The Omega Touch - Cover

The Omega Touch

Copyright© 2010 by Lazarus Valentine

Chapter 26: Happy Endings and New Lives

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 26: Happy Endings and New Lives - Super powers traditionally come from one of four sources: Science, Magic, Cosmic, or Mutation. But five years after the death of a powerful superhero, a young reporter discovers that there are limitless powers that can come from the simple acts of love, compassion, and generosity. (Illustrated)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Superhero   Group Sex   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   First   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Slow  

if image doesn’t load, click reload on your browser

Over the rest of the week, life had completely transformed for Tricia, Annie, and Joey.

Tricia and Joey recuperated quickly thanks to Snow Angel’s healing abilities and they both made complete recoveries. Tricia’s head and neck wounds were simple to heal, and she was out of the neck brace by the next day. Joey got his full-blood transfusion, but needed more work on his heart, lungs, and muscles. Dr. Booth worked closely with Snow Angel on these.

It did not take long for Tricia to be positively identified in the videos, and there was a crowd of reporters who camped out at the hospital for their entire stay, all eager to get a glimpse of this new superhero. Blogs and talking head shows lit up about her, talking and speculating and generating rumors which just got worse as the week progressed. The video server at WKMB crashed under the sudden demand for clips of her segments, and old nude photos of her appeared on the web. The Virginia police department had collected her cell phone at the scene of the fight, and reported that it rang non-stop in the evidence locker for hours until its battery died. Tricia of course loved the attention, but for Joey’s sake refused interviews.

It also didn’t take much time for the reporters to discover Annie as her roommate, and soon she was inundated with reporters at the hospital and at home, and she needed a security escort to get in and out of the hospital. Offers for her services exploded, and because she wasn’t entirely certain that the lottery ticket prediction would work, she shrewdly let people know that she was in high demand and would only consider seriously high-paying jobs. The payment offers tripled.

Because he was a minor, the hospital and the police tried their best to protect Joey’s identity, but his name somehow slipped out within a couple days. Rumors of the return of Omega Boy abounded, which fueled tremendous speculation and a resurgence of interest in Omega Man. A documentary on Omega Man appeared on the Discovery Channel within days, and Joey got to see his father on television for the first time in years. He also got to see himself in the fight at Freedom Plaza, and could hear the faint recording of himself saying “Omega Boy”, but it was hard to hear.

Talk radio shows speculated and developed rumors about Tricia, Annie, and Joey. Accusations flourished from simple inappropriate behavior to kidnapping, rape, and mind control. Late-night talk show comedians had a field day with the new rumors. Wanda Sykes commented on her show that if any inappropriate behavior existed between Tricia, Annie, and Joey, it was well-deserved.

“Considering what Joey did for us all, there ain’t enough pussy in the world to pay him properly.” quipped the comedian. She of course was immediately rebuked by the extremely sensitive, and her ratings skyrocketed.

Several superheroes visited the hospital over the week. Tricia met with them, and many of them felt like old friends to her. Quantum Knight and Bullwhip recovered quickly, suffering only bruises, cuts, and burns, but Snow Angel handled their wounds within the first day, and they were back to work within a couple days. Crime in DC picked up a bit with the news of so many superheroes out of action, but it soon died down when it became apparent there was a whole crowd of new superheroes in the area visiting and picking up the slack.


On Wednesday evening Annie rolled into the hospital chapel, finding it empty except for the presence of a young, blond, teen-aged girl who sat alone, weeping quietly. Annie noted the girl, wheeled down the small aisle, and parked next to her.

“Hi. Do you mind?” Annie asked quietly.

The girl glanced at Annie, hung her face down, and shook her head.

She was very pretty, Annie noticed. She had long blond hair, fair skin, and Nordic features, and was just starting to blossom into womanhood. Annie reached for her purse and pulled out her cell phone. She sent a quick text message, and put the phone away.

The girl sat quietly, trying to keep herself under control. She simply held her head low and didn’t look at Annie. She occasionally sniffed and wiped away tears.

Annie pulled a tissue from her purse and offered it. The girl shook her head. Annie put it back in her purse and said “You know, I’ve spent a lot of time in hospitals, and I know there are times when you just need to get away and think, cry, scream ... Everyone needs to get away. Patients, family, friends ... even doctors.” She looked at the girl. “Is there someone here you’re worried about?”

The girl thought for a second and nodded her head.

“You want to talk about it to a stranger?”

She shook her head.

“How about a friend?” Annie held her hand out and smiled.

The girl smiled and giggled softly. “Thanks ... But I don’t really want to talk,” she whispered, almost hiding her voice.

“You might find that talking helps,” Annie offered.

The girl shrugged, but stayed quiet.

Annie shrugged as well. “Suit yourself.”

They were quiet for a moment.

“That’s a pretty dress you’re wearing,” Annie said.

“Thank you,” the girl whispered noncommittally.

Annie paused. “You know what would look good on you?”

“No. What?”

“Green.”

The girl snapped her head up and stared at Annie. Annie smiled and winked. The girl groaned and blew out a long exasperating breath, and her skin and hair shifted, returning to their normal green color.

“How did you know?” Snow Angel asked.

“You’re one of the more popular subjects in the SCI community. I have a friend who showed me a re-colorized picture of you as a blond. So I recognized you.” She leaned in close. “I think he’s got a crush on you.”

Snow Angel smiled sadly. “I should go visit him sometime.”

“He’d like that.” Annie tilted her head.

“What was that text message you sent?”

“Found her. Leave her alone,” Annie recited. “Everyone is looking for you, and wondering why you keep disappearing. I figured you needed some escape time, and I wondered where you would go. My first guess was the roof, which is not the easiest place for me to reach.” She patted her chair. “But then I thought, you can fly, so why would you stop at the roof? Kind of pointless for me to check up there. But if it was the first place I thought of, it would probably be the first place anyone else would have thought of, and you would have thought that too. So I thought I would try here. You want to talk?”

Snow Angel sighed.

“Well then, why don’t I start?” Annie turned her chair towards her and looked at her seriously. “Thank you. Thank you for saving my friends’ lives. If it were not for you, they would both be dead, and I know it was very difficult and painful for you to do this, and you got hurt seriously. So I thank you. We are all in your debt.”

She smiled shyly.

Annie continued. “If there is anything I can do to help you, please, let me know.” She held out her hands to the superhero. “I’m a hell of a good web-designer.”

Snow Angel giggled. “Thanks.” She reached out, took Annie’s hands, and held them.

“Whoa ... You’re fingers are freezing!”

“Yeah. They do that.”

Annie ran her fingers over Snow Angel’s hands. “It’s a nice cold. Not biting. Feels good.” She paused. “Can I ask you a very personal question?”

Snow Angel shrugged. “Sure.”

“What is your name?”

She smiled. “You can call me Snow, or Snow Angel...”

Annie shook her head. “No. That’s a title, a code name. And I’m not going to call you ‘Iowa’ either.”

She paused for a second, and smiled shyly. “No one has asked me that in a long time ... Emily.”

“Emily ... Nice name. Pretty. Don’t hear it that often.”

“Well, it was pretty popular back in my day.”

Annie tilted her head. “And when was that?”

She took a deep breath. “Nineteen-ten.”

“Oy! You’re looking good for your age. How old are you now?”

She thought and sighed. “I don’t like thinking about that, but I guess I’m ninety-nine now.”

Annie looked impressed. “Wow. You should tell Willard Scott.”

She giggled and shook her head. “I don’t think I will.”

“Well, next birthday we’re throwing you a big party. You have a bunch of new friends now.”

Snow Angel smiled. “Thanks.” She looked at Annie, and her smile faded as her eyes dropped down to the chair. “I suppose you’d like me to take a look at you too.”

Annie cocked her head. “For what?”

She gestured to her legs. Annie looked down. “Oh.”

“Isn’t that what you wanted?”

Annie sat quietly for a moment. “You know ... For years, I dreamed of meeting you so you could ... But today, no. That’s not why I came here.” She thought some more. “And besides, I saw that interview you did. You’ve been asked before. We both know what happens if you try to heal this type of injury.”

She nodded. “It can be excruciating. Some healing needs to be slow.” She sighed. “So ... you’ve dreamed of meeting me. Here I am.” She leaned back, wiped her face, and gestured reluctantly to the chapel. “Is this what you were expecting?”

Annie shook her head. “No. And of course we first met over the clouds. I certainly never would have expected that.”

Snow Angel chuckled and hugged her knees. “I have to ask you something ... When I first approached you, and you two were all into each other...” Annie blushed slightly. “ ... I thought I heard music.”

“That was me ... Well, both of us. Joey gave me this power to broadcast music mentally.”

“What was that piece? It was beautiful.”

“Love theme from Superman. ‘Can You Read My Mind?’, orchestral version.” Annie smiled. “I’ve listened to it so many times I’ve memorized it. I’m a sucker for any movie about flying. Top Gun, Peter Pan, Chitty-Chitty-Bang-Bang. Those Magnificent Men In Their Flying Machines.” They both giggled. “How about you? What do you like?”

Snow Angel cocked her head. “I like Broadway musicals. It’s the only thing left from vaudeville. I always have some song stuck in my head.”

“You have one now?”

Her smile faded. “Yeah, I do.” She closed her eyes and sighed.

Annie waited.

Snow Angel turned towards the front of the church and softly sang to herself. It was barely a whisper.

“See my eyes, I can hardly see.
See me stand, I can hardly walk.
I believe you can make me whole.
See my tongue, I can hardly talk.”

She took a soft shuddering gasp of air and continued. Her voice got a little stronger, but it quivered with an underlying pain.

“See my skin, I’m a mass of blood.
See my legs, I can hardly stand.
I believe you can make me well.
See my purse, I’m a poor, poor man.”

She started slapping her hand on the pew in front of her, steadily driving the hard beat from the rock opera.

“Will you touch, will you mend me CHRIST?
Won’t you touch, will you heal me CHRIST?
Will you kiss, will you heal me CHRIST?
Won’t you kiss, will you pay me CHRIST?”

Her voice was stronger, her fist pounded the pew harder in time with the music, and bursts of snow fell from her hand as she accelerated the tempo. Annie watched her with a growing concern as the girl’s voice grew angrier and more desperate.

“See my eyes, I can hardly see.
See me stand, I can hardly walk.
I believe you can make me whole.
See my tongue, I can hardly talk.”

Snowflakes had turned into ice crystals which fell from her pounding fist and shattered as they hit the ground. Snow Angel’s eyes were locked on the cross hanging at the front of the chapel. She stared at the cross with a growing fury, and her singing turned into a rasping shout.

“See my skin, I’m a mass of blood!
See my legs, I can hardly stand!
I believe you can make me well!
See my purse, I’m a poor, poor man!”

Ice grew over the pew in front of her, and Annie could feel the cold radiating from her body. Snow Angel pounded the pew faster and harder, her voice growing louder and angrier. Tears flowed down her cheeks, forming icicles.

“Will you touch, will you mend me CHRIST?
Won’t you touch, will you heal me CHRIST?
Will you kiss, will you heal me CHRIST?
Won’t you kiss, will you pay me CHRIST?
SEE MY EYES I CAN HARDLY SEE!
SEE ME STAND I CAN HARLDY WALK!
I BELIEVE YOU CAN MAKE ME WELL!
SEE MY TONGUE I CAN HARDLY TALK!...”

Annie grabbed her arm, risking frostbite, and stopped her. Snow Angel’s face was a mass of pain and tears. She pulled the girl into her arms, and Snow Angel screamed and cried.

“It’s okay...” she soothed the superhero. “It’s all right...”

“THEY KEEP...” she screamed.

“I know,” Annie said.

“THE BURN WARD!...” she sobbed. “THE AMPUTEES ... EMERGENCY ... THEY KEEP TAKING ME...”

Annie rocked the sobbing and crying girl in her arms. “I know. You need to get away.”

“I CAN’T...” she screamed. “I HAVE TO ... Great Power! ... Great Respons...”

“No! Your body! Your decision!”

Snow Angel looked up at Annie. Her face was tortured and twisted, and she gasped for breath and struggled for control. “No. I have to. I have the power,” she cried.

“You take care of YOURSELF first,” Annie ordered.

“But I...” She sobbed, but couldn’t finish her thought.

“Nobody tells you what you have to do with your powers. What are they telling you?”

Snow Angel winced at the memories and spoke in broken, sobbing words. “The doctors ... They keep taking me to ... to new patients ... They want me to ... heal ... rebuild ... stop pain ... look inside...”

Annie rocked her and stroked her head. Snow Angel’s tears fell and froze on the way down. She wiped them away, breaking them off her face. She was wailing and screaming.

“The patients call to me ... Some I can’t help! I can’t cure diseases ... They yell at me!” She sobbed. “And the ... administrators ... They yell at me too ... Not FDA approved ... Liability! Like I’M GONNA HURT SOMEONE!”

Annie continued to hold the shaking and crying superhero and rocked her. The girl was freezing cold, but Annie didn’t complain.

“I’m not a doctor!” she whined. “I’m not like them.” She looked up at Annie, gasping for breath. “They’re good people! They care, and they’re strong. But they knew what they were getting into. They chose this! They got training!” She lay her head down on Annie’s lap and shook while she cried.

“I WAS SEVEN YEARS OLD!” she screamed. “HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHAT IT WOULD BE LIKE?”

Annie held her and rocked her, caressing and soothing her. “Is that when you got your powers?”

Snow Angel nodded her head and sniffed. “It was the snowflakes.”

“Snowflakes?”

She nodded again, crying and sniffing. “I was ... I went outside. It was nighttime. Snowing. Mommy was in bed. I wanted to ... to make snow angels one last time.”

Annie held her and caressed her, and wiped a couple tears from her own eyes.

“I thought it was going to be my last winter.” She looked up at Annie. “I have Leukemia.”

Annie shuddered. Snow Angel dropped her head back into her lap. “I wanted to live. And I was watching the snow ... and I knew that every snowflake was different. And I wondered ... and I found out that ... some snowflakes are more different than you can imagine.” She looked up at Annie. There was a wonder in her eyes as she softly spoke. “They talked to me. I could hear them. They asked me to promise to help people. I said I would. I wanted to be like my doctor. He was so nice to me. But I really just wanted to live.”

She lay her head back down. “Mommy found me. Took me inside. Called the doctor. That morning I felt better ... and my room was covered in ice.” She shook in silent crying. “So I have to do it. I promised.”

“You promised to help people,” Annie agreed. “But did you promise to help every person you meet who needs help, every moment of every day? Did you promise to give up your life, and your choices? Your freedom?”

Snow Angel looked up. “No,” she whispered.

“Emily ... you DO help people. You fulfill your promise. But you don’t have to suffer for it.”

“I don’t want to go to medical school,” she confessed.

“And you don’t have to,” Annie said. “Your life, your decision.”

She lay her head back down on Annie’s lap and cried, and Annie lay her hands on her cold body and did her best to warm her, and heal her.


On Saturday about noon, Joey was released from the hospital. Tricia had been officially released a couple days earlier, but she stayed with Joey anyways. Annie had shuttled back and forth between the hospital and their apartment the entire week, and brought them some fresh clothes, for which both Tricia and Joey were very grateful, having discovered the awful things that happened to their underwear due to their respective near-death experiences. Annie also got Tricia a new phone, with a new number. Tricia’s first text message on the new number was on Friday night, from Annie, just after the Mega-Jackpot Lottery drawing. The entirety of the message was “Fuck work!”

Tricia was dressed in a simple T-shirt and jeans. Her shirt was a parody of the classic “I <Heart> NY” slogan, saying “I <Reduce/Reuse/Recycle> MEN”. Joey loved the shirt, and could not stop staring at it. Tricia thought that maybe it had something to do with the fact that it was a little tight on her.

They signed out, hugged a few favorite nurses and doctors, took pictures, and hand-in-hand, headed towards the front exit, only to stop as they saw the crowd of reporters still waiting for them. Joey squeezed her hand. “Do we have to go that way?”

“No,” she said, and they backtracked into the hospital. She called Annie on her new cell phone. “Annie!”

“Oy! Where are you?”

“We’re still inside. Can you move the van around back?”

“No. I’m not in the van. I’m home.”

Tricia did a double-take. “What are you doing home? Aren’t you picking us up? Did you forget we were leaving today?”

“No. Something came up. You don’t mind coming home alone, do you?”

Tricia frowned. This is so unlike her. “Um ... No. It’s okay. We’ll manage.” She closed the phone. “We’re on our own. I suppose we could get a cab or...”

She glanced at Joey, and then at his hands. “ ... or we could just go home under our own means.”

Joey grinned and shrugged. “Why not?”

“I still want to go out the back,” Tricia said. “Less reporters.” They headed off to one of the rear exits.

As soon as Tricia opened the back door, they were accosted by several reporters who were hanging out in the back of the hospital. “Miss Sanchez! A word! Can you tell us about your powers? How long have you known Joey? Is it true this is Omega Boy?”

“Back off!” Tricia yelled, pulling Joey closer to her. “No comment!”

“Tricia! Sweety!” a familiar voice called out. She cringed, turned, and looked, knowing who it was before she could stop herself from looking.

“Oh god ... it’s you, Marty.”

“Tricia! Oh it’s so good to see you!” her old boss said, pushing up through the reporters. The other reporters, seeing that Tricia knew this man immediately quieted down to record everything that they said. “Listen honey!” he pleaded as he came up close. “Last week, we had a rough day, but I think we should just put all that behind us and start new. Whaddaya say?”

Tricia groaned and rolled her eyes. “That wasn’t just a rough day, Marty. I quit, remember?”

“Look, honey! I’m willing to forget all about that! And I thought about it, and you were right! You need to do better stories, and I’m willing to let you do them. Do whatever you want! Take whatever stories you want! You want an office? A raise? Personal staff? Whatever! Name it, it’s yours!”

Tricia glared at him. “Look Marty! I’m not taking it! I’m not interested!”

“Oh come on, honey! Work with me! Tell me what you want, and I’ll get it for you!”

“Marty! I told you! I’m not interested. The only reason you’re offering me this is because I’m famous now, and you want to take advantage of me, AGAIN. Well, forget it!”

“Tricia honey!”

“DON’T ‘Honey’ me!” she snapped at him.

Marty raised his hands up in surrender. “Okay! Okay! Look, Tricia! I’m telling you, I know what it is that you want. You want to change the business of journalism back to journalism, the way it used to be. Well, I’m here to tell you that you can do that. And I can help you. People will listen to you now! We can make a difference together!”

Tricia closed her eyes in frustration. “Oh, give me strength!” she muttered to herself. She snapped her eyes open and stared at Marty. “Listen Marty, I...”

A surge of energy filled her body, and she jolted slightly. She felt strong, powerful, and invincible. She looked at Joey. He had a slight grin on his face.

She looked back to Marty with her own slight grin. “Marty. Let me put this to you in very simple terms.”

“AAAHH!!”

Tricia had grabbed him by the belt and hoisted him up high, one-handed, over her head. All the reporters scrambled back and kept their cameras trained on her.

“I do NOT want to work with you!” she yelled.

“AAAAHHH! STOP! TRICIA! HELP!”

Still holding the man over her head, she carried him down the steps and marched towards the nearest dumpster. “I do NOT want to hear from you again. I do NOT want to see you again!”

“LET ME DOWN! HELP!”

The other reporters scrambled and followed, eagerly capturing every moment, and obviously enjoying the scoop.

Tricia reached the dumpster and casually jumped eight feet into the air, landing on one of the two lids. She kicked one of the lids open. “I do NOT want you in my life, in any way! I do NOT want to have to deal with you. This is GOODBYE!”

Marty was still wailing and yelling, and Tricia lowered him to look in his face. “You’re a disgusting pig, and nobody should have to work for you. And this is the LAST time you are going to see me in a good mood.”

“Tricia! Don’t!”

She dropped him in the trash, and kicked the lid shut. It slammed with a loud, echoing, metallic BOOM, and she jumped off the dumpster. Sounds of rustling and yelling came from inside the dumpster, and as an afterthought, and grabbed the edges of the lids and crushed them, crimping them shut.

“GOODBYE Marty!” She yelled, slapping the side of the dumpster. “And don’t worry. I’m not going to tell them anything about the shitty way you treated me,” she said, referring to the reporters who were watching this. “I assume you won’t say anything either.”

“HELP!” He screamed from inside the dumpster. “SOMEBODY HELP ME!”

Tricia brushed her hands clean and marched back to the reporters. She glared at them. “Anyone ELSE want to piss me off?” she challenged them. They stared at her with expressions of amusement and disbelief.

She gave them a critical look. “What?” she yelled. She glanced at her shirt, and pointed to her left breast which was currently sporting a triple-green arrow logo for recycling. “Oh, you’re concerned about THIS? Look, normally I would recycle, but that wasn’t a man. Come on, Joey.” She held her hand out to him. “Let’s go home.”

Joey grinned and took her hand. She picked him up and held him easily, and she jumped into the sky.


Tricia and Joey soared across the city, heading east. He was cradled in her arms, and the warm summer air rippled through their hair and shirts. The bright city flowed under them as they flew home. They grinned at each other.

“You know, I think I’m getting better at this flying stuff.” Tricia said.

“I think you still need to work on that take-off.” said Joey. “I think I left my spleen back down there.”

They smiled and reached for each other, and were soon kissing. “Dios mio, I’ve missed this.” Tricia gasped.

“Me too,” he said between kisses.

“I can’t tell you how many times this week I wanted to slip into your bed and suck you off.”

“I can. It was eighty-seven times. I kept count,” he joked.

She laughed. “You know, we have some work to do. We still have to do this time-travel stuff.”

“I know. I’m looking forward to it.” He frowned. “Do you think that was a good idea, throwing Marty in the trash like that?”

Tricia shook her head. “Probably not, but I’m not worried about it. The video will go viral, and it’ll torture Marty more than me. He’ll try to sue me tomorrow, but Amanda will straighten him out. Once she points out to him that a lawsuit will bring up the sexual harassment, he’ll back down.”

“You sure about this?”

“I’m POSITIVE that’s what’s going to happen,” she said with a smile.

Joey caressed her cheek and stared into her eyes. “Thank you.”

“For what?”

“For everything. You saved my life. You rescued me from the streets and gave me a home. I don’t know why this all happened, but it’s like you just came into my life and decided to make all my dreams come true.”

Tricia gave him a glowing smile. “I don’t know why this happened either, but thank you. You made me understand that what I was doing with my life was wrong. You saved my life too.”

They hugged and kissed each other high over the city.

They soon approached their apartment building in Adams Morgan, and they could see another crowd of reporters waiting for them at the front entrance. Tricia rolled her eyes and landed on their balcony. When she touched the sliding glass door, she felt a brief jolt of electricity, and the door slid open for them.

“Hmm ... That was weird,” she remarked. “I wonder what...”

“What is THAT?” Joey asked, pointing into the apartment.

Hanging next to the wall was a green crystal. It floated unsupported, and rotated slowly. Tricia recognized it immediately. “Oh! Snow Angel was here. She gave us a ward.” She stepped into the apartment. “It’s a spell. It protects this place. Nobody can get in without our permission,” she explained to Joey.

“Cool!”

Scrappy came running up and barking, and Joey scooped him up and hugged him. “Hey there, Scrappy! I missed you. Has Annie been taking good care of you?” The dog excitedly licked and greeted Joey and Tricia.

“Ello?” came a voice from Annie’s room. Sven stepped out, startled to see Tricia and Joey. “Oh! Velcome back! I did not hear you coom in.”

“Sven?” Tricia said, completely forgetting to flirt with him. “Hi! What are you doing here?”

He pointed back to Annie’s room. “Miss Annie called far an appointment. Ve have yust finished up.”

Tricia stood and blinked, thinking. This is why Annie didn’t pick us up? “Oh, um ... Okay. Annie?” she called out.

Annie rolled out of her room and into the living room. “Oy! Joey! Tricia! You’re back!” She was looking gorgeous, wearing a black dress with a shawl draped over her chest, and her hair was done up nicely. She smiled warmly, and turned to Sven. “Thank you Sven! Friday, next week?”

“Ya.” He nodded. “I vill see you then.” He picked up his gym bag. “Goodbye. I vill see you all on Friday.” He took one last strange glance at the floating green crystal, and left.

Tricia crossed her arms and struck an attitude pose. “This? Sven? This is the reason why you couldn’t pick us up from the hospital?” she asked, more than a little annoyed. “What? You have a hot date?”

Annie took a deep breath to steady herself. “Sorry for springing this on you, but we need to talk.”

“Um...” Joey had put the dog on the floor and was holding Tricia’s hand. He was gently pulling her in the direction of her bedroom. “Can we, like, talk later?”

Annie shook her head, and then pulled the shawl down from her chest, revealing a staggering amount of luscious cleavage. “We’re going to talk now,” she decided. She gestured to the couch.

Tricia’s and Joey’s jaws nearly hit the floor as they stared at the vast expanse of breast flesh Annie was exposing, and they both felt compelled to sit on the couch, forced by the authority of Annie’s cleavage. Annie reached for three wine glasses and a bottle of wine which sat on the end table, and poured.

“I know what it is that you two want to do right now, and I can’t blame you. For all that’s happened to us, it’s easy to forget that it’s only been two weeks since Joey moved in with us. We’re all still in this honeymoon phase, and I know you two want to go rip your clothes off and go shtupn each other silly.” She handed them the glasses of wine. “Hey! My eyes are up here! BOTH of you!”

“Sorry!” Tricia said.

“I’m not,” Joey said.

Annie smiled. “Anyway, I suppose I could just let the two of you go do what you want to do, and have lots of fun doing it, but I gotta tell you, it’s not going to work.”

Tricia frowned. “What’s not going to work?”

“The time-travel,” Annie answered, taking a sip of wine. “It’s not going to work. Joey, you’re not going to be able to push time-travel into her.”

Joey looked confused. “But I thought that ... That’s what is supposed to happen, right?” He turned to Tricia. “You said I push time-travel powers into you, right?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.