How Lucas Lost It
Part II

Copyright© 2010 by Unca D

Romantic Sex Story: Part II - Lucas is a sophomore at a midwest college, struggling to keep his scholarship. He also is a virgin, and he is recovering from being rejected by his long-time, hometown girlfriend. Lucas meets Sharon, a deaf classmate. She asks to share his Calc-III notes and this leads to a friendship that Lucas wants to keep platonic. Sharon has another agenda.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Slow  

Lucas stepped into his room from showering, a towel around his waist. Gary was sitting at his desk, poking the keyboard on his laptop. "What the fuck?" he muttered as his browser displayed access errors.

"The network's down," Lucas replied. "It went down sometime late last night. I called support. They said a router or switch is out. They're working on it."

"Jeezus, the last time it was down it took a week to get it fixed."

"You can do without your porn for a few days," Lucas replied.

"Come on ... I gotta start my morning with what's new on The Hun. It's like a tradition with me."

"Even after getting your horns clipped last night? What was she like?"

Gary locked his fingers behind his head and gazed at the ceiling. "Freshman business major ... accounting. She was perky, Lucas -- perky eyes, perky nose, perky hair, perky bod, perky tits..."

"Did you go back to her place?"

"Naw ... We went to the library, down in the basement where they have stacks of periodicals on microfilm."

"You did it in the library? Amongst the microfilm?"

"The place was deserted -- only a few nerds like you, and no one in the basement."

"You're sure there are no security cams? Maybe your little tryst has been immortalized on tape somewhere."

"No cams I could spot." Lucas pulled on his clothes. "What are you doing today?"

"I am going to the library," he replied, "but not for your purposes. I need to look up some journals for this week's O-Chem lab. And, I'm going to avoid the basement. Thinking about what you were doing there ... It would make me feel unclean."


Lucas sat across from Sharon in the Union. "We missed you on Friday," he said.

"I saw your note," she replied. "I appreciated your concern. Did you see mine?"

He sipped his coffee and shook his head. "No -- the network is down on my floor -- it's been down since late Friday night. I haven't bothered to use a kiosk to check my email."

"I was sick," she said. "I think it was something I ate."

"Salmonella?" he suggested.

"Something like that. I threw up all day Friday."

"I hate being sick like that," he replied. "Especially when you're empty and have dry heaves."

"That's what I had. I got to the point where I'd chug water just so I'd have something in my stomach to throw up."

"It probably kept you from becoming dehydrated," he remarked.

"Could be. Then on Saturday I had the runs. What went in one end came right out the other. I felt a little better on Sunday."

"How are you today?" Lucas asked.

"Still a bit queasy." She picked up her cup. "That's why tea instead of coffee." She sipped from her cup. "I was hoping you could supply me with notes from our other classes."

"I'd be happy to, Sharon. I don't know if the network is fixed. I can put them on a thumb drive for you."

"Do you have a spare thumb drive?" she asked. "If not, I can get you one."

"I have a box full of them. I bought a box of a dozen at a surplus sale for ten bucks." He drained his coffee cup. "Maybe we could meet for dinner. Will you have an appetite by tonight?"

"I hope so. I haven't had anything solid to eat since dinner on Thursday."

"Maybe that's contributing to your queasiness."

"Maybe."

"Where do you usually have dinner?" he asked.

"At the cafeteria in Karner Hall -- it's close to my dorm."

"Why not meet me at the Quad? Is five o'clock okay?"

She smiled. "Okay. I'll give you my cell number."

Lucas tore half a sheet from his spiral notebook and then tore it in half. "I'll give you mine, too." He jotted on the scrap and handed it to her. "I'll call if I'm held up."

She shook her head. "No -- text me. I can't use a phone."

"Even with the aids? I thought phones had to be hearing-aid compatible."

"My hearing isn't good enough. I need to see your lips. I keep in touch with my mom through texting."

"Okay -- I'll put you in my contacts and see you tonight."


"The network is still down," Lucas said to Gary as he worked the keyboard on his PC.

"I know."

"Are you still suffering withdrawal from The Hun?"

"Yeah ... I think I'll give Alicia a call."

"Is she the accounting major?"

"Yeah. I'll see if she'll answer a booty call. If she does -- don't wait up for me."

"When have I ever waited up for you, Gary?"

"Going down for dinner?" Gary asked.

"No ... I got something to do and then I'm meeting Sharon."

"The deaf chick?"

"I'm sharing some notes with her. She was out sick on Friday." Lucas began copying files from his hard disk to a thumb drive. "Good luck on your booty call."

Lucas ejected his thumb drive and pulled it from the slot. The landline phone in his room rang and he answered. Hello, Lucas, came a voice.

"Mom ... hi..."

Are you busy?

"Well ... I was headed out for dinner."

I had to call you. I have some big news about Elizabeth.

"Mom ... Please, why bring her up?"

I heard from someone ... whom shall remain nameless ... that Elizabeth is married.

"Married? To whom?"

Ronald Higgens. They tied the knot in a private ceremony before the Justice of the Peace.

"Why would Beth want to marry Ronald?" Lucas asked.

Why, indeed? I also heard from another reliable source whom also shall remain nameless that Elizabeth is pregnant. The baby is due sometime in late January or early February..

"So?"

She hasn't started to show yet, but when she does -- there'll be plenty of folks counting on their fingers.

"What does this have to do with me ... now that we've broken up?"

Do the math, Lucas. If the baby is due the end of January, it means she must've conceived in May ... about the time you were back from school and the two of you were going out.

"Are you saying you think I'm responsible?" Lucas replied.

The thought crossed my mind. I'm sure it'll cross the minds of others.

"Beth and I never did anything like that ... and if we did, why would she be marrying Ronald?"

Why, indeed? You keep asking the pithy questions, Lucas. If you say you're not responsible...

"I'm not, Mom -- I swear to God, I'm not!"

Then, there's only one other explanation.

Lucas felt his cell vibrating in his pocket. It made a chime that indicated an incoming text message. He pulled it from his pocket and read the screen. Im downstairs where r u was the message from Sharon.

"Mom -- I gotta go."

Think about it, Lucas. You might conclude that breaking up with her was the best thing that ever happened to you.

"We'll talk later Mom. I really gotta go. Bye." He hung up the phone and headed out his door. Then, he smacked his palm against his forehead and fumbled for his keys. He opened his door, snatched the thumb drive from his desk and dashed down the corridor.

Lucas met Sharon by the cafeteria entrance. "Sorry," he said. "My mom called."

"It's okay. My appetite is back -- I'm starving."

"Then, let's get you some chow."

He handed her a tray and took one for himself. Then, he picked items from the buffet and filled a glass from the soda machine. Sharon stood behind him in the checkout line. He presented his meal card and then headed for an empty table.

Sharon sat across from him, her tray loaded with food. "Don't make yourself sick again," he said.

"Oh, I won't. I am so hungry, though." She picked up a fork. "This is a really nice dining hall. Do they always have soft ice cream?"

"Yes -- unless the machine is broken."

"I'm having some for dessert." She ate a forkful. "Maybe I'll eat here more often."

Lucas dug into his pocket. "Before I forget." He handed her the thumb drive.

"Thanks." He watched as she slipped it into the front pocket of her shorts.

His mind wandered to the conversation with his mother. Implications of what she said were beginning to sink in. He clenched his jaw and supported his forehead with his hand.

"Lucas? ... Lucas?"

"What, Sharon?"

"I'm going to get some ice cream. Would you like some? I'll get it for you."

"Okay ... sure. Thanks."

"Cone or cup?" she asked. "Lucas -- cone or cup?"

"Oh ... Cup, I think."

She set a styrofoam cup before him. "Lucas -- what's wrong? You seem to be distracted."

"The reason my mom called was ... She has evidence that Elizabeth was cheating on me while we were going out. I think she was hoping it would make me feel better about breaking up..."

"Does it?" Sharon asked.

He sighed. "Not really. It adds to it the fact I was being played as a fool. I wonder how many other people knew? I never knew -- I never even suspected." He made a fist to pound the table but checked himself.

"You should be happy to be rid of her," she said.

"That's what my mom suggested. I should be but I'm not."

Sharon finished her meal and pressed her hand against her abdomen. "It feels good having a full stomach, after this weekend." She felt her belly. "I usually don't eat so much at once, but I was so hungry. I can feel my stomach -- it feels like a football in there."

"You certainly did eat enough," he replied. "I'm glad you're feeling better."

"Did you grasp today's Calc-III material?"

"Yeah ... pretty well."

"If you'd like we could go over it together," she suggested.

"No ... Not tonight, Sharon. I think I'll go take a long walk. I'll see you in class tomorrow."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.