No Accounting for Tastes - Cover

No Accounting for Tastes

Copyright© 2010 by Freddie Clegg

Chapter 12 : New Trainee

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 12 : New Trainee - Accountant George gets a new client and discovers that there's more to life than accountancy when her therapy services start to dominate his days.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Humor   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation  

It was, George decided, very unusual. He'd just telephoned Allison Callow to ask if he could see her about her end of year accounts and she'd been quite evasive. Normally she was only too happy for him to stop by. In fact mostly it was her phoning him to ask if there was anything he needed. So, when she'd said, no she was out and wasn't sure what time she'd be back he'd thought it very odd.

On the other hand, it had meant that, when Darla phoned, he was in. "She wants you," Darla had said. "You're to come straight over. Come in through the back door. And hurry up!"

He barely had time to mutter, "Yes, Mistress," before she had slammed down the phone.

When George arrived he went around to the back door as ordered. He made his way into the room where he had first been held captive by Darla and Deanna. The three pillars were unoccupied.

There was a small bag on a chair in the middle of the room. Alongside it was an envelope with George's name on it. The instructions contained in the envelope were terse. "1. Strip 2. Put on mask, gag and cock cage from the bag. 3. Ensure all locks are closed. 4. Place clothes in this bag and lock it. 5. Wait. E."

George hesitated for a moment but then, energised by the thought of a further session with Erica, he started to follow the instructions that he had been given.

Once he had put on the leather cock cage with its locking belt that would give whoever had the key access to his manhood, he turned his attention to the hood. It masked his face but left holes for his eyes. nose and mouth.

George finished by putting on the gag and knelt down to wait for Erica. After only a few minutes he heard Erica's voice in the corridor. The door opened and in she walked, looking as if she had just come for a meeting to discuss her accounts, dressed in a sober skirt suit, with her hair up and wearing understated make-up. "Well, you can have a chance to try things out now," he heard her say over her shoulder.

A voice from behind her said, "Well it's good to have a chance to put something into practice. This is really helping me, Erica."

In spite of his gag and the fact that he knew better than to speak in the presence of a Mistress, George's reaction to the new arrival in the room was an almost audible grunt as he recognised her distinctive voice. He knew that the voice of the woman clad in black, and looking every inch the confident dominatrix, belonged to Allison Callow.

George was amazed at the transformation of the mousey woman that he had done work for. Instead of the jumper and jeans that she normally wore she had on a skin tight black cat suit. Over it she wore a shiny black patent leather corset, cinching her waist in and pushing up under breasts that George had never realised that Allison possessed. Short boots with spike heels and pointed toes, fingerless leather mittens and an eye mask completed the outfit.

With his own mask obscuring his face, George was pretty confident that she would not recognise him as long as she didn't hear him speak. And with his mouth stretched by the rubber ball gag there wasn't much danger of that.

"This is the slave I told you about," said Erica. "See how he watches us come in. And he knows he's not supposed to do that!" George dropped his head at once.

"You were right. He's not much to look at is he?" sneered Allison and George found himself surprised, shocked and excited by her expression of disdain. "Is there anything he's any use for?"

"He's fond of foot worship but he still has got a lot to learn there," said Erica. "He's really a beginner but he'll do for what you need today. Shall we start? Would you like to... ?"

Allison nodded. "Why not? You," she said with confidence, pointing at the kneeling George, with a leather gloved finger, and then waving to a wooden frame on the far side of the room, "get yourself over there and bend across the horse." George felt a sense of trepidation but did as he was ordered. Allison followed him and as soon as he had bent across the frame, bent down beside him to fasten his wrists with straps to the frame. Allison's face was inches from his and he felt he must be recognised but she seemed to ignore him and carried on jerking the straps tight and threading the free ends through the buckles. She did the same with his ankles.

George heard the tap of heels as Erica walked across the room towards him. Bent over the horse, all he could see of Erica was her booted feet as she stood feet apart square in front of him. "Good," he heard Erica say. "That was quite efficiently done. The straps look tight enough. You might like to let the slave wait a little before securing him, though. It never hurts to let them build up a sense of anticipation. Slow heightens the sense of fear, I find. Now you won't have a device like this..."

"Well not at first," Allison laughed.

"But you can achieve much the same thing across the back of a chair. The important thing is to get the slave's backside well into the air." George suddenly realised why he was in the position that he was and begun to grunt into his gag. Erica reached forward and gripped him by the back of his neck. "Be still, slave," she ordered. George stopped grunting and struggling. "Choose one of those and try it," Erica called across to Allison.

Moments later a sharp pain shot through George's buttocks as a swift blow landed on his backside. He grunted into his gag. There were two more lighter taps and then another heavier blow. "You'll find," said Erica's voice, that the paddle is best used from one side so it comes down with the main area across one buttock or another. Don't try to catch him on both buttocks at once."

"You mean like this?" There was another thump as George felt a blow this time to his left buttock.

"Not bad but try to get the wide flat end to wrap around the width of the buttock. Here let me show you." Erica's heels tapped across the floor and moments later another, more painful blow landed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.