My Life as a Male Sex Slave - Cover

My Life as a Male Sex Slave

Copyright© 2010 by Sirdar

Chapter 5: A Changed Life

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: A Changed Life - Tony meets a lovely girl whilst shopping who orgainses a birthday party for him. He later finds that she enslaves him and he is eventually sent back to her home country, as a free agent to marry his Princess. But once againhe is enslaved and eventually thrown into a breeding pen with orders to impregnate his female companions

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   FemaleDom   Interracial   White Male  

I awoke suddenly in the middle of the night to feel a needle being slipped into my arm, and that was all I remembered until I awoke laying naked on some sacks with my feet manacled and my hands manacled above my head, looking round I could see that I was lying amongst a mixture of black and half caste women and young boys and girls. All of them only had leg manacles and had much more freedom of movement than me. I had little memory of what had happened to me, but I vaguely remember being injected and I must have lost consciousness very quickly.

A pretty young black girl was lying next to me who told me her name was Hetty. She started talking and she told me that we were to be auctioned at one of the illegal slave auctions. Apparently all slave auctions had been banned by law, but the Mafia type organisations that existed on the island organised them at various venue and they were a sort of open secret.

Later some sort of porridge was placed in the pen, it was pure hunger that eventually made me swallow some of the vile concoction young Hetty fed to me. She told me that she had been a slave all her life and had been destined to work in a whore house somewhere, but her owner was putting her up for private auction after using her himself for a couple of months, because he reckoned he would get more for her that way and he had other girls he could use.

We talked for a while and then young Hetty said "Do you like to fuck?" I said "Yes, but I reckon I cant' do much about it the way I am chained up.

"No but I can." Hetty said as she started vigorously sucking my cock until I was hard then I noticed that she had sufficient slack in her manacles as she straddled me and lowered herself down slowly on to my cock, which raised a weak cheer from some of our fellow inmates.

She did not take long to finish me off and she said thanks I reckon I will be worth more if I have a white baby, but I can see now that you will be sold for a big price to some slave breeder.

Later after dark we were taken away to a large barn where the auction was to be held. In the holding room which had obviously had been used as a stable, I had to stand and be fondled by a large number of prospective buyers. I noticed that one young lady was paying me particular attention, and came back to me twice before making a note on a pad. She asked some question from one of the attendants and I heard him call her Lady Chloe.

The auction was held in the open under floodlights and while I gathered that slave auctions as such were now illegal it was a law that was rarely enforced, and it was obvious that my fate now lay in the hands of the gods. I had to stand naked as I waited for the auction to start. I was the only white man in the auction although I noticed a couple of young white girls. I was the last to be auctioned,. but when I got on to the stand I was made to turn round and let myself be handled once again. Then the well dressed young quite slim pretty black lady came and inspected me.

"I see you have just come from England." She said as she read the particulars in the catalogue

"Yes Ma'am

She commented, "I see you're certainly built for breeding." As she handled my cock which responded quite quickly. She did not say any more and just walked away smiling to herself...

The bidding was fast and furious and apparently I was sold for a record price.

It was the pretty Lady Chloe who had bought me, and eventually I was taken to an ox cart and chained in the back with five young black girls all in the region of fifteen or sixteen years of age.

It was a long trip to her plantation and we were then unloaded. The girls were taken away to somewhere else and I did not see them again, but a middle aged white lady came out of the house and the young lady who had bought me said. Take this one to my quarters Rosa and put him in the ante room, clean him up and get him ready for me and my guests tonight.

The lady took me away without comment and we climbed three flights of stairs until we came to the lady's suite, locking the door behind us. She came over with a washcloth Then, she dropped her

body down, and went to washing my cock. I smiled, as her hands moved the cloth along my cock, making it glisten as it started to grow. She took both hands to wash my balls next, tenderly. Her touch felt like feathers, as she gently washed one, then the other.

She stood, and took me by my hand and pulled me into the ante room where I was chained to a ring bolt on the floor and given some food and water.

"My lady will send for you later she told me with a leer on her face. You just do as you are told."

It was late when I was taken down to the mistress and her guests by the housekeeper. I was still half asleep when I was brought into the room. There were five young black ladies with the Mistress of about Mistress Chloe's age. They were all dressed in what I now was evening dresses and they wore masses of jewels round their neck and in their hair, and it was obvious that they were in a very excitable mood. I was left standing naked next to the mistress as she left the room.

I did not feel embarrassed because I knew I could do nothing about it, " Well girls did I get a bargain or not." the mistress said gleefully. " Oh yes Chloe dear - he has great possibilities, but lets see him in action properly.

"In a moment dear Chloe said. The Mistress just touched me gently on the tip of my cock and I was at full size almost immediately.

There was a murmur of excitement around the table. Then the mistress told me to walk round and let her guests have a closer look. As I did so, each one of them fondled my cock and my body and all of a sudden, as the last lady was touching me I shot my spunk all over her dress. The rest of them laughed but the lady herself was not initially amused. "I decided to apologise and so I said "I am sorry Mistress. I could not help it."

The Mistress just laughed a long tinkling laugh. "Don't worry Mistress Jane is only annoyed at the waste of that special liquid that you produced."

On the floor to the side I noticed a young black slave girl was lying on the floor and I could see that she was looking at me with some anxiety. I suddenly had a premonition that I was going to be asked to fuck her. My erection was standing proud and I really needed some satisfaction, but my conscience was bothering me. I realised that the drink the housekeeper had given me had been laced with one of their special concoctions to keep me hard.

I had to walk round all the girls as they played with my cock and testicles and pulled and pushed at me. One pretty young lady seemed to show more than just a casual interest in me.

"Lets see him in action then." She said, pointing to the poor young girl lying on the floor.

Mistress Chloe said "Very well I have chosen one of my house girls she is due to be mated and she is at the right time of the month."

I was very unhappy but when I hesitated I saw that there was a large Negro carrying a whip behind me. He gave me a shove towards the girl but as I walked towards her the girl seemed to know what was expected, and she lifted her legs up, bending her knees, and moving so that her sex was spread wide. She seemed quite happy to accommodate me. I knew what I had to do but I certainly did not want to hurt her, so I joined her on the floor and I took my finger and rubbed her slit. It felt wet, and I commented.

"Looks like you're about ready, aren't you?"

She grinned slightly, "Yeah, I've been feeling that way since they gave me that drink, my pussy just feels very warm and hungry."

"I took my cock in my hand, and rubbed the head about the entrance to her pussy. She groaned as I edged it inside, the walls of her young pussy stretching to accept the tip of my large cock., as I pushed gently another inch on my cocks way to her womb. She opened her eyes, grunting as I fed my cock into her pussy another inch, and she smiled up at me and whispered "I'm OK ", as she just lay there, accepting my cock inside of her. Then, she closed her eyes, her face contorted, and I felt the walls inside spasm around my shaft, as she cried out loudly. This caused me to stop.

"Are you alright."? I whispered.

The girl, opened her eyes and giggled "Yeah I is fine. I'm mighty fine. Just keep going."

With a chuckle, I withdrew my cock a few inches, then lunged forward, making her yelp, then a moan escaped from her mouth. I knew then that I was giving her pleasure.

I lunged forward once more, sinking the last of my cock into her, making her moan loudly once more. I smiled, as I started to pump in and out of her, her pussy slick now with her juices, lubricating me nicely. I knew how to make a girl woman feel that good way, and to even give more pleasure, I took my thumb and moved it to the top of her slit, where a little nub protruded between the lips of her sex. I tweaked it, and her body shuddered, another joyous cry escaping her mouth. I grinned, knowing that I just made her happy once more. Her hips were moving with each time I moved, meeting my inward thrusts to smack the back of her thighs against my hips.

It didn't take long for me to feel that feeling, where my seed would rush through my cock, as I grunted and flooded her womb with my first glob of seed. It felt wonderful, as her tight hole milked it out of my cock. We smiled at each other, as I placed my hands on her breasts, massaging them gently. She sighed,

saying in a whisper "That was good boy""

I leaned forward, and kissed her lips, then standing, I stepped back, my cock pulling out of her pussy

As I stood up I had a burst of clapping from the assembled women...

I heard Chloe say when I saw him at the auction I just had to buy him for our use.

As Rosa took me back to my room she said. " Those girls want you to make them pregnant, cause they want a boy baby, only men can inherit property and when their Pappas or their husbands die if they marry will get all the property. The Mistress wants a boy cause she wants her son to by the heir when her Papa dies so I reckon the Mistress is going to rent you out to them ladies for stud duties when the time is right."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.