The Omega Touch - Cover

The Omega Touch

Copyright© 2010 by Lazarus Valentine

Chapter 10: Portraits and Strip Teases

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10: Portraits and Strip Teases - Super powers traditionally come from one of four sources: Science, Magic, Cosmic, or Mutation. But five years after the death of a powerful superhero, a young reporter discovers that there are limitless powers that can come from the simple acts of love, compassion, and generosity. (Illustrated)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Superhero   Group Sex   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   First   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Slow  

if image doesn’t load, click reload on your browser

Monday, July 13, 2009, 6:30 PM

“I’m home!” Tricia called out as she opened the front door. “I lucked out! Didn’t have to do a live broadcast tonight.” She put her purse and keys on the hall table. “And you won’t believe the bra I found! It’s this amazing bra! I bought three! I ... AAAHHH! ANNIE!”

She screamed because at that moment she saw that Annie was lying on the floor of the living room. Tricia ran in. “ARE YOU ALL RIGHT?”

She stopped when she saw the full picture. Annie and Joey were lying on the floor together, propped up on pillows, and reading a book. The TV was on, and the screen was frozen on an aerial shot of a train. Joey looked up and smiled at Tricia. “Hi Tricia!”

Annie turned to Tricia. “Oh hi! Shush-shush! We’re at a good part here.” She turned back to Joey. “Okay, keep going.”

Joey read carefully. “I’ve ... learned ... all our ... course ... books by ... heart of ... course I ... just ... hope ... it will be ... enough ... I’m...” He screwed up his face. “What’s this word?”

“Sound it out.”

“Her ... Mee ... One? ... Own! Her-Mee-Own ... Gran ... Grr? ... Jer! ... Her-Mee-Own Granger.”

Tricia frowned, and then realized what they were reading. “That’s actually pronounced Her-My-Oh...”

“ATT! ATT! ATT! ATT!” Annie waved and shushed Tricia. She turned back to Joey. “Very good! That was absolutely right! Her-Mee-Own Granger!” Joey smiled with pride. “Except for one slight problem,” Annie continued. “Her name is actually pronounced ‘Her-My-Oh-Nee.’”

“Her-My-Oh-Nee.”

“Yes. But! You did it right! You came up with the exact same wrong pronunciation that everyone else in this country came up with when this book first came out. It’s a hard name. Good job!” Annie turned back to Tricia. “Hi! Did you know that our boy is not only seven books behind the rest of us, but he hasn’t read a book in five years?”

Tricia blinked. “Um, no.”

“I figure he’s reading at a first or second grade level. So I thought I would start him on the classics.”

“We’re reading Harry Potter!” Joey exclaimed. “And, we’re watching the movie, too.”

Tricia was shocked, and thought back to the couple instances when she had seen him actually deal with reading. That makes so much sense. The text in the Gray’s Anatomy book didn’t interest him, and in the restaurant he just pointed at pictures of food. “Well, I see you two have been busy,” she said, as she sat on the couch. “Did you get any work done today?”

“Ach! No! I’ve got a new project here,” Annie answered. “We’ve got this boy to educate. We should divide up the subjects. I figure I can handle the three R’s, and you can handle the four F’s. But he’s been busy. Look what else we have here!” She gestured to some pages sitting on the couch.

Tricia picked them up and looked at them. They were hand-drawn portraits of herself and Annie. “What the ... WOW! Is that ... Is that ME?”

if image doesn’t load, click reload on your browser

“We have an artist in the family,” said Annie proudly. “He did yours from memory. I got to pose for mine.”

if image doesn’t load, click reload on your browser

“Oh my goodness! These are incredible!” Tricia looked at the other picture. It was of Annie in a reclining position. “How did you learn how to draw like this?”

Joey shrugged. “I um ... I saw this guy once in a park and he was doing drawings of people, and I watched him and I asked him how he did that, and he said just draw what you see, and not what you know. So that’s what I do.”

Annie picked up his story. “So for the past several years he’s been scrounging for supplies, finding whatever pens and blank paper he could find, and he’s taught himself how to draw. And not only that, but he’s discovered Art Therapy.”

Joey frowned. “What’s that?”

“You said drawing helps you think.”

“Oh.” He looked back at the book.

“So I noticed that he was drawing all the new things in his life, and he was drawing us as well. So obviously he’s been thinking about us.” Joey blushed as Annie said this. “He started drawing on the newspaper, but Oy, you should have seen his face when I showed him I had a ream of blank printer paper.”

Tricia picked up the newspaper and looked at the drawings on it. There was his new dresser, Annie’s chair, and a bed. She smiled. “So what brought up the book? Did he want to read?”

Annie shook her head. “No. I just noticed he had a hard time reading.”

Joey sneered. “She played a trick on me.”

Tricia raised her eyebrows. “What did you do, Annie?”

Annie grinned. “He was leaning on that paper, and it was open to the horoscopes.”

Tricia looked at the paper. “So?”

“So I told him I was born on April 15th, and I was a Pisces.”

“Well, I knew that,” Tricia said as she looked at the paper. “What is that supposed to...” She paused and frowned. “Annie, it says here you’re an Aries.”

Annie nodded. “Something he would have noticed if he could read well. He didn’t even notice that he had the horoscopes section in front of him.” She turned to Joey. “And that is perfectly fine. Now that we know you need help with reading, we can help you with that.”

“Annie, you told me you were a Pisces a couple days ago.”

“What, a girl can’t convert?” Tricia rolled her eyes. “And besides, I AM a Pisces. I checked it out.” Annie rolled on her back and pointed up to the ceiling. “April 15th, 1986, the sun was in equatorial grid longitude 1 hour, 35 minutes, and latitude plus ten degrees. In the left side of Pisces, according to the official International Astronomical Union constellation boundaries. See, at least THEY take into account the precession of the equinoxes.”

Joey looked at Tricia. “Do you know what she’s talking about?”

Tricia shook her head. “No. I stopped listening to her a long time ago. Has she been like this all day?”

Annie waved her off and looked at Joey “Ach! Tricia doesn’t get into the geek stuff like I do. She’s more down-to-earth. Speaking of down-to-earth, Trish, when was the last time you vacuumed under the couch? It’s filthy down there! I don’t like looking at that.”

“Well, let’s get you up then. Joey, can you help me?”

Joey stood up and they each grabbed one of Annie’s hands and lifted. “All right! This is so much easier!” Annie exclaimed as she easily pulled herself up with her strong arms. They spun her around and lifted her onto the couch. “Oh! A girl can get used to this kind of treatment!”

Tricia wheeled Annie’s chair over to her. “So, it sounds like you both had fun today. You like that book, Joey?”

He nodded. “Yeah! He’s ... like me. He lost his parents ... and he has these weird powers and he’s been hiding ... and someone is after him.”

Tricia frowned. “Who’s after you?”

He shrugged. “I don’t really know. Gus says that when he first found me, there were a lot of people looking for me. But he could tell they weren’t good, and he helped me keep away from them. Eventually they stopped looking for me. But he also says that there are always people looking for any kids with powers. He helps us because he can find those people.”

Tricia thought about that for a moment. “Hmm ... I wonder how he knows that.” She pondered for another moment. Hey, If I can’t get the book deal out of Joey, maybe I’m supposed to get some other story from him? She smiled at him. “Joey, you’re my source. You think you can help me find Gus? I have a few questions for him.”

Joey nodded. “Yeah, I think I can find him.”

“Who’s Gus?” asked Annie, as she finished shifting into her chair.

“A blind, homeless man. Hell of a judge of character. He helped me find Joey.”

“Gus watches the kids on the streets,” Joey said.

Annie raised her eyebrows. “A blind man watches the kids? And this works?”

Tricia nodded. “I’m thinking there’s a story this man can give us. What do you say we pay him a visit?”


They took the van down into the heart of the city, and Annie followed Joey’s directions as they checked out the various places that he knew Gus might be.

Eventually they saw him sitting on the side of the street, but had to go a couple blocks away to get a parking space. They quickly found a good spot in a parking garage, got out of the van, closed and locked it, thanked the paraplegic girl, and headed down the street.

When Joey saw him, he called out “Gus!” and he and Scrappy started running towards him. The old man smiled as he heard the voice.

“Zat you, Joey?”

“Yeah! Hi Gus!” He ran up to the old man. Scrappy ran up to Gus, yapped, and sniffed around him.

“Been a couple days! Hey there, Scrappy!” He reached down and petted the dog. “Get out of my junk! You don’t know where dat’s been. Where you been at, Joey? That lady find you?”

“Yeah. She’s here.” Joey looked over at Tricia and Annie as they came up. “These are my friends, Tricia and Annie.”

“Hola, Gus. Good to see you again.”

“Hey! Tricia the disha! So you been taken care of my boy here, right? I can tell. For da first time in his life, he smell like SOAP!” He cocked his head. “I hear some wheels comin’. Somebody in a wheelchair?”

Annie smiled, impressed. “Shoolem-alekhem. Zayer oongenaim! Good to meet you, Gus. I’m impressed. I keep my wheels well oiled.”

Gus seemed to hesitate for a second. “Girl, you talk funny. Where you from?”

“Manhattan.”

Gus rocked a bit “Sometin’ weird about your voice. You sound Chinee.”

Annie raised an eyebrow. “I’m Japanese. Born in Tokyo.” She frowned. “Didn’t know I sounded like that.”

Gus nodded. “Dat must be it. So Joey, deese two girls been takin’ good care of you?”

“Yeah!” Joey answered enthusiastically. “They got me all these new clothes, and they got Scrappy a leash and a cage, and I got a haircut, and I got to eat three times yesterday! And Annie, she washed my face today...”

Tricia turned to Annie. “You what?”

“I gave him a facial. I’m working on that acne.”

“Oh.”

Joey continued “ ... and she’s been teaching me how to read, and Tricia, she taught me um ... umm...” He blushed.

Tricia interjected, “The facts of life.”

Gus broke out in a huge smile. “Attaway to go, boy! My boy, he be turning into a MAN! Of course, you need to know dis stuff if you be livin’ with deese two fly girls! Dey be runnin’ round in dere underwear, and you be poppin’ boners and knockin’ the furniture over and shit. You need to know what’s goin’ on!” He chuckled and rocked back and forth in amusement as Joey turned several shades of purple. “I gotta thank you two girls for takin’ my boy here and takin’ good care o’ him. He needed it. I knew I could trust you, girl! Now Joey, I can hear your breathin’ in my direction. Why you lookin’ at me, wastin’ your eyes on my ugly ol’ ass? You just go ahead and just look at dem big titty girls! I know you ain’t tired o’ lookin’ at dem.”

Tricia barked out a laugh, while Annie screwed up her face in confusion. “So, Gus,” Tricia said. “I was hoping I could talk to you, ask you a few questions.”

“Now what would you want to know ‘bout me? I ain’t nobody.”

“I think you have a good story.”

“I ain’t got a good story. I’m just a bum.”

“No, I don’t think so. Joey says you watch the kids on the streets. What’s up with that?”

“Now Joey, whatchu be doin’ talkin’ shit about me like that for? You know I can’t see nutten.”

Joey dropped his jaw. “You said that yourself! You told me that when you first found me!”

“Now don’t chu go lying about me, boy! I ain’t say that to you. What chu think you doin’, standing there in yo new dress shirt and being all clean and everything, that don’t make you all that!”

Annie’s jaw dropped.

“Come on, Gus!” Joey said. “You took care of me, and you help all the kids out here.”

“Howz an old blind man gonna do that, you tell me? Nah, I’m just glad you got cho-self a home now. You all don’ need to be talkin’ to me.”

“OW!” Annie screamed.

Everyone jumped. Tricia and Joey looked at Anne. She was rubbing under her breast, and was grimacing in pain.

“What happened?” asked Tricia.

“My shlak under-wire just snapped!”

Tricia frowned. “How did that happen?”

“How should I know?” Annie said, unbuttoning her blouse right there on the street.

“Annie, what are you doing?” Tricia asked a bit nervously as she looked around at the other people on the street.

“I gotta fix this! It’s pinching my pazookheh like you wouldn’t believe!” Annie had pulled her blouse out forward and was looking down into her cleavage.

“You have to do that right here? Out in the open?”

“What? You would! Joey! Don’t look at me! Turn around! And you too! Both of you! Just stand close and give me some privacy.”

Joey bashfully turned around, and Tricia did so too. They stood close to Annie, blocking her from as much of the street as possible, while Annie dug her hand into her bra. “I can’t believe you’re doing this out here!” muttered Tricia as she looked away from Annie.

Annie had her head down, and she grabbed her bra and bounced it, sending shockwaves through her impressive cleavage. She shook her breasts, trying to adjust the underwire, and they jiggled and sloshed in her bra. Gus sat and smiled, as he heard the rustling and sloshing sounds coming from her chest.

Suddenly, Annie stuck both thumbs up, and jammed them straight towards her own eyes.

Gus flinched.

“AHA!” Annie yelled and pointed at Gus. “Caught you!”

Joey and Tricia spun around in shock.

“What?” said Gus.

“Not so blind, are you?” Annie accused the man as she buttoned up her blouse. “I knew you couldn’t resist that little show.”

“Annie, what are you doing?” asked Tricia. “What are you talking about?”

“Gus here. He can see. Can’t you, Gus?”

Gus hesitated. “Girl, you ain’t know what you talkin’ ‘bout.”

“Annnniiieeee!” Tricia wailed. “You’re not being very nice! He’s blind!”

“Then how does he know I was Asian?”

“He said you had a strange accent.”

“I know that! It’s Yiddish. But I don’t know any Japanese or Chinese. I know more German and Spanish than Japanese. I can’t fake a Japanese accent. Also, he knew I was buxom. With you I would understand if her heard your boozem bouncing around as you walk, but I wasn’t bouncing.” She slapped her chair. “I have a suspension system. Also, he knew what kind of shirt Joey was wearing. Don’t tell me dress shirts are that loud.”

“Annie ... He’s got cataracts. I’ve seen it.”

Annie nodded. “Oh, I’m sure of that! I’m sure that your eyes don’t work at all.” She grinned. “But our eyes work just fine, don’t they Gus?”

Gus was taken aback.

“You. You’re an optical telepath,” she said.

Everyone was silent and stared at Gus.

Gus took an attitude. “I ain’t know what you talkin’ ‘bout, girl. I ain’t no optimus telegraph.”

“Optical telepath. Probably a mutant. You can synchronize signals between your and anyone else’s visual cortex.” She looked at Joey’s very confused face. “He can see out of OUR eyes. That’s why he wants you to look at US instead of him.”

Joey got this astounded look on his face. “That explains SO much! You CAN see, can’t you? I always wondered! You always said you could just hear things and smell things real good.”

“Oh, I’m sure he can do that too,” said Annie. “Blind people get amazing sensitivity in their other senses, but Gus here still gets to see, as long as there is someone else around.”

Tricia stared at Gus. “That’s how you did that! That’s how you stepped over cracks and curbs, because I was looking at them! And ... how you knew who was in that liquor store before you walked in. I could see them. But how did you know what I looked like? There was no-one around...” Tricia smiled as she remembered. “You tricked me into looking at my own reflection. Pretty clever, Gus.”

Gus looked annoyed. “Shit!” he cursed. “I...”

Tricia knelt down to Gus. “Hey there. You’re secret is safe with us. And all I want to do right now is to talk to you, ask you a few questions. Look ... you took good care of Joey, didn’t you? You’re a good man. And what you’re doing out here on the streets for the kids with this talent of yours, it’s very generous. How could I possibly out you?”

Gus rocked back and forth a bit in frustration, and then said “You buy me a sammich?”

Tricia smiled. “Sure. Anything for you.”


They stopped off at a local sub shop, picked up sandwiches for dinner, and were seated together at a table. They were several tables away from everyone else, and they spoke quietly to each other.

“So, you were the one who found Joey five years ago, right?” Tricia asked.

“Yep. Dat was me. He was in a bad way. Hungry, scared, lost, sad...”

“What happened that day?”

Gus thought about it. “It was just a normal day, and den suddenly everybody who was on they cell phones started lookin’ at they phones, like they don’t work no more. Then I hear the explosion. I was a couple blocks away from the bank, and I saw lots of people headin’ in that direction, cause they be stupid! They hear sumtin dangerous happenin’, and they want to be closer to it. But I could see what dey were seein’, and I see all sorts of folk come running away from the bank. And they all be running afraid and yellin’, sayin’ dat ‘Mega Man was dead. But one was dis boy, and he was afraid, and he be crying too. And he was tearing his shirt off like it was poison or sumtin. And Joey, he ran into an alley and hid, and soon I see a po-leece man come runnin’ up, and he be looking all over the place. And Joey, he could see this po-leece and he be hiding from him. And the po-leece, he be askin’ people if dey saw ‘Mega Boy. Now I heard o’ Mega Man, and I know he be powerful and shit, but his boy don’t have no powers. But dat mean nuttin’ to the boy. He was alone, and he needed help. So I kept an eye on him.”

Tricia noticed that Joey looked a bit sad as Gus told his story, but he also looked interested. “So what did you do?”

“I helped him. I know dat when kids be lost and scared, dey don’t trust nobody, and dey need to steal to eat. So I would get some food and hang out where he would see me, and I would put the food down and set up my cup or sumtin, and he would come running up and steal it. And we did dat a couple days. And den one day as he was sneaking up on me, I just told him dat if he really wanted to get more food, I could help him.” He smiled. “So I showed him where to get clothes and food and where to go to the bathroom, and places to sleep. I showed him how to stay warm in da winter, and to always go to da free clinic, even if he didn’t feel bad. And I showed him how to hide, cause I knew, they be people lookin’ for him.”

“Who was looking for him?”

“All sorts o’ folks. Some were from Child Services, and others they be reporters, or ‘Mega Man fans. And den there was those people who you could just tell they were nothin’ but bad news.”

“How could you tell?”

Gus shrugged. “First of all, dey be packin’ heat. And second, dey be talkin’ to each other, saying dat they might have seen “the target”. That ain’t never good when people look for someone and won’t use his name.”

Tricia frowned. “Oh ... Not that I disbelieve you, but how did you know they were looking for Joey? Did they have a picture of him?”

“Some groups did. And dere were several groups lookin’ for him. Gov’ments, men in black suits, bounty hunters, all sorts. But even doze dat didn’t have a picture, I could tell. Dey be looking at kids who look a bit like Joey, and really lookin’ at dem close.” He paused. “When you look out other people’s eyes, you can tell more than what they see, but what dey LOOKIN’ fo’”

Annie gasped. “I never thought of that. Optical telepathy only links visual sensory information, and it doesn’t allow you to directly read minds. Telepathy doesn’t work like that. But it does make sense that you could understand what they’re thinking by HOW they are looking at things, right?”

Gus nodded. “Yep. I been doin’ dis for sixty-seven years, and I know when people lie to me, cause they look in one direction when dey lie, and another when dey tell the truth. And I can also tell what people are interested in by how dey look at you. Like right now, in dat table over dere, there be those two men, and dey both be lookin’ at you two girls big titties and asses and legs, and dat’s cause they want to have sex wit you.”

Annie blinked and looked around cautiously. Tricia just shrugged. Gus continued. “And dat be normal. Most people look at others like dey want to have sex wit dem. But as long as dey just look and ain’t touchin’, dey ain’t doin’ nutten wrong. Now dat man behind dat counter, he be lookin’ at Joey’s ass way too much.”

Joey’s eyes went wide.

“An’ I can tell Joey be scared now ‘cause his eyes got all bright. He lettin’ in more light so he can see. Joey, you okay wit us. He ain’t gonna touch you.”

Joey still looked nervous.

“If he does,” Annie said. “I’ll kick his ass for you.”

Tricia nodded. “She’ll do it, too. So Gus, are these people still looking for Joey?”

“Nah. They give up years ago. You the first person to come lookin’ for him in about three years. Everyone else think he dead or caught by someone else. Course, that don’t mean he not in danger anymore. They still be the normal perverts on the streets lookin’ for kids. They be them child pornographers and drug dealers and human traffickers. They always be lookin for kids. Any kids.”

“How do you find them?” Tricia asked. “They don’t carry pictures of their specific targets, right?”

“Right, but I can tell by how they look at the kids. They check out the kids bodies, and then compare their faces to any adults in the area. If I see a guy look at a kid and then he sees his mother, he does a lot of comparing of the two faces to see if they be related. If they related, he move on, but by then, I know who he is.”

Joey had taken a huge bite of his sandwich and said with his mouth full “Then there’s that devil woman.”

Tricia frowned. “Devil woman? Who’s that?”

Joey shrugged.

“I seen the Devil Woman couple times,” said Gus “She be looking for special kids. Kids like Joey. And she be nasty scary. She come out every couple of months checking out the homeless shelters and bus stations. And she ain’t right. I can tell she only interested in those kids with powers. She skip over normal kids and go straight for the special ones.”

“Who is she? What does she look like?”

Gus shrugged. “Don’t know who she is, and don’t know what she look like.”

Annie scrunched up her face. “You’ve seen her, but you don’t know what she looks like?”

Gus nodded. “Yeah. She uses some voodoo magic or some shit, cause everybody who see her, they see somebody different. Dat’s how I know when she around. They see a pretty woman, but she look different to everybody. Black folk see her as a sister, white folk see her as a white woman, Chinee see her as Chinee, and ‘Spanic see her as a ‘Spanic chick. Everybody see her in their own color, like she know people trust they own kind.”

“Have you seen through her eyes?” Tricia asked.

Gus nodded. “Yeah, but I ain’t seen her look at herself yet.”

“How does she find the special kids? Does she carry a Geiger counter or blood tests, or is she casting spells?”

Gus shook his head. “Nothin’ like that. She just smell them.”

Tricia frowned. “She smells them?”

“Yep. She get up close and breathes in. Like she can just smell powers. Nasty.” Gus paused for a second. “That night I met you, I wondered if you were the Devil Woman. Figured you weren’t, but had to test you anyway.”

“Test me? How?”

“That second liquor store. Farid and Cho both see you as ‘Spanic.”

Tricia thought back to Friday night. “It makes sense. You first saw me look at myself in a reflection and see a Hispanic woman. Then we skipped the first liquor store because the only person in it was a Hispanic man. Clever.”

“I got’s my ways.”

Tricia smiled. “Gus, I have to ask you. Why do you do this? Why do you live on the streets? Someone with your talents, your abilities, you could be working anywhere, doing security work or investigations. At the very least, you could go to Atlantic City and clean up at the poker table. Why are you living like this?”

“Girl, you think I ain’t tried that yet? They be telepaths and mutant sniffers all over that place. Nah, that ain’t work.”

“Yeah, but at least you could get a good job there.”

“What, and make it easier for them rich white bastards to rob poor folk? Fuck that shit! I ain’t helpin’ them.”

“So why do you live on the streets?” asked Annie.

“Cause after sixty-seven years, I learned that money ain’t shit. It’s all about who in your life and who you love and who you take care of.” Gus got quiet for a second. “Had a boy once. He was my life. Lost him to the street predators.”

“I’m sorry to hear that,” said Tricia.

Gus nodded. “So I do what I can for the kids on the streets. Cause they ain’t enough that the gov’ment doing for them.”

Tricia smiled. “Maybe there’s something I can do about that, Gus.”

“What chu mean?”

“I’d like to do a story about the homeless children in D.C. Talk about their lives, their challenges, the limitations of the homeless shelters, and about the people who hunt these kids. See if I can build up some community awareness on the subject. Maybe we can pass some new laws, or get some more funding for the shelters. I could use your help in this. How about it?”

Joey’s eyes went wide as she said this. He stared at her in amazement.

Gus swayed in his seat. “I don’t know. I don’t like doin’ things in the public eye.”

“I promise I won’t use your name or even talk about you. But you can help me find the right people to talk to. Plus, I’ll pay for lunches. Can’t turn that down, now can you?”

He hesitated. “I don’t know. Lemme think ‘bout it.”

Tricia smiled. “Okay. Can’t ask for anything more than that.” He’s going to need a bit more convincing. She grinned slyly. And I know just what he wants. “Well, if you’ll all excuse me, I need to visit the ladies’ room.”

She got up and walked towards the bathrooms. She stepped hard, and swung her ass a bit sexily, getting into the mood. The two men in their booth who had been watching her and Annie were now fixated on her. Tricia gave them a little smile as she passed them and walked into the ladies’ room. It was a small, single occupant bathroom, so she was alone in it. She closed and locked the door behind her, and then turned to the mirror.

She gazed into her reflected eyes, and grinned. “I know that you’re watching,” she mouthed silently.

She shook out her hair, giving herself a wild mane, and then leaned forward into the mirror. She propped herself up against the front wall and stared at herself, licking her lips. “If you work with me, you will get so much more than lunch,” she silently over-enunciated.

Tricia then took a deep breath and undulated her torso, thrusting her big breasts forward towards the mirror. She stared directly into her chest and then looked back at her face. Her long brown and auburn streaked hair spilled out over her shoulders in loose curls. “I know what you like,” she mouthed. She stretched, lifting her arms up high over her head, and arched her back as far back as she could, pushing her full bosom up and out, stretching the thin fabric of her blouse, and straining the buttons. She twisted her torso left and right, gazing fully on her abundant curves, and ran her hands down, around and over her ample mounds.

She turned back full towards the mirror, dipped one finger into her mouth, and sucked on her fingertip. Then she dragged her wet fingertip down to her chest, and then into the folds of her blouse at the top of her cleavage. “I like to show off,” she said quietly, and she unbuttoned one, then two, and then three buttons on her blouse. The fabric snapped open with each freed button, as her blouse was stretched tight over her magnificent bosom. She pulled the cloth open wide, revealing a vast expanse of coffee-and-cream colored flesh, a deep and tight cleavage, and large, plump breasts encased in a lacy, black bra.

Her finger slid down in between her soft mounds, and nestled deep in her dark and inviting cleavage. She pouted and tilted her head as she slowly stirred her finger between her breasts, and then pulled it out and dragged her finger across the succulent flesh, tracing the perimeter formed by the lacy fabric of her tight bra.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.