My Life as a Male Sex Slave - Cover

My Life as a Male Sex Slave

Copyright© 2010 by Sirdar

Chapter 1: Breeding the Black Girls

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Breeding the Black Girls - Tony meets a lovely girl whilst shopping who orgainses a birthday party for him. He later finds that she enslaves him and he is eventually sent back to her home country, as a free agent to marry his Princess. But once againhe is enslaved and eventually thrown into a breeding pen with orders to impregnate his female companions

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   FemaleDom   Interracial   White Male  

I don't know whether it was just plain luck or fate which brought to meet the very glamorous Princess Zeeta of Tyros on that fateful day when I went shopping for a new Dinner Jacket in Regent Street. My old jacket had succumbed to years of being sloshed with university cheap wine, and the subsequent dry cleaning had made it look much the worse for wear. It was my 23rd Birthday and the money had been given to me by my loving sister and her husband who was my only living relatives as a joint graduation and birthday present.

But on entering the store in Regent St, I was immediately struck by the intense beauty of the two young girls browsing in the women's wear section. The tallest girl was obviously of African descent, she was about five foot nine inches tall very slim with beautiful aquiline features. She was absolutely lovely and very stylishly dressed. Her partner was a gorgeous natural blonde girl, a shade shorter but also very slim and very pretty. Both girls seemed to be enjoying themselves immensely, and I could not help but watch them from the corner of my eye as they talked in a very animated manner as they examined the clothes on display. I moved closer to them. It was obvious that they had money the way the black girl was spending as she loaded her purchases on to her partner to carry...

My attention was then distracted by a dinner jacket on display, and I my interest switched away briefly from the girls, and I was concentrating on examining the jacket in detail, when a voice with a slightly foreign accent said.

"That is far too fuddy duddy for you!"

I looked round to see the black girl speaking to me, she had a lovely smile and beautiful white teeth that were very noticeable when she smiled contrasting well with her very dark complexion.

"Do you really think so?"I stammered, suddenly feeling embarrassed.

"Haven't you got a wife or a girlfriend to help you with your shopping?"

"No, unfortunately not but then I have only just met you, so I live in hope!" I said cheekily.

She giggled and looking at her companion she said "Izzie we obviously have a cheeky boy here - what is your name cheeky boy?"

"My name is Tony and today is my twenty third birthday, and my darling sister wanted to buy me a new dinner jacket for my birthday so here I am, doing my simple best."

"Hi my name is Zeeta and my friend here is Izzie and we are offering to help you choose something that suits you darling, providing you buy us a coffee afterwards as a reward for our absolutely expensive expertise?"

"That's a deal Zeeta? I replied as I shook hands with her.

Afterwards we got to know each over a large coffee, followed by a snack lunch and more coffee as we talked about many things.

Then Zeeta asked. "Tony are you going to invite us to your birthday party?

I laughed. "No there is no party as I only have my older sister and me now, and I do not have any friends in the area as I have only just moved here to live with her.

"So you are all alone in the world?"

"Well apart from my sister." I told her.

Zeeta looked at Izzie " Do you think we can arrange one of our very special birthday parties for Tony tonight darling Izzie?"

Izzie did not look too sure but reluctantly agreed, and that is how we met, and that is how I ended up being picked up by a large black chauffer driven limousine at the entrance to a public park near my sisters home, at 8.00 pm that evening.

The car had taken me to a big house in the diplomatic area of the City and the girls were waiting for me in the side doorway as I alighted. It was a very small party with just Zeeta, Izzie and two of her friends who she said were Russian and the daughters of a senior official at the Russian Embassy, but they spoke almost perfect English. She introduced them as Chrissy and Megan, they too were glamorous young blondes who were acting very much in the party spirit There was an enormous amount of food and drink on display and lots of loud music, and I soon realised that as I was to be the only male in attendance it was an anything goes party as far as the girls and I were concerned.

Wow and what a party it was Zeeta and I danced to a smoochy ballroom dance for a long time, she was making all the running, as she persisted in thrusting her delicious young loins into my groin, causing my erection to respond in the party manner. As the evening wore on her inhibitions faded away and soon her free hand soon had drifted down to feel my rampant cock. I suspected the girls were smoking something which kept them high, but I refused their offer of a joint as I had always kept clear of drugs of any kind. Eventually Zeeta pulled me down on a corner couch and the lights were conveniently turned down as we kissed and fondled each other in a very intimate manner for a long time, while the two Russian girls danced together as Izzie was kept bust providing us with up a continuous flow of drinks. I soon realised that Zeeta was wearing no panties under her dress and she actively encouraged me to explore her pussy with my fingers while she was soon busy undoing my zip and fondling my rather large cock.

She gave a cry of delight as she brought my cock into the open for everyone to see, and she bent down to have a little suck. Her cry of delight had brought the other girls to gather round while she played with me, unceremoniously pushing me back on the couch in order that she had full access to my groin area ... Suddenly Zeeta having made me cum once into a napkin stood up and said to Megan and Zeeta he's all yours to play with girls. Then she stood up and took Izzie to one side and started to talk. I saw Izzie shake her head and remonstrate, and then Zeeta slapped her on the face and told her something in a stern voice.

Meanwhile the girls had once again pushed me back on to the couch and started to use their feminine charms on me. Everything went, short of actual intercourse. By this time I had lost count of the drinks that were being poured down me, interspersed by plenty of kissing and intimate fondling of my body parts. Quite quickly Megan had opened her top and pushed a tit into my mouth while Chrissy started working valiantly with her mouth on my cock. I was in heaven and I have no idea how long this play lasted, or how many times I came. Then everything seemed to go blank. I did vaguely recall Izzie mutter to the girls. "Its OK girls we are ready for him now".

In hindsight I realise now that I must have been drugged because that was the last thing I remembered. I seemed vaguely being led to a room with the girls holding me up and I seemed to recall the girls undressing me with some difficulty and a lot of giggling. For some time I drifted in and out of a semi conscious state and somehow I knew each time that I was having sex with various female bodies, and thoroughly enjoying it although I was in a very abstract state. I remember feeling quite a lot of pleasure and at times when my mind seemed to be clearing, I was made to drink something cool and then everything went hazy again.

When I did eventually come back to full consciousness I was naked in bed and I was very aware of soft arms winding around my neck. A moment later a warm female body was sexily rubbing against mine She was naked, and I felt some sweet lips softly kissing me, plus an overpowering smell of perfume. I felt a pair of long legs straddle me and I felt my cock being embraced in what seemed a very warm wet pussy and I guessed it was Zeeta. It was a fantastic sensation of being embraced in a warm wet cocoon and then I felt some soft lips pressing on mine. Quite instinctively I put my arms round the girls neck and responded to the pace of her movements. When I opened my eyes I realised that it was indeed the lovely Zeeta who I was making love to. Suddenly I felt myself cum and I pushed up hard into her slim young body.

"I hope this is what you had in mind darling she whispered, for a birthday party. We have all had a wonderful time with that big cock of yours. You are so bloody big and vigorous that we are all shagged out " she breathed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.