River City Follies - Cover

River City Follies

Copyright© 2010 by Hambone Jones

Chapter 5

Suspense Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Join Chip, Moses, Jap, Guinea and the gang from The Hanging Man in another round of action in River City. A master planner comes to town in the hope of taking in more than the sights.

Caution: This Suspense Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size   Hairy   Big Breasts   Slow  

Henry Johnson came in with the two orders of veal scaloppini in styrofoam containers. "Here you go Abe."

"Boy that smells good. I think Mama Zu has the best Italian in River City," said Abe Rosen

"It's good Abe but I think Mama Mia's on the other side of the river might be a little better and it's more upscale but this is really good."

The two of them sat at the order counter of Chambers Appliance Installation and Repair and ate lunch like they did almost every day. There were just the two of them now, more friends than employer and employee. Two years ago there had been six and in truth business was so slow that Abe didn't need Henry full time.

Forty-five years ago when Abe had just gotten home from Viet Nam he went to work for Chambers Appliances Installation and Repair the day after he got home. They did mostly commercial sales and repair but they maintained a good homeowner business as well. When he had been there twenty years old Mr. Chambers decided he wanted to retire and asked Abe if he was interested in buying the business. Abe was overwhelmed by the chance. He couldn't swing it himself but he and Junie Marshall, another employee, put up their houses as collateral for a loan and became the new owners. They continued under the Chambers name. Ten years ago Junie came to Abe and told him he wanted out. Over the years the neighborhood had changed. More and more white businesses were closing. The final straw for Junie was the day they were robbed. The next day he went out and bought an automatic 12 gage shotgun set on full choke, to keep behind the counter. Still he didn't feel comfortable or safe and it wasn't long before he offered Abe his share of the business at a fire sale price. Abe who was not nearly as concerned as Junie accepted the offer.

Henry had started hanging around the store when he was thirteen. He was just one of many young black boys on the streets of Dog Town in those days but there was something about him that was different from the rest. He started running errands for Abe for a dollar or two after school and then he worked for them that summer. Abe gave him the job on condition that he would finish school. Henry like Abe had known no other job. Henry wanted to paint the faded sign on the side of the building so people could tell what was in the building.

"No need Henry. Everyone we do business with knows where we are. We are almost all commercial these days anyway. No just leave like it is. You can paint it when I'm gone."

"Let's don't be talking about you going. I don't want to hear that."

Abe could have sold the business. He had plenty of money. He owned the building and three others along Hanover Boulevard. Since Esther had died the house was too empty for him to spend much time there and he was used to coming to work every day. There were some weeks that they only made enough to cover Henry's pay. To Abe, money wasn't everything. He considered Henry a friend as well as an employee and he was glad to pay his salary as long as need be. After Esther's death Abe had had his lawyer provide in his will that the business with the inventory and the building was to go to Henry."


Arty and Mutt were just finishing their pie when Uwanda brought their checks.

"Ernie says the pie is on the house." Aside to Mutt she said, "Come see me, I need you to come by. I get off at four today, OK?"

"Unless something breaks I'll be by tonight, early."

Leaving tips on the table they put their money and checks by the register.

"Thanks Ernie," they said and they were back on the sidewalk heading back toward the foot of Hanover Boulevard.

"Mutt what are you going to do with that young girl? What is she, twenty-four? Plus she's a good three inches taller than you. Boy you have your hands full with that one."

"I'm willing to chance it."


As Arty and Mutt were leaving Ernie's four black men dressed in all black with black baseball caps pulled low on their heads entered Chambers Appliance Installation and Repair. One was carrying a can of spray paint.

"What can we do for you today?" Abe asked.

"You can give us the money," the one closest to Abe said as they all drew guns and began waving them around.

"There is no money. We only had one sale today for a fryer and that was paid for by check. You men don't want to do this. This is wrong and will just get you into trouble. Why don't you just leave and no harm done," Abe implored.

"Shut the fuck up old man," said the ostensible leader and turning to the man closest to him said "Take the nigger over to that chair. Make him tell you where it is. Shoot him if he doesn't tell you and be quick about it. We can't hang around here."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.