Life of the Party: Part 2 (Teacher's Folly) - Cover

Life of the Party: Part 2 (Teacher's Folly)

Copyright© 2010 by mattwatt

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Janet Crosley is taking a new job, having succumbed to having sex with three students at a drinking party. Now they come to see her off. Join Janet as she moves into her future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Teacher/Student  

Janet didn't know exactly how to dress for the evening with DeWayne. One thing swayed her toward getting all dressed up and sexy, instead of greeting him at the door wearing only shoes, panties and a smile. She remembered that he'd promised that, that evening it would be an evening of 'prime fucking'. Those were his words, she remembered it. She dressed and prepared accordingly.

She chose the 'little black dress' approach to the evening. Once her makeup was applied and she was pleased with it, she slipped into a pair of red panties that tied at the hips. They were unsubstantial, wispy, of shiny red material that was totally transparent. She wore no bra, since the 'little black dress' was tight across the bodice, and had spaghetti straps. She chose a red garter belt and smokey black stockings also, and decided on her 'fuck me' heels. They were a little over 5" high and dangerous, if you happened to fall off of them.

But the total ensemble, once she was finished, was pleasing. The hem of the skirt rose a good 5" above her knees and she knew that much movement would display the tops of her stockings.

She put some incense and candles around the living room and, as the time grew closer, lit both candles and incense. She selected some music, and thought she was ready to go.

Her preparations were just finished, when she heard the doorbell, and went to it, smiling.

"Hey, DeWayne," she cooed softly to him, as she opened the door.

"Hey yourself, J.C," he said looking her up and down. "Looking good, Momma," he said. Then: "Lookin' tasty too!"

"Thank you, DeWayne, such compliments for a teacher from her student are a special treat," she said, grinning at him openly.

"Gonna show you a treat tonight!" he followed with.

"Oh, I hope so," she said earnestly. "I've been working at trying to make up for all the teasing that I did. It was fun but not very fair."

"We're good here, J.C," DeWayne said, coming in an looking around.

"Why, girl," he said appreciatively, "This is like a fuck den here!"

"You think so, honey?" she wanted to know.

"I guess!" was his comment as he smiled and looked around at all of her preparations.

"Come here now, teach!" was his next command.

"Mmmmm," Janet sighed, as she went to him and put her head against his chest.

"What would you like first, DeWayne?" she wanted to know.

"Slow music," he said, surprising her utterly, "We'll dance."

"Oh, what a lovely idea," Janet said, raising her head to brush his lips with her tongue.

He held her and opened his lips slightly to give her tongue room to move into his mouth. She went on tip toes and leaned into the passion of the kiss. His tongue came back at her, liked her lips in turn and then went into her mouth, where she sucked on it eagerly.

"Woman knows how to please!" he said breathlessly.

"Woman knows when she has a man worth pleasin'," was her answer, causing him to chuckle.

She looked up and said: "Yes, sweet man?"

"Well," DeWayne began, "Been cullin' out and workin' among the faculty women a long time, even got that bitch Mitchell--who was the principle of the school--to sing my song but you the best, J.C.! You the best."

She looked at him shocked:

"You mean Genny Mitchell?"

"Yep!" he said. Then:

"Got sent in for a detention violation and had to so something to keep my black ass on the basketball team."

"Wow!" was her involuntary answer.

"I guess 'Wow'," he said grinning, "You get that big gal's clothes off and she hums like a '58 chevy!"

"My god!" Janet said astounded.

"Made her undress in her office, and threatened to take her clothes with me; she became like a lamb. Told the bitch that to get her mouth on my dick she had to lick my ass first;" he laughed then and finally went on, still holding Janet in his arms:

"She did it; it was like telling the bitch that she had to eat ice cream. She licked until I stopped her. Big tits she has; still have her panties, and made her sign them against the future. Great big grannies they are but without her clothes she's like our Callie, just nice and juicy. But you, girl, you're prime, J.C; you're just prime!"

"Ohhhhh dear!" Janet mused then. "That's so exciting; so unexpected! I had no idea."

"Well, now you do, honey!" he said. "How about that music?"

"I guess that when someone who was able to take the panties off of Gennie Mitchell tells me to put on some music, that I'd better do it!" she said with a laugh.

"I guess!" was his comment.

Janet was a sucker for Sinatra and put on some of his music, and went back to where DeWayne was waiting for her, watching her cross the room. She smiled at him, as she moved, knowing that he was looking at her.

"What you want, Momma?" he asked her softly.

"The same thing, DeWayne," she answered, "I want what my man wants!"

"Cool, J.C, just cool!" he whispered to her, now back in his arms.

"Can I ask one favor?" she said then softly and hesitatingly.

"Sure can," was his answer.

"At some point tonight can I practice again?" she asked.

DeWayne's answer was a loud, wonderful laugh.

"You got it, teach! Learn better how to put the tool in your teacher's slutty mouth!"

She grinned at what he called her: "Yes, something like that!"

Then he swayed her into the dance with Frank Sinatra crooning "September Son" in the room.

He danced well, and she mentioned it.

"Look special tonight, J.C," he said softly.

"I didn't know what to wear," she said in return, "I thought of just greeting you at the door with stockings and heels on and nothing more."

"Hmm, keep that thought for another time," he replied.

"You like that?" she coaxed him.

"What's not to like about a fox without many clothes comin' to greet you when you arrive?" he said dreamily.

"What indeed," she answered, and pressed her pelvis against his, seeking the thrill of feeling his growing cock through his pants.

As they danced, once she pressed herself against him, his hand drifted down from her shoulder blades to her waist and then swept slowly along the ridge of her ass cheeks, fondling and caressing.

"Feels so nice," Janet cooed into his chest.

"Feels like a nice woman's ass," he returned.

"Nicer than Gennie Mitchell's?" she asked impudently.

"Don't you start trying to play me, teach!" he warned her.

"Sorry, sorry, sir," she said contritely.

"Maybe get a spankin' for that!' he said with authority.

"Maybe gonna like that!" Janet replied.

"You take the prize, teach!" he said.

"Why thank you, DeWayne Morgan; such a compliment from one of my students is high praise indeed." she answered.

"Now, I'm forgetting myself as a hostess and I apologize; can I get you something to drink? Beer? Wine?"

"Trainin' for basketball," he said simply, "Got a coke?"

"Sure, honey," she answered, "You don't mind if I have a glass of wine, do you?"

"Not at all," he said.

"Good, I'll be right back," she said with a smile and went into the kitchen.

In about 7 minutes she came back into the room smiling. She was carrying a coke for him and a glass of wine for her. But she had left her black dress in the kitchen and now she wore her black, incredibly high heels, plus her red garters, black stockings, and red panties. He noticed in addition that she now had lipstick on her nipples, making them stick out almost like neon.

"Wow!" DeWayne said, "Teach, you take the cake, full package is all! Love those nipples, J.C."

"Thank you, DeWayne," she cooed to him, giving him the coke.

He took a quick drink of the coke and motioned for her to come and dance with him again to Sinatra. She melted into her arms, after a long draft from her wine, and they swayed slowly to to the music. DeWayne let his hands move down her back again and rubbed it over the slope of her ass cheeks.

Then he said to her: "Well, look at this!" He'd just found the ties at her hips that kept her panties on. Wonder what happens if I untie this?"

"Try it, big guy!" she invited.

He pulled one side of the string and then the other, and the panties came away in his hand.

"My, my," he laughed, "Who would have expected that."

She looked at him then, giving a kind of erotic look and said:

"Oh, DeWayne, I am so hot and horny that I hope, I pray, I ask, I beg you to do something dirty and lovely to me soon. Take me out now, dressed as I am, and make me suck off your pals, I won't care; I'll do what you say, what you want."

"Not this time, babe," he answered, "This time is you and me, just you and me. We're gonna let Mr Frank entertain us a bit longer and then we're gonna do some old fashioned teacher eating."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!" she sighed. "Whatever you say, DeWayne!"

"Love to hear that from a woman teacher," he said, smiling, "Especially this, almost naked woman teacher."

"Eat me, fuck me, spank me, shove that big cock down my throat again," she said, her eyes glazed, "Hell, DeWayne, put your cock in my mouth and just take a piss, I just don't care. You've got me so horny for these past 10 days that I can hardly see straight. Remember, remember: whatever you want!"

"Not gonna forget that soon, teach!" he answered.

Then he pulled her close again and put his hands down gripping her ass cheeks, with one lovely cheek in each hand. He was grinding his huge, stiff cock into her pussy hair with ever movement of the dance.

The dance ended and he whispered: "Thanks, Mr Frank; now I got some work to do with my baby."

Having said it, he picked Janet up bodily and took her into the kitchen. He put the overhead lights out and put her on the table, sitting with her ass on a place mat. Then he fetched a few candles from the other room for light in the kitchen. Coming back with the candles and placing them, he then went to where Janet was seated on the table, and he pulled her to the edge of the table, so that her ass was just at the table's edge.

He sat then and pulled a leg over each of his shoulders, with his face, and mouth buried in the wetness of her pussy hair, and his lips and tongue just at her vulva.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.