Chris asked.

"Yes, besides," Beth said. "You guys have a game planned?"

Chris grinned. After last summer's Blindfold Bingo Blowjob game where the blindfolded men had had to guess which woman was blowing them, the women had wanted their own turn receiving. Unfortunately, with Kara's boyfriend and Paul partying elsewhere ... well, it wasn't hard to guess between two men.

"We'll come up with something," David said. "Or we can wing it."

"What about Leah and Erin?" Elizabeth asked. "Do they join us?"

"Well," Beth said, "we usually bend the rules on New Year's."

Chris chuckled. If Leah got to play, she would certainly try to screw David silly. Chris realized he wasn't the only one who thought so—Elizabeth and Beth both grinned at David as well.

David let out an exaggerated sigh. "I know. It's a tough job, but someone has to do it."

Chris grinned. "It's always a tough job keeping up with a Coulter woman."

Elizabeth pointedly ignored him. "As long as she doesn't monopolize you this time," she said to David.

"I'll keep an eye on her," Beth said, and then grinned. "Or something." In response to Elizabeth's raised eyebrows, she added, "She's an attractive young woman. If she has your energy, it'll be fun."

Chris smiled. He truly enjoyed watching his wife and Beth sixty-nine, bringing each other to orgasm after orgasm. Wouldn't it be fun to watch his daughter with Beth?

That thought gave him pause. It had taken him a while to accept that there was nothing wrong with risqué thoughts about his daughters—particularly when they'd started joining the orgies. As long as he didn't act on it. But there were still moments when he felt uneasy and a little guilty about his fantasies.

Elizabeth raised her eyebrow and looked at him. "We could have fun with Erin."

"Within limits," Chris said. He looked at Beth. "Is she still saving herself for Sean?"

Beth nodded. "He's all she talks about." She and David exchanged knowing smiles.

"In any case," David said, "it's up to them whether to join us or not."

Chris chuckled to himself. How many families could openly talk about their daughter's plans to lose her virginity? Not that being a virgin prevented Erin from having a lot of naughty fun.

They were almost done preparing dinner when the girls bounded in. Elizabeth put them to work setting the table. Leah paused when Elizabeth handed her only six plates.

"Where are the others?" she asked.

"Kara and Gina and the guys," Elizabeth said, "are going to celebrate with Bennie and Debbie."

"The Frohmans?" Erin looked mildly impressed. "Yeah, I guess they've spent a lot of time together since we got here."

"Paul said they're pretty open-minded." Beth gave David a knowing look. "They really hit it off."

"I doubt they'll be doing any hitting tonight," Chris said with a grin. "Something else, but not hitting."

Elizabeth shook her head. "You're incorrigible."

Chris shrugged. "Hey, if they're passing up our party..."

"Um ... speaking of parties... ?" Leah asked. "Can we be part of yours tonight?"

Elizabeth dramatically glanced at Beth before meeting her daughter's gaze.

"Yes," Elizabeth said, "but this is a special occasion. All right?"

Leah nodded vigorously, and then looked at David. "Um ... can I... ?"

David smiled. "Sure. But only because it's a special occasion."

Leah let out a happy sigh, to the amusement of the others.

"The rules from last summer apply," Beth said, pointedly looking at Erin.

The teenager shrugged her acknowledgement and continued placing silverware on the table.

Chris grinned. Given how loose the rules were—only touching genitals between parents and their own children was out of bounds—Erin had little reason for concern. They'd have to work to break them.

When the fondue began to bubble, David poured the wine into glasses.

"Can I have some?" Erin asked.

David and Beth held a silent conversation and then David nodded. "Some," he said.

Erin nodded and accepted David's glass. He mixed himself a vodka martini as a replacement.

"One for me too," Chris said, as he passed his wine to Leah.

"When I was growing up," Elizabeth said, "we'd have eggnog with a little rum at the holidays. Of course, my father never put much rum in Ellen's or my glasses, but I really enjoyed the taste. Sometimes I miss it."

"I miss cocktail hour," David said. "Remember back in the navy days," he looked at Beth, "how dinner parties always started with cocktail hour?"

Beth looked at him and smiled.

"We used to have Irish Cocoa," Chris said, "once I was old enough. My mom liked it, even though I thought it was a bit sweet."

"We have cocoa," Leah said.

"True. Are you asking?"

"Please?"

"You've got wine," he said.

Leah choked back her next argument and took a quick sip out of her glass. Her eyes darted from adult to adult.

Elizabeth and Beth shared a silent conversation and then Elizabeth turned to the girls. "Maybe after dinner," she said. She looked at David. "I think I'd like one then."

David nodded. "Sure."

"Well," Beth said, "are we ready to eat?"

With some general murmurs of assent, they dug in.

Dinner conversation was light—mostly about the day's skiing and other adventures, but with a few stories thrown in from their pasts. Even after all these years, Chris marveled to learn new things about his friends. David talked about some of the parties they'd had back when he was in the Navy, cocktail hour and all. Beth told them about a misadventure she and her sister Ginny had gotten into growing up, involving a bottle of rum and what they thought was a hiding place their mother didn't know about. Chris smiled in recognition and let his eyes rest on his wife. Elizabeth had been a hellion herself when they'd met and all the years had done since was channel her energy into more socially acceptable outlets.

That is, he mused, if nudism and swinging can be considered "socially acceptable!"

Beth pulled her fondue fork out of the pot, sans bread. She held it up and looked at it.

"You know," David said, "you're supposed to kiss your partner if you lose your bread in the pot."

Beth smiled and leaned forward, pressing her lips against her husband's.

"What do you get if you fish it out?" Chris asked as he speared Beth's errant food.

"Who knows?" David said.

"Too bad." Chris popped the cheese-saturated morsel in his mouth.

"So make one up," Erin said. "Maybe you should get a kiss, too. From Mom."

Beth turned to Chris. "When did my little girl become so bold?"

"When she started dating Sean," Leah muttered.

"Who cares?" Chris replied. He smiled at Beth and tilted his head, fluttering his eyelashes.

She laughed lightly and pressed her lips against his.

When they pulled apart, Chris smiled at his wife. "Good thing I like brunettes as well as blondes."

"Mmm hmm," she said, sweeping her dark locks back. "You'd better. If you know what's good for you..."

"Blondes, brunettes, redheads ... I like 'em all." He grinned at David, who just smiled and shook his head.

Elizabeth let out an exaggerated sigh. "Boys. What do we do with them?"

Chris leered at her. "Do you really need to ask that question?"

Elizabeth just stabbed some bread and thrust it into the cheese.

Chris grinned. He'd long ago learned when to be the carefree jokester his wife loved, and when to put the motley away and be the rock on which she leaned. He reached across the table, his palm open. Elizabeth met his eyes, hers acknowledging and warm. She put her hand in his and he gave hers a squeeze. They smiled together again, connecting, before he gently released her and they turned back to their food.

The silence bubble popped as they did, with the babble about the day. Chris looked from David to Beth, both of whom smiled at him. They understand. Which was one of the reasons he loved being with them.

The girls, though, had missed the interplay and were discussing Sean. Erin was arguing that he wasn't the reason for her increased confidence, but rather the reverse. Leah countered that Sean had to be a big part of it because not much else had changed. Erin looked to her mom for help, but Beth just smiled and shook her head. Erin frowned and stabbed a new piece of bread onto her fork.

"At least you're teaching him how to go down," Leah said.

"He's getting better," Erin said as she swirled her fork through the cheese. "But you know that."

Leah pinkened as the adults chuckled.

Erin pulled her fork up and discovered it bare. She blinked and looked at Chris. "May I?" she asked.

"Sure," he said and leaned forward.

When their mouths met, Erin pressed her tongue against his lips. He parted them and let her into his mouth for just a moment before pulling back.

"I think I like this tradition," he said, and smiled at the younger blonde. Then he smiled at his wife.

Elizabeth grinned back, the warmth still in her eyes. "I hope you do." She turned to David and kissed him.

"You're supposed to lose the bread first," Chris teased.

"Rules, rules." She tossed a bread cube into the cheese. "There."

Chris laughed. "That's not 'before.'"

Elizabeth shrugged. "So I bent the rules." She tossed another in and then puckered her lips at her husband.

Chris leaned in and claimed his kiss.

Leah gingerly slid new bread onto the tip of her fork. When she tilted it, the bread fell off. She retrieved it and tried again. Again, it fell off.

"You want to lose it, don't you?" Chris teased.

Leah blushed. Her eyes darted to David and then down to her fork.

"We could make it a game," Erin suggested.

"Not as good as the other game," Elizabeth said quietly, but not quietly enough.

Leah swung around and looked at her. "What game?" she asked. She read her mother's expression. "Like Bingo?"

Elizabeth and Beth exchanged a look.

"Something like it," Beth said. "Except for the ladies instead of the men."

"BBC," Chris said. "Not the news agency. Blindfold Bingo Cunnilingus."

Leah raised an eyebrow. "And we could play?"

Beth nodded. "Well, you could, but we don't have enough men without Paul and Victor."

Erin shrugged. "Leah's actually better than the guys."

David cleared his throat. "It might be a bit more than that, and ... well ... she doesn't have all the equipment."

Leah's eyes widened. "You mean ... actual sex? You, Paul, and Victor?" She took her mother's small nod as confirmation.

"Can we get them to come back?" Leah pleaded. "Or do it tomorrow?"

"Stop right there, young lady," Elizabeth said firmly. "This is a special occasion. Don't push for more."

Leah shrank in her chair and poked at her food.

"We can still fool around," David said. He smiled at Leah.

She brightened and stabbed her fork deep into her bread. Her smile remained even when her bread didn't fall off into the pot and ended up on her plate instead.

"Remember the fun we had at the disco club?" Chris said.

David picked up the conversational ball. "Who knew you could dance?"

"That was totally embarrassing," Leah said.

Chris shrugged. "Hey, I had fun."

Going into the club after dinner the night before had been a spur of the moment thing. Chris had enjoyed strutting his stuff, even if the teenagers hadn't wanted to be seen with him.

Erin's eyes sparkled. "What about those guys who thought we were college girls?"

"Are you kidding?" Leah blurted. "They were totally lying through their teeth. They just wanted to score."

"So?" Erin shot back. "You didn't seem to mind. Besides..."

Elizabeth smiled at Chris appreciatively. Distraction achieved.

The conversation continued through dinner and then in the hot tub. David and Chris brought Irish Cocoa to the ladies before shedding their own clothes and joining them. They joked and laughed, with the teasing turning slowly into flirtation as they drained their drinks.

"Refresh our cocoa, Master Chris?" Elizabeth called, waving her empty glass.

"If I'm the master," he shot back, "shouldn't you be the one getting the drinks?"

"Ah," Elizabeth said with a grin, "but we've got something you want." She raised her chest out of the water and teased a nipple. "Something you definitely want to play with."

Chris chuckled and shook his head, but hoisted himself out of the tub. After drying off, he turned and made a moue. "Your wish is my command, Mistress."

Peals of laughter followed him as he entered the condo.

When he returned with Elizabeth's drink, the other women held up empty glasses as well. He just made exaggerated bows and scrapes, before accepting them and returning to the makeshift bar in the kitchen. This time David joined him and helped carry the multiple glasses back.

After they'd distributed all the drinks and climbed back into the tub, Chris slid through the water until he was in front of Elizabeth. She looked a question at him.

"Time to pay up, Mistress." he said, putting on his best expectant eyes.

The women cracked up, but that didn't stop Chris from motioning for her to rise out of the water. With a shake of her head, Elizabeth eased her breasts above the surface. Chris let out a long exaggerated sigh and buried his face in her cleavage. She laughed, pulled his head in tight, and squeezed her breasts around his face.

When he pulled back, Leah and Erin were both half out of the water, with Leah looking hungrily at David. He rolled his eyes but then went toward the teenager.

Chris winked at Elizabeth and moved in front of Erin. He motioned for the blonde to sit on the edge of the tub. When she parted her legs, he trailed kisses up one thigh to her pussy. She murmured in pleasure when he ran his tongue through her folds. With a little effort on his part, her taste soon changed from the chlorine of the water to the tang of her own juices.

He felt a hand on his back and looked up. Elizabeth had moved beside him and was now kissing Erin, using one hand to caress the girl's back while the other steadied herself on Chris. Erin played with the darker woman's breasts in return. He returned to licking and kissing the pussy before him.

Elizabeth tapped him on the shoulder. "I'm getting a bit chilly. Do you want to go inside?"

He nodded and the three of them disentangled and climbed out of the tub. As they headed in, Chris looked back. Beth sat on the edge of the tub with Leah's head buried between her thighs. Meanwhile, David stood behind her, slowly screwing her. Leah whimpered in pleasure.

Chris chuckled. Like mother, like daughter. She gets her sex drive honestly.

Elizabeth motioned for Erin to sit in the middle of the couch with Chris on the other side. His wife turned the blonde girl's head and gently leaned in for a kiss. When they broke it off, Elizabeth put her hand on Erin's cheek and turned her face to Chris. He smiled and kissed her in turn.

Then Elizabeth and Chris started running their hands over Erin. Still alternating kisses, they slid their fingers across her belly, her breasts, her inner thighs. Erin jumped when Chris lightly caressed her clit, but then moaned when Elizabeth slid a finger into her pussy.

They continued caressing and teasing Erin until, with a wordless cry, she arched her back and shuddered. She collapsed back, pushed away their hands, and panted for breath. Elizabeth and Chris exchanged a smug smile.

"Wow, that was nice," Erin said once she'd regained her composure. "What's next?"

"I want to watch you two together," Chris said.

Erin nodded and slid onto the floor. Elizabeth straddled the blonde's head and slowly lowered her pussy to Erin's mouth. Then she eased herself forward and lowered her own head between the girl's thighs.

Chris quickly stole into the kitchen to get a new drink. He sipped his screwdriver slowly as he watched the two women pleasure each other. When their quiet cries of delight became too much, he set his drink down and knelt behind his wife. Erin helped guide his erection into Elizabeth's hot depths.

He fucked his wife slow and steady, occasionally pulling out so Erin could suck his cock before sliding it back in. Erin concentrated on Elizabeth's clit, until the older woman shuddered and cried out. When she disengaged and rolled to the side, Erin wrapped her lips around the head of his cock. Chris stroked the base of his shaft until he exploded down her throat. He sat back and caught his breath as the other three came in from the tub.

"Looks like they exhausted you," David teased, though he wore a similar tired smile.

Chris nodded and pulled himself up into a chair. He waited until his wife had stood.

"Oh, Mistress Elizabeth," he said, "would you be so kind as to refresh my drink?"

She raised an eyebrow at him. "And why should I do that?"

"Well," he said, "we do have something you want," he gestured at David's flaccid penis and then his own. "Something I know you want to play with."

David chuckled. "It's almost like you... need it."

"Oh, we don't need you," Elizabeth said, arching her eyebrow.

Chris and David exchange innocent looks.

"Ladies?" she called, and then walked to the center of the room. "Care to show these, ahem, gentlemen, how much we do not need them?"

With some chuckles and smiles, the other women joined her.

"Leah, would you care to be the first?" Elizabeth asked, and gestured toward the floor.

Leah almost bounced in excitement before dropping to the floor and stretching out on the carpet. Elizabeth sank to her knees on Leah's right and motioned for Beth to join her. Erin knelt between Leah's spread knees. She leaned forward and began to lick the darker girl, sweeping her hair out of the way so everyone could see.

Elizabeth reached out and caressed her daughter's right breast while Beth played with her left. Elizabeth and Leah exchanged a long smile and Elizabeth stroked her hair. When Leah closed her eyes, Elizabeth and Beth shared a knowing look.

Then Beth lowered her head and kissed Leah lightly on the lips. The younger girl didn't open her eyes as she returned the kiss, first lightly and then with heat. She also moaned and arched her back as Erin sucked hard on her clit. Beth trailed kisses down Leah's neck to her breast and began lightly sucking her nipple.

Elizabeth rocked back on her haunches and shot the men a smug look. When Chris silently chuckled, she arched her eyebrows and then looked at the other ladies pleasuring her daughter. She met Chris's eyes and slowly licked her lips. With a Cheshire grin, she lowered her head and took Leah's other breast into her mouth.

Under the combined assault of three tongues, it didn't take Leah long to explode. With a cry, she arched her back and shuddered. The other women backed off and looked at the men.

Chris slow clapped and, after a moment, David joined him.

"Oh," Elizabeth said, "we're not done. Erin?"

Leah rolled to the side and the blonde girl took her place. Elizabeth crouched between her legs. She swished her hair to the slide and, with a flourish, lowered her tongue to Erin's wet and glistening pussy.

Leah wasted no time in latching her lips around Erin's hard right nipple. After an amused look at the other two women, Beth bent over and captured Erin's left nipple in her mouth.

Chris couldn't help quietly chuckling. His cock was responding to the scene in front of him, slowly stiffening as he watched. It was just too hot, particularly when Leah and Beth scattered kisses up and down Erin's torso and neck in addition to her breasts.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.