Nancy and the Hot Tub
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2010 by Lauren Blue Eyes

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Nancy attended a retreat with four other women from her department, including her good friend Mary. Several of the women decide to try nude hot-tubbing after a long day of work. Nancy gets excited about the possibility of being naked with them, especially after she tells her husband what's been going on at the retreat. But her friend Mary has some surprising reactions to Nancy's playfulness. (NOTE: I first posted part of this story as LaurenMom. I've now finished and posted it in full here.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Speaking of needing something urgently, Bill knew exactly what he was going to do next. In fact, he had already started. He had been speaking to Nancy from their bed and her talk of the other women being naked, and the possibility that Nancy might join them the next night had gotten him extremely excited.

Bill had slid his hand into his boxers and begun to play with his penis several minutes before, while still on the phone with Nancy, thinking Nancy didn't have a clue. He always masturbated when she was away on business, or when he was. He knew she wouldn't mind, but he never said anything about it. He assumed that she was totally unaware. Nancy however was fully aware that her husband was playing with himself, even before their conversation ended. She knew why there were some breaks in the conversation on his end. But Bill was right about the fact that she didn't mind. In fact, she sometimes wished Bill would come clean and tell her what he was up to when they were apart. But in the same way that he chose to keep it to himself, she did the same.

This was one particular night that Bill thought he would definitely not tell his wife about. He couldn't stop thinking about how much he wished Nancy would have taken her suit off (and maybe done even more than that) with her colleagues in the hot tub. He imagined how they all must have looked. He envisioned them all stripping their suits off and how charged the atmosphere must have been. He thought of Nancy's friend Mary and how cute he had always thought she was. He imagined her perky little boobs out in the open, nipples standing at attention.

Bill lay back on the bed and took his cock out of the opening in his extremely tented shorts. It was fully engorged and stood straight up. Bill loved to grasp his penis when it was hard like this. The feeling of stroking and squeezing it when it was totally erect was unique and wonderful. But as horny as he was, Bill knew he wouldn't be able to stand a long drawn-out session.

He pictured Nancy dropping her suit in front of the other women and walking slowly into the hot tub. He imagined her body, not as young or tight as it once was, but still beautiful and very curvaceous.

"Oh, Baby," Bill whispered to himself as he slid his hand up and down his hard-on. "OOhhhh, Nancy Baby, you have such beautiful tits."

He put his hand to his mouth and wet his fingers with saliva, then returned it to the action. He let the saliva drip onto the glans of his penis and watched it slide down a bit before he grasped the knob and distributed the natural lube all over his shaft.

Bill then pictured all the women his wife had described taking their suits off. He grasped his cock firmly as he imagined five naked women, all alone in a whirlpool, loosened-up by their drinks and the fact that no one was around to see them. His mind quickly focused on Nancy and Mary. Bill imagined what Mary's petite body would look like. Tight, light skinned, maybe with slight tan lines, naked and glistening from the water. Then he imagined her and Nancy looking at one another and smiling, then drawing near, reaching out their hands, each pulling the other close, for a kiss.

"OOOooohhhhh Wowwww," Bill exclaimed, just above whisper level now. "Oh Nancy, kiss her! Yesssss Baby ... kiss that cute little thing."

He stroked his dick faster and with a tighter grip. As he did, his mind's eye saw Nancy and Mary embracing, holding their naked bodies together. Mary's firm, athletic form was pressed against Nancy's soft, well padded breasts and stomach. As Nancy took one of her boobs in her hand and offered it to Mary, Bill knew he wouldn't last much longer. He stroked furiously as he imagined Mary moving her mouth toward the large breast being fed to her. She opened her mouth and extended her tongue slightly, then moved very close to Nancy's nipple. She just made contact when...

"OOOOohhhhhhhhhh," Bill moaned very quietly, wanting to make sure the kids would have no chance of hearing him as his orgasm began. "Ohhh, suck it Mary ... suck Nancy's big tits ... FFffuuuuuuccckkkk..."

As his mind saw Mary's mouth make contact with his wife's nipple, as she ran her tongue around Nancy's areola, Bill's penis erupted, Jets of white shooting up, then straight back down, landing on his hand, creating additional lubrication for the last moments of his cumshot. Bill continued to moan softly and squeeze himself as his orgasm came to an end. He massaged the last dribbles of semen from the tip of his cock, then he lay there and gently slid his hand up and down, feeling the warm lubrication of his semen.

"I'm such a horny idiot!" he thought to himself. "But Fuck ... that was so good."

Some fifteen hundred miles away Nancy was still chuckling to herself as she pictured her husband jerking-off, thinking about what she had told him. She knew full well how horny she had made him. Nancy was also aware that she was feeling a little tingle down below herself. It wasn't all that often that Nancy masturbated when she was alone the way she knew Bill did. But this night, she shared his inability to put the story she had told out of her mind.

"I wonder what my body really looks like to people," Nancy thought to herself. "I know Bill loves it ... but Bill loves ME. Could I really strip in front of those women? It would just be to get into the hot tub. Who really cares, right? And Mary's my age. Of course she's built like a ballet dancer! But Jan's our age too. Although she stays in pretty good shape too. Not that I don't. I'm just a little more padded than she is. Sure, Beth and Angela are ten years younger ... and they look it."

Nancy sat on the edge of the bed in the beautiful room she had picked for herself. Each woman on the trip had gotten to chose their own bedroom in the house they were all using for their retreat. Nancy pondered everything that had happened that evening. She wondered why the hot tub thing seemed like such a big deal, not only to Bill, but to her as well. She didn't know why she cared so much what the other women might think about how she looked? But the thing that puzzled Nancy the most, was why she was even thinking about all of that two hours later after it happened? She didn't know why, but she simply could not let it go.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.