The Omega Touch - Cover

The Omega Touch

Copyright© 2010 by Lazarus Valentine

Chapter 16: Three Mustards and Five Mayonnaises

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 16: Three Mustards and Five Mayonnaises - Super powers traditionally come from one of four sources: Science, Magic, Cosmic, or Mutation. But five years after the death of a powerful superhero, a young reporter discovers that there are limitless powers that can come from the simple acts of love, compassion, and generosity. (Illustrated)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Superhero   Group Sex   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   First   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Slow  

if image doesn’t load, click reload on your browser

Thursday, July 16, 2009, 10:00 PM

“What the fuck happened here?”

Captain Smithfield sipped his coffee as he surveyed the scene of destruction. Eight members of Mara Salcatrucha in various states of injury were being attended to by EMTs. Trenches were ripped up in the ground in long skid marks. A destroyed picnic table lay in shattered ruins.

Lieutenant Reid consulted his notes. “They say it was a rival gang fight. We’ve got broken bones, a couple with dislocated shoulders, concussions, whiplash...”

“Who, and how many others?”

“Depends on which one you ask. One said La Raza, another said Skinheads. Between fifteen and thirty.”

The captain nodded. “Sounds like they haven’t gotten their story straight yet. What happened to the table?”

“They say it was broken when they got here.”

“So in other words, they broke it.” He looked at the tracks dug into the earth. “What is this?”

“Again. Depends on who you ask. Some say it was like this when they got here. One of them said the other gang had motorcycles.”

“You’d think they all would have noticed the motorcycles.” Captain Smithfield examined the fresh tracks. “This isn’t a motorcycle tread.” He squinted. “Looks like a footprint.”

“Really?”

The captain followed the trench to a series of small divots, and then reached the concrete ground surrounding the restroom. He knelt down and examined the concrete floor, touching the hand-print indentation. He noticed the concrete dust in the depression. “This is fresh.”

“Excuse me?”

“The hand-print. This wasn’t made when the concrete was still wet. This was recently ripped up.”

Reid looked puzzled. “Who leaves fresh hand-prints in hard concrete around here? Bullwhip?”

“Nope. Too small. Either a kid or a woman.” He returned to the divots and measured them. “Stride is fairly long. Too long for a child. I’d say it was a woman.”

“Quantum Knight?”

“No. She normally doesn’t leave a mess like this.” He examined the scene. “Divots look like acceleration steps, and the trench is braking. Looks like a speedster.” He picked up a fragment of splintered wood and examined it. “Hand-print in solid concrete and a completely destroyed pine table, she’s also a brick.”

“A brick-speedster?”

Smithfield nodded. “It makes sense. They find a woman, take her to the table for easy access, and she Hulks-out on them. No wonder they aren’t talking. Only one problem.”

“What’s that?”

“If she could do this kind of damage, and knowing what the Mara Salcatrucha normally do with women they find, why are they still alive?”


As the captain and his lieutenant conducted their investigation, the woman slipped unseen through the crowd of police and emergency technicians, and stepped into an ambulance. She closed the door behind her, and sat next to the young man laying on the stretcher. She flashed her ID.

“Hi there. Jezebel Dis, FBI. What happened here?”

The young gang member coughed and groaned. “I ain’t telling you shit, lady.”

“I’m not interested in your shit. I want to know what happened. Word is you all got into a fight with one man. Super-powered, right?”

The kid shook his head.

“My job is to get that guy off the street. Maybe into a coffin. I pay well for any help in finding him.”

“Fuck off.”

“How does five-grand sound to you?”

His eyes perked open.

“Tell me about him. What did he look like? What could he do? What did he wear?”

The kid shook his head. “You’re in the wrong place. It’s not your guy.”

“How do you know?”

“It was a chick.”

Jezebel’s eyes widened, and she inhaled deeply. “A woman? What did she look like?”

The kid looked at her. “Like you. But with really big tits.”

She glanced at her hand, then at her well defined chest, and then back at the kid. “Like us? Hispanic?”

He nodded.

“What could she do?”

“She was ... fast, and strong. I don’t know. It was so quick.”

“Did you get her name?”

He shook his head. “No, but there was a boy she was chasing. She was calling to him.” He thought hard. “Joey.”

“Joey? Hmm.” She inhaled again. “Who was the boy? Her boyfriend? Her son?”

He shrugged, and grimaced in pain. “Too young to be her boyfriend. Not her son.”

“How do you know?”

He shook his head. “She said something about it.” He thought. “Can’t remember.”

Jezebel leaned in close, inhaled deeply, and concentrated. “Foster mother?”

“Yeah, that’s it. What are you sniffing me for?”

She smiled at the kid. “I like the way you smell.” She gave him a grin. “You’ve been very helpful. You deserve the reward.”

“You mean five thou...” That was as far as he got before he noticed Jezebel unbuttoning her blouse with one hand. With her other hand she reached out to his pants and rubbed his thigh.

“That was actually worth ten thousand,” she said. “And so much more.”

The kid grinned as she unzipped his pants.

Three minutes later, FBI agent Jezebel Dis stepped out of the ambulance and walked to the street, casually licking her hand and tasting the various bodily fluids that dripped from it. And as she reached the sidewalk and dropped her identification badge in the nearest trashcan, she could hear the screams from the emergency medical technician who discovered what remained of the body she left behind. By the time she disappeared into a nearby alleyway, several people back in the park were saying that they had seen a woman leave the ambulance, but nobody could agree on what she looked like. One said white. One said black. One said Asian.


Tricia sat in the padded seat, leaning her head against the large glass window, and luxuriated in a warm glow. Her breasts tingled, and she found herself rubbing and touching her body, squirming with pleasure. Her head bounced softly against the window as the train shook, running down its tracks.

“I know just how you feel,” said the woman next to her.

Tricia looked up and saw her doppelganger sitting in the seat behind her, relaxing with a dreamy look on her face. Tricia looked around at the Metro train. They were inside the tunnels now.

“This is weird. I keep winding up here.”

“Yeah. Me too,” said the other Tricia lazily.

Tricia blinked, and pinched herself. “This is a dream, right?”

The other Tricia nodded and sighed. “Yeah, I figured that out last time.”

Tricia looked around, and back at her twin. “Long trains going through tunnels ... that I understand. Twin sisters? ... That I don’t understand. I’m Tricia. Who are you?”

The doppelganger blinked with a dazed look on her face. “Well, I thought I was Tricia. Not so sure anymore.”

“Lot of help THAT was,” she said sarcastically, and found herself rubbing her leg and breast. “God, I am so horny! What’s going on?”

The other Tricia smiled. “Must be Joey.” She leaned back in her seat and stretched. “I’m dizzy. ¡Dios mio! Joey just gave me the fucking of a lifetime. I’m still shaking.”

Tricia chuckled. “Well, I wouldn’t call it that. It was very sweet, but it WAS his first time...”

The other Tricia shook her head. “No, that first round was sweet. The second round was ... grrowlll!” She growled to herself in pleasure.

“What are you talking about? You mean when we got into bed?”

“No, the second round in bed, after the nap, when he pushed me through time?” Tricia looked confused. The doppelganger Tricia squinted at Tricia, and her mouth dropped open. “You haven’t had that yet, have you? You’re in that nap now, right?”

“Huh?”

Her twin leaned forward, drunkenly off-balance and pointed at her. “You jerked each other off in the shower, then went to bed and had sex, and that’s it, right?”

“Yeah.”

She smiled and sat back. Tricia could tell that her doppelganger was definitely drunk. “We’re out of sync! I think I’m a couple hours ahead of you ... It’s amazing what a couple hours can do to you.” The twin looked around at the train. “Oh! That’s what’s happening here.”

“What’s happening?”

“Time-travel. Look, Tricia, if you’re where I think you are...” she said sluggishly pointing at her, “then the reason you’re horny is that for you, Joey is currently awake and wants more so he’s sucking on your nipples.” She smacked her lips and pointed her thumb at herself. “That’s what happened to me. Now you need to wake up and get on top of him and fuck the hell out of him. And remember; right before orgasming, ask him to push you through time!”

Tricia stared at her sister. “Have you been drinking?”

“That ... is an excellent suggestion!” she said sluggishly. “But no, I have not been drinking. But I sure could use a cigarette!”

“Oh no, don’t start that again!” pleaded Tricia. “You remember how hard it was to quit.”

The doppelganger waved her hand at her. “All right ... But you know? I think I am drunk. But this is not alcohol. Nope!” She stood up carefully and grabbed a handrail for support. “No, this is pure ... afterglow!” She grinned and shifted. “Yessssssss,” she hissed, and she held onto the vertical pole, wrapping her arms and legs about it like a stripper. She spun and swung on it lazily, whipping her long chestnut hair about her.

“Tricia,” Tricia said. “What did he do to you? What is he going to do to me?”

She grinned and pantomimed locking her lips with an imaginary key, and then stuffed the imaginary key into her bra. “Nope! You have to find that out for yourself.” She winked. “Trust me. You’re going to love it.”

The tingling in her breasts surged. Tricia squirmed and rubbed herself. “¡Dios mio! He’s really going to town on me, isn’t he?”

The doppelganger grinned and nodded. “I think you should go back to him now.” She sighed. “I gotta get up too. Have to go to work ... Damn it. Marty’s going to kill that story today.”

The sensations in her breasts intensified, and Tricia undulated and threw her head back, thrusting her chest forward as the pleasure flowed from her hard nipples. She gasped and clutched the head pressed up against her chest tight to her. The room was dark, and she squirmed under the boy as he mauled and kissed and sucked on her nipples. Her pussy itched for attention, and she could feel his erection rubbing against her leg.

She glanced at her digital clock. It was three in the morning. She looked back at Joey and smiled as she watched him eagerly sucking a nipple and squeezing her big breasts. Tricia ran her fingers through his hair, catching his eyes.

“Caught you, you bad boy!” she accused sexily. “You just can’t get enough of my boobs, can you?” He grinned at her, and she pushed and rolled on top of him, pinning his body down and mashing her fat tit into his face, smothering him. Joey let out a muffled moan and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her tight. Tricia giggled and shimmied her chest, working her big fat breast into his face. “You just love my big boobies, don’t you?”

He gave another muffled groan in affirmation.

“You like being smothered by my big titties?” she said as she rubbed her breasts over his face. Her hips churned, and she could feel him thrusting his groin up into her leg. Tricia reached down and grabbed a hold of his erection. “Well, I can’t get enough of your big, hard cock.” She stroked him, getting her hand wet with his pre-cum.

Joey bolted, and his hips shook. Tricia started to slide downward, freeing his face from her enveloping breasts. He took a huge gulp of air, and she kissed his forehead as he kissed and licked up her chest and neck. Soon they were kissing each other open-mouthed, their tongues battling and licking each other. She stroked his hard dick and squirmed as he kneaded her ass and breast. Tricia broke the kiss, growled at him, and sat up on top of him, straddling him. She rocked her hips over his groin, and rubbed his cock against her pussy with her hands. She was sopping wet already.

“I want to fuck you again,” she whispered.

“Me too,” he answered, reaching up and caressing her soft body.

She leaned over to her bedside table and pulled out a fresh condom. Sitting back on top of him and straddling his legs, she grinned, unwrapped the condom, and lovingly rolled it over his naked erection. Joey gasped and smiled as he watched the sexy nude woman running her fingers over his penis.

“One of these days we will have to do this bareback, so I can feel your hot cum inside me!” She lifted up, touched the head of his penis to her pussy, and lowered herself on top of him, sliding him fully inside her.

Tricia let out a long breathy sigh of relief as he filled her. The relieving pleasure glowed and as she felt his hardness stretching her and rubbing against her clitoris. She gasped and shifted on him, leaning forward and propping herself up on his chest. Joey reached up and caressed and squeezed her breasts as they dangled over him.

“Oh ... god!” She started grinding her hips, bucking and gyrating on his hard cock as an intense joy ignited inside her. Joey started thrusting, jerking chaotically at first, but then he dug his heels into the bed and pushed hard, lifting her body. “OH!” she yelped as she felt his shaft shoved deep inside her. “Oh yes!” She shifted her legs, opening them wider and giving him more access, and Joey started rhythmically pumping his hard dick inside her wet pussy with deep thrusts.

“God damn! You’re a fast learner!” she exclaimed. Her pussy burned bright with a primal euphoria, and her body shook as he repeatedly filled and stretched her, and she moaned and gasped and rocked up and down on him. “Oh yes! Fuck me!” she cried out as the boy mauled and squeezed her ample breasts, digging his fingers deep into her soft flesh.

Joey’s face was a portrait of wonder and excitement and disbelief, and Tricia grinned at him and leaned far forward on top of him. She kissed his lips hungrily, sucking his tongue into her mouth. Joey continued to pound and thrust into her. She sat back up straight and dropped her entire weight on his groin, impaling herself on his staff. Then she lifted her arms over her head, gathered her hair, and ground her pussy into him hard.

“Oh god,” she gasped as she shook and gyrated her hips. “You feel so fucking good!” She stretched and arched her back, and she thrust and bucked on him, grinding her clitoris against him.

Joey ran his hands over her full breasts again, and Tricia let go of her long hair and slapped her hands over his, squeezing them into her tits. She groaned as his fingers buried deep into her. Together they mauled and deformed her boobs.

A soft tingle inside her alerted her that her orgasm was imminent. This is it! This is when I go back in time! Yes! July tenth, seven oh-eight PM. Annie keep filming! Tricia, memorize the date and time and, and, trust your instincts, it’s him! Act surprised! She started bouncing up and down on his hard cock. “Fuck YEAH!” she cried out. “Joey! I’m gonna cum!”

“I know,” he said, holding on to her huge bouncing breasts as best as he could.

“Do something for me!” she pleaded, rocking and humping herself against him. “When I cum, use your powers on me, and push me through time!”

Joey looked puzzled. “Through time?”

“Yeah!” she gasped. “Fuck me! Yes!”

“Okay,” he said, slightly confused.

Tricia bit her lip and thrust and pounded harder, pushing herself to ignite her orgasm. “Oh! FUCK! YES! THAT’S IT! OH GOD!” she chanted.

“I can feel it coming,” said Joey. “Here goes.”

His hands, still buried inside her fat breasts, glowed and started to spray out sparks. The room lit up with a flickering light, and Tricia shuddered as she felt an essence enter her body through her breasts and flow through her. She thrilled at the sensation as Joey filled and invaded her body from above and below.

Her orgasm was moments away, and everything started to transform around her. Her body slowed down, becoming sluggish and thick, and the light from the streetlights outside flickered and strobed. Her digital clock’s numbers blinked and flashed, the individual segments of each number flashing independently in a set pattern across the display. Her voice dropped in octaves, becoming a guttural purr. The bounce in her hair slowed into an underwater dance.

What the fuck? This isn’t right. She felt trapped in her semi-frozen body. This isn’t traveling through time. He’s just speeding me up again. Her body felt unresponsive and anchored. And he’s not speeding up my body, but just my mind. What is he doing? I can’t move! I ... I ... OH GOD!!!

And then her orgasm hit.

Tricia’s orgasms normally felt like a series of small explosions synchronized with a set of pelvic contractions. But this was different. In the time-warp magnification perspective, the explosion was now a hurricane, and Tricia mentally screamed as her psyche was blasted away in a deluge of divine and carnal ecstasy. Gone was the simple and manageable firecracker bursts of pleasure, and in its place was now a torrent of euphoric fire erupting from her vagina, overwhelming her simple strengths and shattering her willpower.

The rapture inferno blazed inside her, consuming and inundating her consciousness with pleasures unimaginable. The surging continued unrelenting for ten, twenty, and then thirty seconds, as the sheer intensity shredded her sanity, preventing her from even forming a coherent thought. The surge then started to die, the hurricane dropped into a gentle breeze of pleasure, and Tricia’s mind reconnected.

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT??? THIS ISN’T HAPPENING! WHAT IS GOING ON? Her body was rigid and frozen, with all muscles tensed. She could feel a low roar emanating from her throat. I’m supposed to be traveling back in time. This isn’t supposed to happen! I ... Oh my god! ... Oh no! ... THAT WAS JUST THE FIRST FUCKING CONTRACTION! AAIIIEEEE!

And then the second wave hit. The volcanic eruption of ecstasy ripped through her body and mind, leaving gaping holes in her cognitive processes. Severed from language, Tricia’s mind snapped as the unyielding pleasure tore open her ego, emptying her of defenses, of thought, or countenance, and of will. The flooding orgasm washed her away, leaving behind an empty vessel in the woman’s mind and heart.

The second wave ended, and Tricia’s mind returned to a sense of ability. Internally she cried and screamed. GOD DAMN IT! STOP IT! PLEASE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME? PLEASE! STOP! I DIDN’T MEAN THIS! THIS ISN’T WHAT IS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN! JOEY, YOU’RE KILLING ME! IT’S LIKE FUCKING A GOD! I CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE! ... AAIIIEEEE!

The third contraction started, and the deluge of pleasure resumed, ripping out her thoughts and anger, shredding her defiance and strength, and consuming the shattered remnants of her being.

Her mind reattached. She was mentally sobbing. Please ... I beg you ... Stop ... Make it stop ... I’ll do anything ... It’s too much ... I can’t take it...

A fourth contraction came, and Tricia’s mind was forced aside by a tidal wave of irresistible and unyielding pleasure.

I’m going to die here ... It’s never going to stop ... We’re not meant to know such pleasures ... God forgive me, for I now know how you feel love...

A fifth contraction, and a fifth wave of ecstasy consumed her.

Tricia sat on Joey’s hard cock, and her face was glazed over with submission. Her mind was numb and broken, and she didn’t even try to think of anything as her mind reattached. She simply waited, resigned to her fate.

The world changed around her, and she heard herself screaming as her body broke free of it’s time-warp imprisonment. Limp and overcome, she fell over on the bed, rolled off of her lover, and lay panting and gasping. Aftershocks quaked through her body, and tears flowed from her eyes as she stared at the blank ceiling.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.