Life of the Party: Part 2 (Teacher's Folly) - Cover

Life of the Party: Part 2 (Teacher's Folly)

Copyright© 2010 by mattwatt

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Janet Crosley is taking a new job, having succumbed to having sex with three students at a drinking party. Now they come to see her off. Join Janet as she moves into her future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Teacher/Student  

Janet stood fairly stunned, after DeWayne left. She came out of her reverie partially and, looking down, saw the cum stains all over the front of her clothes. It brought the furious scene back to her, and, as she went to the sink to rinse off the spots she was smiling.

She didn't know whether she was more upset by his outburst, his jerking off on her, or her treatment of him over these weeks.

"It's something that you need to think about, girl," she said, using his term to describe herself. "At least," her thought continued, "One of his terms."

She reduced the spots to wet spots only, and the thought struck her about what she'd done immediately after he was finished jerking off on her.

"Oh yes," she thought, "I actually wiped off my face and put his cum into my mouth."

This got a giggle from her but she left the lab in a morose frame of mind, knowing that she'd have to think about this a good bit.

She decided on a pizza for dinner and went to a local pizza joint. It wasn't terribly busy at that time. She got a back booth and ordered her dinner and sat to think about it.

She idly took out the note he'd given her. It was on a piece of white cardboard-like paper. It had his e-mail address on it and a cell phone number. She tucked it into her purse for safe keeping and looked around, until the pizza came.

Her first reflection, as she ate her dinner, was that he was right about the way she'd been treating him.

"After all," her thoughts went, "The whole business of taking off my panty hose, and not wearing them any more, of getting the thigh highs, all of that was so obviously to make my ass feel softer." She thought about that for just a moment:

"Shit!" she said to herself, not relishing the honesty but determined. "I did act like a prick tease; sticking my ass out, thanking him, when he snapped the edges of my panties."

She took a deep breath to calm herself and then asked the important question:

"What do you want?'

"Okay," her response to herself came, "Honesty this time, honesty."

She sat and thought just a little bit and began to reason about it:

"Well, before today it was a matter of being attracted to him in an idle kind of way; of letting it drift along and getting whatever pleasure that kind of behavior would afford."

She nodded, as she ate and said encouragingly: "Okay, girl, so far so good; go on."

Then she plunged ahead with herself:

"But today changed the situation."

Here she stopped, put down her piece of pizza, picked up her coke and drank a little bit and allowed her mind to wander where it wanted. It fastened up the image of that huge, black, wonderful looking cock of his.

"Yes," she admitted then, "Today changed things; I will do more in order to get my hands and mouth on that prick."

She nodded, "That's the long and short of it, after seeing his magnificent prick."

Then there was one more question:

"Will you take the risk that you did at the other school, the risk with Matt, Judd and Lonnie?"

Quick answer, that she knew she might review later, "Yes, I will."

She put down her pizza and, on a whim that she decided to follow, she called the number that he'd left on the note.

His voice answered: "DeWayne, who is this?"

Janet hesitated and then softly but firmly said:

"DeWayne, this is the prick tease."

He laughed then: 'J.C.," he began, "Or should I call you P.T from now on?"

"I wish you wouldn't," she said, "DeWayne, I'm calling to apologize to you for my actions; what you said about me teasing, I realize is true."

"It's okay, J.C., I'm not mad at you; was just frustrated," he said.

She was relieved and laughed into the phone: "DeWayne, you demonstrated that perfectly well."

He laughed too then. "Sorry, babe," he said, "Anger got the best of me then. Not my most shining moment."

"A very shining moment," she corrected. Then she said:

"DeWayne, to be fair, I have to tell you a story that has a bearing on how I act toward you. Can we do that at the lab clean up tomorrow?"

"Sure, girl," he said kindly. "You talk, I'll listen."

"Thank you, DeWayne," she said, and added: "And I promise no more, Ms P.T."

"Cool, baby," he said as he signed off.

Shortly after that, she went home and settled down for the evening. She looked over lesson plans, had some papers to grade and then went upstairs. She allowed herself a shower and went to bed that night naked.

She reached into the drawer and pulled out Jesse.

"Hey, pal," she said, turning him on.

Then Janet gave herself over to her remembrances, as she played with Jesse humming at her pussy lips. Normally, in the past, the remembrances had been of Matt and Judd and Lonnie but not tonight. Tonight her mind's eye was filled with the sight of that big black cock, staring at her, as though it had a mind of its own.

She got half way into her play time with Jesse, when the phone rang. Janet sighed and set Jesse down on the night stand to pick up the phone.

"Hello," a young woman's voice said, "Ms Crosley?"

"Yes," Janet said, "This is Janet Crosley."

"This is Robin Combs," the voice continued.

Janet remembered who she was, a kind of gawky black girl from her chem class, the same one that DeWayne was in.

"Ms Crosley, I'm sorry to disturb you but DeWayne told me that I had to call."

"Oh?" Janet said, "Why did he tell you that, Robin?"

"He told me that I would only get to suck on his cock, if I called and told you that I was going to do that."

"Ohhhhh," Janet said, trying to be non committal.

"Ms Crosley," Robin said then, "I'm sorry to talk to you this way but DeWayne here told me to say that to you."

"That's okay, Robin," Janet said, "Can I talk to him?"

Then she heard DeWayne say: "No, bitch, if you want this cock, she talks to you."

"I heard him, Robin, okay, talk to me then."

"He wants to know what you're wearing right now, and told me to tell you that I'm wearing only a red thong, and that he's not wearing anything, that his cock is sticking up in the air."

"Ohhhhhh," Janet said, trying to push the picture out of her mind.

"Ms Crosley, will you please tell me what you're wearing? I really want to do him and it's the only way, he says," Robin said with some distress.

"Robin, I'm not wearing anything at all," Janet said.

She heard Robin turn to DeWayne and say: "She's naked, DeWayne."

"He wants to know, Ms Crosley, if you're playing with yourself," Robin said, then hastily added: "I'm sorry, Ms Crosley."

"It's okay, Robin," Janet tried to calm the girl, "Totally okay; I know he's making you do this. Tell him that I am playing with myself," she said in a firm voice.

She heard Robin transmit the message and also heard DeWayne bark a laugh.

"He asks fingers or vibrator, Ms Crosley," Robin said in a shy voice.

"Tell him a vibrator, Robin," Janet said.

Then she heard DeWayne say loudly to Robin:

"Come get the meat, girl!"

There was a silence and DeWayne added: "Make it noisy enough for the teacher to hear."

Next the phone was filled with the wet, wet sound of someone obviously giving a blow job.

Janet listened and grabbed Jesse and put him to work. She had an explosive orgasm, as she listen to Robin Combs sucking DeWayne's cock on the other end of the phone line.

She heard the same kind of noise of someone cumming from the other end of the phone line and then it was DeWayne's voice:

"Good night, J.C.," he said.

Janet actually laughed and said: "Good night, DeWayne; we'll talk today."

"Cool," DeWayne said, and just before he hung up, but so that Janet could hear, he said to Robin:

"Bring that skanky ass over here for me to use."

The line went dead as Janet was sighing a long, long sigh, just thinking of what was going to happen wherever Robin and DeWayne were.

Janet discovered at home room the next day that the very first thing that she had to do was comfort Robin Combs, who waited for her after home room. DeWayne left with a grin on his face.

Janet walked her into the closet and saw that Robin had tears in her eyes:

"I'm so sorry, Ms Crosley," she said immediately.

"Don't be, Robin," Janet said, hugging her, "I understand; guys do things like that."

"I was surprised that he had me call you, Ms C," Robin continued.

"I was surprised too, Robin," Janet said.

Robin just looked at her then and finally said: "I understand, Ms. C," and smiled.

Janet saw a kind of world of understanding in that smile. She wasn't sure if she should tell Robin that nothing had happened between her and DeWayne.

(And just then a different little voice in her head said 'yet', which she didn't bother to correct at all.) The reassurance seemed to help Robin, who seemed to leave feeling some kind of bond with Janet, after their little conversation.

But it left Janet shaking her head, and wondering about the 'talk' that she was to have with DeWayne that day.

She and DeWayne worked in silence for the first long part of the usual clean up that afternoon. Finally, she leaned back against the counter in the storage room and spoke up:

"DeWayne," she said.

He stopped doing what he'd been occupied with immediately and looked at her, giving her all of his attention.

She began and realized that it was difficult and embarrassing for her to talk about it. But she went on determined.

"DeWayne," she started again, "The problem that I have with the whole scene and the idea of teasing and all of it has to do with my background."

He nodded his head but said nothing.

"It's why I'm teaching here, instead of where I've been teaching for years," she went on.

She stopped then and said, red in the face: "Look, DeWayne, I know this is the coward's way out but can I call you later and talk to you on the phone about this? I apologize for seeking the easy way out but it'll help me."

"Sure, J.C." he said, as she turned back around to rinse her hands under the faucet.

Then, as she did that, he made his way behind her to leave. He placed both of his big hands on her ass and squeezed. His fingers quickly found the edges of her panties and pulled both sides, snapping them against her ass.

It caused Janet to shiver, and without thinking about it or reasoning at all, she turned around, reached her arms up around his neck and kissed him.

Maybe she didn't mean it to be as passionate a kiss as it was but in a few seconds that design was absolutely gone. She ended with her mouth open, sucking on his tongue as though it were that big black snake between his legs and moaning into his own insistent lips.

The kiss broke and she leaned against the counter breathing hard.

"Wow!' was all that she could manage.

"Tonight," he said.

"Tonight," she agreed, and then continued: "I'll call, 11 PM."

"When you do," he went on, "I want honesty."

"Honesty," she affirmed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.