Nancy and the Hot Tub - Cover

Nancy and the Hot Tub

Copyright© 2010 by Lauren Blue Eyes

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Nancy attended a retreat with four other women from her department, including her good friend Mary. Several of the women decide to try nude hot-tubbing after a long day of work. Nancy gets excited about the possibility of being naked with them, especially after she tells her husband what's been going on at the retreat. But her friend Mary has some surprising reactions to Nancy's playfulness. (NOTE: I first posted part of this story as LaurenMom. I've now finished and posted it in full here.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Both Nancy and Mary had for years found girl-girl kissing to be appealing when they saw it in a movie or on TV. Nancy and Bill had taken more opportunities to watch erotica than Mary and her husband, so she was more well versed in what women did after the kissing. But as much as seeing girls lock lips had tantalized both of them, neither anticipated that they would ever really kiss another woman. Nor did they have any clue how much fun they would find it if they did.

Nancy and Mary held tightly to one another at first. They kissed fully, though somewhat tentatively. Their tongues met, but did not explore each others' mouth too deeply. But after several minutes their inhibitions eased a bit and they began biting top and bottom lips, sucking the other's tongue into their mouth and gently taking it in between their teeth. At that point their hands began to explore a bit as well.

As Mary's caresses moved to Nancy's shoulders and back, the two pulled apart slightly so they could trade kisses on the ears and neck. It didn't take too long for Nancy to realize that she was the only one who was partially naked. She did not wish to wait any longer to have skin-to-skin contact with her friend's chest. Nancy reached a hand down and began to tug Mary's shirt upward. The lower light provided by the dimmer as well as the bed covers allowed Mary the freedom she needed to remove the shirt, which she did.

Both women began to verbalize their delight in being able to feel each other's breasts pressed against their own. Nancy got a huge rush from the feeling of Mary's velvety smooth skin and her firm back and shoulders. Their kisses had now become very passionate. Their tongues showed no hesitation in exploring every part of the other's mouth, ears or neck. And both spent a long time holding the other woman's face and kissing all over it.

"Ohhhh, Nancy, Nancy..." Mary whispered. "I'm so sorry I was angry."

"Oh, Sweetheart," Nancy said. "Are you kidding? If this is what you were wanting, it was worth it."

"I wasn't sure what I wanted at first, Nance. But I'm sure glad I figured it out. I wanted you."

"MMMmmmm ... Maryyyy. I'm soooo glad you did."

The women again took turns, this time moving on to kissing each other's breasts. Mary was just about to wend her way downward when Nancy beat her to it. She kissed down to her friend's little tits, which she had been admiring for years. Even in the dim light, Nancy could see that Mary indeed had tan lines from a bikini. Nancy figured she must have worn something much skimpier to get them than the suit she had brought along on the retreat. But regardless, the tanned body accompanied by the much lighter skin on her breasts was very attractive to Nancy, who didn't tan nearly as much as she wished. She eagerly kissed all around Mary's pert, white mounds, then passionately licked and sucked her hard nipples.

"Oh, Nancy," Mary moaned, "that feels sooo good. Suck my tits Honey ... yesss ... yesssss."

The joy of having her friend's breasts in her mouth prompted Nancy to want more. Mary was still wearing dark blue cotton panties, which Nancy began sliding off of her while still sucking a nipple. Mary gladly helped by lifting her hips and wriggling around so that Nancy could get the panties to her knees, after which Mary was able to get them off with one of her feet.

"Mary, you feel so good to me," Nancy cooed as she ran her hands down over her friend's extremely firm ass and thighs, which Nancy had envied for so very long.

"Nancy, you are so beautiful. Now it's my turn. Come here and let me at those beautiful boobs of yours."

Nancy was beginning to feel desperate to be between Mary's legs. But she had so enjoyed licking and sucking her friend's breasts, she couldn't very well deny Mary the same pleasure. So she climbed back up Mary's body and began to feed her the big tits she had longed for her to suck.

Mary wanted Nancy's tits in her mouth, and Nancy gave them to her, one by one. Having her feed each nipple into her mouth simply drove Mary crazy. She fed hungrily on Nancy's breasts, taking each in turn as Nancy fed it to her, then squeezing it in between both hands, then sucking hard, nursing the nipple as if she expected milk to flow out if it. Having always had small breasts, Mary was always interested in Nancy's large bosom, even though she never expected to have her friend's tits in her face. But now she took full advantage of the opportunity to caress them, kiss, lick and suck them like crazy, and even to put her face completely into Nancy's cleavage. Nancy ran her fingers through Mary's soft hair and pushed her face into her chest, engulfing her in her tits.

Mary came back up to kiss Nancy's mouth, face and neck some more and while she did, Nancy slid her hands down Mary's body and began fondling her ass. Before long, Nancy's hand was sneaking into her friend's crack. Not quite ready to play with the truly forbidden hole, Nancy moved directly to Mary's pussy, which to no surprise was very wet. Mary let out a low moan as Nancy's fingers parted her cheeks and slithered down to her wetness.

"Ohhhhh, Honey, Honey, Honeyyyy," Mary moaned. "Ohhh ... ohhhhh ... ohhhhhh..."

"I want to be down there, Mary," Nancy whispered into her friend's ear.

"I want you there, Nance."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.