Life of the Party: Part 2 (Teacher's Folly) - Cover

Life of the Party: Part 2 (Teacher's Folly)

Copyright© 2010 by mattwatt

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Janet Crosley is taking a new job, having succumbed to having sex with three students at a drinking party. Now they come to see her off. Join Janet as she moves into her future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Teacher/Student  

DeWayne was smiling broadly as he looked up at Janet, who was watching him intently. He went back immediately to the attention that he was paying to her pussy lips.

"Tastes good, J.C honey," he said.

"Oh, you say that to all the girls," Janet giggled.

"I guess not," was his answer, and he licked her vulva again, causing her to shiver and moan.

He was inserting his tongue inside her pussy, as Janet's head thrashed back and forth on the pillow above. He knew that she was almost ready to cum, when he said to her, almost as an announcement:

"Here I come, teacher."

"Home free now, DeWayne," was her response, and she opened her legs wide to receive him.

He moved up until he was just above her, his huge cock standing out from his body and ready for hers.

"Can I have it?" she crooned, "Have it, have it?"

"Sure can, J.C," he said and nestled it home into her pussy with the head of his prick now snugly inside of her.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Give me that, it's mine!" she wailed to anyone or anything that was listening.

"Thought you'd like it, girl," DeWayne said and pushed against her, grabbing Janet's naked hips and pulling her at the same time, to lodge himself deeply inside of her.

It was what she'd been looking forward to and waiting for just a long time. This at least was the thought that crossed her mind right then, as he began to fill her with his large cock.

"Teacher fucker!" she wheezed through her teeth, as he settled into a rhythm with her, fucking her harder and harder.

After DeWayne finally got all of his cock into Janet's pussy, he was moving vigorously and suddenly stopped and pulled his cock out until only the tip of it was still in her pussy.

"Nooooooooooo!!" she wailed.

"Give it back! Give it! I've been good; no more teasing! Please! Please!"

"Promise me first," DeWayne said.

"Anything, I swear it!" she wailed again.

"I want to take you to meet some of my pals," he said.

"Done!" she said quickly.

"And I want you to promise to do everything I tell you!" he said next.

"Absolutely! Totally! I promise!!!" she said fervently, reaching down for his cock.

He slapped her hand out of the way.

"I want everyone to know, all of them that this teacher's a hog!" he said in a cruel tone of voice.

"She is! She will be! You'll see! Pleeeeeeeeeaaase fuck me!" she said frantically.

"Want them to know that she's a cock sucker! When I tell her to be, if I tell her to be, where I tell her to be!" he said next, pushing his cock into her pussy a little and slapping the side of her ass for emphasis.

"Ohhhhhh yes, Master!' she pleaded, still clutching at him. "Old Janet C is DeWayne's cock sucker and she'll be a cock sucker to anyone that DeWayne wants to give her! Oh, yes, oh yes! That's true!"

"Got that straight, J. C?!" he said, sinking into her a little bit more.

"YES, DeWayne! GOT THAT STRAIGHT; THIS HOG, THIS COCK SUCKER TEACHER HAS IT STRAIGHT! YOU BET!"

He sunk down into her full length then again.

"AAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHH!" she almost screamed at him, as she felt him slide into her, filling her again.

She reached out with her legs and wrapped them around his waist. She knew full well that after the last time, and that drinking party, she'd promised herself to not do this again but this was as great as she expected it to get. She, right then, didn't know why she'd spent so much time teasing and not coming across for him.

The incessant pounding of his hips were pushing her closer and closer to a huge orgasm. She felt it build and he sensed too that it was building.

"Ohhhh," she sang into his ear. "Do that, DeWayne!" "Do that! Fuck this teacher! Maker her your bitch to order around! Do that, DeWayne."

"Gonna, J.C," he said in a strained voice, as he came nearer and nearer to cumming himself.

"Make her do dirty things for your friends, because you tell her to, and they know that! Display her! Use her! She likes it, she loves it! She's yours!" she sang to him.

"Know that, bitch; know that, whitey! Just know that J.C!" he said in a strangled tone of voice.

Finally, his hips, slamming against her own, the length of his cock filling her, his hands mauling her nipples, sent her positively screaming into an orgasm.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she shouted out, literally screaming. "Oh, DeWayne! Oh, yes, this is so good!"

He shuddered into his own orgasm and then let himself down on top of her. In a few seconds he rolled off of her, and lay at her side.

"Round one, J.C," he said to her.

She reached for him, for his slimy cock, and held it in her hand.

"Oh, DeWayne," she said to him, making an admission. "I mean it, when I say that I'll do what you want."

"Gonna keep that in mind, J.C," he said. "Gonna call up that card one of these days for sure."

She kissed his shoulder and said, "Do that, lover, do that."

She didn't remember ever feeling so content. Then she got up and smiling down at him, said softly:

"Round two."

Saying that she grabbed DeWayne's still messy prick and licked the head of it.

"Practice time, to get you ready for the next round," she said. "Listen to your teacher; she has your welfare in mind."

"And my cock in her mouth!" DeWayne said with a laugh.

He scrambled so that he was sitting on the edge of the bed, and now Janet was kneeling on the floor. The head of his large prick was in her mouth and it was growing. She licked and sucked on it, getting ready to try to get it down her throat again. She put her hands on his thighs and sucked on the cock, as it got bigger and bigger, growing to its ten inch length.

When it was fully erect again, she began to plunge her head downward on it. She was getting better and better at this. There was hardly any gagging now at all for her. She pulled her head up and smiled at him; then she went back to pushing her head down, this time coming to within about an inch and a half from her goal.

DeWayne smiled down at her: "J.C's a cock sucker! Teacher's a cock sucker!"

"She's surely learning," Janet said, taking him out of her mouth long enough to speak to him.

Then it was back to the business of sucking, swallowing this enormous prick. She pushed her head down on it and, desperately breathing through her nose, got to within a half inch of it. She made a throat noise and forced her head downward, getting her lips in touch with the softness of his skin and his wiry pubic hair.

"Goal!" DeWayne laughed.

She took her head off and grinned at him, not minding the drool and spit that was running down her chin.

"Gotcha!" she said laughing.

Then immediately she went back to it. This was the time; she was sure of it. This was the time that she'd make it. She licked around the head, sucked on it, licked and nibbled on the underside of the head and then, taking a deep breath, plunged her head downward so that, in one movement she was able to kiss his pubic hair.

Her nose was running, tears were running down her face but she did it! She tightened her lips on his cock skin, so soft, as she pulled her head up and off.

Then she flopped down on the bed next to him, grinning at him.

"Round two over," she said.

"Wait until you see round three," was his next statement, as he held his head up on an hand with the elbow braced on the bed to look at her.

"What?" she asked softly.

"Gonna fuck teacher J.C in the ass," he said with a sly smile.

"Oh dear!" she said a little wide eyed from the thought.

"Think we need to tell someone that, J.C, don't you?" he asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.