The Perils of Being a Teacher - Cover

The Perils of Being a Teacher

Copyright© 2010 by niteowluk99

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A 26 year old teacher desperate to have a child gets some unexpected help and has to deal with blackmail at school.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Size   Teacher/Student  

That night Pauline was in turmoil; should she tell her husband about the incident with Leroy or not. Of course if she did it was going to be hard to explain how he got the drop on her over a phone call from her dad; if she did not then how was she going to stop further incidents with Leroy.

Jack noticed something was agitating Pauline but every time he asked what was wrong she said nothing and when pressed she put it down to a problem at school. Things were not helped when her Dad turned up unexpected around 9 pm. Jack immediately went to the fridge to get the pair of them a beer but found there was none.

"Honey, where are the beers I fetched from K Mart Saturday?" he asked. Seizing this as an opportunity Pauline responded by telling him that her dad and he drank them all Sunday night and maybe he should pop out and get a six pack now. Mumbling to himself about his beers disappearing; Jack slipped out and off to the store.

Immediately Arthur came over and grabbed his daughter pulling her to him he landed a kiss which was more than the norm between father and daughter; Pauline actually pulled away saying there was a problem. She quickly explained how his phone call had been over heard by Leroy who was now blackmailing her; she had to tell her dad several times to stop trying to pinch her tits. He finally asked in what way was he blackmailing her.

Pauline blushed and said nothing; "Is he demanding money?" her father asked. She shook her head; "Demanding sex then?" asked her father. Pauline slowly nodded; "the bastard he needs to be taught a lesson!" snapped Arthur.

"Yes but how?" enquired Pauline.

Suddenly Arthur slapped his thigh and said, "leave it to me; I have a couple of buddies who owe me a favour and they will be happy to sort him out!"

"Oh promise me you won't hurt him! After all I would not like to think of him being harmed because of me!" Pauline continued.

"You are too soft! But ok I promise no rough stuff, but i will arrange for him to have the shock of his life!" he teased.

Just then an almost out of breath Jack stuck his head through the living room door and offered Arthur a can. Instantly there was a respectable gap between father and daughter although I must point out a rather guilty look on Pauline's face. Soon Jack slouched down on the settee beside his father in law and raising his can announced, "Cheers"

Jack never left Arthur's side that night adding to Pauline's worries; did he now suspect something because even as Arthur was leaving Jack escorted him to the door, something he never normally did; but what she did not know was that Jack was actually tapping her dad for a contribution to the beers; hinting that it was getting too expensive to be buying beers for two buddies all the time.

When Jack returned; Pauline immediately announced she was going to bed; but was halted when Jack told her to wait a minute; she expected a row and was suddenly almost bursting out laughing when Jack apologised saying, "Sorry but I thought it only fair he contribute to the beer fund as he seems to be here all the time drinking ours!"

Pauline smiled and said, "whatever you think is fine; babes!"

That night Pauline tossed and turned as she wondered what her father had in mind to sort out the problem at school; by morning she felt shattered and still sleepy; Jack put it down to them not having any sex during the night and argued to himself that Monday morning she was so different when he had fucked her silly although he could not remember doing so and never quite understood how he ended up in the single bed in the spare room.

All day at school she found it hard to look straight at Leroy and he thought that was because secretly she enjoyed his dominance over her at the detention; little did he know it was because of fear of what might happen to him at the hands of her father and his two friends. At the end of the school day Pauline's father was there at school and quietly asked Pauline to point out Leroy. Then he disappeared and Pauline continued home alone as usual.

Pauline sat nervously all evening scanning the radio news and television news channels dreading to hear of an attack on a local coloured guy; but now bulletins were given to that effect so at ten thirty she went to bed; closely followed by Jack. Jack suggested if she was in the mood they could have a repeat performance of Sunday night and he would make her happy and relaxed again. Pauline had to hide her shock; and put him off saying that she had a bad migraine and she thought it probably better if she slept in the spare room tonight so as not to disturb him if she had to get up for tablets and what have you. She kissed him lightly on the forehead and hurried off to the spare room.

As she lay in the darkened room naked beneath the sheets she allowed herself a little chuckle as she thought, if only you were half as good as the sex she enjoyed on Sunday night there would be no need for her to he screwing her father. She suddenly felt guilty; not about messing around with her dad but for using words like screwing even in her thoughts.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.