Cinema Bonus
Chapter 2: back at their house

Copyright© 2010 by niteowluk99

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: back at their house - Joining an adult members only cinema gives me some wonderful experiences.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   DomSub   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Here we were at the couples home in Highgate Village, her husband stripping off his clothes as if they were on fire and my new found lady slut, waiting patiently for my orders. I told her to remove her blouse and expose those spunk stained tits to me.

She quickly removed the blouse and there were still clear traces of drying spunk stains on her tits. A now naked Jason was hovering waiting for his punishment to begin. I insisted that he lick her tits clean with long slow strokes of his tongue and before he swallowed he had to show me his open mouth. Inch by inch he cleaned my cold clammy drying spunk from his wife's tits as his small puny cock waved around like a pencil I a breeze.

Once he had finished I ordered him to undress his wife fully, then made her get down on her hands and knees and warned her that as she was a bitch, she had to remain on all fours until told otherwise. Her punishment for disobeying would be a sound spanking from me; a spunk shower from her weedy husband and then being taken out into the back garden tied to a tree and a golden shower from me to wash her off.

Her husband begged her to disobey, until I told him he would receive the same fate if he continued his course of rebellion, only in his case it would be his wife who spanked and pissed on him and he would have to lay on his back wanking his spunk all over himself and further to this he would be denied any sexual favours for six weeks afterwards.

I ordered Wimp Jason to go upstairs and fetch me all the sex toys they had in the house, old or new. He blushed but went off with a stern warning in his ears that if he returned without every single one he would be tied to the tree naked and I would personally invite his neighbours round to spank him. I looked at Sandy still on her hands and knees and lightly ran my fingers down her spine, she shuddered but from excitement not cold, my fingers continued over her arse and down in between their cheeks, I lightly tickled her anal ring before pressing my index finger against the tight sphincter muscle.

She tensed momentarily before realising that it would be less painful for her if she relaxed, my finger slipped inside her anus to its second knuckle. I eased it in and out telling her to imagine it would soon be replaced by my rock hard very thick nine inch cock. She sighed and almost whimpered; as the finger continued to tease her anal ring.

Just at that point, Jason returned with an armful of toys; the majority were straight forward vibrators but there were a few interesting toys there too. Like the strap on cock which was slightly smaller and yet longer than my own now hard cock; there were also nipple clamps and a cock restraint as well as butt plugs in three sizes, the strangest item was a pony tail probe. It was clearly designed to insert into the anal ring and create the impression of the wearer then having a horse like tail.

I instructed Jason to place them on the table and then to return to me and kneel beside me; while I waited; I continued giving Sandy's arse a few firm sharp prods with my index finger. Her breathing was ragged and she was slightly flushed, a clear sign she was enjoying the humiliation of her husband being able to see a rare side of her as she too was made to be submissive, not only that but the fact that she also clearly loved her arse being fucked if only by a finger, for now.

When he was knelt beside me he was avidly watching me finger fuck his wife's anal recess, when I suddenly pulled the finger completely out and we both watched as her sphincter muscle tried to grip fresh air until it closed like a little clam, tight shut.

I then pointed the finger in Jason's direction and told him to sniff his wife's anal aroma and as he leaned forward to do so I ordered him to open his mouth and suck the finger clean. Once more the wimp inside him was delighted to obey and carry out the cuckold cleaning duties as directed.

I walked over to the table and looked at the array of sex toys and ordered Sandy to come to me and assume the begging position. She looked cute and charming and a little embarrassed as she sat on her heels, with her back straight and her hands in a typical doggy begging position in front of her large tits.

I held up a small butt plug and asked to whom did this belong, Jason answered quickly till a scowl and a stern word reminded him I was not talking to him. Sandy then replied, "Master all the toys there were mine to use on Jason, sir!"

I then asked when was this small butt plug last used on him and was told it had been a couple of weeks ago. Picking up the cock restraint I ordered Jason to put it on; and asked how often he had to wear it. Sandy began to answer, until a light slap across her face made her shut up. Jason now replied, "Master, I wear the cock restraint Monday to Friday all the time and then at 9 pm on Friday night I am allowed to remove it till 6 am Monday morning."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.