How Lucas Lost It
Part V

Copyright© 2010 by Unca D

Romantic Sex Story: Part V - Lucas is a sophomore at a midwest college, struggling to keep his scholarship. He also is a virgin, and he is recovering from being rejected by his long-time, hometown girlfriend. Lucas meets Sharon, a deaf classmate. She asks to share his Calc-III notes and this leads to a friendship that Lucas wants to keep platonic. Sharon has another agenda.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Slow  

Lucas opened his eyes. Sharon was beside him, her arm across his chest. Her grip on him had relaxed and he could feel her ribs move with her deep, regular breathing. He gazed at the top of her head, regarding how her hair grew out of her scalp. "Sharon," he said softly. He drew in a breath. "Sharon..."

She roused and looked into his face. "Lucas ... did you say something?"

"I forgot you had your ears in," he replied. "I was only sounding your name. I love saying it, Sharon. It's not a common name."

"Neither is Lucas," she replied.

"I guess it isn't. I didn't mean to wake you."

"That's all right." She snuggled against him. Lucas caressed the back of her wrist, stroking her fine, brown arm hair. He ran the backs of his fingers along the side of her breast. "I don't want to get up," she said.

"I don't either." He continued stroking the side of her breast.

"Are you trying to start something?" she asked.

"Not really. I love your breasts, Shar. They're beautiful. I think they're perfect on your build."

"You wouldn't like them larger?" she asked. "I thought men liked busty women."

"They're perfect," he replied. "I love the shape and I like how they merge with the rest of your body." He stroked her side and under her arm.

She reached down and wrapped her fingers around his semi-flaccid organ. "I didn't get a chance to play with it last night." She squeezed it and rocked it back and forth. "It's funny how big it gets. Right now it's..."

"Nothing special," he said, "surprisingly small."

"I didn't want to insult your manhood."

"There's not much I can do to change it," he replied. "It is what it is. Nobody knows its quirks better than I do. Any guy will tell you those things have minds of their own."

Sharon looked up at his face. "You're not a virgin any more, Lucas. Any regrets?"

"No. None. You?"

"I told you I wanted this." She kissed his chest. "I like being your first." She twirled her finger in a patch of chest hair over his sternum. "It means I got to you before you formed any bad habits."

"So you can train me properly," he replied.

Lucas rolled to face her. She caressed his face. "What?" she asked.

"What, what?" he replied.

"The way you're looking at me," she said.

"I love you so much. I want to learn everything about you, Shar. I was looking at the shapes of your eyebrows ... how beautiful and dark your eyes are. I love the shape of your mouth and your broad forehead..."

"You do fall hard, don't you?"

"I do. I'm visual, Shar."

"I know. Your poems are so well observed. Are you going to write one about us?"

"If I can get the right hook established, maybe." He ran his finger along her biceps. "Didn't you fall hard, too?"

"Yes, but it's different for a girl. It's more important how a guy makes her feel than how he looks."

"How do I make you feel?"

"Loved. I've never felt so loved as I do now." She snuggled against him and he smoothed his hand along her back. "This feels good, Lucas. I love feeling close like this. But -- I suppose we should get up. What time is it?" She leaned toward the bookcase and read her alarm clock. "Nine forty-five. There's no way we can get dressed and to the cafeteria before they close for breakfast."

"I'm not really hungry -- are you?"

She shrugged. "I guess I'll keep 'til noon. I was going to take a shower. Would you like to take one?"

"I think I'll go back to my dorm," he replied. "I don't have any clean clothes with me."

"You'll stay with me again, tonight -- won't you?"

"Of course," he replied, "if that's what you want."

"It's what I want."

"I'll bring some clean clothes."

"What about the rest of today?" she asked.

"Would you like to go to the big game?" Lucas asked. "I can't afford box seats but we can sit in the bleachers for free with our IDs."

Sharon nodded. "I'd like that. When's the game?"

"Two, I think."

"I'll see if I can get tickets yet for the concert," she replied.

"Who's playing?"

"GreenPlay and Melonheads. I understand Melonheads puts on a really good concert -- with a laser light show."

"That might be fun," he replied.

"For dinner I have a frozen pizza from Valentino's. Have you ever been there?"

He shook his head. "No."

"Jocelyn took me there once. She has a car. They have a coal-fired oven and make authentic Neapolitan pizza. They sell it frozen, too. We can heat it and not have to go out." She gave him a shy smile. "I have some wine to go with it."

"Is that allowed in the dorm?" he asked.

"No ... but I'm of age."

"I'm not."

"I won't tell if you won't," she replied.

"It sounds like a plan. I have some work I want to do. Why don't I come by at noon? We can do lunch at the Quad and then walk over to the stadium. I'll text you."

"Okay..." She hooked her arm around his neck and kissed his lips. "I had a really, really good time with you last night, Lucas. And, this morning."

"Despite our little misunderstanding?"

"Maybe because of it." She kissed his lips again. Then, she swung her feet to the footholds and climbed down from the bunk. Lucas followed her.

He dressed himself, embraced her and kissed her. "See you in a little while."


Lucas stepped into his room from the shower, his towel around his waist. He had returned from Sharon's dorm to find the necktie gone from his doorknob and the room empty. He dressed and sat behind his PC.

The doorknob rattled and Gary stepped in. "Lucas," he said. "Sorry about last night. We tried to get a room at the motel but they were booked. I hope you found a place to crash."

"I managed," Lucas replied. "Where's Amanda?"

"She's using the bathroom on one of the girls' floors. Studying hard, huh? On Homecoming weekend, yet." Gary made a tisking sound. "I'm afraid I'll come in some time and find a body slumped over with an exploded head. What are you working on?"

Gary stepped around to look at Lucas's PC. Lucas clicked the minimize button on his browser.

Gary squinted and read the legend on the task-bar button. "How to perform ... How to perform what?" He reached for the mouse and Lucas grabbed it. A tug-of- war ensued with Gary dislodging the mouse from Lucas's hand. He pointed to the browser button and clicked it. "How to perform cunnilingus?"

Lucas could feel his cheeks reddening. "I got curious, okay?"

"Hey, no prob, man. If you ever need advice like that, just come to Uncle Gary." He looked up at the ceiling. "Ah, yes ... There's nothing better than eating pussy, Lucas. You get in between her thighs ... brush away the hair ... If she's natural, that is -- you do gotta be careful not to get a loose pube stuck between your teeth. I prefer 'em shaved, but they gotta be fresh shaved; otherwise you're burying your face in stubble. You spread her and then it's just like licking an ice-cream cone..."

A rap came at the door. Gary opened it and Amanda stepped in. "Amanda -- this is Lucas, my roommate," Gary said.

"Hi, Amanda," Lucas replied.

"We're going to lunch, and then to the game." Gary held up tickets. "Look -- box seats. You coming to the game?"

"Yeah, I guess. I'll use my ID and sit in the bleachers."

Gary slipped his arm around Amanda and they swept out of the room.

Lucas returned to his PC. His cell vibrated and chimed. lunch? im dwnstairs was the message.

coming was his reply. He closed the windows on his display and headed for the cafeteria.

Sharon was waiting for him outside the dining hall. Lucas embraced her. They laced fingers and walked into the cafeteria.

Lucas set down his tray and sat across from her. "Did you get your work done?" Sharon asked.

"Yes, I did." He reached into his pocket and handed her a thumb drive. "This is all my poetry," he said. "Everything I've ever written."

Sharon regarded the object. "Why, thank you."

"There are some early ones that aren't very good," he said. "I wanted you to have those anyway."

"I'll read them, Lucas."

"You told me I should set them free. Are you serious about working for the campus literary journal?"

"I am."

"If there are any among them that you feel should be published, feel free ... if you can get the editorial board to agree with you."

"Oh, I'll have no problem with that, Lucas."


Lucas held hands with Sharon as they strolled toward the dorms. He stopped, faced her and took her other hand. "Good game," he said.

"Yeah ... too bad we lost."

"But it was close."

They resumed strolling hand-in hand. Sharon stopped and Lucas turned to face her. "I'm sorry I couldn't get concert tickets," she said. "It's sold out."

"That's all right," he replied. "We can make our own music."

"I can't wait."

Again they resumed strolling. Lucas stopped and faced her. "I love walking with you, but I wish we could figure out how to walk and talk."

"What's wrong with how we're doing it?" she asked. "I'm in no hurry."

"Neither am I, I guess..."

They walked a bit further and Sharon stopped. "I got a text from Jocelyn. Her boyfriend is taking her to brunch tomorrow at the Delmont. She wants to know if we'd like to come -- his treat."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.