How Lucas Lost It - Cover

How Lucas Lost It

Copyright© 2010 by Unca D

Part VI

Romantic Sex Story: Part VI - Lucas is a sophomore at a midwest college, struggling to keep his scholarship. He also is a virgin, and he is recovering from being rejected by his long-time, hometown girlfriend. Lucas meets Sharon, a deaf classmate. She asks to share his Calc-III notes and this leads to a friendship that Lucas wants to keep platonic. Sharon has another agenda.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Slow  

Sharon scanned her ID and he accompanied her to her room. The door closed and they were in an embrace.

Lucas unzipped her hoodie and pulled it from her shoulders. She began unbuttoning his shirt. "Let's not forget the wine," he said.

"Good idea."

He divided what remained in the bottle between two glasses and they carried them into the living area. "It's okay to drink it faster, now," she remarked.

Lucas sat on the sofa and Sharon sat on his lap. He emptied his glass and set it down. "I'm feeling the wine," he said.

"So am I ... feels good." She drained her glass.

Lucas kissed her lips. He caressed her bare arms and then grasped the hem of her tank. She held her arms up so he could lift it from her. Sharon unfastened the remaining buttons on his shirt and slipped it from him.

He kissed her again. Then, he traced the outline of her bra. He reached around her back looking for how it fastened. "It's elastic," she said and lifted it over her head.

Lucas cupped his hands under her breasts and kissed and tongued them, alternating from side to side. He traced her areolas with the tip of his tongue, savoring the changes of her skin's texture. Her nipples responded to his touch and began to firm.

Sharon caressed his arms and chest. "I've been thinking about this all day," she said.

"So have I..."

She stood. Lucas unfastened the waistband of her shorts and slid them down her legs. Then, he caressed her legs from her ankles to her hips, taking in the shapes of her muscles in her calves and thighs.

He stood, stripped off his jeans and gestured toward the bunk. "Shall we?"

"I'll get the lights."

Lucas climbed to the upper bunk and switched on her lamp. Sharon doused the room lights and joined him.

He eased her onto her back, grasped the waistband of her briefs and slid them off her legs. "You're not wasting any time," she remarked.

Lying atop her, he held her face in his palms and covered her cheeks and lips with kisses. Then, using his lips and tongue he worked his way down her body, kissing and licking her skin and mouthing her breasts. "You're using your imagination," she said. "I like it."

Lucas lingered on her breasts, caressing their sides and tonguing her smooth, round areolas and her firmly erect nipples. The taste of her skin filled his mouth as he drew in more of her flesh and massaged the hard knob of her nipple against the roof of his mouth. He switched to her other side. Sharon's breathing was becoming heavy.

It was time to move down. He kissed her belly and tongued her navel while caressing her skin with his palms. "This feels so good," Sharon said. "It feels like you really want me."

He looked up at her face. "I do really want you, Shar."

"I know. I can feel it."

Lucas turned his attention to her legs, kissing and tonguing the insides of her thighs from her knees to her mons.

He adjusted his posture so he was lying between her thighs. With his fingers he stroked her mons, petting her pubic patch. He eased her thighs apart and with his thumbs he stroked her labia and then parted them.

His face was inches from her vulva. Recalling the illustrations on the websites he had visited he recognized her anatomical landmarks. He ran his tongue along the insides of her labia, feeling her pubic hair brush and tickle his lips and inhaling her musky scent. Lucas recalled where she had positioned his finger the night before. He pressed his mouth against her vulva, placed the tip of his tongue alongside her clitoral shaft and began stimulating it with long, languid strokes.

He looked up at her, past her mons. Sharon's breathing was slow and deep. "That feels good, Lucas," she said. "It feels really good..."

Lucas worked his arms under her thighs and placed his hand on her hips. As he tongued her clit he began caressing her from her hips, up her abdomen to her ribs. He cupped his hands over her breasts and stroked them, then caressed her upper chest, under her arms, her collarbone and her arms to her elbows. He reversed direction, paused at her breasts and then stroked her body until his hands returned to their starting points on her hips.

Sharon relaxed her body. She crossed her ankles over the small of his back "I feel like I'm melting," she said.

Lucas stroked her again. He lingered at her breasts and Sharon put her hands on his. "Just this," she said as he massaged her nipples, "with both hands ... and this..." She touched the top of his head and ran her fingers through his hair. Sharon crossed her forearms above her head and her face rolled to one side. "Feels so good, Lucas ... so good..." She drew in a deep breath and expanded her ribcage.

He worked his fingertips in circles on her nipples and areolas. Through her flesh he could feel her heart, pounding. Sharon's breathing had become panting and she moaned with each exhale. He felt her flexing and relaxing her clitoral shaft.

Sharon touched his wrists. "Feels really good. Deeper here..." He obliged, squeezing her areolas and rolling her firmly erect nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. She rocked her body back and forth and arched her back, pressing her breasts against his hands and her pelvis against his face.

Lucas shifted his tongue to the firm kernel under her clitoral hood. Sharon's breathing grew shallow and rapid and he could see her ribs and belly heave. "Oh, God," she panted. "Lucas -- I'm on the verge of a powerful one. Don't stop. Don't change it. Don't change anything!" She closed her eyes and panted hard through wide-open mouth. "Oh, God! I'm gonna come, Lucas. More! More of everything!"

He pinched her nipples and tongued her clit as vigorously as he could. Sharon arched her back. She drew in a deep breath and let out a cry; then drew in a loud gasp and moaned. Her belly jerked, her legs trembled and she pounded the mattress. She panted, then moaned and bit the side of her hand to stifle a shriek. Sharon panted again, then moaned again. She panted more, groaned and drew in a loud, gasping breath.

Her hips and legs began shaking. Her eyes were clenched shut and she grimaced. Veins in her neck and forehead protruded. She stifled a scream; then she put her hand under Lucas's jaw and lifted his face from her mons. He came up from between her legs and saw her face, beet red and contorted, with tears streaming from her eyes. "Sharon -- are you all right?"

"Oh, Lucas!" She extended her arms and he fell into them "Oh, Lucas..." She began sobbing and clutching him around his shoulders, her body shaking. "I'm sorry -- I can't help it," she said as she wept...

"Sharon -- what's wrong?"

She began to calm. "Oh, Lucas -- I'm sorry. I've never felt anything like that." She caressed his face. "That was the most powerful, emotional orgasm I ever experienced. It unleashed a torrent."

"Did it feel good?"

"Good? Words can't describe how good it felt -- how close to you it made me feel."

"I was afraid I had hurt you."

"Oh, no. It was wonderful, Lucas. Wonderful."

"Did the wine have anything to do with it?" he asked.

"It might have, a little. It was mostly you."

Lucas stripped off his briefs. He lay on his back and opened his arms to her. Sharon knelt beside him and caressed his arms and chest. "Do you like this?" she asked as she stroked his nipples.

"I'm just learning what I like. Yes I like that."

She smiled. "I think it's fascinating," she said, "how alike we are ... and how different. Men and women, that is." Sharon ran her hands up and down his body and thighs. "You're more at ease tonight," she remarked as she smoothed her hands along his chest. "Has the novelty worn off already?"

"Seeing your nude body tonight was just as big a thrill as last night. That thrill will never wear off. I do have a bit more confidence tonight."

"You did very well last night, Lucas; and tonight you've been nothing short of amazing." Gingerly she held his manhood with both hands and kissed his glans. The, she swung her leg over Lucas's hips. He grasped his shaft and guided it into her as she lay atop him and twined her legs around his. "Mmm ... You're bigger and firmer than yesterday ... and in deeper. Feels really good."

Lucas began thrusting his hips. Sharon shook her head. "No -- let me do it. You gave me mine -- I'll give you yours." She cradled his head in her palms and kissed his lips. Then, she lifted herself onto her elbows and caressed his chest, massaging his nipples with her fingertips. She smiled. "I felt you get bigger," she said.

"Feels really good, Shar," he replied.

She lowered herself onto him. Sharon began a slow rocking of her hips and Lucas could feel the muscles in her belly move against his. She continued her thrusting, which crescendoed into vigorous humping.

He held her around her shoulders and the small of her back, her skin becoming moist from exertion. Lucas could feel his heart accelerate and his breathing grow heavy. He tensed his buttocks to push his pelvis upward.

He felt his climax nearing. Lucas grasped her buttocks, pressed hard against her and grunted as he ejaculated. Then, he relaxed every muscle in his body as sweet exhaustion spread over him. Sharon fell limp atop him. Her legs twitched and her breathing grew deep and regular. Lucas closed his eyes.

He awoke a half hour later, roused by her weight upon him. He rolled so he could slide from under her. Sharon cracked open her eyes and smiled. "Good?" she asked.

"Real good. It sneaked up on me."

"I'm never quite sure when I'm going to come until I start coming," she replied.

"I can't believe we just fell asleep like that."

"It's never happened to me before," she replied and cuddled against him under his arm.

"Did you have one, too?" he asked.

Sharon shook her head. "No. I can't like that. I don't think I'm built right."

"How so?"

"Inside doesn't get me anywhere." She stroked his face. "I mean, I love feeling you inside me. I love feeling you get big and your sperm spraying into me."

"But it won't drive you to orgasm."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.