Temptation - Cover

Temptation

Copyright© 2010 by Zachary Maverick

Chapter 2: Close Call

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Close Call - Have you ever fantasized about an older woman when you were young? Perhaps someone close to you? This is about my best friends mother. Enjoy!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Voyeurism   Hairy   Big Breasts  

"Mom ... Mom. Hey, are you up yet? I've got problem." Tyler's voice echoed through the outside of the door. Josh and Melissa were cuddled up next to each other, absorbing the heat and comfort radiating off their joined bodies. Josh awoke, dazed and bewildered on exactly what happened the night before. Suddenly, Josh came to reality; he was in the bed of his best friend's mother. Melissa shifted and turned toward Josh. He felt her hot breath on his neck.

"Mo-om!" knocks came to the door. Melissa awoke. Her eyes grew three times larger.

"Oh shit!" Melissa exclaimed, "Josh!"

"Um, what do I do?" Josh asked, pressured.

"Uh..." Melissa thought of several escape plans, "Just get under the blanket!" Josh obeyed and shoved his head under, expanding his limbs to make his appearance under the blanket not visible. "Um, co- come in sweetie!" Melissa yelled through the door while sitting up in her bed.

The door cracked open and Tyler's head peered in. "Mom, I think Josh left. But, all his stuff is here."

"Oh, that's unfortunate." Melissa replied.

"Yeah, you'd think he would tell me at least."

Melissa's heart pounced beneath the blanket. She felt Josh's arm across her leg with his hand laying conveniently on her pubic hairs which were just under the flap of her stomoach. She received slight jolts of pleasure when she realized where it was, making her giggle. Abruptly, she blurted out, "Oh, Tyler, I think he went home."

Tyler peaked through the door once again, "What? Why?"

Melissa panicked and thought of any believable reason to give him. "I think he said something about having to be home early to feed the dog."

Tyler gave her a weird look. "Um ... ok." Tyler was confused at why his friend would go home so early just to feed a dog.

Once Tyler left, Josh threw the covers from his body, gasping for air. Melissa burst out laughing and pulled Josh to sit up. "Wow! That was a close one! And you're such a little kinky sneaker!"

"What are you talking about?" Josh asked.

"Oh, come on." Melissa reckoned, "Your hand ... my pussy."

"Oh! I didn't mean to do that. I'm so sorry Mrs. Jones!" Josh pleaded.

"Aw, Joshy, you're so cute," she chuckled, "Don't worry about it, hun." She laid a kissed on Josh's cheek and stroked his chest. She was still impressed by Josh's muscular physique. They were both still nude and coddled together. Melissa smoothly lowered her nails, scratching across Josh's young, taut skin. She found her fingers circling Josh's lightly haired belly button. Josh's toes spread with enthusiasm. He was anxious and nervous at the same time. His morning wood felt dull. Like a muscle need to be stretched in the morning. His member felt two fingers slightly squeeze its mushroom top head. Josh was instantly aroused. He snuck his hand to Melissa's large tit keeping an eye on her expression to make sure he was crossing any boundaries. After he saw that she did not object, he cupped upping his hand and rubbed the pinkish nipple. The areola was soft but was getting harder.

Melissa started to motion her hand and felt Josh become rock hard. "Oooh, someone's excited!" Melissa giggled. She began to jerk him off, pulling the foreskin over the head slowly at first. Melissa jerked faster, pulling and squeezing harder while Josh felt her bosom. Although, he could barely concentrate while he was being pleasured. In fact, his mind was blank; only feeling sensation throughout his body. Melissa used her other hand to grab his balls. Her touch was rough this time-- almost rude. But, it was an unexpected turn on. Josh hummed a low moan as he pulled his sack and massaged the skin in her palm with her fingers.

This act continued for a few minutes. She stared at his awed moaning face. Josh's breathing got extremely heavy and fast paced. Melissa moved her mouth to Josh's face and smooched his numb lip. Josh was shocked and momentarily forgot what to do. But luckily, the response came instinctively. His mouth moved in rhythm to hers. Their lips came out goopy and wet. Melissa continued stroking Josh's cock while kissing his lips.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.