Life of the Party: Part 2 (Teacher's Folly) - Cover

Life of the Party: Part 2 (Teacher's Folly)

Copyright© 2010 by mattwatt

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Janet Crosley is taking a new job, having succumbed to having sex with three students at a drinking party. Now they come to see her off. Join Janet as she moves into her future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Teacher/Student  

His answer came back quickly; she was pleased at that:

"J.C.," it began, "If you're ready then you have to show me; all that teasin' has left you with something to prove to me."

She wrote back to him immediately:

"I understand that, DeWayne, and I'm willing."

Just saying this gave her a thrill; it sent her back to the times with Matt, Lonnie and Judd and her plunging into a kind of slutiness that made moving on to another job worth it. Her fingers strayed to her pussy, as she sat at the computer naked.

"Here's what I want first of all; we'll play a little game; it's kind of a teacher's game; you should be good at that."

"Good," she wrote back, "I like games."

"You'll love this one," he wrote. "Here it is. Tomorrow at the beginning of the period, during the very first thing that you say to the class tell me what color panties you're wearing. Make a statement that uses the color, so that I'll know. Then during the class period show me somehow. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir," she said, "I understand what you want; tomorrow at the beginning of the period the first thing I say to the class has to include the mention of the color of my panties, and during the period, I'll contrive to show you that I've told the truth."

"Got it, babe," he said, "Did you play with yourself, after talking to big assed Callie?"

"Yes, I did," she said. "Was she good?"

"Callie's usually good; she's like a big cow and always hot to make her animal noises and get plugged with my cock."

"I don't blame her," she answered.

"For which?" he wrote right back.

"For both," she said. "You'll see, I can make animal noises too."

"I bet you can," he said. "I'm goin' to bed now, J.C.; tomorrow!"

"Definitely tomorrow," she said. "I know that I have things to prove to you, and I can; I know that I can."

"We'll see," was his sign off note.

She was nervous at the beginning of the period the next day. She took the roll silently and then turned to face them. She had a smile on her face, since she'd already worked out what she was going to say.

With her smile in place she announced to the class:

"Today we're starting with a little quiz and anyone who doesn't do well, after the way I've covered the material, gets a pink slip!"

They giggled at her wit, and she took the time to glance at DeWayne, who sat in the back left corner of the room, fairly isolated from the rest, surrounded by good students who paid attention the work and didn't bother him.

The next part of this, Janet knew, would be trickier but she was determined. She went around the room, as they were taking the quiz and answered questions at random. She made sure that now and then she knelt down to talk to students, but demurely.

Then she got to DeWayne and did the same, only this time, she spread her legs, as she knelt by his desk, displaying the crotch and belly covering of her pink panties.

He grinned at her and said:

"I see now, Ms Crosley; thank you for explaining it to me so well."

"I'm glad that I'm being clear, DeWayne," she said then to him.

After school, she was already in the storage room working on the clean up, when he arrived.

"Hey, pink," he said to her, patting her ass on the way over to the other side of the room to start his part of the clean up.

She grinned at him and said: "You liked?"

"Yes, momma, step one towards restitution; but don't think that one trick gets the prize," he said back to her.

"I understand that," she said quietly, and before he could react, she unbuttoned her skirt, let it fall and stood there in her pink panties and blouse. The panties were nylon and showed both pussy hair and ass cheeks clearly.

"Nice," he said.

"Second trick," she said with a grin, and continued to finish their work wearing her shoes blouse, thigh highs and panties.

"Call me tonight," he said, running his big hands over her panty covered ass as he was about to leave.

Then he had a thought and stood in front of her, as she gazed at him mesmerized.

He took out his cock and grinned at her, as she grinned back and jerked off all over the front of her panties, then he left.

She played with herself to orgasm before making a move, and scooped up the cum from the front of her panties and licked it into her mouth.

"Third trick," she said to the air around her.

She did call him that night; he answered and said in a low, sexy voice:

"Hey, pretty in pink! You getting impatient?"

"No, DeWayne," she said, "I teased a while, I can try for a while to prove that I mean it when I say that I'll do what you want."

"Nice to hear that, girl," he said, "Especially the 'I'll do what you want' part."

She giggled and said: "I'm glad. But do you have more for me?"

"Yes, babe," he said, "I have a couple more of these little tests. Tomorrow at clean up time, I'm going to call our friend Callie Nelson and have her join us. She's a really malleable person, you'll love pushing her around a bit. She's even more of a sub than I believe you are."

"Sounds lovely," Janet answered.

"I want to watch you do her," he said calmly.

"Oh dear!" was her only comment.

"You refusing, Ms 'I'll do what you want?'" he asked softly.

"No, no, please don't think that, DeWayne," she said quickly. "It's just that I have so little experience with women, only once with a girl friend in college."

"Like to hear about that, babe," he said.

"I'm blushing now," she said.

"Like that about you," was his comment.

"It happened one Friday night; she had a date I didn't. I was asleep or almost, when she came in with her date. She told him that I slept like a log, although she knew that I didn't really. Then she let him fuck her right there. I was so turned on. Next night she whispered to me and asked if I liked it. I admitted that I really did. Then she came to my bed and, by the time she got there, she was naked. I told her that I had no experience. She said she'd teach me, and she did. It was lovely, whenever we ate each other."

"Sounds hot," he said.

"Hope it will be tomorrow," she answered.

"Want to watch you ride that heifer Callie like a bronk rider," he said.

"You make it sound so exciting," she said.

"Will be," he assured her. Then: "What you wearing?"

"My pink panties," she said, "Going to shower soon."

"Keep them on, when you get into the shower; it's hot that way," he ordered her.

"Yes, sir," she said, meaning what she said, and liking the sound of it.

"You have so many ways to turn me on!" she said.

"Gonna go now, J.C.," he said, "You going to play?"

"Yes," she answered, "I'll get Jesse out--oh my vibrator--and play."

He laughed a huge laugh over the phone: "Jesse! One fucking amazing woman, you are, babe."

She laughed and said: "Thank you, DeWayne of the big, luscious looking black cock."

"Keep it up and you get to taste that bad boy yet," he said to her.

"I hope so, love," she said, and rung off.

"Shower first, with panties on," she said to herself, "And then Jesse here I come."

She thought specifically of him, when she got into the shower with her pink panties on, and let the hot water play over their surface and make them transparent. She liked the look of them, and was pleased at her present course aiming at that big prick of DeWayne's. She and Jesse played nice that night, but her mind was always on DeWayne's big prick.

"Soon," she said to herself.

The next day school slid by and Janet was counting the time. He'd said nothing to her about her panties or showing them, and she was determined not to be forward with him and spoil what was building, to get out of hand and try to wrest the control from him, just when she was trying to prove to him the opposite. She just did her teaching as usual.

Time came to clean up the lab; he came pretty promptly. He stopped in the doorway and saw Janet already cleaning up around the lab.

"Hey, girl!" he said.

"That has such a ring, when you use it," she said. "It makes me feel special in a strange way. At first I know that I didn't like the way you used it but it has a kind of intimacy that is good." She hesitated and got red in the face and said:

"Okay, I'm talking too much now; I'm just nervous here."

"Got it in one, woman," he said. Then he pulled out his phone and made a call.

"Hey, Callie," he said. "Action right now is up here at the chem lab; come and talk to me and Janet the Crosley. Yes, now, momma; you got a problem? No? I thought not."

He grinned at Janet, after hanging up the phone and said:

"Callie is coming right along. Time to play here. You ready, J... ?"

"I think that I am, DeWayne; will you please tell me what you want me to do and when?" she asked softly.

"Yes, momma, I will do that. So nice of you to ask that," he said.

"I'm trying so hard, DeWayne," she said seriously, "It's hard at times for me to give in to this side of me."

He came to her and stroked her face, saying: "I know that, Janet; and I appreciate your efforts here. We're making it, we are, and now here is Callie!"

He said this last just as Callie came into the room.

"Hi, Janet," she said with a smile and, lowered her head and blushed as she said 'hi' to DeWayne.

"Any way to greet the man who treated you so nice last night?" he asked.

"No, I'm sorry!" Callie said but then she looked at Janet with a question mark on her face.

"You'd better look to Janet," DeWayne said, "Else she'll tear the ass right off of you, if you step out of line." He grinned at Janet, once he'd said it.

"Janet?" Callie asked.

"Greet him the way you should, Callie," she said.

"Thank you, Janet," Callie said and almost bounded, puppy like over to where DeWayne was and threw her arms around him. She offered herself to be kissed and looked up at DeWayne, who was still watching Janet. She just leaned her head against his chest then.

He unwound his arms from her but she seemed to be contented nonetheless. Finally, DeWayne looked at her and said:

"Callie, my love, why oh why do you still have your clothes on? Both J.C and I want to see you naked."

She cast a glance at Janet. But DeWayne said:

"No, Callie, not this time; DeWayne's calling the shots now. So STRIP!"

This last he shouted at her and made her jump.

Janet grinned, as Callie cast an apologetic look at her, while taking her clothes off.

"I know you want to see our good pal J.C without her clothes, Callie but that'll happen some other time. It's all gonna happen today to you! And aren't you pleased?"

"Yes, DeWayne," she said fairly cowed, "I am. I just don't know what to expect."

"Of course you don't," DeWayne said, and then, once Callie was totally naked and obviously embarrassed, he went on, now talking to Janet:

"Ain't that a lovely pile of human flesh?"

"Certainly is," Janet said with no embarrassment at all.

"Good, J.C now you get closer; I want to see you interact with Callie now. You'd like that, wouldn't you?" he asked her with a smile on his face.

"Yes, DeWayne," Janet said, "I think that I will like that."

She moved over to where Callie was standing, naked in the middle of the room, with all her clothes in a pile on a chair, and ran her hand over Callie's shoulder and down the slope of her back and over her considerable, but nicely rounded ass cheeks. Callie shivered.

"Tell me, Callie," DeWayne asked, as he leaned in comfort against a counter, "Do you shiver because you don't like Janet to touch you or because you like Janet to touch you very much?"

Callie gulped and looked at Janet this time again.

"Yes, that's right," DeWayne said, "You'd better look at our gal J.C this time Callie to see if she wants to know or not."

"Oh, yes, Callie," Janet said, "I do want to know."

As she said this, Janet was inserting a long finger between Callie's ass cheeks, causing Callie to shiver and blush.

"Ohhhhhh, I really, really like the idea of Janet touching me," Callie said, "It does just give me shivers."

"Thought so," DeWayne said triumphantly. "So, let's get to it, J.C."

Jane was walking around the front of Callie just then, and let her hand, still resting on Callie's shoulder, trail its way down to Callie's left nipple. The sliding hand stopped there and began to pluck at and tweak the nipple. Callie moaned a loud, loud moan.

"Our Callie's either in lust or in love! Which do you think it is, J.C.?" DeWayne wanted to know.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.